The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List
annabellatan, DaniWantItToo, diablo69, Fikinaki, Geng7207, jjames007, John0507, Jojokk, mama, rave197, SabahBrads, suparjopento, tancs18, woonkl

Old 04-02-2024, 03:38 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jumjum27 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sabah Kota Kinabalu ??

Any cheongster can recommend MPs or freelancer in Sandakan ? Precisely batu 6 area. Will do some travelling there in mid month
Old 04-02-2024, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
jonjonjen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi.. Anyone have try cry$tal p@la*e.?
No.69 name Lody.?before this no.23 name joy. (same person)
Old 05-02-2024, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
lonedruid92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussInBoots9 View Post
Has anyone try TML NABBI?
Face: 7/10. little to no makeup during meet. So a bit different from picture
Body: 8/10. nice la. Got small tattoos at back
Boobs: Fake D. She even admit. But feels nice tho
GFE: 7/10. Cant talk much in english, so less chat & more business. I can see shes trying her best tho. Always smiling and polite
FJ: 9/10. Follow every position i want. Mild moaning

Overall good like previous TYL girls. One thing i like about going to TYL is the hygiene very SOP. The boss very helpful too. Wanna play safe sure FJ then go TYL
Old 06-02-2024, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
pussInBoots9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonedruid92 View Post
Face: 7/10. little to no makeup during meet. So a bit different from picture
Body: 8/10. nice la. Got small tattoos at back
Boobs: Fake D. She even admit. But feels nice tho
GFE: 7/10. Cant talk much in english, so less chat & more business. I can see shes trying her best tho. Always smiling and polite
FJ: 9/10. Follow every position i want. Mild moaning

Overall good like previous TYL girls. One thing i like about going to TYL is the hygiene very SOP. The boss very helpful too. Wanna play safe sure FJ then go TYL
Thanks bro for the FR, because I saw some TYL FR say the girl attitude is bit bad
Old 06-02-2024, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 2
Playstate is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlaystate is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Port: bukugula
Name: you can find out yourself if interested
Face: sweet and innocent looking
Hair: long and curled, very nicely done, nice smell too
Skin: Chocolate and smooth
Height: 150+
Body: slightly round
Ass: not the pear shape but nice to slap
Boob: nice firm B, nice for her body, but she still want a daddy to give her C
Bj: n/a
DATY: didn't ask
DFK: only lips action
Hj: just enough to salute the dic
Fj: good
Moan: loud but sounds real
GFE: good enough, cos she on her phone quite a bit, and no DFK so minus a bit here and there.
Rtf: a bit expensive but wouldn't mind

This sweet young thing, using fake photo on buku which i told her she didn't need to as she's cute enough. came to my hotel, with nice makeup too. at first felt very quiet, shy, nervous, unfriendly. In the lift i'm thinking oh no, attitude problem? ask a question answer one or two words. but then i realize that's just how she answer question cos maybe still young.

so at first a bit hard to get chemistry going. but when signal her to start action, she very comfortable to undress and get into bed with me. and even move closer and closer. we chit chat some more as she more comfortable now. she got a very sweet laugh if you can get it out of her.

i start to kiss her shoulder, she dont mind me grabbing her boobs. very nice size for my palm as it just over flow a little bit. and she grab my dic, pushing her ass to touch my body as i continue to fondle her breast.

she said she don't like bj. ok la what to do. i guess her move is fucking sideways as she grab my dick and put it in from behind. she will initiate movement, change a few posture to get different feel.

she gets horny. her moan starts getting louder. it's a great feeling to fuck her as she is enjoying it and she gets wetter and wetter until you can hear the sound effect of going in and out.

she then guide me to going on top as she lay face down. and i just grind her from behind and enjoy her ass. (i guess she dont want to put in more energy to be on top.) then change to mish and unload after 10mins of pumping.

had some dinner in the room and chat again. but she always on her phone. i don't care la. she will reply if i talk to her.

so she travel from sipitang, it's a 3hr drive. so need to book her a hotel. she doesn't ask for expensive one, "as long as not OYO". and she allow a few shots in one night too. most she did was 3 shots with a jp guy she said. and usually will go to meet sugars in KL as they pay for ticket and hotel, and double the asking price too if they want to see her the next day.

i wanted a second round. she said she wanted to go back and shower first. i book her same hotel as me, just next door. but she fell asleep. heard her shower only after midnight and she did apologize. but i already sleeping by then so didnt reply.

morning first thing she message to apologize and said she will come to my room. that's good, she didnt intentionally avoid more work. i went out to tapao breakfast. then ask her to come over. lie in my bed, hug for a bit, chit chat. start to undress her. same action as before but this time more smooth as we know each other already.

really enjoying her. and this time she ask where i want to come. i'm like in your mouth? she dont want. ask me to come on her boobs so i obliged.

anyway, she's not cheap. 1k + room. and tidbits of food. ok la, for SYT and 2-3 shots.

Rtf? i don't mind if i want to fork out that amount again. but on buku it's mostly that if want SYT. will probably try others next month, and report back.
Old 06-02-2024, 03:12 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 420 / Power: 0
Eddie5921 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEddie5921 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEddie5921 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEddie5921 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEddie5921 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anyone Willing to share m@m@ J contact ?or Local FL contacts? can pay for it
Old 07-02-2024, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
Dolphin11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Playstate View Post
GFE: good enough, cos she on her phone quite a bit, and no DFK so minus a bit here and there.

This sweet young thing, using fake photo on buku which i told her she didn't need to as she's cute enough. came to my hotel, with nice makeup too. at first felt very quiet, shy, nervous, unfriendly. In the lift i'm thinking oh no, attitude problem? ask a question answer one or two words. but then i realize that's just how she answer question cos maybe still young.

so at first a bit hard to get chemistry going. but when signal her to start action, she very comfortable to undress and get into bed with me. and even move closer and closer. we chit chat some more as she more comfortable now. she got a very sweet laugh if you can get it out of her.

i start to kiss her shoulder, she dont mind me grabbing her boobs. very nice size for my palm as it just over flow a little bit. and she grab my dic, pushing her ass to touch my body as i continue to fondle her breast.

she said she don't like bj. ok la what to do. i guess her move is fucking sideways as she grab my dick and put it in from behind. she will initiate movement, change a few posture to get different feel.

she gets horny. her moan starts getting louder. it's a great feeling to fuck her as she is enjoying it and she gets wetter and wetter until you can hear the sound effect of going in and out.

she then guide me to going on top as she lay face down. and i just grind her from behind and enjoy her ass. (i guess she dont want to put in more energy to be on top.) then change to mish and unload after 10mins of pumping.

had some dinner in the room and chat again. but she always on her phone. i don't care la. she will reply if i talk to her.

so she travel from sipitang, it's a 3hr drive. so need to book her a hotel. she doesn't ask for expensive one, "as long as not OYO". and she allow a few shots in one night too. most she did was 3 shots with a jp guy she said. and usually will go to meet sugars in KL as they pay for ticket and hotel, and double the asking price too if they want to see her the next day.

i wanted a second round. she said she wanted to go back and shower first. i book her same hotel as me, just next door. but she fell asleep. heard her shower only after midnight and she did apologize. but i already sleeping by then so didnt reply.

morning first thing she message to apologize and said she will come to my room. that's good, she didnt intentionally avoid more work. i went out to tapao breakfast. then ask her to come over. lie in my bed, hug for a bit, chit chat. start to undress her. same action as before but this time more smooth as we know each other already.

really enjoying her. and this time she ask where i want to come. i'm like in your mouth? she dont want. ask me to come on her boobs so i obliged.

anyway, she's not cheap. 1k + room. and tidbits of food. ok la, for SYT and 2-3 shots.

Rtf? i don't mind if i want to fork out that amount again. but on buku it's mostly that if want SYT. will probably try others next month, and report back.
Nice one bro. I thought buku doesn’t have a lot of choices in Sabah . Do you need to pay more for VIP account or some sort to get more features?
Old 07-02-2024, 10:03 PM
Samster

Playstate is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlaystate is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Port: Pavan@
ML: Eric@
Face: 5/10
Body: Round
Boob: not big
Skin: fair, seems smooth
Massage: 10/10
B2B: -
Bj: -
Hj: 8/10
Batin: 9/10
Fj: -
WIR: yes

visiting this MP for the first time, didn't have any recommendation so i just let their rotation choose the ml.

this ml came in, her face not smiling at all and she was quite round, not my type. i was thinking, damn, dont even feel like getting extra services.

but once the massage started, fuiyoh. best massage i ever had in kk. she knock down jen from 888 to no.2 on my list now in terms of just massage. and she is strong too. i felt pain in areas i didn't know was painful. but too bad when i ask why i pain, she not pro enough to answer. 

and once we started talking, she actually quite nice and sweet, and made her laugh too so no longer felt the ice when she first walked in. also she wore short shorts, which i think is their uniform. her thigh always brush across my legs or feet and i think her skin quite smooth.

half way through i'm thinking, if she so powderful, maybe she even know proper batin? but i didn't want to be the one to ask first if she got extra service, cos she so pro already and i was prepared to give her 50 tip. 

but then, she was the one to ask if i want batin. and this is after all throughout the massage i kept praising her for her skill and strength. so i ask her, oh you know how to do batin. she laugh and said of course. so i said ok lets try.

and she really have some skill in batin. started pressing from the stomach down to some of the muscles down there, after like more than 5 mins then she started the stroking, at first focusing on the head making me real sensitive. 

too bad i was just recovering from my sugar babe date (see previous post) that she couldnt finish me off. Also because, i ask if i can touch her halfway through, she said have to top up 50. but her body type is not for me so i didn't want la. she kept trying but after a while i got tired and gone softer and told her no need.

paid and left feeling very refreshed.

--------------

if any bro want to try, here's the inside info i found out. a new owner coming in here and will probably keep it as a MP. but all 4 ML here will follow old boss to suria inanam, happy spa. There are two happy spa now in inanam town. this boss also owns grand borneo spa. i think she mention one more location which i forgot now. the move will be starting end of this week.
Old 07-02-2024, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolphin11 View Post
Nice one bro. I thought buku doesn’t have a lot of choices in Sabah . Do you need to pay more for VIP account or some sort to get more features?
yes, otherwise impossible.
Old 08-02-2024, 07:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Zfie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Playstate View Post

Nice one bro 👍🏻 although what's Bukugula..never hear of it before, flying off to KK for the weekend actually, maybe want to try out
Old 08-02-2024, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Rizezz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonjonjen View Post
Hi.. Anyone have try cry$tal p@la*e.?
No.69 name Lody.?before this no.23 name joy. (same person)
U tried her yet bro?
Old 08-02-2024, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
jonjonjen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizezz View Post
U tried her yet bro?
Not yet.. Want to try but, need confirmation he or she.
Old 08-02-2024, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Foreverinp is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zfie View Post
Nice one bro 👍🏻 although what's Bukugula..never hear of it before, flying off to KK for the weekend actually, maybe want to try out
its similiar to tinder , but on tinder you can even get free f**k if you are goodlooking . i got my chance there .
Old 08-02-2024, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Kkboy88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zfie View Post
I think what he meant by bukugula is Sugarbook. Buku(book) gula (sugar). I've met few girls from the apps also. But honestly, if u just have few hundreds in your hand, u could just forget about getting laid. There are more expensive. But most of the girls found there are likely a freelance, or girls who about to start getting into the business. Again, if your pocket are thin, forget about it. This is few telegram from the bukugula apps that i can share.

@Biby03
@sweetie2398

Just tell them u r from sugarbook and want to make a deal
Old 08-02-2024, 11:57 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 420 / Power: 0
Eddie5921 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEddie5921 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEddie5921 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEddie5921 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEddie5921 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kkboy88 View Post
I think what he meant by bukugula is Sugarbook. Buku(book) gula (sugar). I've met few girls from the apps also. But honestly, if u just have few hundreds in your hand, u could just forget about getting laid. There are more expensive. But most of the girls found there are likely a freelance, or girls who about to start getting into the business. Again, if your pocket are thin, forget about it. This is few telegram from the bukugula apps that i can share.

@Biby03
@sweetie2398

Just tell them u r from sugarbook and want to make a deal
bro u tried?got fr?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1