The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-10-2022, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
mattheaus61 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sugar dating. Anyone tried?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaslim_87 View Post
Amitabha, god bless you, As-salamu alaykum. You’re in the wrong place being all holy. Facebook suits you better.
Hahaha... that is a good one... I stand on your side Bro...
Old 25-10-2022, 08:56 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 435 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4030 / Power: 51
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewtong View Post
Wow that was some really entertaining reading so I thought I'd share my journey too. During Covid lockdown and without Thai FL to enjoy, I turned to Locanto and Sugarbook for release. I earn well but even then I mentally set my limit to $500 and never paid beyond that (in fact only once). My other key rule was "no pre-meeting deposit" because I don't want to be scammed. Read too much about such bullshit. Some did try this tactic but I always passed.

Basically had no luck on SB cos I didn't want to subscribe as my wife pays the credit card bills so no way to get that past her! So posted an ad on Locanto, and also answered some ads that I saw. For those that contacted me, I was up front about what I want and so it's up to them whether to say yes or no. Was very straightforward about it - life is too short to beat around the bush and waste everyone's time.

Location of these fuckings was at a friend's apartment. He was stuck overseas in UK so asked me to look after his place!

1. 30 year old divorcee with 2 kids. Sg Chinese.
- 154cm tall and 55kg, fully shaved (not waxed), 34B with big dark brown nipples.
- $300 ppm and met her twice then I ghosted her cos I could feel that she was getting clingy after the first meet and after the second meet too.
- Pussy was really fucking tight - so tight that I could not get it in a few times and had to get really hard before I could insert.
- Licked her until she came a few times and even with her juices it was a really really tight fit.
- Before the first meet she said condom is a must but got her so high that she tried putting my cock into her raw (but then stopped cos she's so tight). I did eventually get it in and we fucked raw but came outside her pussy. Second time I fucked her raw as well and no condom was mentioned... Again I came outside her pussy.
- One thing about this divorcee is she is very game. Ask her to send me pics and videos and she's willing. On our second meet, I asked her to take the MRT while braless and commando and she agreed. I even asked her to try to flash some guys and she thinks she did! haha

2. 23 year old uni student and single (with braces!). Sg Chinese.
- 155cm and 45kg, naturally no hair at the lower lips with a triangle of natural hair at the top of her pussy. Really beautiful! 32C boobs with long dark pink/light brown nipples that she loved to be pulled.
- $400 ppm and met her four times in total.
- Really tight young body. The best thing about her was that she loved to be painted - not just her pussy but also loved her asshole to be licked and poked with my tongue and finger. When fingering her asshole, I managed to get my index finger in to the 2nd knuckle before she squirmed a bit too much to signal to me to stop.
- She is a stickler for condom usage, but even then I still managed to shove my cock raw into her pussy and thrust a few times before I pull out and put a condom on.
- She was the only SB who asked me to buy her stuff so I bought her some Calvin Klein panties, a Tommy Hilfiger jumper and a laptop bag - that's what she asked for in case you were wondering!
- We have sexual chemistry for sure but she is very quiet and answers my questions in one word answers. A bit awkward socially but once we start frenching and my hands go up to her boobs to massage her tits, who needs to talk?

3. 34 year old Malay, single with PR (originally Malaysian)
- 160cm and 80kg with totally waxed pussy that gets wet very easily. Just frenching her got her dripping wet. She's definitely a fat girl but face is very pretty - would be really beautiful if she lost 30kg! 36D boobs with large dark brown nipples that she loved to have pinched hard... and I mean *hard*
- $300ppm and met her once then ghosted her
- She met me braless as I had requested and it was fun seeing her walk to me with her 36D swinging under her top. Started off by massaging her to make her feel at ease then played with her pussy from the back. Then when I went up to kiss her neck, my cock was rubbing her ass and then 'accidentally' slipped into her cunt from the back... I went, "Oh no it looks like I'm inside you" and she said, "That feels great"... I knew raw was on the menu then!
- She loved having her pussy licked and made her cum a few times... had to use a towel to wipe my mouth and her pussy cos it was soooo wet. Roughly finger fucked her too and made her squirt a bit. After that, my cock going into her pussy was like a hot knife going into butter... Even then I didn't CIP but used a condom cos she said she's not on the pill.

Got another three SBs that I will update later...
Power! Looking forward to your update!
Old 25-10-2022, 04:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 433 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9828 / Power: 22
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Make sure she is older than 18 years.

The report did not say how he was caught.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...66e11b16ac9cbe
Old 25-10-2022, 06:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 4
zai1 is a glorious beacon of lightzai1 is a glorious beacon of lightzai1 is a glorious beacon of lightzai1 is a glorious beacon of lightzai1 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaslim_87 View Post
Amitabha, god bless you, As-salamu alaykum. You’re in the wrong place being all holy. Facebook suits you better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattheaus61 View Post
Hahaha... that is a good one... I stand on your side Bro...

https://sbfsg.fun/showthread.php?t=879165
Quote:
Originally Posted by 242424 View Post
Hey u guys better take note on this deadly diseases, it hides behind the spine and blood tests undetected for many years. my friend 50 years old recenlt checked he always tired and fatigue and stomach issues. he got latent stage syphillis which cant be cured. have been testing annually since the day he chionged. really silent disease. better test regulary
Old 27-10-2022, 10:34 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1792 / Power: 19
andrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant future

Continuation from my previous post...

4. 22 year old half Chinese/Malay training to be a teacher.
- 160cm tall and 60kg. 32B sized boobs with nice dark brown nipples, fully shaved
- $300 ppm and met up four times. Have tried to meet up with her again intermittently but she's busy. She does reply to my messages so I don't feel that she's ghosting me
- Very game for anything, e.g. took MRT to meet me braless (3 times) and even went commando once but wearing yoga pants so could see her cameltoe which I specified needed to be visible hehe. Also most willing out of all my SBs to send me videos and pics of herself playing with her pussy or naked
- Has a very high sex drive and masturbates daily, either with fingers or with her vibrator. She told me hers broke so I bought her a new one!
- Uses the pill so did raw with her all four times that I met her. Said she likes the feeling of me spurting my seed into her cunt. One of the more intense sessions was when I blindfolded her, made her lie near the edge of the bed with her head hanging off the side and I face-fucked her. After sex, she told me that was the first time anyone face fucked her and she loved it!
- Another quirk about her is that she loves foreskin so she loved playing with mine. I didn't complain at all...

5. 34 year old divorcee with two kids. Sg Chinese
- 162cm and 55kg, 34A boobs and some ink on her body, smoothly waxed. Not slim but thicc - has a really nice ass to look at when banging her doggy style
- $300 ppm and met up three times. The lowest maintenance of all the SBs that I have - she meets me when I call her, and doesn't text me in between. Even when we are together she's quiet and reserved and only time when she's noisy is when I'm banging her and she lets out little squeals and moans of pleasure
- Before we met she said that she has IUD so I thought ok can raw and cum inside pussy but didn't take that for granted. While I was massaging her (she was lying down on her tummy with legs spread open of course), I made sure to make her nice and horny with lots of licking and gentle finger fucking. Then I moved up behind her and rubbing my cock head around her drenched lips, I slowly inserted my cock into her hot pussy. She didn't resist and just moaned. I later offered to put on a condom while I was fucking her but she said no. I asked her if it's ok to CIP and she said yes.
- Not really the horny sort of girl who masturbates frequently but seems to like it when we have sex. Had not been licked by her ex husband and her previous three boyfriends! So I gave her the tongue lashing she needed and made her cum the first time
- Doesn't like giving BJ but when I put my cock near her mouth she still gave it a good sucking

6. 26 year old, single, Sg Chinese
- 158cm and 70kg so she's the chubbiest girl I've met. Tits are fucking huge as they are 38E. Must say that I had a great time sucking on the large nipples and areolas. Fully shaven
- $250ppm and only met once - she proved to be too big for my taste. Once a year with a baby elephant is enough!
- Also very game in sending me pics of her... even sent me pics of her tits and up her skirt when she's at her office! Would have been very steam for those upskirt pics but the problem is that her thighs are quite fat so only saw thighs in those pics and not her pussy!!!
- Had one bf before me and she said I was the second person who had sex with her. She loves being fingered so I put her doggy style on an armchair and fingered her until she came. She was so fucking wet it was dripping down her thighs and my wrists - had to stop half way to get a towel to mop up in case her juices stained the armchair!
- She said have to use condom but I nevertheless manage to enter her raw for a few minutes for a bit of nice fucking. She was so wet I slid in easily and the slurpy wet sounds were quite incredible. Really loud piak piak when I lifted up her legs and was slamming my cock into her, my wet balls smacking against her fat ass. She didn't protest at me entering her pussy raw but instead just gave a slight nod when I asked her if it was ok... When I was close to cumming, I put on a condom then blasted away my soldiers into the rubber.

Not really sure the last one is a SB cos we met once only... There were a couple of others that I met once only so maybe if I have time I'll put them here. I guess during covid lockdown when Thai FLs couldn't come into Singapore, I had to pay the $250-300 for those one shot meetings, but now that there's so much selection, these SB meetings have become fewer and fewer for me.

Please do up my points if you have found this entertaining haha
Old 28-10-2022, 04:54 PM
Samster (P)

andrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Continuation from my previous post...

5. 34 year old divorcee with two kids. Sg Chinese
- 162cm and 55kg, 34A boobs and some ink on her body, smoothly waxed. Not slim but thicc - has a really nice ass to look at when banging her doggy style
- $300 ppm and met up three times. The lowest maintenance of all the SBs that I have - she meets me when I call her, and doesn't text me in between. Even when we are together she's quiet and reserved and only time when she's noisy is when I'm banging her and she lets out little squeals and moans of pleasure
- Before we met she said that she has IUD so I thought ok can raw and cum inside pussy but didn't take that for granted. While I was massaging her (she was lying down on her tummy with legs spread open of course), I made sure to make her nice and horny with lots of licking and gentle finger fucking. Then I moved up behind her and rubbing my cock head around her drenched lips, I slowly inserted my cock into her hot pussy. She didn't resist and just moaned. I later offered to put on a condom while I was fucking her but she said no. I asked her if it's ok to CIP and she said yes.
- Not really the horny sort of girl who masturbates frequently but seems to like it when we have sex. Had not been licked by her ex husband and her previous three boyfriends! So I gave her the tongue lashing she needed and made her cum the first time
- Doesn't like giving BJ but when I put my cock near her mouth she still gave it a good sucking
Haha just as I said that these meetings with my SBs are fewer and fewer, this no. 5 messaged me out of the blue. So my itchy cock is meeting up with her next week. I like the fact that she's not clingy and is very relaxed about when/how often we meet. She recently got a new job that seems to pay quite well so it's not like she needs the money so I think it's the sex that she enjoys with me... but then maybe it's my ego talking!

At the end of the day, I just like fucking her raw. Today when we were texting and planning for next week, I asked her, "So do I need to bring condoms this time?"... Even though I know the answer I still asked the question cos I wanted her to tell me. And she said, "No don't need".

I also told her I want to see my cum leaking out of her after I've cummed in her so she said, "Hahaha u don't cum too deep then can le". Man this girl is so fucking cute!
Old 29-10-2022, 07:10 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 12
genevaguy is one of the Best!genevaguy is one of the Best!genevaguy is one of the Best!

Here in the USA, I have had many years of SB/SD experience. Probably have had 20 SBs since 2015. All allowed BBFS/CIP. Some were younger (20s) and some were MILFs. Black and white and one Asian.

Generally $150-200 pay per meet.

My approach is to pay for seeking for one month, send out a lot of messages and try to collect numbers. Never pay for a meet and greet (don't pay until the panties hit the floor)

I don't go for the 10/10 they never work out for me. I like the single moms and the MILFs (they actually turn out to be the best sex). Also love the girls that beg me to cum deep in them

Anyway, it can be fun, but you have to put in the work.

GG
Old 03-11-2022, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 9
Crapping deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCrapping deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by genevaguy View Post
Here in the USA, I have had many years of SB/SD experience. Probably have had 20 SBs since 2015. All allowed BBFS/CIP. Some were younger (20s) and some were MILFs. Black and white and one Asian.

Generally $150-200 pay per meet.

My approach is to pay for seeking for one month, send out a lot of messages and try to collect numbers. Never pay for a meet and greet (don't pay until the panties hit the floor)

I don't go for the 10/10 they never work out for me. I like the single moms and the MILFs (they actually turn out to be the best sex). Also love the girls that beg me to cum deep in them

Anyway, it can be fun, but you have to put in the work.

GG
USA i scared because the police always setup stings for solicitation unlike SG
Old 03-11-2022, 06:10 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 12
genevaguy is one of the Best!genevaguy is one of the Best!genevaguy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crapping View Post
USA i scared because the police always setup stings for solicitation unlike SG
Not for sugaring, you have the wrong idea

GG
Old 04-11-2022, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
AnhDucNguyen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great share bro andrewtong!
Old 24-12-2022, 05:39 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
maxwell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any new adventures / experiences? can exchange stories on telegram @Chikkenchop i have met quite a few off sa and sb. actually, very many.
Old 25-12-2022, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 2
GeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Whats the SB app

I only know SA.....nothing to contribute yet ..will try abit

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket
Old 27-12-2022, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 20
sequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud of

Hi all, I am a sugarbook (sb) paid subscriber for more than 1 year.

Was wondering if there are like-minded people like me who wants to chat and discuss about sb girls and experiences. Can share tips on gems and scams.

If we can find more than 3-4 bros, maybe can create a telegram group.

PM me if anyone is keen, but ONLY FOR SUGARBOOK PAID SUBSCRIBERS please to keep the group small and focus.
Old 27-12-2022, 12:27 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sequence79 View Post
Hi all, I am a sugarbook (sb) paid subscriber for more than 1 year.

Was wondering if there are like-minded people like me who wants to chat and discuss about sb girls and experiences. Can share tips on gems and scams.

If we can find more than 3-4 bros, maybe can create a telegram group.

PM me if anyone is keen, but ONLY FOR SUGARBOOK PAID SUBSCRIBERS please to keep the group small and focus.
Sorry bro - not an SB subscriber as my credit card bills are paid by the wife! haha
Old 27-12-2022, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 20
sequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Sorry bro - not an SB subscriber as my credit card bills are paid by the wife! haha
wa your wife is good sia!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1