The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 09-03-2024, 12:17 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -98 / Power: 0
Samt0tat0 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ngng0620 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-29.com/massage-xiaoyu/

FR for xiao yu
I had saw alot of good comments of this lady so went to try out. I went for hj.
Although it is written 27 but from the look she looks like early 30.Body frame slightly bigger size which is not my type. She is not fat but just body frame bigger. She told me that her business is getting worse which I am not surprise. Plenty of younger ladies around and I was out slightly less than 40min. Business bad and still out in 40min, I cannot imagine how long customer can stay if her business is good.
Good thing about her is I find her quite a straight forward person base on conversation. Massage also got strength.
But I won't rtm lah.
Totally not my type. Not ugly but I dunno is it my standard and expectation was too high for this ladies after seeing so many good review.
She offer FJ at 280 which I didn’t try as well. Looks probably 30+ and I think those MRs was over rated
Old 09-03-2024, 12:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 638 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-29.com/massage-baihe/

I reb her ad before CNY, and back again now, any FR?
Old 09-03-2024, 12:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 503 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3369 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

She told me that her business is getting worse which I am not surprise. Plenty of younger ladies around and I was out slightly less than 40min. Business bad and still out in 40min, I cannot imagine how long customer can stay if her business is good.
Thanks for the truthful MR. 21 carrots for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samt0tat0 View Post
She offer FJ at 280 which I didn’t try as well. Looks probably 30+ and I think those MRs was over rated
Last time can get her at 170.

Very much overhyped.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 09-03-2024, 01:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3815 / Power: 18
oldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

FR for xiao yu
Although it is written 27 but from the look she looks like early 30.Body frame slightly bigger size which is not my type. She is not fat but just body frame bigger. She told me that her business is getting worse which I am not surprise. Plenty of younger ladies around and I was out slightly less than 40min. Business bad and still out in 40min, I cannot imagine how long customer can stay if her business is good.
Good thing about her is I find her quite a straight forward person base on conversation. Massage also got strength.
But I won't rtm lah.
Totally not my type. Not ugly but I dunno is it my standard and expectation was too high for this ladies after seeing so many good review.
can confirm she is 27, but i think she hasn't been able to get a good sleep at this new apartment and it shows on her face. imo, she is still really pretty especially after trying out so many other MLs and I dig her recently rebonded hair. Refreshing look from her previously wavy her. Body frame wise, not sure how is she bigger size because her waist to butt ratio is one of the better ones I have seen. She's super light too as I can easily pick her up during our crazy sessions. Usually managed to stay for the full hour without issues even during periods when she's busy.
Old 09-03-2024, 01:05 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -98 / Power: 0
Samt0tat0 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmanmanman View Post
can confirm she is 27, but i think she hasn't been able to get a good sleep at this new apartment and it shows on her face. imo, she is still really pretty especially after trying out so many other MLs and I dig her recently rebonded hair. Refreshing look from her previously wavy her. Body frame wise, not sure how is she bigger size because her waist to butt ratio is one of the better ones I have seen. She's super light too as I can easily pick her up during our crazy sessions. Usually managed to stay for the full hour without issues even during periods when she's busy.
I agreed with previous bro she is over sized, maybe you prefer more meaty type…I also in out 45min
Old 09-03-2024, 01:27 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -232 / Power: 0
5amtotato 5amtotato 5amtotato

Quote:
Maybe you like meaty ones, I also in out 45min
Old 09-03-2024, 01:43 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
gtneo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Anyone knows if she provides 5G ? SN is strapped to panty?
https://sglonelyguy-29.com/mian-hua-tang-massage/
Old 09-03-2024, 07:09 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
ngng0620 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
I prefer petite body type. I just quote example. I prefer xln's body. Xiao yu body more like mht(which also not my type). But at least I see mht is young. Xiao yu give me a feeling like some mother. One more thing to add on. For some reason, her cleavage won't turn me on when I see them(maybe abit to apart, own preference) . Sorry if it offence some bro.
Old 09-03-2024, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 592 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1305 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of

lol Wth the 2 clone reply the same thing to the same person.

Anyway happy Saturday good time for fun
Old 09-03-2024, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 4
youngchappp9 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryoungchappp9 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheeseofpower View Post
https://sglonelyguy-29.com/xiao-ya-massage/

My FR from a recent visit

Won't be rating with a number system but detailing the highlights and my thoughts.

Communication was good and straightforward with fast reply.

Location is quite convenient and near to the MRT and some parking is available although seems quite limited.

At first glance, to put nicely what other bros have mentioned, she is indeed short and chubbier than what her pictures show, however the main features are still present (with discount for the filters) and still quite pleasant looking to me.

Was offered to help shower but I declined, not sure if she meant shower together but would be fun if available. Before starting the massage she asked if any part was more tired to focus the massage on and she did try to make some effort in massaging and on the area I mentioned but I think we all know that was not the highlight of the visit.

Moving onto the catbath and B2B, she got down to SN and it was extremely enjoyable as she took her time with it and went all the way from the neck to the bottom of the legs. While doing that, she let out some soft little moans which definitely helped.

I took the 130 package which was BBBJ and again she took her time with it, also had some fun variations with the fire and ice although the duration was a bit short. After that, there was teasing around the area while also repositioning herself so I could get my hands full of her boobs which were a good hand size, did rub over the bottom but did not try digging inside. It took me a while to get there because I had recently released but she was hardworking and when I was done, she made sure everything was out and also cleaned with hot water using her mouth which I appreciated.

When reaching and before leaving I was offered water and also she was quite chatty throughout the whole duration, which might be a pro or con depending on what you are looking for.

Overall, I would recommend if you are not too particular about looks or size and are just looking for good service at that price point. I wouldn't be returning regularly because there are other options around the area but would definitely be willing to go again.
Agree with this MR, rather accurate and to me, she’s got good attitude
Old 09-03-2024, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 10
blitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:

FR for xiao yu
But I won't rtm lah.

Heres my review, she got no regards to customer timing. I arranged a slot at 1030pm night time and she accepted it.

1035pm she msg me and i entered her place and she apologies and said that 10 pm customer just left. I was like in my mind, did u just rush the previous customer out at only 35 mins ?

When i have a chat with her she was abit cocky and overconfident and say all her customer will come back to her. She said she was popular last time.

RTM for me no, even though she has nice body and skin.

But overall service for me in out 50 mins. Sensual very rush and short, except catbath she was hardworking.

One handed massage most of the time.
Old 09-03-2024, 10:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 561 / Power: 2
Gumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzace View Post

Heres my review, she got no regards to customer timing. I arranged a slot at 1030pm night time and she accepted it.

1035pm she msg me and i entered her place and she apologies and said that 10 pm customer just left. I was like in my mind, did u just rush the previous customer out at only 35 mins ?

When i have a chat with her she was abit cocky and overconfident and say all her customer will come back to her. She said she was popular last time.

But overall service for me in out 50 mins. Sendual very rush and short.

Some bros are ok to squeeze in for 30min with no massage, knowing that the ML only has 30min for him. The hourly rate still apply.

She might have made such arrangement with the previous customer before accepting him.

I have never visited her before. Just highlighting that such arrangements do exist
Old 09-03-2024, 11:03 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
ngng0620 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzace View Post

But overall service for me in out 50 mins. Sensual very rush and short, except catbath she was hardworking.

50min think still acceptable. But I just cannot understand is my taste for look very diff from overall customer? I really find her look like some mother leh. Like 30 plus.
Old 09-03-2024, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
greeniebeanie4 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Yes there's Zara and Xiaoyu too.

In terms of skills wise, here's my ranking.

1. Vera (central/NE area)
2. Xiaoyu (central/NE area)
3. Zara (central area)
4. Belle (central/mt sensual area)
5. Ke Le (central area)

Only Zara costs $150 but what you get is a vanilla SYT ML with good massage + JG.

The rest is $120.
is ling ling jie highest for authentic jg? will vera impose fine on you if you shoot early lol i remember llj had such a rule
Old 09-03-2024, 11:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1552 / Power: 14
firex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant future

Quote:
I prefer petite body type. I just quote example. I prefer xln's body. Xiao yu body more like mht(which also not my type). But at least I see mht is young. Xiao yu give me a feeling like some mother. One more thing to add on. For some reason, her cleavage won't turn me on when I see them(maybe abit to apart, own preference) . Sorry if it offence some bro.
I’ve visited her a couple times previously at area B. And ya, I agree her headlight also doesn’t really appeal much to me. Especially when she’s on four. But I still rtf her due to her service and at 170 for a pretty face, probably a steal. And she has a good attitude too and can talk anything. But not sure now tho as 280 seems too big price hike so no no for me.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1