The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 19-04-2011, 12:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1180 / Power: 18
shibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud of
Re: Huizhou Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanks View Post
I can confirm it is not 6km away.
It is only about 1 plus km away
and that only if you turn left as you exit from 康帝国际酒店.
If u turn right, could be alot more than 6km. hehehhe
Please look at the map.lol

Anyway hz 步行街 ntg interesting, very small.

Wah...you also haven't sleep yet...

HUNT DOWN SAMSTERS TO RETURN POINTS
Old 19-04-2011, 12:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 14
ice meltg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterice meltg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterice meltg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterice meltg is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by shibaxian View Post
Yes, i have book for you 康帝 with lake side view this time, can fxxk your gal while viewing the night scenery of westlake. Best position is to doggie your gal in front of the window.

Yes, i am going to bring you 金色时代夜总会 on the first night. But hor...you don't behave like some brothers, chasing after the KJ. Concentrate on your ktv gal first, KJ is beautiful but need time to fish...
wow, bro, many thanks, that thought only make me wan to fly there tomo...............

dun worry, i am a beri well behaved 色狼 .............haha
Old 19-04-2011, 05:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 14
achw555 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterachw555 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterachw555 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterachw555 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Wow, bro SBX's face so powderful de? I might have to bother you when I have the opportunity to visit there. If I can't afford 康帝, maybe can introduce other nice hotels in town.

With CP inflation and being too commercialized = too many punters to compete with, it might be interesting to set base in CP for easy mobility to HKIA, then go CA for wild wild fun and HZ to a R&R in between.

Quote:
Suddenly this thread become so active at night...you guy don't sleep at night ah...
Err...for your info, because i used my 'rusty face' credit, then the room rate at 康帝 is rmb 500 plus. Outside market and website is selling rmb750 plus. 你不要害我...later every brother ask me to book kande hotel, i have to come out money to pay the balance...
Old 19-04-2011, 12:21 PM
Samster

shibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by achw555 View Post
Wow, bro SBX's face so powderful de? I might have to bother you when I have the opportunity to visit there. If I can't afford 康帝, maybe can introduce other nice hotels in town.

With CP inflation and being too commercialized = too many punters to compete with, it might be interesting to set base in CP for easy mobility to HKIA, then go CA for wild wild fun and HZ to a R&R in between.
My face not powderful, my lao ban niang face is more powderful. 我是她背后的男人,沾点光而已.There are a few nice hotels such as jin luan hotel (金銮酒店), jin du long tai (金都隆泰). The jinye ktv mummy said that the jin ye hotel (金叶酒店) has renovated the rooms recently, maybe can try.

By 2015, the light rail train from cp to HZ will be ready. The travelling time will be less than 30 minutes. By then, more cheongster will go to HZ as the price is cheaper in term of food, gals and ktv...

Old 19-04-2011, 01:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 784 / Power: 22
coolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to behold

2015, that a very long time still.

Just a word about kande hotel. Despite the high price,room is without bathtub.
Stay there for the view only. So no piont if you get the lowest floor (6 or 7 floor)and lowest prices room.
Better get them 10 floor up at least. For ck please get him the executive room.

Quote:

By 2015, the light rail train from cp to HZ will be ready. The travelling time will be less than 30 minutes. By then, more cheongster will go to HZ as the price is cheaper in term of food, gals and ktv...

Old 19-04-2011, 04:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanks View Post
Just a word about kande hotel. Despite the high price,room is without bathtub.
Stay there for the view only. So no piont if you get the lowest floor (6 or 7 floor)and lowest prices room.
Better get them 10 floor up at least. For ck please get him the executive room.
have suite or not ???
Old 19-04-2011, 04:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 209 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23690 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro,
I think better explore HZ now. By time the light rail is ready, i'm afraid HZ will become another CP with the influx of 马辣老!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 19-04-2011, 04:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Hotel Kande is highly recommended... One of the best hotel I had stay so far in China... thanks to bro SBX for the booking.
Old 19-04-2011, 05:15 PM
Samster

Lightbulb Re: Huizhou Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
Bro,
I think better explore HZ now. By time the light rail is ready, i'm afraid HZ will become another CP with the influx of 马辣老!
Don't worry, HZ is still far from becoming CP. Now need someone to tune the ktv gals mindset first....Overnite is a must!!!

Old 19-04-2011, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
Hotel Kande is highly recommended... One of the best hotel I had stay so far in China... thanks to bro SBX for the booking.
No problem, when will you be in HZ or Singapore. Long time didn't see your face...miss u.

Old 19-04-2011, 05:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 209 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23690 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Don't worry, HZ is still far from becoming CP. Now need someone to tune the ktv gals mindset first....Overnite is a must!!!
Huh....HZ ktv gal no compulsary go out one huh? Anyway..hope to party in HZ with you during my next outing which is quite soon!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 19-04-2011, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
Huh....HZ ktv gal no compulsary go out one huh? Anyway..hope to party in HZ with you during my next outing which is quite soon!
Only 80% go short time, 60% go ON. But if the gals are to go out ON, they often don't 'chu' much patterns.
No problem, if i am in HZ, sure we can meet out for party.

Old 20-04-2011, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future
Re: Danshui (DS) Recommendations

Confirmed will be in DS the week of May 26. Anybody want to meet there to do sauna and KTV tour?
Old 20-04-2011, 06:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11185 / Power: 18
NorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Only 80% go short time, 60% go ON. But if the gals are to go out ON, they often don't 'chu' much patterns.
No problem, if i am in HZ, sure we can meet out for party.
Therefore, it is the best to ask them directly if they would do overnight or not when you have picked them prior to confirmation. Otherwise, disappointment will ensue end of the KTV session. Some KTV gals here are aeroplane queen. So be very detail on what you want.

I agree with Bro SBX, the KJs' are good looking. I remember the first time I was there, the KJ were dressed like air stewardess, red colour some more with matching head dress and always wearing black colour silky stockings. Nice,,,,,,,,,, No wonder the Uncle Coolmanks are so stuck on the KJs'/DJs' regardless how many gals he picked to sit with.

Keep you friends close but your enemies closer
Old 20-04-2011, 07:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 784 / Power: 22
coolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to behold

Have we met before?

When I target the DJ/KJ two possiblilites:-
1. The DJ is attractive or
2. The MM I pick are not attractive and I have lost interest in them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthEast View Post
I agree with Bro SBX, the KJs' are good looking. I remember the first time I was there, the KJ were dressed like air stewardess, red colour some more with matching head dress and always wearing black colour silky stockings. Nice,,,,,,,,,, No wonder the Uncle Coolmanks are so stuck on the KJs'/DJs' regardless how many gals he picked to sit with.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1