The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-03-2024, 12:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 3
Jondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Short MR for Gi Gi

https://sglonelyguy-29.com/gi-gi-massage/

Tried this petite cute lady after seeing many Bros recommendations.

Looks: Same as her advertisment, what you see is what you get. Body slim with smooth skin, strips down to panty. Can zhut her boobs even tho can tell that she is quite sensitive there.

Massage: Decent and not the piano kind

Sensual: High GFE but she does have some boundaries. Conversation with her felt easy and fun.

RTM: Yes, friendly and and comfortable to be around. No usage of phone when servicing and also no short change in service as per her listed advertisement. Offers fruits and tea after everything is done while we chit chat. In the current ML selection,she is definitely one of the better ones.

Last edited by Jondahesus; 17-03-2024 at 01:01 PM.
Old 17-03-2024, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
Smokey123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Late FR for xin yan
https://sglonelyguy-29.com/xin-yan-massage/

Looks: looks mid to late 20s, will turn some heads if you see her on the streets, close resemblance to a certain HK actress

Personality: chatty and bubbly kind with a sweet voice

Massage: this is where she shines, have been hopping between massage providers for couple of years now, she is the best i have experienced so far, has the strength and the skill to relieve your joint and muscle aches, she can even do back stepping if you request for it

Body: Meat at the right places with shapely boobs to grab, not too skinny or too fat, her body is just right

Sensual: not her strong point, she is very upfront and honest about this, does not have many pattern like running fingers through the body/boob rub etc but still able to give a professional and shiok HJ
Maybe you can request for more sensual just as long as you respect her boundaries

Just FYI, she is going to RTC next weekend to settle some things back home but mentioned she will be back so catch her if you can before she leaves.
Old 17-03-2024, 01:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 5
untightenedbolt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

MR for An An

She's here since last week or so. Location was previously Guai guai unit. I'm actually pretty sure towel is inherited from Guai guai's time.

Pretty. not much diff from photo. make up quite well done. long straight hair.

HJ a bit unique motion and sequence. A bit different from those I had before. Have any bro tried HJ facing down? slow and steady type.

The overall feels is like tiantian BBBJ where she slid down from below. but instead of BJ it's HJ.

She said currently on 30 days scheme and will see how she fares in the market. if the business is viable she intend to come back longer next time.
Old 17-03-2024, 01:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 3
Newbee123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNewbee123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldbox View Post
Is she more like the vid on SLG or the vid on vip?
Doesn’t look so good with bangs on SLG and the eyes are weird.
Looks much better on vip. Which is closer?

Also, did you get zapped for Tina’s review?
My opinion both don't look like her, closest probably the video on first link, but she is still pretty. She also tied up her hair during my visit.

Yes i got zapped for honest FR, but it is ok people can choose to believe or not.
Old 17-03-2024, 02:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jondahesus View Post
Short MR for Gi Gi

Looks: Same as her advertisment, what you see is what you get. Body slim with smooth skin, strips down to panty. Can zhut her boobs even tho can tell that she is quite sensitive there. She does not allow touching her lower half.

Sensual: High GFE but she does have strict boundaries which are no french and touching of her below. Conversation with her felt easy and fun.
Upzz for your sharing.
Seem like the new customers are on a different level (lower) than the early birds that went.
It is what it is in current market
High customer volume = ok to give less
Old 17-03-2024, 02:42 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -166 / Power: 0
dondondonkey dondondonkey

Sian, she don’t respond to any of the sms.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jondahesus View Post
Short MR for Gi Gi

Looks: Same as her advertisment, what you see is what you get. Body slim with smooth skin, strips down to panty. Can zhut her boobs even tho can tell that she is quite sensitive there. She does not allow touching her lower half.

Sensual: High GFE but she does have strict boundaries which are no french and touching of her below. Conversation with her felt easy and fun.
Old 17-03-2024, 02:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 3
L00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of light

Tried MHT recently wow totally my type tall, busty and big body frame damm nice to hug i really prefer her body type than those petite ones.
Her pic looks cute but she looks more mature in real life which is prettier IMO like the 4th pic.
Old 17-03-2024, 07:11 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 257 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42288 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by L00k View Post
Tried MHT recently wow totally my type tall, busty and big body frame damm nice to hug i really prefer her body type than those petite ones.
Her pic looks cute but she looks more mature in real life which is prettier IMO like the 4th pic.
She is one of the best if you go for "quality".

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 17-03-2024, 07:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Honesthunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any non spa ML with massage bed?
Old 17-03-2024, 08:20 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kookyElk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After visiting Tomato, decided to write my first MR for her.

https://sglonelyguy-29.com/tomato-massage/

Looks: Girl next door type of SYT. My type so 8/10.

Massage: Decent, not the best but can tell has some knowledge.

Sensual: This is where she really excels at! She gives lip kisses and hugs freely and the way she plays with your dick as she lies beside you it is like spending time in bed with your gf. If you are looking for the girlfriend experience, tomato is easily one of the best out there right now.

RTM: Yes, yes, yes.
Old 17-03-2024, 08:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldbox View Post
https://sglonelyguy-29.com/xiao-fang-massage/

Anyone visited this ml before?
Her ads, with the many extra TCM stuff makes me think of the older milfs on SLG. But her photo like quite young and pretty. Wondering if she is a landmine.

Got reviews from quite awhile ago on SLG, so she is not newbie.
Landmine for sure. This ML been changing names over and over and she has been around for a long time. Visited her a long long time ago, never return. I cannot remember the name she used previously when I visited her. Also an FL Jin Hua in the other site. I believe she uses the tactic of using different highly highly highly PS faces, change names every few months plus premium prices to scam. Just need to draw a few tricked daily.
Old 17-03-2024, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Xijinping deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by untightenedbolt View Post
MR for An An

She's here since last week or so. Location was previously Guai guai unit. I'm actually pretty sure towel is inherited from Guai guai's time.

Pretty. not much diff from photo. make up quite well done. long straight hair.

HJ a bit unique motion and sequence. A bit different from those I had before. Have any bro tried HJ facing down? slow and steady type.

The overall feels is like tiantian BBBJ where she slid down from below. but instead of BJ it's HJ.

She said currently on 30 days scheme and will see how she fares in the market. if the business is viable she intend to come back longer next time.

This An An? She was here before CNY

https://sglonelyguy-29.com/an-an-massage/
Old 17-03-2024, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 15
dman19 is one of the Best!dman19 is one of the Best!dman19 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Upzz for your sharing.
Seem like the new customers are on a different level (lower) than the early birds that went.
It is what it is in current market
High customer volume = ok to give less
She’ll provide what’s on the menu… anything else ymmv
Old 17-03-2024, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
NickChan92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

does any bro happen to know if any ML operates in the pasir panjang area?
thx in advance!
Old 17-03-2024, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 530 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
She is one of the best if you go for "quality".
Bro
You really 忠心耿耿 for MHT

She is Ok for a good rub ad squeeze ... don't think too much lor
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1