The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2004, jessy, kopishopuncle, OldUncleSG

Old 17-10-2023, 03:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 476 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2099 / Power: 9
unclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bukit Merah

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoGoBro View Post
She is too old for me.
Ya look chio but skillful n friendly. Especially her aeroplane HDLY. Bif u looking for SYT,U can give a miss
Old 17-10-2023, 03:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 1
GoGoBro is a glorious beacon of lightGoGoBro is a glorious beacon of lightGoGoBro is a glorious beacon of lightGoGoBro is a glorious beacon of lightGoGoBro is a glorious beacon of lightGoGoBro is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Very common, very normal ..
Someone zapped me for telling the truth
Old 17-10-2023, 03:58 PM
Samster

GoGoBro is a glorious beacon of lightGoGoBro is a glorious beacon of lightGoGoBro is a glorious beacon of lightGoGoBro is a glorious beacon of lightGoGoBro is a glorious beacon of lightGoGoBro is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclewang12345 View Post
Ya look chio but skillful n friendly. Especially her aeroplane HDLY. Bif u looking for SYT,U can give a miss
I will try her when around Bukit Merah.
Old 17-10-2023, 03:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 927 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3320 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Someone zapped me for telling the truth
Old 17-10-2023, 04:01 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jacky123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ctc please
Old 17-10-2023, 04:01 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jacky123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
contact pls
Old 17-10-2023, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Agreed bro. Thanks
Old 17-10-2023, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1336 / Power: 23
noppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud of

Quote:
Agreed bro. Thanks
haha, nowadays everything is a norm since we accept without objection. No wonder transport fare hike, food prices raise, power tariff surge, COE increase all become normal in this island.
Old 17-10-2023, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1568 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclewang12345 View Post
Ya 161 linda aeroplane hdly mske u fly high in the sky. Tat y I recommended her from amk to BM. LOL
please ignore.

Last edited by scunt; 17-10-2023 at 04:20 PM. Reason: found my answers
Old 17-10-2023, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 23
2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
please ignore.
what happen bro? Kenna fake info ?
Old 17-10-2023, 07:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 500 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of

Anyone interested in a fr without GQ?

Just went to D* Spa in TB area, it's opposite V*lle and S*nse along JBM if you know what I mean.

Anyway, I was allocated a viet SYT with limited communication skills, and she has only been in Singapore for a month. So naturally I was worried if she's good at massage.. and other endings.

I was really taken aback with the amount of strength she put into the massage, but I was wondering if there was going to be any GQ coz her hands were at least 2 palm's width away from my innermost thigh area. She did rip open the disposable shorts, but the massage was good so I didn't hint anything.. until she asked me to turn over.

Let's just say that my middle leg was at attention and she simply covered it with a towel. When the time was up, she really just ended her massage and left hahaha.
Old 17-10-2023, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 908 / Power: 1
Pressboy is a splendid one to beholdPressboy is a splendid one to beholdPressboy is a splendid one to beholdPressboy is a splendid one to beholdPressboy is a splendid one to beholdPressboy is a splendid one to beholdPressboy is a splendid one to beholdPressboy is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
I'm sure plenty of others have experienced this before. what then is the next course of action?

DIY? Or look for other joints and spend more than originally intended?
Old 17-10-2023, 08:50 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -166 / Power: 0
dondondonkey dondondonkey

AV there saw this TCM place Dragon something.

Any FR please PM me.

Thanks.
Old 17-10-2023, 08:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1502 / Power: 24
TedPoo has a brilliant futureTedPoo has a brilliant futureTedPoo has a brilliant futureTedPoo has a brilliant futureTedPoo has a brilliant futureTedPoo has a brilliant futureTedPoo has a brilliant futureTedPoo has a brilliant futureTedPoo has a brilliant futureTedPoo has a brilliant futureTedPoo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post

Just went to D* Spa in TB area, it's opposite V*lle and S*nse along JBM if you know what I mean.

Anyway, I was allocated a viet SYT with limited communication skills, and she has only been in Singapore for a month. So naturally I was worried if she's good at massage.. and other endings.

I was really taken aback with the amount of strength she put into the massage, but I was wondering if there was going to be any GQ coz her hands were at least 2 palm's width away from my innermost thigh area. She did rip open the disposable shorts, but the massage was good so I didn't hint anything.. until she asked me to turn over.

Let's just say that my middle leg was at attention and she simply covered it with a towel. When the time was up, she really just ended her massage and left hahaha.
Sometimes this happens when trying new joint... Well at least the massage was good... so ya... Hahahaha.
Old 17-10-2023, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 500 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pressboy View Post
I'm sure plenty of others have experienced this before. what then is the next course of action?

DIY? Or look for other joints and spend more than originally intended?

Well I budgeted more than enough in case of fj, so.. I'm probably going to another joint for hj or bbbj, depending on the top up required.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1