The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-04-2010, 10:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1624 / Power: 15
Kinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant future
Sex drive

During courtship days and early marriage, my wife seems to be the one who has a higher sex drive...want it most of the time..
But now after more then 10 years of marriage, seems like the role has reverse...it seems like now I am the one who wants it more then her...and then sometimes kanna rejected by her...very bei siong...has to go toilet pcc.
Sometimes, after she knows that I bei siong after rejected by her, she will bj for me till I cum..when I asked her since she not in the mood when still want to bj me, her reply was that she scare that I will go outside find other woman...
That why I find that life is very funny....any comments ?
Old 23-04-2010, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
sexaddicted is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Sex drive

Bro u should really 杀猪还神 already. U wife can BJ for u when u in need. She never ask u go toilet use sotong already good lor.
Old 23-04-2010, 11:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
sexualfantasi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexaddicted View Post
Bro u should really 杀猪还神 already. U wife can BJ for u when u in need. She never ask u go toilet use sotong already good lor.
haha ...agree
usually my gf will ask me to go DIY ...
Old 23-04-2010, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Aetus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sometimes it is the lead up that guys lack. You know, things like playing some slow sensual songs, lightly caressing her neck with your finger or just plain hugging.

Could be worth a try. Then again, could be your wife is a bit dry below and needs more stimulation and also gentle penetration. Can be a lot of things. Why not have a heart to heart talk with her. Could even be that she is afraid of getting pregnant too.

Still, you are one lucky guy whose wife is willing to bj you till you come. My envy for you runneth over.
Old 23-04-2010, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 629 / Power: 18
KINGor75 is a name known to allKINGor75 is a name known to allKINGor75 is a name known to allKINGor75 is a name known to allKINGor75 is a name known to allKINGor75 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinetics View Post
she will bj for me till I cum..when I asked her since she not in the mood when still want to bj me, her reply was that she scare that I will go outside find other woman...
That why I find that life is very funny....any comments ?
tell her that she bj for u can only prevent u go outside find other woman to bj u, but can't prevent u go outside fuck other woman...cos wat u need is a gd fuck not a gd blow...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1