The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 07-04-2024, 08:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1305 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by greeniebeanie4 View Post
was visiting an FL located near GL lor 44, after unloading, took a stroll down the eateries and saw a disguised "tcm" with a white signboard with syt and good looking mls inside the shop, but no more vit M for the day liao so had to pass… recommend bros who are more adventurous and have vit M to go take a look wont disappoint
Along the main road? Or the lorong
Old 07-04-2024, 08:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 260 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LLL2 View Post
FP for one of the “locals” in SLG
https://sglonelyguy-30.com/massage-qingqing/
Actually body very nice and pretty face. Very close to picture , place convenient. Unfortunately very bad with time. Massage is nonexistent and in and out in 40min.
(After making me wait 15min).
Sorry.
Better offers around.
She has changed names multiple time since I first visited her (known as Luo Luo) about 1.5 year ago. Red flag there.
Old 07-04-2024, 10:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1008 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post

BECAUSE THE BEST SEX IS WHEN THE GIRL WANTS IT WITH YOU TOO.
Same lah... but for that is not the norm - Andy Lau effect, she let you arouse her until she want, bring her out go drink and she high wanna do etc...

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 07-04-2024, 10:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Same lah... but for that is not the norm - Andy Lau effect, she let you arouse her until she want, bring her out go drink and she high wanna do etc...
Whatever floats the person's boat lor.... most important, enjoy life, be happy and smile
Old 07-04-2024, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
Very disappointed with the standard of ml and how bro classify high gfe and playability in the forum these days. Say until got dragon, got tiger but when visit, the most is serve drink, give head massage when still got some extra time left and allow light kissing. Cannot zhut, cannot go south oso can say until like top notch ml. Perhaps oso because I am old man now, most ml only interested in Andy laus but then again, isn't good ml suppose to treat all customer the same???
No industry will remain the same standard bro. We can lament the current state or keep reminiscing the good old days but it will not change a thing. The scene now, to be very objective, is full of choices, Vietbus are really multiplying and giving the PRC golden pussies a long overdue wakeup call. The PRC FLs rate are nonsensical, $300 is like a norm and over at TT site one clown priced herself $800 a pop, even higher rate than the ex jap AV idols whom came over. It's madness but just ignore these crazy ones la. There are still FLs quoting logical rates and even for MLs, still have decent ones around la. We were spoilt during the pre-covid era of solid quality MLs in terms of looks and services, things have evolved la, and some bros could be relatively new to the scene so their bar is lower. I too am jaded with this scene for quite sometime, so it may be wiser to cut back on visiting MLs if you lose faith in the standard these days else end up is a frustrating session when it don't meet expectations, especially if we keep thinking how good we were served in the past by our favourite MLs back then. Walk away if you keep getting disappointing sessions, it works for me.
Old 07-04-2024, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1008 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Whatever floats the person's boat lor.... most important, enjoy life, be happy and smile
Ya lah. Just doing it within means also... time, money etc...

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 07-04-2024, 11:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1386 / Power: 9
vazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud of

good afternoon bros, Kimmy WeChat contact as follows: Pink_9_9_9

link to my FR for her ( which gave her all the attention to begin with :P ):

https://sbfsg.fun/showpost.php?p=2...stcount=135893

enjoy!
Old 07-04-2024, 11:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sucker4SYTs View Post
I’m not in the wrong forum. This is TCSS forum so all opinions are valued. Agreed there are different service providers for different bros with different needs and wants. Just sharing that we all have options, more than ever. Prettier girls catering to different budgets. The TopUp of a single blue note is NOT referring to SLG MLs. We need to get out of the well and see the world out there.

My account may be relatively new but I’ve been in this space since littletiger days. Some bros may prefer the challenges of unlocking. Been there done that. These days I prefer to just pay and get what I want. So just sharing my experience here. Those MLs that play hard to get are a turn off for me. Just hate to see bros here spending their hard earned money getting bait and switch or sub par services from MILFs/GLIFs. Recent mentions of Kimmy and Coco are prime examples of good options that are in the market.
That I agree. Bait and switch etc is a no no. I am sure bros here is not living in a well la. They click in to this forum knowing what they are looking for. They can also click into the other forums, or go to the FL ads.

Money perception is relative. Every single cent has to be worth the spending. Each of us spend to fill that gap within, so it is hard to say what makes you happy. I was happy when I spent in Japan when engaging FL. Less than $300 for a perfectionist service provider . I wasn't happy when I spent on Jap FL here in Singapore as the price more than doubled so could not afford to make mistake in choosing. I tried the Vietbu as well but was pissed when the OKT switch and bait and was in out in 30mins. So ML still provides the best overall sextisfaction for me . I can choose, switch etc and the loss is acceptable compared to the others for me. I can also take my time, strike a convo, do a little massage to build chemistry and so on. My regular MLs has been in Singapore for a while, and some has changed shape, but I still visit because I just simply feel comfortable.
Old 07-04-2024, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 638 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LLL2 View Post
FP for one of the “locals” in SLG
https://sglonelyguy-30.com/massage-qingqing/
Actually body very nice and pretty face. Very close to picture , place convenient. Unfortunately very bad with time. Massage is nonexistent and in and out in 40min.
(After making me wait 15min).
Sorry.
Better offers around.
Same, i tried her nuru like 2-3 years ago, also same thing, like once you cum thats it lol. Didnt wait for 15min tho. But after the deed she will shower first. then you shower to "make time look longer" then she will talk to you and wash the nuru bed lol
Old 07-04-2024, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 2
ticklemefancy is one of the Best!ticklemefancy is one of the Best!ticklemefancy is one of the Best!

Any bros have intro or good FRs for big boobs ML? Got one (won't mention name) just recently delisted haha
Old 07-04-2024, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 638 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ticklemefancy View Post
Any bros have intro or good FRs for big boobs ML? Got one (won't mention name) just recently delisted haha
ya how come she got delisted ah? wanted to find her again but realised delisted + no reply msg
Old 07-04-2024, 12:59 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 2
Samtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by ticklemefancy View Post
Bao zi like not bad. Got a bro posted FR ystd. QUite good review.
Old 07-04-2024, 01:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7704 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadeInHeaven View Post
it's viet kimmy, you can search this thread for the fr's or go to qianjinwang to check her details, bro vazie's fr rly damn power
Thank for sharing the website.

Saw a very big boob lady called Ke Le. Wonder if anyone have any good experience with her or any good solid body liken to Amei from this website?
Old 07-04-2024, 01:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 13
kcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy-30.com/massage-xiaoyu/

Second visit , very sweet girl with big eyes and shapely ass.
Soft C boobs and great skin.
Still giddy from the hugs.
would recommend a visit before she RTC next month.
Old 07-04-2024, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3686 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
Money perception is relative. Every single cent has to be worth the spending. Each of us spend to fill that gap within, so it is hard to say what makes you happy. I was happy when I spent in Japan when engaging FL. Less than $300 for a perfectionist service provider . I wasn't happy when I spent on Jap FL here in Singapore as the price more than doubled so could not afford to make mistake in choosing. I tried the Vietbu as well but was pissed when the OKT switch and bait and was in out in 30mins. So ML still provides the best overall sextisfaction for me . I can choose, switch etc and the loss is acceptable compared to the others for me. I can also take my time, strike a convo, do a little massage to build chemistry and so on. My regular MLs has been in Singapore for a while, and some has changed shape, but I still visit because I just simply feel comfortable.
Times have changed though. Not sure when those negative experiences were but you can now get a FL for only $30 more than a regular SLG lass.

Or if you prefer, Sindy, Kimmy and Cherry are $100 a pop for massage/HJ. You can't beat that.

In short we can have looks, real photos, service, price, without switch and bait. If you look at the HC thread, there are similar options there. SLG is going down the road of the $88 joints.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1