The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 10-03-2013, 01:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 14
globetrotter07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Issue with ICA

Quote:
Originally Posted by 34hereforfun View Post
Hi jjlsk777,

You are correct any PRC entering into Sin must have a return air ticket and not only that they personally must have substantiate amount of cash to declare custom in order to prove they are here not earn cash through any illegals services. Otherwise when A visa is approved there's no way custom would reject them coming in.
Bros, need some help/insight here. My girl was turned back at Changi Airport despite having visa, return air ticket, and sufficient cash. She has not been to Singapore before. Her visa was arranged by her travel agent in China. Question:

(i) Does it mean there's is a two year cooling off period given she has been rejected entry?
(ii) How to appeal to ICA, since I was not the one who sponsored her.
(iii) Any other thoughts, insights will be very much appreciated.

Thanks!
Old 10-03-2013, 03:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

deleted post

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Last edited by Hurricane88; 10-03-2013 at 06:07 PM.
Old 10-03-2013, 05:26 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 0
simoncheng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysimoncheng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by globetrotter07 View Post
Bros, need some help/insight here. My girl was turned back at Changi Airport despite having visa, return air ticket, and sufficient cash. She has not been to Singapore before. Her visa was arranged by her travel agent in China. Question:

(i) Does it mean there's is a two year cooling off period given she has been rejected entry?
(ii) How to appeal to ICA, since I was not the one who sponsored her.
(iii) Any other thoughts, insights will be very much appreciated.

Thanks!
Very rare for tour agency arranged visas to be denied entry. Your girl's particulars must have been used by another person who then got into trouble and is on the MHA blacklist. Unfortunately she will be denied entry again unless her name is removed from the blacklist. She can try to clarify the matter with the Singapore embassy in Beijing.
Old 11-03-2013, 07:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 12
BigGlobe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Issue with ICA

Quote:
Originally Posted by globetrotter07 View Post
Bros, need some help/insight here. My girl was turned back at Changi Airport despite having visa, return air ticket, and sufficient cash. She has not been to Singapore before. Her visa was arranged by her travel agent in China.
I suspect travel agent has been blacklisted. That could be one of the reasons for denial entry.
Old 10-04-2013, 08:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 811 / Power: 17
MiniHawk is a splendid one to beholdMiniHawk is a splendid one to beholdMiniHawk is a splendid one to beholdMiniHawk is a splendid one to beholdMiniHawk is a splendid one to beholdMiniHawk is a splendid one to beholdMiniHawk is a splendid one to behold

Hi guys, my wife just got 1 yr LTVP from ICA but we are not happy with the outcome as expecting to have min 2 yrs so she can find a full time job. We have rom for 3 years already with no kid and when ICA implement on the LTVP plus last year May, we tot there is a chance on getting it but still 1 yr.

Can we appeal on this but how to got about it or can we apply again after 2 mths for the LTVP Which the system did not stated if you are successful of getting the LTVP plus unless you go for your appt that day. Hope to get some advice from bros here on the matter. Thanks.

Thanks to bros who have upped my pts. Just have min 7pts,we can exchange pts.
Old 10-04-2013, 11:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniHawk View Post
Hi guys, my wife just got 1 yr LTVP from ICA but we are not happy with the outcome as expecting to have min 2 yrs so she can find a full time job. We have rom for 3 years already with no kid and when ICA implement on the LTVP plus last year May, we tot there is a chance on getting it but still 1 yr.

Can we appeal on this but how to got about it or can we apply again after 2 mths for the LTVP Which the system did not stated if you are successful of getting the LTVP plus unless you go for your appt that day. Hope to get some advice from bros here on the matter. Thanks.
1st time application normally they give you a 1 yr LTVP ... Unless u married for a more longer duration N with child.

Appeal In What Ground Shouldn't you be Contented tat they Approved You a LTVP ELSE your wife can only stay here 1-3 months ... Or you have to keep appealing til you the LTVP ...

Besides .. There is Seldom a 2 years LTVP issued ... Normally is 6 mths, 1 yr, 3 yrs n 5 yrs .. ( Maybe there is but in ever heard of )

If I think like you ... I should be given a 5 yrs LTVP since I Married for more than 3 yrs and with a Child ... Or worse , they should give my wife PR

Yes ... Application is for LTVP ... Whether u on x number is years ... U only known on the day of collection.

Bro ... U are good to get a 1 yr LTVP for a start (most of the bros here start with that, doesn't mean got LTVP+ you will get it), so be contented ... They are people who can't get and need to appeal for the next few months n then after appeal only get 6 mths ...

Anyway .. Even if u can get 2 years , it may not be on LTVP+ ... Therefore if ur wife wanna work ... She still needs to convert to Work Permit ... So for now, 1 or 2 years doesn't makes a different.

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015

Last edited by shysaint; 10-04-2013 at 04:12 PM. Reason: Additional Info.
Old 10-04-2013, 03:18 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Blast88 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:

If u r not happy with the outcome, pl try harder for a baby, priority for ltvp+ are still issued to marriage couples with at least 1 sillypore baby
Old 11-04-2013, 04:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
xmithrax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
might i ask you. my wife pregnant with child is a ex yellow card holder.. aka legal prostitution.......... that was last time....

issit possible to apply for her to give birth in singapore? is there a ban period in which she cannot enter singapore she just went back afew months...? or issit better for her to give birth in thailand then bring come in to singapore...

i would love my child to be a singaporean..after hearing so many cases.. i dont even know if i can marry her in singapore .. right now my plan is to marry her in thailand first then with the cert bring her in singapore to give birth in singapore.. im very lost and dont know what to do if anyone knows please advise i would really appreciate your efforts and knowledge in assisting

please dont flame me its a genuine case.
Old 11-04-2013, 06:07 AM
Samster

shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmithrax View Post
might i ask you. my wife pregnant with child is a ex yellow card holder.. aka legal prostitution.......... that was last time....

issit possible to apply for her to give birth in singapore? is there a ban period in which she cannot enter singapore she just went back afew months...? or issit better for her to give birth in thailand then bring come in to singapore...

i would love my child to be a singaporean..after hearing so many cases.. i dont even know if i can marry her in singapore .. right now my plan is to marry her in thailand first then with the cert bring her in singapore to give birth in singapore.. im very lost and dont know what to do if anyone knows please advise i would really appreciate your efforts and knowledge in assisting

please dont flame me its a genuine case.
Chances for her to Give Birth Here in Sg is Near To Impossible As she has a Record here ....

Yes, for her case, I strongly believe she has a ban period of x numbers of years.

Both answer especially difficult as u mentioned she only went back for a few months.

Like u said ... marry her in Thailand. .. Then endorse ur marriage then bring her back into sg.

Your Child borned in Thailand can be a SC by Descent ....

My Daughter was Borned in Vietnam N Now Currently a SC by Descent ...

Submit my Application at High Comm in HCMC ... Gotten her SC in Less than 2 mths ...

Rgds.

2015 pts in 2015
Old 11-04-2013, 09:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 811 / Power: 17
MiniHawk is a splendid one to beholdMiniHawk is a splendid one to beholdMiniHawk is a splendid one to beholdMiniHawk is a splendid one to beholdMiniHawk is a splendid one to beholdMiniHawk is a splendid one to beholdMiniHawk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
1st time application normally they give you a 1 yr LTVP ... Unless u married for a more longer duration N with child.

Appeal In What Ground Shouldn't you be Contented tat they Approved You a LTVP ELSE your wife can only stay here 1-3 months ... Or you have to keep appealing til you the LTVP ...

Besides .. There is Seldom a 2 years LTVP issued ... Normally is 6 mths, 1 yr, 3 yrs n 5 yrs .. ( Maybe there is but in ever heard of )

If I think like you ... I should be given a 5 yrs LTVP since I Married for more than 3 yrs and with a Child ... Or worse , they should give my wife PR

Yes ... Application is for LTVP ... Whether u on x number is years ... U only known on the day of collection.

Bro ... U are good to get a 1 yr LTVP for a start (most of the bros here start with that, doesn't mean got LTVP+ you will get it), so be contented ... They are people who can't get and need to appeal for the next few months n then after appeal only get 6 mths ...

Anyway .. Even if u can get 2 years , it may not be on LTVP+ ... Therefore if ur wife wanna work ... She still needs to convert to Work Permit ... So for now, 1 or 2 years doesn't makes a different.
Thanks for your input bro, to be frank this is the 3rd year she is getting the 1 year LTVP and seem her friend who do not have any kids and got marry as the same years as us have given the LTVP plus which she feel quite unfair on the result.If really cannot appeal to MP or reapply again, guess have to convert to work permit.....

Thanks to bros who have upped my pts. Just have min 7pts,we can exchange pts.
Old 11-04-2013, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks for your input bro, to be frank this is the 3rd year she is getting the 1 year LTVP and seem her friend who do not have any kids and got marry as the same years as us have given the LTVP plus which she feel quite unfair on the result.If really cannot appeal to MP or reapply again, guess have to convert to work permit.....
No need to re-apply ... Haven't expired yet .. No point ...

While waiting for renewal , go find a job and convert to work permit.

While we not sure how they evaluate although they have the criterias ... There is No Fair or Unfair ... I strongly believe the approved what they deemed is applicable to your wife ...

Don't compare, it will just make your life miserable ... For whatever reasons .. It's definitely better than none ...

It's a Mystery ...

2015 pts in 2015
Old 11-04-2013, 11:47 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Blast88 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Bro,

If that the case, the issues here might be your work stability & salary income, have you been changing jobs or jobless for a certain period for the past 3 years
Old 11-04-2013, 09:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 17
Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!

Quote:

Be patient lor, 2wks before expiry try for the LTSVP+.

You better off than mine lah, mine that time only get 6mths LTSVP nia, furthermore SPR get rejected twice, just imagine how much Visa fees ICA has sucked me off.
Old 11-04-2013, 09:16 PM
Samster

Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!

Quote:

Bro, so how's yours?

Still on LTSVP or already a SPR?
Old 11-04-2013, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Chances for her to Give Birth Here in Sg is Near To Impossible As she has a Record here ....

Yes, for her case, I strongly believe she has a ban period of x numbers of years.

Both answer especially difficult as u mentioned she only went back for a few months.

Like u said ... marry her in Thailand. .. Then endorse ur marriage then bring her back into sg.

Your Child borned in Thailand can be a SC by Descent ....

My Daughter was Borned in Vietnam N Now Currently a SC by Descent ...

Submit my Application at High Comm in HCMC ... Gotten her SC in Less than 2 mths ...

Rgds.
Sounds like xmithrax not yet married leh?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1