The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 02-08-2023, 08:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
mrfool deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

2nd part of my confession.

It’s already 4 months since she went back to her home country and yet we still keep contacting each other, sharing daily life and even family matters almost every day. We even share our past, good and bad, bitter and laughter, and secrets. Yes, she even told me who she had sex with. I even made up fake a business trip last month to go to her hometown, staying with her for a few days in her house.
I know she has a lot of admirers and she always gets gifts from other guys when she was in Singapore. I’m one of them too. However, over these days being together with her, I think it is real love not just monetary. As a matter of fact, I don’t think I really spent a lot on her. Don’t ask me how to tell this is real love, I admit I don’t have enough experience compared to big bro here, just my instinct.

I’m writing the confession not asking for advice nor looking to redemption. I’m going to hell anyway. It was just news last week about the extramarital affair strikes me. After all, this is a taboo in our society and most societies. How much I wish this is just a KC trap and I can wake up one day. How much I wish one day she told me she don’t like me anymore and that she was just faking all along.

I love my family. And her.

Planning my second trip next month.
Old 02-08-2023, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 620 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 746 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrfool View Post
2nd part of my confession.

It’s already 4 months since she went back to her home country and yet we still keep contacting each other, sharing daily life and even family matters almost every day. We even share our past, good and bad, bitter and laughter, and secrets. Yes, she even told me who she had sex with. I even made up fake a business trip last month to go to her hometown, staying with her for a few days in her house.
I know she has a lot of admirers and she always gets gifts from other guys when she was in Singapore. I’m one of them too. However, over these days being together with her, I think it is real love not just monetary. As a matter of fact, I don’t think I really spent a lot on her. Don’t ask me how to tell this is real love, I admit I don’t have enough experience compared to big bro here, just my instinct.

I’m writing the confession not asking for advice nor looking to redemption. I’m going to hell anyway. It was just news last week about the extramarital affair strikes me. After all, this is a taboo in our society and most societies. How much I wish this is just a KC trap and I can wake up one day. How much I wish one day she told me she don’t like me anymore and that she was just faking all along.

I love my family. And her.

Planning my second trip next month.
During her absence where did you go, you had high sex drive. Haha.. can share?
Old 02-08-2023, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
mrfool deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
During her absence where did you go, you had high sex drive. Haha.. can share?
Try to get myself busy, picking up old good hobby to keep life occupied. Actually, I still browse the ad websites but start to find them unattractive. Anyway, it's only less than a year, may be I'll go back to cheong sooner than I think.
Old 02-08-2023, 02:46 PM
Samster

Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=Newsasap;22537740]Last week received a called from my previous favourite lady saying business were very bad and ask me for support so I opted for a 2 hrs sessions as I had stopped seeing her for quite some time. After some rubbing on my shoulder I ask her if she is facing any financial difficulties and she answer she had some money issues as her parents and siblings will be visiting Singapore very soon for a holiday trip, I was not prepare of helping her and I thought of small issue like helping her to fill up some of her time slot. It means more than that.
I ask her what I can do for her as she always treat me like a Robert in the past, always ask for extra and also buy cosmetics.

As a former lover I should provide some help to her and I ask whether she can let me sc... her If I sponsor her a thousand dollar, after few minutes of consideration she accepted my request but I doesn't have a CD with me. She smile and says her period is within days. This is the first time I come in her pussy.
As far as I know she never let anyone did raw as she had not do fj for over a period of time. Looks like I will look for her again as our bond still there.
A medium size family come here for holiday include air tickets and shopping easily sum up to $10k, I do not know how she managed this time, maybe she have other regulars to support.
I will skip for a while until the tide settles .[/QUOTE

Received a text from her today that she won't be working for the next few days becos of accompany her parents on sight seeings in Singapore.
I am concerned of her period after the last cip becos I am aware that she had tubal ligation removal last year and she confirmed everything is safe, I further ask how about letting me raw the next time we meet? She says she will inform me before hand if I pay her well. Again everything is money talk. Hmm...

Last edited by Newsasap; 02-08-2023 at 03:54 PM.
Old 02-08-2023, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 11
Dci110 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDci110 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Sounds like a story I heard recently buddy. This parent's visit.. is it today or recently,within the past month?

[QUOTE=Newsasap;22542079]
Quote:
Last week received a called from my previous favourite lady saying business were very bad and ask me for support so I opted for a 2 hrs sessions as I had stopped seeing her for quite some time. After some rubbing on my shoulder I ask her if she is facing any financial difficulties and she answer she had some money issues as her parents and siblings will be visiting Singapore very soon for a holiday trip, I was not prepare of helping her and I thought of small issue like helping her to fill up some of her time slot. It means more than that.
I ask her what I can do for her as she always treat me like a Robert in the past, always ask for extra and also buy cosmetics.

As a former lover I should provide some help to her and I ask whether she can let me sc... her If I sponsor her a thousand dollar, after few minutes of consideration she accepted my request but I doesn't have a CD with me. She smile and says her period is within days. This is the first time I come in her pussy.
As far as I know she never let anyone did raw as she had not do fj for over a period of time. Looks like I will look for her again as our bond still there.
A medium size family come here for holiday include air tickets and shopping easily sum up to $10k, I do not know how she managed this time, maybe she have other regulars to support.

Received a text from her today that she won't be working for the next few days becos of accompany her parents on sight seeings in Singapore.
I am concerned of her period after the last cip becos I am aware that she had tubal ligation removal last year and she confirmed everything is safe, I further ask how about letting me raw the next time we meet? She says she will inform me before hand if I pay her well. Again everything is money talk. Hmm...
Old 02-08-2023, 04:57 PM
Samster

Dci110 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDci110 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

My turn to tell

back in 2020-2021, I had a brief relationship with a popular ML in this spa near bukit panjang.
We knew one a other from a whole back but got reacquainted when I chanced upon her at that spa.
It started with dinners, then supermarket runs, then late night visits to a small office I rented to work from during the pandemic. We had our wildest sex there. Life was pretty blissful after that, a wife that didn't give a damn so long as the money kept coming, a kid who I looked forward to coming home to and regular sex on the side.
Gifts were small items, meals, bubble tea, snacks, small electronics, etc.

It went on for awhile till she got caught in a raid. She was released due to insufficient evidence but became paranoid after that. She also started getting the idea I would leave my family for her. We called it off shortly after.

End of part 1
Old 02-08-2023, 05:15 PM
Samster

Part 2

Fast forward to end 2022, I got a divorce (no, not related to the fling), changed jobs and started work in a new area. Found a ML using WeChat and visited her a couple of times. This ML was mentioned here a few times.
We hit it off well and soon the 2 hr sessions be 30 minute massages and 1.5hr chats. No add-ons and she never asked for tips. It's been 10months and it's now routine, I would book the last two hours on a weekend and we would go for supper or walks after that. Very little hanky panky but she oftens requests for my and provides "digital assistance".
I've been introduced to her family, her friends, her child. I'm hesitant to push this further as 1. I'm enjoying the post divorce bliss and 2. I'm rebuilding my finances after the divorce and I'm concerned about what she'll ask for, despite the fact that she's not asking for anything thus far.
Maybe I'm not the only one so if any bros find this familiar, let's compare notes so we know what we're up against 😄
Old 02-08-2023, 11:08 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=Dci110;22542322]Sounds like a story I heard recently buddy. This parent's visit.. is it today or recently,within the past month?

Will reply by private message
Old 04-08-2023, 07:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

So, some of you fall in love with the massage girl. But how possible is it to make her also love you? Mine now don't ask me for tips after keeping me company. I don't go to her new MP, she comes over to my place. Sometimes she comes over for cuddling, caressing and DFK, sometimes with sex. I give her tips for the times we have the sex and tell her its for living expenses. Now can also overnight. I don't give her a lot. It's actually less than going to GL.

Sometimes I'm thinking what happens if it goes too deep and can't get out of it. At the same time, I don't want to lose the feel I can have with her which is better than any WL.

In case you are wondering, I don't take pretty MLs. She looks presentable but slightly meaty. There are prettier and slim MLs around her. So I guess she don't have much interaction from her customers. Probably most just HJ and leave. When I still went to her previous MP, I saw other customers going for her colleagues and left her sitting there play HP.
Old 06-08-2023, 12:02 AM
Samster

Recently I met another new milf from an $88 joint. She is 1 of the best looking milf I have come across, she has a well shape figure with a handful breast and small pink nipples. Many china ladies had flat buttock but this one is well shape like an apple. I guess her age is early thirties. If she show parade with younger ladies many will kena fallout, she workout regularly to maintain her body, surprisingly she had a child. She hinted me that she is ready to look for a sugar daddy and ask me how much 大哥 my opinion she can fetch $$$? I tell her how well she can service? She smile at me and strip off my disposable underwear and tongue my little brother, I felt she is not skillful in this area and she didn't make me hard enough. I guide her how to give a better blowjob. Eventually cum in mouth and she rushes to the toilet and spit if out. Haha can know she is a beginner. After that I starts my shower. she came back and helps to dry up me and ask me how I rate her bbbj. I say plenty of room for improvements. I ask will she do 69 with me if I rtm? She say see first.to me she fails to be sugar baby.
Sometime just break the ice and action follows. Not going to be her sugar daddy, just be her regulars first and polish her skills.
She is top 5 in my return to visit list.

Last edited by Newsasap; 06-08-2023 at 09:48 AM.
Old 06-08-2023, 04:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 5
ToTheLimit1967 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The place that she was working in kena raid. Also, due to insufficient evidence, she was issued white card and was hanging around for about 9 months before going back.
A year has passed, and now she wants to visit Singapore as a tourist.
Does any brother here know what needs to be done? Obtain permit from ICA? Need guarantor? What’s the amount? What’s the first step?
Really appreciate if any brother can help, thanks so much!
Old 06-08-2023, 10:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 530 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheLimit1967 View Post
The place that she was working in kena raid. Also, due to insufficient evidence, she was issued white card and was hanging around for about 9 months before going back.
A year has passed, and now she wants to visit Singapore as a tourist.
Does any brother here know what needs to be done? Obtain permit from ICA? Need guarantor? What’s the amount? What’s the first step?
Really appreciate if any brother can help, thanks so much!
Why don't you call or write to ICA?
Old 06-08-2023, 10:15 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=Newsasap;22542079]
Quote:
Last week received a called from my previous favourite lady saying business were very bad and ask me for support so I opted for a 2 hrs sessions as I had stopped seeing her for quite some time. After some rubbing on my shoulder I ask her if she is facing any financial difficulties and she answer she had some money issues as her parents and siblings will be visiting Singapore very soon for a holiday trip, I was not prepare of helping her and I thought of small issue like helping her to fill up some of her time slot. It means more than that.

Received a text from her yesterday afternoon that her family members still here on holiday and I ask her any chance to meet her at night as I know she just finished her period. at 11pm she wrote her family members were about to sleep. I reply I can wait for her to come over my place. Finally she knocked on my door at 00:15am, we chatted for a while and talk about they went sight seeing the last few days. I knew she was very tired and I strip her and gave her a full body massage for about 30mins to release her muscle. After she gave me a bbbj and we finished a quick one knowing is not so good to sneak out from her house when all members are sleeping.
I sent her back as it was quite late, at her door I gave her some cash as I know she is in need of money for the next few days. Today she text me saying she was at Sentosa, her regular had sponsored 2 bedroom for 1 day stay. From here we see some customer really take good care of ml, we don't know it's courtship or some other motives. I can tell my this ml of mine is also flirting around and KC games with few of her customers. But who cares. I only interested to cum in her pussy.

Last edited by Newsasap; 06-08-2023 at 10:58 PM.
Old 06-08-2023, 11:38 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18520 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Newsasap;22553703]
Quote:

Received a text from her yesterday afternoon that her family members still here on holiday and I ask her any chance to meet her at night as I know she just finished her period. at 11pm she wrote her family members were about to sleep. I reply I can wait for her to come over my place. Finally she knocked on my door at 00:15am, we chatted for a while and talk about they went sight seeing the last few days. I knew she was very tired and I strip her and gave her a full body massage for about 30mins to release her muscle. After she gave me a bbbj and we finished a quick one knowing is not so good to sneak out from her house when all members are sleeping.
I sent her back as it was quite late, at her door I gave her some cash as I know she is in need of money for the next few days. Today she text me saying she was at Sentosa, her regular had sponsored 2 bedroom for 1 day stay. From here we see some customer really take good care of ml, we don't know it's courtship or some other motives. I can tell my this ml of mine is also flirting around and KC games with few of her customers. But who cares. I only interested to cum in her pussy.
Sounds familiar 🤔

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 06-08-2023, 11:48 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=coolmanspooky;22553884]
Quote:

Sounds familiar ��
Last week 2 guy sent in to me their ml for verification and is not the same lady. Haha.

Verification strictly confidential.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1