The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 02-03-2004, 10:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 21
l3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to behold
Re: Re: Re: Re: get your sayang to singapore

Quote:
Originally posted by meatlover
New passport sometimes cannot even get thru the SG customs ...
How much will it cost to make a new passport for the cewek ?

Samster

l3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to behold

Repeated post.

Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by meatlover
New passport sometimes cannot even get thru the SG customs ...
Usually if unaccompanied by us, can the cewek walk pass the custom ?

Last edited by l3atu; 02-03-2004 at 10:38 AM.
Old 02-03-2004, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by Phucker
just a tot
since she's indo, how abt 'hiring' her over as a maid?
should be possible and easier compared to our thai counterparts
I got another idea. How abt approaching those Matchmaking agencies in Singapore and get them to help you ? Since they can manage to get those Vietnamese, Thais, China babes to hook up with a Singaporean, I dun think it would be a problem for them to help. Just pay them a sum of $$$ minus the introduction fees......it could work. This way, I can get my sayang over to sg without hassle.

Riau bros, can give some comments ? Do you all think it will work ?

Old 02-03-2004, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 22
Batam Man is one of the Best!Batam Man is one of the Best!Batam Man is one of the Best!
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: get your sayang to singapore

Quote:
Originally posted by l3atu

Hey you guys should be beri good in this mah, whenever you go cheong any of the Riau islands and got problem passing thru the custom or immigration officers, just slip some $ in your passport so everything kao tim liao mah…
Old 02-03-2004, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 23
neyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud of
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: get your sayang to singapore

Quote:
Possible though, but only at some occasions. If they have $$$ too. I not sure about how much, but at least 500 i think.

But then again preferably accompany her la, kuku, if the ICA officer ask her things in english, think she can answer properly. Of coz, there are malay ICA officers around. But, it will definitely reflect better image of her when you accompany her.

Of coz, you can approach the matchmaking agencies la. But, what makes you think that they are any better ?? They have special relationships or special licences to do it ?? This is singapore not indonesia. They only know the procedures proper and dun think they are willing to tell you about the proper. Unless you are willing to be ROBERTO for them chop chop.

Actually passing through the custom generally has no problem la, unless your sayang dressing has abit of problem.

Maybe you should try to check the regulations from ROM and ICA
ROM website as well as social visitor on short visit

Please bear in mind that you have to email ROM for info what to do if your sayang is below 21, especially when your sayang's IC and passport indicates that she is below 21.
Old 03-03-2004, 07:48 AM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: get your sayang to singapore

Quote:
Originally posted by Batam Man
Hey you guys should be beri good in this mah, whenever you go cheong any of the Riau islands and got problem passing thru the custom or immigration officers, just slip some $ in your passport so everything kao tim liao mah…
Bro BM, we are refering to the SG custom...........

Old 03-03-2004, 07:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by neyney

Please bear in mind that you have to email ROM for info what to do if your sayang is below 21, especially when your sayang's IC and passport indicates that she is below 21.

We can get the Indonesian authorities to alter their age indicated in the passport mah...........just pay $$$ can liao. Me more worried abt applying for long-term visiting pass (6mths) as her passport is new.........

Old 03-03-2004, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by Batam Man
Bro BM, I heard that in BT there's a place where a lot of singaporeans kept their ceweks there while they help them apply to come to Singapore. Can you help provide some info on this ? Thanks in advance.

Old 03-03-2004, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quote:

Of coz, you can approach the matchmaking agencies la. But, what makes you think that they are any better ?? They have special relationships or special licences to do it ?? This is singapore not indonesia. They only know the procedures proper and dun think they are willing to tell you about the proper. Unless you are willing to be ROBERTO for them chop chop.
Of coz we pay the agencies lar. We just minus off the 'introduction fees' coz they did not introduce any gals to us mah. We just need them to help by completing the necessary paper works to bring them in.............tio bo ?

Old 03-03-2004, 10:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 23
neyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud of
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: get your sayang to singapore

Quote:
Of coz we pay the agencies lar. We just minus off the 'introduction fees' coz they did not introduce any gals to us mah. We just need them to help by completing the necessary paper works to bring them in.............tio bo ?
Of coz, you can check with them lor. After all, asking them to quote you a price isn't that hard.
Old 04-03-2004, 08:05 AM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: get your sayang to singapore

Quote:
Of coz, you can check with them lor. After all, asking them to quote you a price isn't that hard.
I will try this method if I fail to bring her over by myself. Btw, when you going BL again ?

Old 04-03-2004, 10:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 22
DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro BM, I heard that in BT there's a place where a lot of singaporeans kept their ceweks there while they help them apply to come to Singapore.
That place = Batam Man's Place
(just joking, mai hot)

Hey, you serious kah? I will check with Mr Batam Man for more info.

KNN! see lah, go BT a few times just know how to have fun and also dun pay a visit to the local tai lo, now got problem/query liao then come and ask here and there .... liao liao! confirm at least must provide 2 JW BL as 'offerings' ....

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 04-03-2004, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 22
meatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Bro BM, I heard that in BT there's a place where a lot of singaporeans kept their ceweks there while they help them apply to come to Singapore. Can you help provide some info on this ? Thanks in advance.
TP have ... Can ask uncle for info ...
CB:
Old 04-03-2004, 11:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 22
DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of
Quote:
I got another idea. How abt approaching those Matchmaking agencies in Singapore and get them to help you ? Since they can manage to get those Vietnamese, Thais, China babes to hook up with a Singaporean, I dun think it would be a problem for them to help. Just pay them a sum of $$$ minus the introduction fees......it could work. This way, I can get my sayang over to sg without hassle.

Riau bros, can give some comments ? Do you all think it will work ?
What if the ICA will still only issue short-term social visit visa (7 days) to your sayang .... LPPL + fork out more $

Also, not all Sg match-making agencies wanna 'collaborate' with you on such arrangements (esp. when falsifications are involved)

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1