The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 24-12-2012, 12:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 13
tchad88 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertchad88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Events In CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by prcsytlover View Post
Oh poor soul..
And oh.. Merry Xmas to u too.. I will keep for coffin for u. Dun worry..
Jabba, found it! An earlier lookalike pic of you.
Your bullying behavior started in kindergartens. Hogging the ball. Refusing to let others play.

From here, you developed into the forum bully that you are. Hogging the attention. Refusing to let others get some attention by bullying them, especially newbies, into silence with jibes and taunts.

Do you know how many forumers you have taunted Jabba? Go through your posts Jabba. I would say more than 30?

Well, now that you are yourself taunted, tasting your own medicine is not so funny after all, is it Tuko Jabba?
Old 24-12-2012, 12:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 16
fastspawn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just went for a short time to cp. went to xinhao sauna and fuhao ktv for a gofly mix ktv.

Both were good. Xinhao has a special catwalk show 4 times a day scheduled for the holiday period. During this time the gals cant be reserved and the 2 red tags are in an auction, usually you will never see them in a line up.

Anyway i chose #800. She isnt the hottest thing in the world, a little bit of a homely lass but she gives a glorious bbbj, work of art that. Service is great, but she isnt very tight, but its a rtf. She is a shijie, so manages the gals and is quite chatty.

In fuhao, also quite nice. The gals have improved in quality, and its reputation for having wild but not really hot gals is a little undeserved. For its price, its worth it. There is even 258 cat here.
Old 24-12-2012, 12:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 13
tchad88 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertchad88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by prcsytlover View Post
Oh poor soul.. . Haha
And oh.. I will keep for coffin for u. Dun worry..
Jabba, you laugh, but we all know you are hurting inside. The truths I have revealed about you in this forum cuts deep, Jabba? Otherwise you would not threaten coffins on me, would you?

You were acting like you were the forum taiko weren't you? Picking on total strangers esp newbies and starting fights with anyone you perceived as weak. Taunting them, sneering at them. A typical bully!

Luckily evidence cannot be deleted. You cannot deny your past bullying behaviour, can you Jabba? Anyone can go through you previous posts. When are you going to own up and apologise to all those you have taunted, Jabba Tuko? Start with Pete the Fish Jabs.Swallow your pride, say sorry to him

Btw, the coffin you are threatening to keep for me should be standard size. I was wondering, for yourself, you probably need a double-sized one. Heck, is there a double-sized coffin?
Old 24-12-2012, 02:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 12
UFO60 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameschong1 View Post
=========
call any agent except he cheat scammer TONY!
He's a liar, never fulfil his promise, everthing can do before collecting $$$ but after collecting money, all the father mother cock story.
AVOID TONY in CP, SZ, CA
Quote:
Originally Posted by tchad88 View Post

From here, you developed into the forum bully that you are. Hogging the attention. Refusing to let others get some attention by bullying them, especially newbies, into silence with jibes and taunts.

Do you know how many forumers you have taunted JC? Go through your posts JC, I would say more than 30?

Well, now that you are yourself taunted, tasting your own medicine is not so funny after all

Quote:
Originally Posted by tchad88 View Post
You were acting like you were the forum taiko weren't you? Picking on total strangers esp newbies and starting fights with anyone you perceived as weak. Taunting them, sneering at them. A typical bully!

[COLOR="Red"][B]Luckily evidence cannot be deleted. You cannot deny your past bullying behaviour, Anyone can go through you previous posts. When are you going to own up and apologise to all those you have taunted, Jc?
can't help but borrowing posts from bro tchad88 as I find the description suit our forum pest jameschong better. for those not familiar with the clown, jameschong is short and fat, born with very low self esteem, relying on boasting how prc mms welcome him n his money power real estate friends in ZH...blah blah....

dickhead jameschong, better shut the fuck up and stop bad mouth others in the CP threads, or else I will expose more on your shameless past here.
Old 24-12-2012, 08:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute

Wishing everyone here a very

HAPPY HOLIDAY SEASON
Old 24-12-2012, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3748 / Power: 17
Vertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeiGohGoh View Post
Wishing everyone here a very

HAPPY HOLIDAY SEASON
Ho HO HO ! Merry Christmas to everyone i know .....

Have fun and CP here i come !
Old 24-12-2012, 01:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1751 / Power: 18
Kent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertu View Post
Ho HO HO ! Merry Christmas to everyone i know .....

Have fun and CP here i come !
So sad, gonna miss Santa Clause tis season.... Hehehe.

Merry XMas to everyone! God bless!
Old 24-12-2012, 02:50 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

[QUOTE=UFO60;8265578][/COLOR]
pest jameschong better. for those not familiar with the clown, jameschong is short and fat,
=======
1st u say i sia cabin crew, now u say i m short & fat.
if so, can be SQ cabin crew?
u are lying thru your prostitute mother's cb mouth!
UFO = U Fuck Off!

2013 = UFO kua lo chan!
Old 24-12-2012, 02:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 14
sheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of light

Wishing all CP bros, Merry Christmas! Just reached CP!
Old 24-12-2012, 04:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1610 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Events In CP

Old 24-12-2012, 05:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 15
evolution deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros, me and another brother will be heading down to CP on 28th Dec till 1st Jan, finally can spend my new year there!!! Both of us a light drinker, any bros interest to join us for ktv, pls kindly drop me a PM. Let's party tgt!!
Old 24-12-2012, 06:04 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFO60 View Post
[/COLOR]
or else I will expose more on your shameless past here.
=======
u want me to expose how u kamlang throw $$$ at beer promoters in ang mo kio, then cry father mother prc beer promoters cheat your $$$?

or how u kanlang throw $$$ to massage chicks in cp, dg etc etc & now no balls to go there anymore as the china girls fuck u useless no $$$.

u still want to expose me that I screw your sister while u are drunk in your room?

UFO = U Fuck Off!
Old 24-12-2012, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3748 / Power: 17
Vertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post

This one power !

Quote:
Originally Posted by evolution View Post
Hi Bros, me and another brother will be heading down to CP on 28th Dec till 1st Jan, finally can spend my new year there!!! Both of us a light drinker, any bros interest to join us for ktv, pls kindly drop me a PM. Let's party tgt!!
Both light , i heavy .... 3 share equal bills?
Old 24-12-2012, 06:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Burger King is coming to town (CP) ......
Old 24-12-2012, 06:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread