The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-06-2024, 11:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 15
ToTo1985 is a glorious beacon of lightToTo1985 is a glorious beacon of lightToTo1985 is a glorious beacon of lightToTo1985 is a glorious beacon of lightToTo1985 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: MM - Squirter with warm personality

Quote:
Originally Posted by newswing View Post
It won't happen..
As a matter of fact..I have the new girl wechat

Maybe John ..u have it too!

I chat with her this afternoon

Hehehe
share share leh,
got any photo?
Old 16-06-2024, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 209 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 15
ArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
It won't happen..

Hehehe
The new girl name isit DD?
Old 16-06-2024, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnLocke View Post
BTW..I checked with her.. seems new girl is going to come to temporarily replace TT
The new girl in same shop as MM?

I know there's a new girl just arrive 2-3 days back but she is at another location, heard Wawa & her are very good friends.
Old 16-06-2024, 12:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 517 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1589 / Power: 13
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future
Talking Re: MM - Squirter with warm personality

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArnieArnie View Post
The new girl name isit DD?
Squirt Cheryl
Meow Meow
WaWa
Tian Tian
And a couple more..I've forgotten their names

The new one..DD as in DaDa?
No..it start with a S.. as in Sex Slave Sa+anic Slut?
No! I'M not the pimp or have any connection with the p.i.m.p

Well I chat with S
She send me her photo
Nice..
Fair skin
Boobs..?
Looks..like someone's wifey
It is making my knees go weak!
I can't wait 2 taste her Pussy!
Old 16-06-2024, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 209 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 15
ArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Squirt Cheryl
Meow Meow
WaWa
Tian Tian
And a couple more..I've forgotten their names

The new one..DD as in DaDa?
No..it start with a S.. as in Sex Slave Sa+anic Slut?
No! I'M not the pimp or have any connection with the p.i.m.p

Well I chat with S
She send me her photo
Nice..
Fair skin
Boobs..?
Looks..like someone's wifey
It is making my knees go weak!
I can't wait 2 taste her Pussy!
I know got new girl same loc as wawa. Wc name S but wawa mention DD. Anyone tried?
Old 16-06-2024, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 20
iwanbj is one of the Best!iwanbj is one of the Best!iwanbj is one of the Best!iwanbj is one of the Best!

Quote:
It won't happen..

Hehehe
Hmm, I haven't heard abt the new girl. Usually Cheryl or one of the other ladies will wechat me about new girls. Hope she is as wild as MM and TT. Looking forward to your FR on S!
Old 16-06-2024, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 9
JohnLocke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cheryl, MM and TT this trio has caused a big problem in this scene. They have created a benchmark which is not easy to beat and even a decent seevicing girl like WaWa doesn't stand close. Let's see what tricks this new girl S has up her sleeves
Old 16-06-2024, 06:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 363 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4360 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArnieArnie View Post
I know got new girl same loc as wawa. Wc name S but wawa mention DD. Anyone tried?
same loc as wawa? means 2 vs 1?

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk, rickey
Old 16-06-2024, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2112 / Power: 16
Creative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Cheryl, MM and TT this trio has caused a big problem in this scene. They have created a benchmark which is not easy to beat and even a decent seevicing girl like WaWa doesn't stand close. Let's see what tricks this new girl S has up her sleeves
I agree man.. these 3 really set the benchmark… Cheryl is the past.. hoping TT will be back soon… meanwhile got to release on MM.. 🤣
Old 16-06-2024, 07:10 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=Creative1983;23432661]
I agree man.. these 3 really set the benchmark… Cheryl is the past.. hoping TT will be back soon… meanwhile got to release on MM.. 🤣[/QUOTE
I now pity MM. Unless TT resumes back or the new girl S turns out to be a similar gem, she is gonna bear all the burden of banging from all horny bros...heheee😝
Old 16-06-2024, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creative1983 View Post
I agree man.. these 3 really set the benchmark… Cheryl is the past.. hoping TT will be back soon… meanwhile got to release on MM.. 🤣
I now pity MM. Unless TT resumes back or the new girl S turns out to be a similar gem, she is gonna bear all the burden of banging from all horny bros...heheee😝
Old 17-06-2024, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2112 / Power: 16
Creative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Haha.. hopefully S or DD is similar too..
Old 17-06-2024, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 16
omfg is one of the Best!omfg is one of the Best!omfg is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creative1983 View Post
Haha.. hopefully S or DD is similar too..
Anyone tried the new gal yet? Confirmed with Wawa they at the same place.
Any bro keen to do the 2 of them tog? In the same room but we play one gal each.. no exchange. Just be in the same room haha
Old 18-06-2024, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2017 / Power: 12
Secres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
OK with TT not coming anytime soon, decided to unload on MM. She is living alone these days which provided me an opportunity to bang her all over the house ...on TT's bed, couch and chair in the living room, Washing area, bathroom...non stop 40 mins banging got me all sweaty and hot...thanks to poor aircon...Still couldn't come and she relaizzed that...unwrapped the condom from my dick and started vigorously sucking my balls and cock while.occasionally fingering my ass...couldn't hold and unloaded my unpsent 2 week old sperm deep into her mouth...
BTW..I checked with her.. seems new girl is going to come to temporarily replace TT
wait... MM got full package now? I thought it was always only bbbj.

Anyway, here's an outdated review I never had the chance to post:

MM
visited some time last October
looks: 8, young milf type, definitely appealing to most
body: 8, not chubby, well-proportioned
boobs: nice natural C?
gfe: 10, even with language barrier, she tries and is very accommodating!
service: 100. just superb. not a fan of too slutty, but her bbbj and squirts were all great.

Remaining point return awaiting more up to others first, sorry bros!

Current favourite gem
Carrot

Favourite HDLY
Adele
Got better recommendation? Let me know!

Favourite thread
Sweet Secret
Old 18-06-2024, 09:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1164 / Power: 6
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Squirt Cheryl
Meow Meow
WaWa
Tian Tian
And a couple more..I've forgotten their names!
Meow Meow
Wawa
Tian Tian
Cheryl
Molly?
Joanne?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1