The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-11-2020, 09:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
Bull2030 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by taegukgi View Post
Hope you like my short encounter in office and I'll try to pen interesting ones in future.
Hope to hear more encounters hehe
Old 23-11-2020, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 15
taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bull2030 View Post
Hope to hear more encounters hehe
Of course but all my encounters are purely random so it really depends on luck if I have anything to write.
Old 28-11-2020, 11:34 PM
Samster

taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

Just happened so fresh on my mind. What I saw was really interesting and I'm pretty sure I've never read this from any posts here, in fact, it was also my first time having this encounter.

An ex-colleague (let's call him Mike) which was on good terms with me happened to be around my residence. He was nearby to collect a new phone from a seller (don't ask me if that phone is indeed new or not). He was quite a good guy so we agreed to have a catch up in a cafe nearby.

I changed into something casual but presentable, grabbed my wallet, wore a mask and took my time walking to the cafe. I arrived and got a table for 2 and dropped Mike a message. He arrived about 5 mins later and I was surprised that his girlfriend was here as well. Luckily there was a table for 3 so we swapped seats.

It was the first time meeting his girlfriend (let's call her Ava). She stood at about 1.65M, shoulder length black silky hair, pretty nice looking. Mike is quite handsome and drives an average family saloon. We were on good terms because he's really smart and is an honest fellow.

Ava has a model look and quite a humble lady after getting to know her (she used to work as a part time model). Frankly, I'm happy for them as they really are a matching pair. Our conversation was basically about the new phone, how they met, my ex-company, etc.

After about an hour, Mike suggested that we hit the supermarket just round the corner for some groceries. I decided to accompany them as I needed something as well. This is where the interesting part started.

I was quick to pay at the cashier so both Mike and Ava walked towards the exit. As Ava walked ahead, I realised the top she wore which look ordinary in front was actually high split cut at the back . That took me by surprise but I guess as an ex-model, she has a way with her dressing.

At the supermarket I was mostly trailing behind them as they had more things to buy and I was just grabbing what I need along the way. They spend quite some time at the frozen section and we proceed to the section where dry goods were displayed.

As we know, at the dried goods section, most are hung on the wall from high to low and at the bottom, usually there'll be goods on display. Ava then bends over and was looking at the bottom shelf along with Mike. Mike was on her left and I was about 2 to 3M behind on her right.

As Ava was wearing a high cut split back top, the left and right 'flap' of her top actually opened up more when she was bending. It was then I remember not seeing a bra strap behind. I couldn't find any suitable pictures online so I'll try to describe what I saw more accurately. On the right side, I can see the region of the side of her tummy, up her ribs and all the way to the bottom of her boobs (remember she wasn't wearing a bra). The closest I can put in words is something like an up blouse where you look up and catch the view of the bottom of the boobs but this is different as Ava's bending over and I'm seeing the 'up blouse' from the side.

Unfortunately, it was not low enough to catch a glimpse of her nipple. As Mike was on her left, the boob view was largely blocked by anybody behind them. I then quickly walked to her right and blocked that angle as well until she stood up and the show was about to get better.

I though as an ex-model, she might have nipple tape, magic bra or something similar. However, that's not the case as I can clearly make out both her nipples through the front of her top as she turned to her right to face and walk pass me. That can only mean she's braless! I think the only reason why I can spot her nipples now and not earlier is the earlier frozen section where they spent quite some time there.

From the looks of it, my guess is she's probably a B cupper? I think the extended cold air has also 'frozen' her boobs because I can also make out the top part of her boobs. Anyway, it must have been quite a sight for those walking pass her.

Most likely the view will be the left most lady wearing white but since Ava was wearing black, it's harder to spot her erected nipples.

We spent more time buying our stuff and by the time we finished paying, I notice her nipples and boobs had 'soften' and it's really hard to know she's braless. Come to think of it, I must admire her to be able to dress like that and feel confident about it.

Thank you for all the time and I hope you had a great time reading this fresh encounter.

It'll also be great to share yours if any, especially the view I had was really priceless as I've never seen anybody posted it before.
Old 29-11-2020, 03:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 6
mybond is a Helpful and Caring Samstermybond is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Very nice share and great view bro taegukgi, thanks!
Old 30-11-2020, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Thks bro for sharing with us this accidental zaogeng experience u saw by yr female collic in yr office today ...Keep it up !

yes, u r quite wise bro, think it will be embarrassing for both parties for u to point out her zaogeng to her esp if she is not close to u n is one of those conservative ladies who treat guys with a lot of suspicions type...there was one occasion when i saw a lady at a bus stop whose dress behind was stained with some kind of paint all across her back, think she must hv been leaning against some painted wall or objects earlier...wanted to let her know but decided not to...in case she gives that kinda of death stare ..better not, sometimes chinese say 好心没有回报...unless it is a matter of life and death
Saw the same nipple from the same colleague again! This time her nipple is much more pointed, like she just dipped in ice or what.
Old 01-12-2020, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 265 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Saw the same nipple from the same colleague again! This time her nipple is much more pointed, like she just dipped in ice or what.
Maybe she is purposely showing you.
Old 01-12-2020, 01:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
Mexico1986 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BushTracker View Post
Maybe she is purposely showing you.
Wouldn't rule that out hehe
Old 01-12-2020, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 20
BalletGal is one of the Best!BalletGal is one of the Best!BalletGal is one of the Best!
Quote:
Just happened so fresh on my mind. What I saw was really interesting and I'm pretty sure I've never read this from any posts here, in fact, it was also my first time having this encounter.

An ex-colleague (let's call him Mike) which was on good terms with me happened to be around my residence. He was nearby to collect a new phone from a seller (don't ask me if that phone is indeed new or not). He was quite a good guy so we agreed to have a catch up in a cafe nearby.

I changed into something casual but presentable, grabbed my wallet, wore a mask and took my time walking to the cafe. I arrived and got a table for 2 and dropped Mike a message. He arrived about 5 mins later and I was surprised that his girlfriend was here as well. Luckily there was a table for 3 so we swapped seats.

It was the first time meeting his girlfriend (let's call her Ava). She stood at about 1.65M, shoulder length black silky hair, pretty nice looking. Mike is quite handsome and drives an average family saloon. We were on good terms because he's really smart and is an honest fellow.

Ava has a model look and quite a humble lady after getting to know her (she used to work as a part time model). Frankly, I'm happy for them as they really are a matching pair. Our conversation was basically about the new phone, how they met, my ex-company, etc.

After about an hour, Mike suggested that we hit the supermarket just round the corner for some groceries. I decided to accompany them as I needed something as well. This is where the interesting part started.

I was quick to pay at the cashier so both Mike and Ava walked towards the exit. As Ava walked ahead, I realised the top she wore which look ordinary in front was actually high split cut at the back . That took me by surprise but I guess as an ex-model, she has a way with her dressing.

At the supermarket I was mostly trailing behind them as they had more things to buy and I was just grabbing what I need along the way. They spend quite some time at the frozen section and we proceed to the section where dry goods were displayed.

As we know, at the dried goods section, most are hung on the wall from high to low and at the bottom, usually there'll be goods on display. Ava then bends over and was looking at the bottom shelf along with Mike. Mike was on her left and I was about 2 to 3M behind on her right.

As Ava was wearing a high cut split back top, the left and right 'flap' of her top actually opened up more when she was bending. It was then I remember not seeing a bra strap behind. I couldn't find any suitable pictures online so I'll try to describe what I saw more accurately. On the right side, I can see the region of the side of her tummy, up her ribs and all the way to the bottom of her boobs (remember she wasn't wearing a bra). The closest I can put in words is something like an up blouse where you look up and catch the view of the bottom of the boobs but this is different as Ava's bending over and I'm seeing the 'up blouse' from the side.

Unfortunately, it was not low enough to catch a glimpse of her nipple. As Mike was on her left, the boob view was largely blocked by anybody behind them. I then quickly walked to her right and blocked that angle as well until she stood up and the show was about to get better.

I though as an ex-model, she might have nipple tape, magic bra or something similar. However, that's not the case as I can clearly make out both her nipples through the front of her top as she turned to her right to face and walk pass me. That can only mean she's braless! I think the only reason why I can spot her nipples now and not earlier is the earlier frozen section where they spent quite some time there.

From the looks of it, my guess is she's probably a B cupper? I think the extended cold air has also 'frozen' her boobs because I can also make out the top part of her boobs. Anyway, it must have been quite a sight for those walking pass her.

Most likely the view will be the left most lady wearing white but since Ava was wearing black, it's harder to spot her erected nipples.

We spent more time buying our stuff and by the time we finished paying, I notice her nipples and boobs had 'soften' and it's really hard to know she's braless. Come to think of it, I must admire her to be able to dress like that and feel confident about it.

Thank you for all the time and I hope you had a great time reading this fresh encounter.

It'll also be great to share yours if any, especially the view I had was really priceless as I've never seen anybody posted it before.

Hmm ava. Is it @avawootwoot is that her?
Old 01-12-2020, 05:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
asking4hj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
She could be having erotic thoughts
Old 01-12-2020, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by asking4hj View Post
She could be having erotic thoughts
Lol, I don't think so.

Come to think of it, I used to have colleagues with smaller boob sizes that doesn't seem to care if there's a wardrobe malfunction.
Old 01-12-2020, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 9
Starx88 is a glorious beacon of lightStarx88 is a glorious beacon of lightStarx88 is a glorious beacon of lightStarx88 is a glorious beacon of lightStarx88 is a glorious beacon of light

Some girls have inverted nip so can't really tell or poke thru their clothing. Only when they get harden will they show up... 😂 😂
Old 01-12-2020, 09:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
jvcs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starx88 View Post
Some girls have inverted nip so can't really tell or poke thru their clothing. Only when they get harden will they show up... 😂 😂
Usually is one inverted and the other normal?
Old 03-12-2020, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starx88 View Post
That's a good point, I didn't think of that. Maybe that's why my ex-colleague's girlfriend look perfectly normal before supermarket.
Old 09-12-2020, 02:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 14
condomers deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycondomers deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro..anymore story after MCO ,cmco..do share more..thanks in advance

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggbro View Post
Me: Here's your towel, and hot water turn this, cold water turn this...

C: Ok, thanks

After she closed the door my heart was beating so fast about what could happen tonight... Cant sit still and cant stand still... Feels like im inhumane for doing this but the thrill, the temptation is really too big. So I just loiter around my room waiting for her to done. After a while, I heard C open the door, with only towel wrapped around her body.

C: where is your gf shirt that can borrow to me?

Me: oh ya forgotten. Let me get for you.

Proceed to open the wardrobe and get the those slim fit tshirt that she have, with satin like fabric similar to uniqlo airism

Me: here, you can wear this. And also your new underwear, haha

C: okay thanks

At this time my cock already hardened like a rod, and can feel my precum leaking. After a while I saw the bathroom door opens.... And here she is wearing my gf tshirt, and she wear back the short pants she wore during the day

C: The towel put where?

Me: give to me, i'll put to the laundry

Due to the fabric of the tshirt, it can be clearly seen she is not wearing bra. Wow bonus, at first i thought she will wear back her bra that she wore during the day. So i give it a try to tease her.

Me: waahh... 激凸 oh, very cold ah?haha

C: (covering her boobs) can dont so hamsap? My bra got wet just now during shower, cant wear back. Dont keep look ah..

Me: okok, dont look. Haha..

Its already 9:30pm now, so I have to think of something to do.

Me: hey, u want to watch a movie or something?

C: don't want la, everyday watch already.. You still have beer in fridge? We go balcony there chit chat with beer

Me: sure. You go first. I'll take the beer out.

So we talked about our life, schooling days etc while i kept my eyes on her pokies. I think she noticed as well but don't intend to cover anymore. Since our conversation going nowhere, i know i must initiate some topic for something to happen.

Me: eii, ask u ah, like we guys if 3-4 days no release will become horny.... How about u girls?

C: why ask me oo, ask ur gf la

Me: my gf said wont feel horny even if 10yrs no sex wa... I think she bullshit also... Afterall also human ma... Sure have needs

C: haha.. Maybe is true leh, everyone is different ma, or you cant make her happy so she also become wont horny liao, hahahahaha

Me: (slap her on her arm) dont luan say ok, i always make sure she satisfied de lo ok before i release

C: yameh? Hahahaha... Then why last time in Bali just few minutes you already release ya? Hahaha

At this time i think she is getting a bit tipsy already, and not shy from discussing these things already

Me: that time different ma... You made me rock hard for extended period, plus you so sexy that time, i already performed well lo, i think if any other man face this situation few seconds already shoot

C: yameh? Im really so sexy meh? My bf never said im sexy since many years ago..

Me: yeap... Until now i still get hard when i thought of you in that bikini

C: (pointing at my pants) weii hard already ah? Hahaha

Me: (pointing at her pokies) yala, u see this. Pointing out so hard... How to tahan?

C: i give u 5 minutes u go bathroom self release then only come out.. Dont later all blood rush there and you fainted because no more blood.

Me: haha no need la.. So pity still need masturbate by myself

C: okay... 随便你 la...

Then there was silence, no one knows how to continue the conversation. Since its getting a bit chilly from the night winds from sitting in balcony...

Me: want to go in, getting a bit chilly, later u sick. Lets watch a movie.

C: Ok.. Nth to do also

So i just turned on my TV and played a random movie and after 15mins I think because of the effect of alcohol, she's leaning her head on my shoulder already..

Me: C, you want to rest on my thighs? more comfortable this way..

C: Okay

As soon as she lie on my thighs, she has to adjust her head a bit because my hard on is pressing on her head as well.

C: eii...your this thing is pressing on my head.... u can relax a bit or not?

Me: haha i tried already, can't.... only you can make it relax

C: Always so hamsap... how many days no release already?

Me: erm... 10 days already since my gf went back to her hometown

C: wahh.. so long.... full tank already.. hahaha

Me: hahaha... don't laugh ok? u see ur nipples also hard already, i know u dry also ok? hahaha

C: always talk nonsense... yourself hamsap don't pull me down the water together.. go bath la.. smelly oh you

Me: So tired from cooking oh.... can help me bath? hehe

C: cook also tired..... hamsap then admit ok, don't give lame excuse

Me: So its a yes or no?

C: Faster la.... and got shower cap or not, don't want wet my hair

Me: Ok go now... i think have... I go get for you

So I proceed to my bathroom with her following behind... once inside I took off all my clothes while she wear the shower cap.. a bit disappointed she didn't intend to take off her clothes... haha

C: (looking and pointing at my hard on) U this guy really damn hamsap

Me: haha don't keep say liao.... u not afraid ur clothes wet ah?

C: wont la.. I not join you shower ok, don't think so much

Me: No la.. i mean the spray from shower ma...

C: Don't think too much.. go in.. sit down on the stool

So she started help me shampoo my hair, and rinse off..

C: Stand up... open your arms

Me: ok

Standing behind me, she started to lather me up with shower gel with her smooth silky palms, spreading her palms across my shoulders, back, buttocks legs..

C: Turn over

Now she started to clean my chest stomach and the most awaited moment, she kneel down and started cleaning my cock by pulling my foreskin all the way back and cleaning the head with her fingers. She spent a bit of time cleaning my balls as well and then moving back to my penis head. The slickness from the soap and her fingers is putting me on the edge and a familiar feeling started to appear...

Me: C, I think I'm gonna shoot already...

She adjusted her body to the side so she is not in the way of my bullets

C: (in a whispering tone) It's ok, let it out...

And she started stroking my cock and I exploded with few jets of cum hitting the shower cubicle wall before the rest dripped down on her hands

C: 舒服了吗?I wash my hands first.

Me: Oh yes, your skill is amazing

She did not answer me back, instead continue cleaning her hands.

C: Ok, now finish up your legs then is done...

So after shooting, at least my cock is not fully erected anymore, but still semi erected. When she's drying me with the towel, with the towel between her hands and my cock, she playfully squeezed it a bit

Me: Ouch... pain oh

C: still swollen oh...

Me: With you beside me it can never go fully soft

C: (throws the towel to me) nah dry yourself, hamsap lou

Me: Ok.. eii your shirt and pants wet already... want to change?

C: Ok, have another tshirt? pants no need la, not good to wear other people's pants.. you just help me hang my pants outside la, so tomorrow will dry.

So I grabbed another one of my gf's tshirt for her.

Me: Ok, here's your tshirt

And she turnover and took off her shirt and her short pants, and put on the tshirt.. .so she is now on her tshirt and her lacey underwear only... can feel blood rushing to my cock again

C: Nah help me hang my pants outside, and do you have any new toothbrush? I want to sleep already

Me: Ok.. later i get for you. Wahhh.. the underwear suits you well wor... so sexy

C: wei na this hamsap lou, already shoot still so hamsap... faster go hang my pants

So when I grabbed her pants I also stole glances at boobs, nipples still poking out.. .then I go back into the room to find those disposable toothbrush I grab from previous hotel stays

Me: Here's your toothbrush... So you know already ya, the air con control is here, switch is here etc...

C: yala yala...

So I still acted gentleman and proceed to do what i've told her that I will sleep on the sofa outside... So i grab the extra pillow on the bed and a thin blanket from the wardrobe

Me: goodnight, need anything tell me ya, im on the sofa in living room

C: okay

Shit, she really allow me to sleep outside on the sofa despite me having a queen sized bed in my room. Ok.. not dare to push further for now. So after a while can see the light in my bedroom is off, then I though to myself, really no chance liao, went to sleep liao.. have to tahan till tomorrow morning. So I just turn on the tv and lie on my sofa hoping to fell asleep to the tv. I think after about 15 mins C came out from my room and walk over to the sofa.

C: I came out to take water only... how's the sofa? comfortable or not? haha

Me: No la... neck also sore already... (have to act pity see got chance or not)

C: erm... then u sleep on your own bed la... I sleep sofa

Me: No la... crazy meh, how say you are guest also... cannot

C: then U sleep on your bed la since the bed so big... and just now during bath you release liao... guess no need afraid kena rape by you already.. haha

Me: haha really? shit u la, i won't do that okay...

C: yala... the bed so big, don't worry..

So i proceed to grab my pillow and blanket and go back to my room. So each of us sleep on one side.

Me: goodnight

C: goodnight

so obviously cant sleep when she is beside me and cock getting rock hard knowing she is beside me only with a tshirt and underwear. So I tried my luck by moving closer and closer to her.

C: wei... why moving closer and closer...

And she moved her hand to touch my cock...

C: wahh this hamsap lou after shoot still so hard...

Me: Because of you la, after seeing you in that lacey underwear I cant control my body already

C: hmmm.... at most I let you hug me la.. nothing more ok?

Me: Ok...

So I hugged her from behind on the bed, and make sure I rest my cock between her butt cheeks, and lay my head on her shoulder/neck level.

Slowly I tried my luck moving my hand upwards and use my fingers to rub her nipples through the tshirt. Knew from past experience that it feels very good rubbing through fabric. She did not stopped me or moved my hand away. Instead I can feel that she is holding her moan and her breathing gets heavier. And I moved my lips to her neck and started giving her light kisses on her neck.. and I heard a light moan escaped from her mouth. So after a while I moved my hands inside her underwear, and rubbed her pussy lips. It was wet and slippery. This time she is unable to hold her moan anymore.

C: ahhhh......

So I turn her over and started DFK with her. Hands entering her underwear from behind and continue finger her for a bit. It's as if no permission is required, no words are exchanged, we both know what we wants. So I moved to pull her underwear down, and take off her tshirt and started sucking her nipples, and lick her pussy, and savour that sweet nectar of hers... she is going crazy and moaning with pillow covering her mouth.

C: don't stop... 要高潮了.... ahhh....

After a few seconds, she slap my hands and ask me to stop...

C: stop first, too ticklish already... your turn

So she took off my pants and started licking my balls and then only to my penis.... the feeling is wonderful.. luckily first shot already took off earlier in the bathroom otherwise this will be another short action... So after 5 minutes she climbed up and position my cock on her pussy and sat down..

OMG the feeling is so heavenly, and she started moving her hips and body, rubbing every inch of her vagina walls against my cock... As my weakness is women riding on top (my gf always able to make me cum in minutes if she is on top), I have to be careful not to allow this to make me cum.. so after a minute or so

Me: Come, lie down..

I placed a pillow under her buttock because this will help in entering her deeper and hitting a woman's Gspot.

C: why put pillow under my butt?

Me: Later you will know

So I entered her and started pumping her fast and slow and I think she noticed the function of the pillow now and keep moaning... as most of you probably know when a girl orgasm, her vagina walls will start contracting and getting tighter and this pushed me to the edge of cumming....

Me: 要射了... can shoot on your stomach?

C: don't stop... just shoot inside.. my period coming soon

So I joined her in moaning and unloaded my sperm inside her.... and lie down on her body with both of panting from the pleasure. Then I heard her saying

C: you still can go for another round?

Me: ermm.. can.. (at this point I also started having doubts because i've ejaculated twice already in the space of one hour plus.. but chances like this don't come often)

So I pull out from her and see my sperm dripping out from her hole. My cock has gone soft already this time as it has ejaculated twice.

C: nah.. soft already... sure cannot go for another round

Me: you suck it then it will go hard again... do you think you can make it hard again?

C: U go wash it first... got sperm and my juice now.. yikss

So I rushed to my bathroom and washed and come back, and without saying a thing she swallowed my cock and started sucking and licking it. So my cock straight away sprang back to life and she started riding me again. Felt so slippery with my cum mixing with her juice as the lubricant. This time I don't worry anymore because already shot twice earlier, sure can tahan longer this time. So to cut short the details, she rided to her orgasm a few times, tried missonary with pillow again and lastly I finished inside her doggystyle and we both fell asleep as soon as we are done.

The next morning we bathed together and also did another round in the bathroom before sending her home.. she got scolded by her parents so she said have to stay home for a few days first, but good also la, since she is on her period also, haha, meaning no action even if she can come my house... We still kept in contact by whatsapp up until now see if any chance to jio her come again now that MCO has been extended until 14th April, meaning both her bf and my gf have to stay at hometown for another extra two weeks...

TBC if got further action... if no updates anymore meaning no action liao...
Old 08-02-2021, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi people, it's been awhile since I've time to write an encounter.

It's straight forward as I'm back in office today for a short meeting. Nothing much happened in the meeting but it was after the meeting where one of my female colleague wanted a clarification on the meeting (she called me on phone).

I offered to pop over her cubicle as she's from another department quite some distance away plus it's quieter on her side which is better for a discussion. I grabbed a notepad with pen and walked over.

What sets her cubicle different from others is her back and right side is towards a wall so it's rather quiet. I'm expecting a quick discussion so I didn't grab a chair, instead, I stood by her side throughout the conversation.

A little about my colleague. She's probably in her early 30s, married, about 1.6M and a lovely lady to work with. She has the look of a wealthy person, wore a wide neck top and pants today (I didn't notice until later). She was holding on to the agenda for today's meeting when I arrived.

As we discussed over her concerns, the paper she was holding shifted closer to her chest. I guess it was the movement of her arm that caused her bra cup to pop right open, something like this in front of my eyes. It was then I realized she's got a pretty small right boob with really puffy long brown nipple. As the office light was in my favor (there's one directly over us) I can actually make out the detail of her areola and nipple, almost like you're watching a 4K video like this .

The 'short' conversation ended up to almost 30 minutes and her boob was jiggling ever so slightly with every move of her arm. The open bra cup serves no purpose in protecting her modesty which was presented in 4K detail. I actually felt sorry for her (wonder if I should tell her) but due to the remote location of her cubicle, I don't think anybody else will have the chance to pop over (so I dismissed the thought of telling her to avoid a possible embarrassing moment).

Hope you like my short encounter in office and I'll try to pen interesting ones in future.
Guess what? Just add on to the colleague mentioned above.

Went back to office today and saw her left boob and nipple this round.

Her left boob was about the same size as her right (about A cup). The nipple is a lighter shade of brown and very pointed similar to this (except it's the left side) .

As usual, her bra cup opened up and both boob and nipple was in full view for about 10 seconds for a couple of times as she has the habit of squeezing in when typing on the keyboard.

There wasn't many people in office as CNY is near so I had so much time checking out the details of her nipple that it felt almost in front of my nose. I can clearly make out the texture of her nipple and areola for a full 30 minutes (while getting her to type out a document as we discussed).

Even though she hasn't got the prettiest face in office but getting to check out both of her boobs and nipples was kind of sexy. Come to think of it, she might have exposed both her boobs and nipples unknowingly to other staff but it'll really be awkward if I tell her.

Can't make up my mind.

Do share your CNY peeks or anything interesting, some support of points will be great too.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1