The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-03-2024, 08:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3576 / Power: 19
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aftershave@8 View Post
Happy 10th Anniversary to this thread!

Thanks TS bro Stiffness for the initiative, I hope you are well.

Thanks all for the contributions, I’ve benefited a lot, as well as made small contributions myself.
Wow didn’t realize this thread has been 10yrs. The 1st post ML Yuki, I can still remember her
Old 19-03-2024, 08:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 17
HardcoreMassage is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHardcoreMassage is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHardcoreMassage is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Recently tried Tomato
Body: A-cup, skin a bit rough
Service: nothing special
Will not RTM

https://sglonelyguy-29.com/tomato-massage/

Last edited by Javabeans; 23-03-2024 at 12:00 AM.
Old 19-03-2024, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 14
bookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy-29.com/massage-tina/

3 months of no ML in SG and MY, finally she replied my message and manager to get a booking wit her

Her location is quite ulu I feel. Took Grab there and alight, msged her and went up almost immediatly.

Spoke to her in Chinese but I think I mixed some Singlish inside without realizing and she look a bit confused.

Massaging I give it a 6 since she say she just learned it. Did get her to help me stretch out with my right shoulder blade muscle

Looks-wise, I teased her about why she did not look like her picture from SLG, she looks 95% accurate from other site. She is still very pretty.

She said she has a 36C cup but the cup is quite full one sia. She likes to be zhut and her moaning makes my cock stand stiff.

Then here comes the downer, she tried to blow me but was not sure if today was too stressed from work or what, didn't shoot out though she tried her best to blow me for quite a while.

Jin sian...

Ended up talking cock and bath with her since we got time left to end the session.

Will RTM? Yes, if I can freaking fix my cock before she leaves SG.
Old 19-03-2024, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Machomad View Post
Left ready. She is a nice girl & SYT.
No wonder she did not reply.
Old 19-03-2024, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 4
captainzen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercaptainzen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercaptainzen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just had a really good session with this hottie

https://sglonelyguy-29.com/yu-er-massage

She looks exactly like her pics and video.

I was mesmerized as soon as I stepped in, as she was wearing a really sexy black lacy negligee that really emphasized her best asset, her humgungous all natural tits. I immediately wanted to bury my face into those plush mountains I was suckling on her tits the whole time.

She has a very cheerful energy and conversation with her was very natural. She reminded me of my ex. Those who like voluptuous girls will love her figure.

She's leaving at the end of the month, so catch while you can
Old 19-03-2024, 09:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3800 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Yeah, she complained about it. She could have easily gotten a sugar daddy with her attributes. Good thing is while she didn't seem to like it here, her attitude was great. Only thing is that her friend before her almost the same, so she should have known.
Aiya Eskimo bro! Should have contacted me if she need a sugar daddy. Especially after my regulars RTC. But I won’t qualify. I’m sugar korkor. too young to be her daddy. LOL but she said she may be back. Let’s keep our fingers crossed. then we can be Eskimo bros all over again!
Old 19-03-2024, 10:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 14
bookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainzen View Post

I was mesmerized as soon as I stepped in, as she was wearing a really sexy black lacy negligee that really emphasized her best asset, her humgungous all natural tits. I immediately wanted to bury my face into those plush mountains I was suckling on her tits the whole time.

She has a very cheerful energy and conversation with her was very natural. She reminded me of my ex. Those who like voluptuous girls will love her figure.

She's leaving again? I thought she just came back sia.
Old 19-03-2024, 10:10 PM
Samster

captainzen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercaptainzen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercaptainzen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bookerman View Post
She's leaving again? I thought she just came back sia.
Yea

she said she leaving 31 Mar, been back in sg only 10 days.
Old 19-03-2024, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 4
Machomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Wah sounds like a good memory leh, to up a tiktoker. Missed the boat sadly.
She is better than CoCo dat not listed in SLG, all natural, CoCo boobs man made. Some more No need invest to play unlock games. AY body also can’t fight her. Nobody fat, young right body, flat abs, CoCo also have flat abs, nice body also.
Old 19-03-2024, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3686 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Same rate I got with anothe vietbu 3B and FJ is +3R. Only downside, a major was the iron clad tits, enhanced . I don't mind B- size. Sigh
True, many of the excellent FLs are enhanced. Alas can't have everything.
Old 19-03-2024, 10:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1469 / Power: 11
bofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machomad View Post
She is better than CoCo dat not listed in SLG, all natural, CoCo boobs man made. Some more No need invest to play unlock games. AY body also can’t fight her. Nobody fat, young right body, flat abs, CoCo also have flat abs, nice body also.
I have not visited this xiao mo but was surprised there are comments that she is even prettier than the HC thread Coco. Xiao mo FJ rate is too much higher than coco nevertheless...
Old 19-03-2024, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 15
dman19 is one of the Best!dman19 is one of the Best!dman19 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bofrei View Post
I have not visited this xiao mo but was surprised there are comments that she is even prettier than the HC thread Coco. Xiao mo FJ rate is too much higher than coco nevertheless...
She really is up there $150 is real worth it though for me it felt a tad commercial, thanks to the bro recommendation here I manage to catch her before she left. But I agree with you her FJ rate is too high for me too..
Old 19-03-2024, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 329 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 3
duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainzen View Post

Is she fat though? Saw FRs in the past that say she's a bit baby elephant, not sure is it true or not.
Old 19-03-2024, 11:41 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
ngng0620 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by duaneh View Post
Is she fat though? Saw FRs in the past that say she's a bit baby elephant, not sure is it true or not.
Booked her years back. Remember she is not exactly fat but big size as she is tall. Remember she from hei long jiang, ppl from there usually quite big size. Not those petite size.
Old 19-03-2024, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by duaneh View Post
Hmmm this is quite subjective, I don't find her fat. I would say she is around a valentina nappi in terms of bakness

https://sbfsg.fun/showthread.php?t=958576

go watch some valentina nappi vids, if you like her figure go and find her
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1