The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-08-2023, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 704 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2768 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinsc View Post
Totally agree. But the one on sharing the gift on wechat.
wechat sharing function can target share to 1 pax only (tagging).
ML maybe sharing the gift you send with just you only, and gift send by other with just other only. To the viewer, you will think that the ML really declare she got gift from bf and she is really happy.

I use this function often with some rotating regular ML to just let them think she is the only regular I visit.
Old 14-08-2023, 03:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 23
The Renegade is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThe Renegade is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThe Renegade is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThe Renegade is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThe Renegade is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinsc View Post
Totally agree. But the one on sharing the gift on wechat. I had one which does share the gift. At first I thought and fell for the "you still the one" KC. Only to realise, she share so that the other carrot will work to buy her other gift. The story will be. No matter what gifts other people give, I only cherish yours. I post just so the person will not stop giving gift but it means nothing to me. Only you have my heart.

For now it is this for me. You can keep your heart. I prefer to keep my money. With money more girls will be willing to give me their heart. Giving you my all my money ends with me breaking my heart.
Totally agree bro... Super like your last paragraph... made me laugh on an otherwise gloomy, rainy Monday...
Old 14-08-2023, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 19
vinsc is one of the Best!vinsc is one of the Best!vinsc is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
wechat sharing function can target share to 1 pax only (tagging).
ML maybe sharing the gift you send with just you only, and gift send by other with just other only. To the viewer, you will think that the ML really declare she got gift from bf and she is really happy.

I use this function often with some rotating regular ML to just let them think she is the only regular I visit.
Hahaha that's like the reverse UNO card. You reverse KC. Good one!!
Old 14-08-2023, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
mrfool deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Whether KC are both of you play till really got feel for each other. End of the day, you got know you love your family and you need to protect them.
Thanks bro for sharing your experience. I probably need someone to knock my head to wake up. Anyway, already bought a ticket to meet her next month and will need to tell another lie soon. Probably can't meet her "often" after this trip and slowly this relationship will be fading away like most long distance relationship.

I was even applied for a job there just so that I can travel more frequent but not sure lucky or unlucky I didn't get the job.
Old 14-08-2023, 09:37 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18526 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrfool View Post
Thanks bro for sharing your experience. I probably need someone to knock my head to wake up. Anyway, already bought a ticket to meet her next month and will need to tell another lie soon. Probably can't meet her "often" after this trip and slowly this relationship will be fading away like most long distance relationship.

I was even applied for a job there just so that I can travel more frequent but not sure lucky or unlucky I didn't get the job.
Dont play with fire if you have a family...见好就收

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 14-08-2023, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Whether KC are both of you play till really got feel for each other. End of the day, you got know you love your family and you need to protect them.
The problem is when you are single again, left your family and have no one to go back to.

So I found a ML which I had very good chemistry with and KC with her, play until both got feel. Went out with her during her off day, buy gifts for her (I'm lucky, she doesn't want expensive stuff), bring her back after her work to keep me company for the night. True or fake, but that's the only thing I have now. Just continue to play along to maintain the feel. Currently being with her can help me relieve stress.

Now even when I chiong overseas or went to GL, it made me felt like cheating on someone, sometimes didn't even have the mood to head to those places.
Old 14-08-2023, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 623 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 746 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
The problem is when you are single again, left your family and have no one to go back to.

So I found a ML which I had very good chemistry with and KC with her, play until both got feel. Went out with her during her off day, buy gifts for her (I'm lucky, she doesn't want expensive stuff), bring her back after her work to keep me company for the night. True or fake, but that's the only thing I have now. Just continue to play along to maintain the feel. Currently being with her can help me relieve stress.

Now even when I chiong overseas or went to GL, it made me felt like cheating on someone, sometimes didn't even have the mood to head to those places.
Bro, you are in love. Natural reaction, you see other ladies like rubbish. Haha. Me too.
I always tried out new ladies to see if any can be better than my current favourite? But none can touch her in terms of feminine and love making skills. She the only lady that I crave after my long history of chionging.

Last edited by Newsasap; 14-08-2023 at 10:30 PM.
Old 14-08-2023, 10:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1724 / Power: 19
sinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant future

Same here but heart pain when u see her work so hard to hj other man. Becoz of debts etc. need to suppress that feeling. If not will not be able to get on with yr life. U know she here to make $
Old 14-08-2023, 10:26 PM
Samster

lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
Bro, you are in love. Natural reaction, you see other ladies like rubbish. Haha. Me too
Oh well, going along is the best way to maintain mental health for now.
Old 14-08-2023, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 1
Penofthewest is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPenofthewest is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Oh well, going along is the best way to maintain mental health for now.
Yeah you’re in love. I agree just go along with it for now, live in the moment. Whatever happens next will happen anyway. No need to think too much unless you’re married
Old 14-08-2023, 10:36 PM
Samster

KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrfool View Post
Thanks bro for sharing your experience. I probably need someone to knock my head to wake up. Anyway, already bought a ticket to meet her next month and will need to tell another lie soon.
still have a month to think of a lie to tell her cancel trip instead of telling a lie to family. Maybe if really 不舍得, enjoy 1 last ride then. Make sure to cover all loop holes and come back to your family.
Old 14-08-2023, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 16
xnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

For myself, I never tried a relationship with a ML, but I did had one with a Thai FL from Dome 1. I met her when she came for her tour with either Slut D or Devil House, cant remember exactly which one.
She wasn't exactly super pretty but at least she is fair like Chinese as she came from Chiang Mai. Ample breast as well. Long story short, after I visited her once, kind of like tio gong tao, kept visiting her during her short stint here.

After which, we kept in contact and went into a relationship. Out of her expense, she flew back to Singapore once or twice, everything out of her own expense, hotel and airfare. Every single time we meet we will hump like rabbits.

After that we swop around, I began visiting her in Chiang Mai instead and she would drive me around for sight seeing. Up until the 3rd or 4th visit, her behaviour start to become weird, she will go a corner to reply line or answer calls. That's when I realized she seeing someone else.

One fine day she gave some excuse say need to go back home to settle some business at home, I decided not to be an idiot anymore and I drag my luggage out and pay the hotel staff to drive me to another random hotel. I use my half plus six Thai and he uses his half plus six English, I manage to let him know I got run lion by my gf. I remember it was Loy Krathong period so almost all hotel were full. It took us awhile before I manage to find a cui hotel. Spend my Loy Krathong alone there. My girl kept calling me begging me to meet her but I did not answer.

So moral of the story, never be serious with working ladies.
Old 14-08-2023, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
So I found a ML which I had very good chemistry with and KC with her, play until both got feel.

in love already. wait till honeymoon period over then is the test. if it turns out good then congrats. if it turns out bad then just walk on.
Old 14-08-2023, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinkwc View Post
Same here but heart pain when u see her work so hard to hj other man. Becoz of debts etc. need to suppress that feeling. If not will not be able to get on with yr life. U know she here to make $
it takes a very strong heart to suppress that feeling.
Old 14-08-2023, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinkwc View Post
This debts thing especially after the covid made many of these nice ladies selling themselves. Even some of the GL girls would have better life if they didn't get themselves in debt. If I could have fate to have meet them not in this kind of trade, I would have picked them. My ML hardly had any customers, can see from the book-in book, that's why she changed MP. And now still doesn't have much, probably 1 or 2 customers a day, sometimes still none, and not all will HJ. From last year before she came to SG till I met her, probably I fucked more than 1/2 the number of different girls than she gave HJ to different guys.

In the beginning, it was so difficult to even get her to start some lip kissing. When I finally got it, the chemistry built up much faster. Frequent DFK and treating her nice is a very effective way to build feelings. I don't spent too much $ on her but I spent too much time and effort to KC her until now can bring back for overnights. I will pay for her transport to come over. Maybe not as long as some bros though. Making these kind of effort sure built up some kind of feelings. Spending time with her feels way better than being with my regular WL in GL.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1