The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 31-03-2014, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitwitty View Post
Seriously, I haven't thought of what I will be doing when I'm there in 2 years time. My wife say she see that I'm so stressed and tired working in SG that's why ask me move there. Any advice or recommendations on anything that I can there? Scared I too boring if only my wife works..

Thanks
Come and see what u like to do, if not just for money you can consider to volunteer in some charity organisation, there's 1 here set up by fellow sg guy and a kind sg lady is running it.

Sometime is good to be Thai.......dun think too far, just enjoy today and look forward for tomorrow........you wouldn't know what's going to happen 2 years later lah.

Once there's a Australia guy 50yo came to my shop to buy a topcase, we chat a bit and he told me 10 years ago when he first arrive cnx and love this city. He decided to sold off his business (not too much think sgd 100k or so) but keep his condo for rental income and move to cnx. Now 10 years past and his only regret is not doing it earlier.....he's enjoying his life every moment doing what he feel like it and living a simple life style with his thai wife.
Old 31-03-2014, 12:48 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Retirement

Personally Chiang Mai is good for vacations but ask me to stay there for extended periods I'll be bored to death.

Coming from Singapore, Bangkok will be top choice for me to semi-retire as it's a good place to fly out in a moment's notice. Frequent flight schedules be it major or low cost carriers and thus very competitive prices.

Bangkok
Flight from Singapore (2 hours 20 minutes)

Pros: Modern infrastruture and efficient transportation such as BTS/MRT/Airport Link Trains.
Standard of living is low to mid range and economical to cheong.
Cons: Heavy traffic jams and air pollution. Puyings like to play mind games and lie a lot. 555.

Chiang Mai
Flight from Singapore (3 hours?)

Pros: Relatively modern infrastruture. Real estate prices are lower than Bangkok. Fresh air and lots of nature.
Standard of living is lower than Bangkok and economical to cheong but not much choices.
Cons: Lack of modern transportation such as city line trains. Limited international flight schedules and thus less or no competition equals pricier air ticket.

Ho Chi Minh
Flight from Singapore (2 hours)

Pros: Modern infrastruture restricted to certain districts only.
Air ticket prices to Singapore are low cost.
Standard of living is low to mid range and economical to cheong but you need to know places.
Cons: Lack of modern transportation such as city line trains. Air and noise pollution.
Overall very "backward".

Guangzhou/Shenzhen
Flight from Singapore (3 hours 40 minutes)

Pros: Modern infrastruture and efficient transportation such as Metro and CRH Trains.
Cons: Standard of living is high and expensive to cheong. Air and noise pollution.
Old 31-03-2014, 01:58 PM
Samster

Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Retirement

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Personally Chiang Mai is good for vacations but ask me to stay there for extended periods I'll be bored to death.

Coming from Singapore, Bangkok will be top choice for me to semi-retire as it's a good place to fly out in a moment's notice. Frequent flight schedules be it major or low cost carriers and thus very competitive prices.

Bangkok
Flight from Singapore (2 hours 20 minutes)

Pros: Modern infrastruture and efficient transportation such as BTS/MRT/Airport Link Trains.
Standard of living is low to mid range and economical to cheong.
Cons: Heavy traffic jams and air pollution. Puyings like to play mind games and lie a lot. 555.

Chiang Mai
Flight from Singapore (3 hours?)

Pros: Relatively modern infrastruture. Real estate prices are lower than Bangkok. Fresh air and lots of nature.
Standard of living is lower than Bangkok and economical to cheong but not much choices.
Cons: Lack of modern transportation such as city line trains. Limited international flight schedules and thus less or no competition equals pricier air ticket.

Ho Chi Minh
Flight from Singapore (2 hours)

Pros: Modern infrastruture restricted to certain districts only.
Air ticket prices to Singapore are low cost.
Standard of living is low to mid range and economical to cheong but you need to know places.
Cons: Lack of modern transportation such as city line trains. Air and noise pollution.
Overall very "backward".

Guangzhou/Shenzhen
Flight from Singapore (3 hours 40 minutes)

Pros: Modern infrastruture and efficient transportation such as Metro and CRH Trains.
Cons: Standard of living is high and expensive to cheong. Air and noise pollution.
Agreed with you and actually was my reason to live in bkk 6 years ago....another reason also having more friends coming to bkk instead of cnx so can always catch up with some friends.

But until recently 7-8 months ago I get so sick of the traffic, hot weather and air quality in big city.....friends coming over for agogo, gclub etc too boring for some old things.

So final decision to move to CM, nice cooler weather, much cheaper living expenses, riding bike without helmet, set up small biz to keep me busy, and making new friends with customers, samsters, charity group etc.....still travel to bkk/pattaya and get out of thailand to China (went 3 weeks ago), sg and jkt. just an extra flight to bkk but with new thai lionair, cost cnx/bkk remain low at 820 baht (sgd 32) 1 way
Old 31-03-2014, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 11
Nitwitty is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNitwitty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I like the carefree and relaxing life that's why choose ChiangMai. I am still in my prime early 30s that's why scared will bored to death. Haha.... I have yet to have any alternate source of income when I go there that's why thinking of asking bros here for tips and suggestions.

By the way, how much Thai baht do you guys suggest will be enough for retiring there with simple life? Just hope to know as a target for me to achieve..

Thanks
Old 31-03-2014, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
I like the carefree and relaxing life that's why choose ChiangMai. I am still in my prime early 30s that's why scared will bored to death. Haha.... I have yet to have any alternate source of income when I go there that's why thinking of asking bros here for tips and suggestions.

By the way, how much Thai baht do you guys suggest will be enough for retiring there with simple life? Just hope to know as a target for me to achieve..

Thanks
Since you have a house in CM and your wife is working, I think around 50k baht is more than enough for you if live simple. If you have a condo or HDB in sg fully paid off and rent it out, the rental income will be more than enough.

50k baht is like 5k Malaysia Ringgit, and living cost in CM is like Malacca....so with RM 5k is enough to live comfortable in Malacca and should be very comfortable in CM with a car or motorcycle.

Unless you have kid/s going to school etc then u may need up to 100k baht including private (not int'l) school for them.

Think my estimate expenses are around :

water/electric/internet/hp = 8-10k
1 Maid = 10k
2 car/bike fuel, insurance etc = 7-10k
2 kids school fee = 15k
wife expenses/food etc = 30k
own expenses = 20k
--------------
Estimated total around = 90-100k
Old 31-03-2014, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 12
pakalolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
Since you have a house in CM and your wife is working, I think around 50k baht is more than enough for you if live simple. If you have a condo or HDB in sg fully paid off and rent it out, the rental income will be more than enough.

50k baht is like 5k Malaysia Ringgit, and living cost in CM is like Malacca....so with RM 5k is enough to live comfortable in Malacca and should be very comfortable in CM with a car or motorcycle.

Unless you have kid/s going to school etc then u may need up to 100k baht including private (not int'l) school for them.

Think my estimate expenses are around :

water/electric/internet/hp = 8-10k
1 Maid = 10k
2 car/bike fuel, insurance etc = 7-10k
2 kids school fee = 15k
wife expenses/food etc = 30k
own expenses = 20k
--------------
Estimated total around = 90-100k
Wow! Happy Man, that is on the high side.
My expense in Phayao is :
1)water/electric/internet/2 hp(wife and daughter)=3000
2)car/bike fuel/personal/insurance=10000
3)wife expense/food=10000
4)0wn expenses/beer=15000

estimated total=40000

above are my normal monthly expenses, if I am not there then it's 30-35K
I am cheap
Old 31-03-2014, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pakalolo View Post
Wow! Happy Man, that is on the high side.
My expense in Phayao is :
1)water/electric/internet/2 hp(wife and daughter)=3000
2)car/bike fuel/personal/insurance=10000
3)wife expense/food=10000
4)0wn expenses/beer=15000

estimated total=40000

above are my normal monthly expenses, if I am not there then it's 30-35K
I am cheap
Hehehe you not cheap lah, just normal spending actually.....my water/electric forget to add cable TV, and both hp with internet so more expensive. Wife and my expenses budget higher so got extra so spend mah, sometime go better restuarant that using her card so she pay for it, and sometime I go chiong a bit in massage or bar lor
Old 31-03-2014, 06:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
So final decision to move to CM, nice cooler weather, much cheaper living expenses...
In Bkk also can ride without helmet, but only within your house, if go to major road must put on helmet, unlike here, people here head is make of stone. 555

Ya cheaper living expenses. Booze, girls, discos are generally cheaper than Bkk. And not to forget CNX is 2nd largest province out of 77 province in TH.

Quote:

Wow, 30s and going to retire? Interesting. Don't worry here with money, you won't bored to death. You always can do gardening, whoring, bio-ing those saosss from CMU. I been here for quite sometimes, and I'm younger than you by the way.

Wondering where is your wife's house located at? Mine is at mountain, but I haven't married, only gf bf.

If you live in the city, you need some money, Pii happyman expenses is quite a lot as he is married and had kids to support.

For me, one month, roughly about 30k all in, for me alone.

I don't need to pay for rent and utilities is cheap as I live in the mountain, but come to the same as my gf drive so after included her patrol, sometimes we save abit, sometimes we lose abit depends on the usage of the car.
Old 31-03-2014, 06:58 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Retirement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
Wow, 30s and going to retire? Interesting.

I been here for quite sometimes, and I'm younger than you by the way.
You even more power.
Below 30 years old already retired!
Old 31-03-2014, 07:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Retirement

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
You even more power.
Below 30 years old already retired!:
555, to early to say retired
Old 31-03-2014, 07:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 12
MrSoapy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Mine is a landed at Sansai under my wife's name. How about u, Mr Soapy? Are u PR there? Is it troublesome to apply for long term stay in Thailand or CM?

Thanks..
I'm not a PR in CM. it's not easy for a single guy to get a PR in Thailand as compared to those married guy. Have to go thru red tapes. Maybe brother Happyman007 and some other bro who is still single and living in CM can provide some advise on alternative easier ways.

In order to apply to become a Thai Permanent Resident, you must meet the following criteria:

1) You must have had a Thai non-immigrant visa for at least three years prior to the submission of your application. Holders of multiple NON-Immigrant visas can not apply. You must have 3 consecutive yearly extensions in order to qualify.

2) You must be a holder of a non-immigrant visa at the time of submitting your application.

3) You must be able to meet one of these categories to apply for PR status in Thailand:
a. Investment category (minimum 3 – 10 Mil. Baht investment in Thailand)
b. Working/ Business category
c. Support a family or Humanity Reasons category: In this category, you must have a relationship with a Thai citizen or an alien who already posses a residence permit as a husband or wife; father or mother; or a guardian of a Thai child under 20 years of age.
d. Expert / academic category
e. Other categories as determined by Thai Immigration

Since you are married, you can apply for marriage visa:
A) MARRIAGE (Non-immigrant “O” Visa)
Married to Thai National
Income of THB 40,000 or bank account of THB 400,000, or Combination
Allowed to stay up to 90 days and then apply for extension in Thailand

Or you can wait til 50 years old to apply retirement visa:
B) RETIREMENT (Non-immigrant "O" or “OA” Visa)
Must be 50 years or older
Pension of 65,000 THB or 800,000 THB in Thai bank, or Combination
Allowed to stay up to 90 days and then apply for extension in Thailand

By the way, how much you purchased that landed property in sansai district?
Old 31-03-2014, 07:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 18
jnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to all

Quote:
hi bro,

I am a single man in my mid thirties from MY and normally I spent less than RM500 monthly mainly for my food and drink expenses as I stay with my parents at a small town.

I seldom use car; normally only motorcycle for shopping due to cheaper petrol and maintenance and mostly cook my own meals at home.

Only eat outside few times outside in a month at non-air con kopitiam or food court. Luckily I'm not from big city like KL or JB where monthly expenses can reach over RM10K easily for married couples with kids.

Luckily my parents are footing most of the bills like internet monthly fee, water, electricity bill, car petrol and maintenance, insurance fee, and my parents house are fully paid with no mortgage or car loan to worry about.

I personally not in debt and don't get involved with any gambling activities. And the monthly money I saved will use to cheong at big cities like JB, once a year. And for me I am a small time cheongster, only cheong on average less than 10 times per year.

So compared with most bros here I think I am more on the frugal side. I also spend my time walking on the park for exercise rather than going to gym.

In the end I think it all boils down on how we manage and spend the money and choose the lifestyle that we can afford and happy with.
Old 31-03-2014, 07:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 12
MrSoapy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Some I know them working in real estate firm, some relax playing share investment, some involve in charity, and for me got a bike rental shop and selling topcases for motorbike but I not there usually.
Is your bike rental shop located inside the older city region?
Old 31-03-2014, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSoapy View Post
Is your bike rental shop located inside the older city region?
Is near Nimman area to the end of Nimman near to the new Maya mall junction turn left toward CMU and can see Honda Nat motor, we are just beside Honda motor, opp Maya mall.
Old 31-03-2014, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnudes View Post
hi bro,

I am a single man in my mid thirties from MY and normally I spent less than RM500 monthly mainly for my food and drink expenses as I stay with my parents at a small town.

I seldom use car; normally only motorcycle for shopping due to cheaper petrol and maintenance and mostly cook my own meals at home.

Only eat outside few times outside in a month at non-air con kopitiam or food court. Luckily I'm not from big city like KL or JB where monthly expenses can reach over RM10K easily for married couples with kids.

Luckily my parents are footing most of the bills like internet monthly fee, water, electricity bill, car petrol and maintenance, insurance fee, and my parents house are fully paid with no mortgage or car loan to worry about.

I personally not in debt and don't get involved with any gambling activities. And the monthly money I saved will use to cheong at big cities like JB, once a year. And for me I am a small time cheongster, only cheong on average less than 10 times per year.

So compared with most bros here I think I am more on the frugal side. I also spend my time walking on the park for exercise rather than going to gym.

In the end I think it all boils down on how we manage and spend the money and choose the lifestyle that we can afford and happy with.
Very true, some local thai I know is spending 5-8k baht with the salary of just 10k. Is depend on how u want to spend and what lifestyle you prefer. But for sg guy who want to retire comfortable in CM, think will be nicer to have more budget to spend and help CM economy a bit
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1