The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 16-05-2015, 08:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Are SG girls really materialistic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ngengheng View Post
Since she is not materialistic guess she wont mind you as Malaysian.
she doesnt mind...only trouble is i can only fly over once in a month or two..
Old 17-05-2015, 02:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3074 / Power: 14
PPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoJoe313 View Post
You believed what others said of me too.
i believed what i see n how u reply others

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
she doesnt mind...only trouble is i can only fly over once in a month or two..
Be a pr here or work in sg
Old 17-05-2015, 04:51 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 0
Soul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
damm.... why i didnt notice that thread de?

but to be honest, i did met a sg girl and she's not materialist...
Many of the girls often appear non materialistic at the beginning..... but as time progresses and you are hooked into their claws...... then the fangs come out and you see their true nature

F U * K - T H E - W O M E N S - C H A R T E R ! ! !
Old 18-05-2015, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 11
MoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPGirl View Post
i believed what i see n how u reply others
To trolls or genuine people? I have different responses for each. In any case, I have not being rude to you.
Old 18-05-2015, 01:29 AM
Samster

PPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Are SG girls really materialistic?

Quote:
To trolls or genuine people? I have different responses for each. In any case, I have not being rude to you.
I think u have almost same response for putting words in pple's mouths or act like u know everything or twisting pple's words
I have experienced that u tried to twist my words for 'donation' issue. Lets not hijack ts thread.
Old 18-05-2015, 01:31 AM
Samster

MoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I think u have almost same response for putting words in pple's mouths or act like u know everything or twisting pple's words
I have experienced that u tried to twist my words for 'donation' issue. Lets not hijack ts thread.
You flashed a link for foreigners. I did not check but assumed you are right. That is called twist?
Old 18-05-2015, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
You flashed a link for foreigners. I did not check but assumed you are right. That is called twist?
If u want to discuss further, pls go back to ur thread n discuss
Old 18-05-2015, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
If u want to discuss further, pls go back to ur thread n discuss
Not keen to discuss. Have a nice day
Old 18-05-2015, 01:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Not keen to discuss. Have a nice day
Lolz u ask for my opinion n now i give u my opinion.
Nvm i oredi bring d issue back to ur thread.
Old 18-05-2015, 01:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Lolz u ask for my opinion n now i give u my opinion.
Nvm i oredi bring d issue back to ur thread.
I re-read the exchange. Global100 mentioned 5 times tax deduction. You said no and posted a foreigner link. I asked "Did you just expose gobal100 as a foreigner".

I deduced wrongly based on your information bec I thought that was applicable to foreigners only. You posted the foreigner link.

That is called twist? I kena snooked myself!
Old 18-05-2015, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
dreamlover2010 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

SG girls also want good things in life same as SG men.

SG girls overall much better than PRC and Viet. At least you know SG girl not so likely to be keeping her hubby aka cousin brother uncle father in China or Vietnam.

There are still many good SG girls around. There are also many good girls in PRC and Vietnam but very hard for you to keep track.
Old 18-05-2015, 09:53 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -32 / Power: 0
mongkokdog is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Tiagong you are maddog seaj's clone ler.
Old 18-05-2015, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mongkokdog View Post
Tiagong you are maddog seaj's clone ler.
Can't be bothered. Its just a nick. A forum is to express opinion. There is a real life in the real world.
Old 18-05-2015, 08:24 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 4301 / Power: 0
sunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond repute

Is not sg woman only ...Is all woman with pussy are materialistic. Which woman dont want security?

Last edited by sunhuan-con; 18-05-2015 at 11:51 PM.
Old 18-05-2015, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
Dhornyboy is a glorious beacon of lightDhornyboy is a glorious beacon of lightDhornyboy is a glorious beacon of lightDhornyboy is a glorious beacon of lightDhornyboy is a glorious beacon of lightDhornyboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul_Reaper View Post
Many of the girls often appear non materialistic at the beginning..... but as time progresses and you are hooked into their claws...... then the fangs come out and you see their true nature

F U * K - T H E - W O M E N S - C H A R T E R ! ! !

yes fuck the women charter.. they cry equal.. but if man adultery and woman adultery they treat case sibei different one.

and most girls act "girl" when they first know you.. once they are with you "girl" become "limbu"
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1