The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 17-07-2013, 03:54 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Zhongshan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeiGohGoh View Post
of coz good la ... time to explore alternatives .... 3/5/8 here I cum ...
Some places in Zhongshan the Afternoon KTVs are only 2-4-8 for the hostesses.
As for hardware please don't compare to Changping 5 Star KTVs loh.
Old 17-07-2013, 05:43 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
newcheongster is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Macau or Zhuhai

For zhongshan ktv look for mummy na na
Old 17-07-2013, 05:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1751 / Power: 18
Kent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Just heard that there is supposedly a Singaporean named Patrick who is acting as an agent for Tanzhou and mostly approaching guys who are already in zhuhai.

Anybody here knows this Patrick?

PATRICK - are you reading this??? And if so, I and I'm sure others here would appreciate you chiming in - Thanks

SEAJ
Bro SEAJ,
Is this Patrick from the previously a KTV manager in CP?
Old 17-07-2013, 06:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent_do View Post
Bro SEAJ,
Is this Patrick from the previously a KTV manager in CP?
Sorry - no idea!

One of my friends relayed the above info about Patrick and nothing more.
I'll ask my friend if he knows.

On the other hand, if you have a Singaporean friend Patrick who used to be a Cp KTV manager - why don't you ask him. Probably a good chance its him or that he at least knows this other Patrick. I mean, how many Patricks in the "yellow trade" in Guangdong is there??!!

SEAJ
Old 17-07-2013, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1249 / Power: 16
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
Main question....
from Gongbei how to go Tanzhou?
any hotels to stay there or just stay in gongbei area?
From Gongbei to Tanzhou, just take a cab. Should be below RMB50. Last time it was only 30 for me.

But, remember to go by 前河北路, and don't go by 上冲, especially in the evening.

Last edited by Gesch; 17-07-2013 at 11:01 PM.
Old 17-07-2013, 10:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 11
mrclen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymrclen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Tanzhou town.

Friends are telling me that the new "entertainment center" replacing zhuhai is Tanzhou which is in the southern part of Zhongshan and just 20 or so minutes away from zhuhai.

Anybody have any more info/insight into this.
Supposedly over a thousand gals spread over several saunas, ktv's and bbs's
And ktv pricing starting at 3-5-8 still - Wow!

Anyway, would really like to learn more about this ie quality, quantity, pricing, specials, contacts etc

SEAJ
With all the concern over the rise in CP prices that has sooo many comments on this and other forums, a little close competition is good. the problem is of course, as the traffic builds up, so will the prices! This MRT line that will be going there in 2015 (according to another poster), won't do the pricing any good either as it will make the area easier to get to which in turn will equal more bros going equal increased prices. The old chicken and egg never go away, just change places.

The best we can hope for is that some (but not all) of the bros will start to go there instead of CP, thereby putting pressure on the CP prices, which MAY get the prices to go down just a bit, or at least stabilize. Now the places in this NEW (?) area are just about the only thing going for them. As they start to draw away business from CP they will be able to raise prices as they get more profitable.

My guess is that the overhead in this area is much less than CP and they are able, at this time, to offer a better deal. That may go away with increased traffic. GIRLS? Where are they going to get their girls from? If the girls can make more money in CP, that's where they will go so your quality may be less than CP, unless--the operators are able, because of the reduced OH, to offer the girls a cut equivalent to the CP girls. If that happens, (and I don't know if the Chinese think this way), it is a "real" win win situation for us and the operators.

That all said, I am coming to CP for a few days the 21st of August, and if anyone is going to try one of these new places, it's really not that far from CP and I may try to join you. mrclen
Old 17-07-2013, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Tan Zhou thread found ...

Seems there is an old thread existed since 2005 somehow forsaken in 2009...
Is this place reviving ??

http://sbfsg.fun/showthr...#post40 17310
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 17-07-2013, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tan Zhou thread found ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post

wow.....didnt know got this thread......
saw some laojiao there.....omg.

i think it had been like 4/5 years ago....prices should have went up by now.

thanks....

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 18-07-2013, 12:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tan Zhou thread found ...

Quote:

Great find!! Thanks bro!

And the report from then states the pricing there in 2009 was 1-4-6 and at that time Chang Ping pricing was already 2-5-8. On top of that the report states that the girls were comparable to Chang Ping and CA!

Promising... Very promising from most indications!!

SEAJ
Old 18-07-2013, 08:57 AM
Samster

Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Macau or Zhuhai

Bro SEAJ let hope we can get more infor .... We now know how to go there ie taxi from zhuhai not costing more than RMB 50 as for hotels we can always stay at any hotels per ctrip or Elong rates no issue sauna u have already given 2 SN names thru those translated reports now left Wif ktvs and ctc for booking ktvs infor hehehehe ..
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 18-07-2013, 09:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro SEAJ let hope we can get more infor .... We now know how to go there ie taxi from zhuhai not costing more than RMB 50 as for hotels we can always stay at any hotels per ctrip or Elong rates no issue sauna u have already given 2 SN names thru those translated reports now left Wif ktvs and ctc for booking ktvs infor hehehehe ..
this place is less than 9 km from shilong train station .... rather convenient for ppl from CP ....
Old 18-07-2013, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
this place is less than 9 km from shilong train station .... rather convenient for ppl from CP ....
So better to take train to shilong station (now called dongguan station?) then grab taxi... Thanks
Old 18-07-2013, 10:43 AM
Samster

Bro FGG, Shi Long railway to tan Zhou town I checke google maps said 141 kilometers and take 2 hr 10 mins on road... U sure is tan Zhou (Zhongshan) so near to Shi Long?
Old 18-07-2013, 10:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So better to take train to shilong station (now called dongguan station?) then grab taxi... Thanks
sorry... mistake ... was referring to yuan (round) Zhou town instead ...this one I went 10 yrs ago...will do some research first.
Old 18-07-2013, 10:53 AM
Samster

Talking Re: Macau or Zhuhai

Quote:
sorry... mistake ... was referring to yuan (round) Zhou town instead ...this one I went 10 yrs ago...will do some research first.
I asking my hongkong friends who went there before tan zhou few years back like 2010 ... they are getting to get more updated infor
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1