The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List
Garudannn

Old 23-08-2012, 03:10 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Newbies HELPLINE.. Newbies Please post your question here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawthorns View Post
all the threads are public and dun belong to anyone.

I'll settle this my way..... thank you for your concern but dun get involved.
All the threads belong to me as they're sitting on a server which I pay for.

Talk is cheap on the internet. If you want to settle matters, do it privately and don't waste my server resources.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 23-08-2012, 12:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 369 / Power: 13
hootduadua is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhootduadua is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhootduadua is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhootduadua is a living Saint! - you won't find better

hi sam & bigsexy

i'm trying to reply to this thread or rather try to post http://sbfsg.fun/showthread....33#post7657933 but not able to do so.

i understand that i'm inactive since sept 2011 but if i am not able to post a reply, how am i going to get out of moderation?

Pls advise. Thank you

___

sorry found the answer at question 36 at 1st post by bigsexy.

Please ignore

Last edited by hootduadua; 23-08-2012 at 12:24 PM. Reason: answer found
Old 09-10-2012, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 13
xrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant future

Hi Big Sexy,

I do I see who have upped me? I refer to Qn 21, but "Posted by" column is not there. How do I enable it to see who added to my reputation so I can return the favour?

Thanks!

Looking for chat and lunch buddies. ladies pls. I'd like to have a little casual banter over chat, lunch or tea if you are available in the daytime. pm me. I don't bite.
Old 09-10-2012, 01:07 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

u cant see who "up" you.
you can only see the comment the person left ( if any)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrage View Post
Hi Big Sexy,

I do I see who have upped me? I refer to Qn 21, but "Posted by" column is not there. How do I enable it to see who added to my reputation so I can return the favour?

Thanks!

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 09-10-2012, 03:40 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrage View Post
Hi Big Sexy,

Thanks!
You are not supposed to return favour. You're only supposed to add to deserving posts. If the person who added to your points is contributing nothing or is posting rubbish, you should zap him in return instead. That's what I have done on numerous occasions.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 14-10-2012, 04:15 PM

Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

to embed a video from youtube simply copy the youtube link and paste it in your post

Last edited by Big Sexy; 26-01-2016 at 10:29 AM.
Old 15-10-2012, 10:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
HOWEVER, those who abuse the system by making vicious attacks and spewing vulgarities anonymously (ie without revealing your nick) will have their nicks exposed and placed under moderation if the victim complains to the moderators. If you want to abuse someone using all sorts of profanities via the reputation system remarks feature, you MUST reveal your nick when doing so in order not to be penalised.
I wrote something which I guess must have raised the ire of someone and as a result got ANONYMOUSLY zapped multiple times with the following comments

Events In CP 13-10-2012 01:11 AM Fuck you, guai lan kia! CCb, you post one time, I zap one time.
Events In CP 13-10-2012 12:16 AM Not your business.
Events In CP 12-10-2012 03:35 PM ??!
Events In CP 12-10-2012 11:22 AM good calculation
Events In CP 12-10-2012 12:50 AM
Events In CP 11-10-2012 07:55 PM Oh Yes Oh Yes

OK, the first few I guess is acceptable but the last one?!

Man...what is this all about? And it also made me to start to wonder about these "clones" ,mentioned elsewhere. Does this guy have lots of clones etc ergo "fire Power" for him to threaten to zap me multiple times? As I thought that each Samster can only zap/up another Samster once every 1,000 cycle?

Anyway, would appreciate you looking into this matter.

Thanks
SEAJ
Old 15-10-2012, 12:24 PM

that guy use vulgarities without leaving his nick..
he has broken the rule.
you should now pm sam to look into the matter..

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Events In CP 13-10-2012 01:11 AM Fuck you, guai lan kia! CCb, you post one time, I zap one time.
SEAJ

Old 15-10-2012, 01:21 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
that guy use vulgarities without leaving his nick..
he has broken the rule.
you should now pm sam to look into the matter..
The script has already taken care of things and placed the nick under moderation.

Old 15-10-2012, 01:32 PM

another one bite the dust..
they never learn..

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
The script has already taken care of things and placed the nick under moderation.

Old 15-10-2012, 01:42 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
another one bite the dust..
they never learn..
The guilty nick is dan101.

Old 15-10-2012, 06:23 PM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
The guilty nick is dan101.
Thank a lot Gents!

Actually I do not want to cause any controversies at all when on a forum and was just gonna quietly take the zaps etc as apparently somebody didn't like what I wrote....as innocuous as I thought my post actually was.

But that last one was not only offensively worded, I thought it quite threatening. If anybody thinks my posting had been wrong/offensive etc, I certainly would not mind him telling me openly on the thread itself - as at least that would allow me to respond or apologize etc. After all, a forum should be THE place to discuss all sorts of matters, opinions etc right?
But the way he did it, he seems to want to just silence me.

Anyway, Much Thanks to you Gents and I truly hope that I will not get zapped as per his threat.
And BTW - do members here really have clones etc + up to no good?

Regards
SEAJ
Old 18-10-2012, 01:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 12
ac171 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterac171 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I tried searching the forum but can't find the answer for this...

How to change the mouseover comment on the reputation tiles? Mine has been "ac171 deserves two tigers! - He's a great guy." since I've noticed it.

Read my diary where secrets revealed
The AC Diary
(Not updating until further notice)
Old 18-10-2012, 02:15 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by ac171 View Post
I tried searching the forum but can't find the answer for this...

How to change the mouseover comment on the reputation tiles? Mine has been "ac171 deserves two tigers! - He's a great guy." since I've noticed it.
That's programmed into the system.

Old 18-10-2012, 01:04 PM
Samster

Is this how things really work on this forum?

Is this how things really work on this forum?

Subsequent to my above posting, I had received 27 ZAPS (on top of the original 6 Zaps = 33 Zaps at last count!) totaling I don’t know how many Reputation points. Yes, of course I know rep points means ... not much....but it's the meaning and intention BEHIND zaps that, to me, is more significant

I had originally posted the following which I thought innocuous enough/certainly never meant to be offensive –
http://sbfsg.fun/showpos...postcount=6104
Quote:
WOW!! 65 MM's + 15 Dj's at 300 per totals RMB 24,000 or 2,400 for each of the bros. Just for the gals to be around!!

Then there is all the liquor and food and whatever that you all are gonna be consuming -which, by the way you describe it, is gonna be at least another + 1,500, + plus the 1,200 or so cost of the overnight girl.

So one's looking at RMB 5,100 or over SGD$ 1K @ for one night in CP??!!
Oh MY!!!
But I guess this must have rubbed somebody the wrong way.

Anyway, the Zaps started and I wrote the above post and thought that was the end of the matter – until these further 27 Zaps!!

Is this how things REALLY should be around here? That there are either “gangs” or Samsters with multiple clones able to dictate what can or cannot be said? I thought that a forum is a place where rational adults can discuss differing opinions and participation by more would be encouraged. As I see it, instead of rational discussions, we have somebody or a group of somebodies resorting to hooligan behavior to suppress everything he/they do not like. That unless you bend down to their will and cater to their ego,that you will be shot down.

I mean ForCrissakes, its only a Sex Forum – is it really that important for ANYBODY to get to be Grand Poobah on a sex forum?

On the same Events in CP thread, I have seen multiple examples of the above type of behavior – the latest ones being Suck Harder and wired72 being crucified for just caring by sharing information about Dongguan….but which I guess must have stepped on somebody or another’s fragile ego.

And BTW, action by the Boss sammyboyfor seems to NOT be effective at all as I notice that whilst Boss had originally zapped dan101 to -269, 2 days later he’s back up to +269!

I really would appreciate replies/comments to my above question/observation – with thanks beforehand.

SEAJ

Changping Dongguan 常平东莞...
18-10-2012 01:08 AM gD NITES
18-10-2012 12:35 AM So active
17-10-2012 11:37 PM I hate Changping
17-10-2012 11:04 PM Welcome u back
17-10-2012 10:08 PM Watch up
17-10-2012 08:51 PM What's up?
17-10-2012 10:20 AM No more posting?
17-10-2012 02:28 AM Zap
17-10-2012 01:53 AM Yr gd bro nvr come out huh?
17-10-2012 12:28 AM U think I care?
HK Happening
16-10-2012 11:25 PM U say yrself stupid?
HK Happening
16-10-2012 10:54 PM Think twice bef u posy
HK Happening
16-10-2012 10:02 PM No $$$ dun cheong lah
16-10-2012 08:37 PM Too busy to check.... So sorry
16-10-2012 05:49 PM Dun hit the traffic light
16-10-2012 04:57 PM Dun like yr link
16-10-2012 04:53 PM zap..zap! bad mood today
16-10-2012 04:36 PM Did u see the traffic light ahead?
16-10-2012 04:27 PM Talk too much
HK Happening
16-10-2012 03:10 PM Well say
HK Happening
16-10-2012 02:06 PM why u so kapoh ?
HK Happening
16-10-2012 01:54 PM Long winded
HK Happening
16-10-2012 01:17 PM Sound like OKT
HK Happening
16-10-2012 12:59 PM don't like your posting