The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 03-05-2015, 02:14 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
OngKianLoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Battle Zone, TCSS , Points Exchange included

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Seaj also creating many problems in other international thread too.. shd BAN HIM TOO
Brudder jimfairy finally you have said something that will gain the mutual respect of other brudders hehe.
Old 03-05-2015, 02:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OngKianLoon View Post
Brudder jimfairy finally you have said something that will gain the mutual respect of other brudders hehe.
Ahhhh.... sure!!

SEAJPukGai gets banned and OngKianLoon of course makes an appearance!
LMFAO
SEAJ
Old 03-05-2015, 02:25 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
OngKianLoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Ahhhh.... sure!!

SEAJPukGai gets banned and OngKianLoon of course makes an appearance!
LMFAO
SEAJ
Brudder SEAJ how is your agent business in china hehe.
Old 03-05-2015, 02:34 PM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OngKianLoon View Post
Brudder SEAJ how is your agent business in china hehe.
Don't exist, never existed.
Unlike yours which I hear has gone all to hell now, after most learned of your crooked ways (with my compliments - no need to thank me!) and everybody just turned to the honest, straight dealing agents who advertises on SBF.

Poor you, why can't you just do something - anything - honestly?

SEAJ

Ps - note - and yet another example of these crooks' tactic of "...repeating false statements/lies over and over again to the point that some may start to believe it..."
Old 03-05-2015, 03:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
JohnBadAssZaped is Cool - loads of Potential

Johnbass i am waiting for you here.
Old 03-05-2015, 03:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23690 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post

...if you stop reply think he stop too...

Dear mod,I suggest u reply a post carefully! Can u show us how the above comment by u is actually factual?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88088 View Post
I see, but maybe you can give him some friendly warning. Not teaching you, how to do your job, just a suggestion.

I won't put him in my ignore list. He started it first, so he must end it. Not me, if he stop his nonsense post, I'll

If he carry on, I give him double what he gave me. He underestimate my ability.
That mad dog has yet to provide proof that I did say I wanted to put him in my ignore list. he is good at deviating facts but when u show 'it'. The proof, he will buat bodoh! U can also checked through his history, he has always say points meant nothing to him but when he got mass zapped coz of his stupidity....he went kpkb to boss like an old baby! what a hypocrite!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 03-05-2015, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
so long you can prove anyone is spamming the threads with similar posts...just pm me the links...

vbkk better watch it if you still spur nonsense and attack mod...
I post what u also delete. If it's nonsense and not true, why is there no one here except the mad dog jumping to your defense? No one spoke up and hit me hard when I post about u. That goes to show your credibility here as a moderator in this forum.
Old 03-05-2015, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
That mad dog has yet to provide proof that I did say I wanted to put him in my ignore list.:....., he has always say points meant nothing to him but when he got mass zapped coz of his stupidity....he went kpkb to boss like an old baby! what a hypocrite!
And what makes you think I would bother to go through the effort of doing the research etc to provide you this? LMFAO - just because you call yourself taikor?

And as for my going to Boss on mass zapping - yeah, so what if I did? He explained, I accepted the explanation and just go on.
Only you still obsessing on this.

Old Baby???? What's an old baby?
SEAJ
Old 03-05-2015, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 13
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

I am not sure what the dog did in the past to incur so much hatred. But from my personal experience alone:

He supported a known pimp called mutantchicken in propagating lies abt me being stealth agt, saying i never been to vn, cannot speak vn, all my knowledge abt vn is from google etc which has been proven a lie as some bros can attest to (ie a recent bro went to HCMC and has benefitted frm my tips and i have never asked for money in return).

Which makes him a dangerous liar, propagating lies and being in league with another troublemaker who has been banned while the dog got away scot free. If the dog were human, he would be facing charges for libel and character assassination. But since he is a dog, he should be sent to the dog pound to be put down.

I think a ban should be seriously considered to stop its barking.

Quote:
not enough spamming to ban a nick...
you replied his post...if you stop reply think he stop too...
best put his nick in ignore list...I have 50+ nicks in my ignore list...
Old 03-05-2015, 03:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Seaj also creating many problems in other international thread too.. shd BAN HIM TOO
Yeah I agree but the idiot will sneak back in and disrupt the peace again. Maybe banning his IP address will be better.

Coz of this idiot , I have known more than a few who will not share anything or post FRs. I miss the peace and banter that exsisted before he arrived.

He reminds me of a bully looking for attention. When he doesn't get it , he will disturb others.

If the idiot wants to win , let him win la. Karma will find him.........

Old 03-05-2015, 03:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoian View Post
I am not sure what the dog did in the past to incur so much hatred. But from my personal experience alone:

He supported a known pimp called mutantchicken in propagating lies abt me being stealth agt, saying i never been to vn, cannot speak vn, all my knowledge abt vn is from google etc which has been proven a lie as some bros can attest to (ie a recent bro went to HCMC and has benefitted frm my tips and i have never asked for money in return).

Which makes him a dangerous liar, propagating lies and being in league with another troublemaker who has been banned while the dog got away scot free. If the dog were human, he would be facing charges for libel and character assassination. But since he is a dog, he should be sent to the dog pound to be put down.

I think a ban should be seriously considered to stop its barking.
yeah same here. I wrote a nicely worded post let him know people can have other views and still not be against him but he is narcissist nuff to say its him or nothing and branded me a agent. When confronted . he had no proof I was one! What an idiot.
Old 03-05-2015, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
I post what u also delete. If it's nonsense and not true, why is there no one here except the mad dog jumping to your defense? No one spoke up and hit me hard when I post about u. That goes to show your credibility here as a moderator in this forum.
LOL
Give up already will ya?!

Just go back to being a pimp, walking and controlling your Boss's coyote gals to their AGG's, and stop trying to market them on here.
Massive failure on YOUR OWN PART - why are you blaming this on the mod?

SEAJ
Old 03-05-2015, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoian View Post
He supported a known pimp called mutantchicken in propagating lies abt me being stealth agt,
Supported MC - yeah? HOW?
Oh I get it, when I agreed with him that you are just a twerp wanting to show off your supposed knowledge about Vietnam - BIG DEAL!!
A stealth agent?
The most I ever said is that you are a cheap-ass free loader WANNABE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
.... I wrote a nicely worded post let him know people ....and branded me a agent. When confronted . he had no proof I was one! What an idiot.
WHEN..... have you EVER written a "NICELY" worded post to me?
You gotta be kidding! LMFAO!

And when have I ever stated you were an agent - I always say that you are just a zero IRL who loves/wants to be a hero on 'your' thread and when in Pataya!
The classic Zero to Hero wannabe.
And even if I did ever call you an agent - then you should have been flattered instead!

SEAJ

Last edited by SEAJ; 03-05-2015 at 04:07 PM.
Old 03-05-2015, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurrycane88 View Post
Brothers and sisters please vote here your votes r evidences how popular Seaj is !
YUP, the more you vote the more it will spur me on - as then I KNOW that I AM making a difference and doing some real damage to you crooks' thievin' business.

Carry on!
SEAJ
Old 03-05-2015, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 13
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

Define "free loader wannabe" and show me the proof.
(Let me see how u wiggle out of this... dog!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
...cheap-ass free loader WANNABE...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1