The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION)

Notices

Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION) This is a Private Section where we trade pix of our sexcapades with wives, girlfriends & broads.To gain access as a contributor, pls read the contributor requirements. Thousands of new images. Brown sugars, PRC Pussy, Local babes, Malaysian Stars. Everything you need to jerk off nightly if you don't want to pay for sex. Contributors to this section receive DOUBLE reputation points!

Sam's Private Picture Forum Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. TWELVE years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. View them ALL with PREMIUM MEMBERSHP!

User Tag List

Old 01-11-2006, 10:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 19
Working_Class deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWorking_Class deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smile La Galerie de Working_Class (画廊)

Today 1st Nov 2006 will mark the Gallery opening day.
I am making this small effort to bring all my past and current posting thread together. In order to provide all bros out there a one-stop location to view all my works. (And for me to easily keep track what has been posted.)

One single thread for all my past, present and future pic posting.

Sam, hope u have no objection for this.

Working Class

PS: There will be repeated posting of pic during the consolidation stage, Bros looking for the latest, please access from the last page.
Old 01-11-2006, 11:12 AM
Samster

Working_Class deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWorking_Class deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: La Galerie de Working_Class (画廊)

From the past :

Somewhere out there ....
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=56661

The one that got away from my camera.
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=58754

And the current :
Some Close up ...
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread...22#post1707722

cont.....
Old 03-11-2006, 10:00 AM
Samster

Thanks for ur msg and support, Bro cum2soon.

More for all...
Old 03-11-2006, 11:20 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 718 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274156 / Power: 220
heroseven2003 has a reputation beyond reputeheroseven2003 has a reputation beyond reputeheroseven2003 has a reputation beyond reputeheroseven2003 has a reputation beyond reputeheroseven2003 has a reputation beyond reputeheroseven2003 has a reputation beyond reputeheroseven2003 has a reputation beyond reputeheroseven2003 has a reputation beyond reputeheroseven2003 has a reputation beyond reputeheroseven2003 has a reputation beyond reputeheroseven2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice work there....see that you got her to spread ....
Do continue.
Old 06-11-2006, 02:28 PM
Samster

Thanks for feedback. Bro heroseven2003.

I may disappoint some bros out there as this set will be completed with these last pics. I have started the fucking part after these last shots. Promise the next babe will be better.

(I make some movies with this Lumix but I can't show them here as they are full of facial expression.)

BTW the Lumix are great D P&S, recently just got a LX2. Great quality at 16:9 format at 10m pix !! They are great on shy ladies when my DSLR is a little too big and scare them off.
Old 05-12-2006, 02:23 PM
Samster

Hi Bro,

Back again from the busy weeks but will have to spend the next weeks in Shanghai, HK and Singapore.

My job took me to every many different cities in Asia and over the last 10 years have collected quite a list of international Fuck buddies. But only started taking pictures in the last few months.

Meantime, I am posting this nice series of photo that I have taken with this beautiful fuck buddy of mine.

This one is really interesting, that night, she drink quite a bit. And when I suggested a photo secession, she switch into her posing mode and click-click-click. She started to get excited and start to touch herself and ur bro here too. Then the sucking come, with such huge force that I have a CIM before I can stop her.

Well, at the very least, I end up with some nice photos.

Enjoy this B&W series and all feedbacks are welcomed.
Working_Class at work.
Old 05-12-2006, 03:59 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 718 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274156 / Power: 220
heroseven2003 has a reputation beyond reputeheroseven2003 has a reputation beyond reputeheroseven2003 has a reputation beyond reputeheroseven2003 has a reputation beyond reputeheroseven2003 has a reputation beyond reputeheroseven2003 has a reputation beyond reputeheroseven2003 has a reputation beyond reputeheroseven2003 has a reputation beyond reputeheroseven2003 has a reputation beyond reputeheroseven2003 has a reputation beyond reputeheroseven2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro - real classy work there.....! You are good

Premium Membership :
https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=338343
Old 06-12-2006, 09:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 23
phonecards35 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterphonecards35 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi Bro Working_Class,

Nice photos u taken there. It will be more pretty if the photos is in colour instead of black & white. Anywhere keep up the good work.

Happy Bonking
Phonecards35
Old 06-12-2006, 09:29 PM
Samster

phonecards35 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterphonecards35 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi Bro Working_Class,

Nice photos u taken there. It will be more pretty if the photos is in colour instead of black & white. Anywhere keep up the good work.

Happy Bonking
Phonecards35
Old 06-12-2006, 09:31 PM
Samster

Hi Bro Working_Class,

Happy Bonking
Phonecards35
Old 06-12-2006, 09:35 PM
Samster

Hi Bro Working_Class,

Happy Bonking
Phonecards35
Old 19-12-2006, 04:50 PM
Samster

Re: La Galerie de Working_Class (??)

Bro Heroseven 2003, ur kind words are appreciated. Especially coming from a master like u.

Bro Phonecards35. once in a while it is nice to have these photos in B/W. Just like having some sake once in a while after too much beer.

As for the rest of the Bro, hope u enjoy my works.

Sorry for the delay in the follow-up post. I was moving my work from PC to MAC (finally got my Macbook Pro). Now I have a complete collection of 12.1",15.4" and 17" 's Mac.... Only problem is Sam don't support Safari for the viewing of fellow Bro's pic in this forum !!!

I am currently trying to post via Safari, if I fail, I will try Firefox.

Follow below is the much awaited B/W collection.
Enjoy......
Old 19-12-2006, 05:04 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 494 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Working_Class View Post
Only problem is Sam don't support Safari for the viewing of fellow Bro's pic in this forum !!!
Huh??? Sez who???

I've been using a Mac for the last 15 years and I use Safari for almost anything... including viewing pix in this forum.

What sort of problems do you face when you use Safari? Please advise.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 19-12-2006, 06:08 PM
Samster

Bro SAM ..
SHIT it is working now. what have u done behind the back !!! ha.ha. THANKS

Initially, it point to a attachment.php file for download, to be open by GoLive. now it seem to be ok...(Safari 2.0.4 on MAC OS X 10.4.8)

Cheers
Working_Class : Lover of MAC
Old 19-12-2006, 06:10 PM
Samster

Bro SAM

The same problem still exist for HeroSeven2003 Girl 118 (cannot see la).
Did I miss anything ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1