The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2004, jessy, kopishopuncle, OldUncleSG

Old 06-11-2022, 09:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1466 / Power: 10
thickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud of
Re: Bukit Merah

Yesterday was really just thinking of getting a decent massage visit this spa d raviver opposite ABC market.

Went in play 55 per hour greeted by an auntie in late 50s kinda disappointed but I was thinking late 50s should at least give decent massage.

Massage was horrible piano massage and she was pushing her fat tummy and
sagging boobs towards my hands when I was was face down with my hands in front. I quickly shift my hands away as she was really fat n old. I was praying dun ask me hj.

Turned around she start to rip the shorts and ask me want hj. I straightaway stood up and say auntie I give u 20 tips I need to go. When I was siting in massage bed she was still pressing my cock area hoping to get erection

I paid extra 20 and quickly put on shirt n left gross is the only word I can describe stay away from this place all the ladies are mid 50s and plump
Old 06-11-2022, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thickskin33 View Post
Massage was horrible piano massage and she was pushing her fat tummy and sagging boobs towards my hands when I was was face down with my hands in front. I straightaway stood up and say auntie I give u 20 tips I need to go.
You really call her Auntie? Why you so honest? Hurt her feelings already lah.

It's not that she purposely push her fat tummy and sagging boobs towards your hands. It's just that... where do you want her to keep her fat tummy and sagging boobs during the massage session leh??

Many better choices here. Anyway, thanks for your entertaining FR. Upped your points to console you.
Old 06-11-2022, 01:06 PM
Samster

thickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud of

There is plenty of space in the room to massage but she insist on pushing her tummy towards me. Seriously the massage standard was really bad. I am.35 she said she is 54 old enough be my auntie that's what she said.

Anyway it's really weird as she still press her hand in my cock area when I told her I am not interested in hj but I will give her 20 tips. She keep press till I say auntie I not interested
Old 06-11-2022, 03:18 PM
Samster

The reason why I am posting my experience is for viewer to take caution. If she is way past the prime please do not up sell hj it makes me uncomfortable for the first time. As usually the old fat masseur I have are good in massaging skill and I will tip them to make up for the hj which I will refuse.

The massage is crap done in 30 min keep pressing my cock area despite I told her I not interested and will tip her even though I got nothing to benefit from that 30 min piano massage .
Old 06-11-2022, 03:50 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
leonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant future

There are 3 spa, I believe you are referring to the 2 shops near to NTUC, yes agreed, no wasting money. Piano type bad service no skill, just ask for HJ.

Wasting to see the shop closing.

Quote:
The reason why I am posting my experience is for viewer to take caution. If she is way past the prime please do not up sell hj it makes me uncomfortable for the first time. As usually the old fat masseur I have are good in massaging skill and I will tip them to make up for the hj which I will refuse.

The massage is crap done in 30 min keep pressing my cock area despite I told her I not interested and will tip her even though I got nothing to benefit from that 30 min piano massage .
Old 07-11-2022, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 547 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
Don't visit these 2 joints. Keep walking down towards Q**** Spa; direction, there are better shops that gives good massage and HJ. Keep a look out for those friendly red signboards joints.
Yah. I always jiak the western food at that coffeeshop, if im feeling rich, i will eat at refuel
Old 07-11-2022, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute

so are there recommended joints in this area at all?

seeking a pretty lass with good massage, extras not necessary
Old 07-11-2022, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2112 / Power: 21
lovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Yesterday was really just thinking of getting a decent massage visit this spa d raviver opposite ABC market.

Went in play 55 per hour greeted by an auntie in late 50s kinda disappointed but I was thinking late 50s should at least give decent massage.

Massage was horrible piano massage and she was pushing her fat tummy and
sagging boobs towards my hands when I was was face down with my hands in front. I quickly shift my hands away as she was really fat n old. I was praying dun ask me hj.

Turned around she start to rip the shorts and ask me want hj. I straightaway stood up and say auntie I give u 20 tips I need to go. When I was siting in massage bed she was still pressing my cock area hoping to get erection

I paid extra 20 and quickly put on shirt n left gross is the only word I can describe stay away from this place all the ladies are mid 50s and plump
Lol bro, your turn off is other bros turn on. Actually you should repost this under the granny thread, quite sure they'll be more receptive. Pretty sure still have auntie supporters.
Old 07-11-2022, 05:16 PM
Samster

No comments I had tried well maintained grannies in 50s. The ladies in this shop is nowhere near that standard it's the typical market aunties. Unless one have extreme fetish then again who am I to judge.

I am just pissed of that the auntie continue to press my cock hard not stroke but press in a painful manner trying to get an erection when I told her I am not interested
Old 07-11-2022, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 14
rom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wah.. I read this thread so long, so basically the conclusion is there is nothing good in bukit merah..
Old 07-11-2022, 05:22 PM
Samster

There is a lady called yiyi at the red signboard shop she is young n pretty but have to get her when she in good mood
Old 07-11-2022, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 12
sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!

Any luck at Deluxe upsized Spa?
Old 08-11-2022, 06:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 498 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 5
forastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud of

Behind abc market the row of shophouse Massage places, quite a few about 4-5? Had a half hr session at the last shop ML all in red. Had a baby elephant with E cups..asked for 1b3r hj…I Told her I can wrap the money on my dick jerk off n keep back inside my pocket…ended up 1B with full roaming..
Old 08-11-2022, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 547 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
so are there recommended joints in this area at all?

seeking a pretty lass with good massage, extras not necessary
if u are stuck there and insist on presentable and lookable one, go Queens
Old 08-11-2022, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
if u are stuck there and insist on presentable and lookable one, go Queens

thanks
you mean JRT area right
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1