The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 24-11-2023, 09:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 550 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzace View Post
Oh yea that reminds me that, one of the ML(still active now) did not finish off my HJ and told me time is up cause next customer is here, wasnt late as well.

Was then really time up?
If not, did you pay her in full?
Do remind her the $120 is for 60 min and 1HJ, an "AND" gate!
I hope you did not Head Low Low and left the place....
Old 24-11-2023, 09:57 AM
Samster

Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mothjt View Post
FR for https://sglonelyguy-27.com/massage-ke-le/
Was in the area and decided to go commando.
PLEASE STAY AWAY at all cost.
Entered, lights were turned off and this 24yo turned out to be a 42. Nearly couldn’t tell but she was using her phone and I saw the features…
Also found out from another bro’s post in bad books for Dome1 tt she’s a listed FL.

lol.... up your points for going to Clementi for a 42 ML
Old 24-11-2023, 10:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 1
Oldbox is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOldbox is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOldbox is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-27.com/xiao-qi-massage/

New listing, looks so pretty, is it too good to be true
She has a listing on the TT website, with a video.
I haven’t visited before, but I think the video will probably be a better representation of what she actually looks like.
Old 24-11-2023, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 10
blitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Was then really time up?
If not, did you pay her in full?
Do remind her the $120 is for 60 min and 1HJ, an "AND" gate!
I hope you did not Head Low Low and left the place....
Yes paid full, requested to pay a lower amount but she wasnt accepting it, started arguing like a loud typical china auntie.

Overall timing is about 50 mins including her being about 10 mins late, but she blamed the previous customer for being late. Asked me to wait but chase me off when next customer arrived. Blamed me for not finishing off fast. No choice paid and left.

Ive written a bad review bout her but unfortunately it was removed by the admin which i don know why.
Old 24-11-2023, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 2
Gumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to all
Quote:
Bro, fake blowjob? Can elaborate? I don’t have any picture for that
Step 1. She will sit up and back face you
Step 2. Grab her pony tail
Step 3. She will reverse HJ you. Feels like a bj
Old 24-11-2023, 12:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 701 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldbox View Post
She has a listing on the TT website, with a video.
I haven’t visited before, but I think the video will probably be a better representation of what she actually looks like.
Yea Bro, I saw the video, look closest to 3rd row and the last photo
Old 24-11-2023, 12:09 PM
Samster

Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumm View Post
Oh okay, Bro, thanks for elaborating

This makes me remind of MLX, we’re in 69 position, she let me to paint her until I reached the climax

Last edited by Life6666; 24-11-2023 at 12:44 PM.
Old 24-11-2023, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 7
Mothjt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMothjt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
lol.... up your points for going to Clementi for a 42 ML
Wah bro thanks hah. I was actually thinking of trying this ML (link below) since I was in the west but no MR and her location a bit sus… found out she’s in a hdb?

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/massage-xiaoxiao/

Anyone?
Old 24-11-2023, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1471 / Power: 14
kennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud of

https://sbfsg.fun/showthread.php?t=965397
Any review...is she plump?
Old 24-11-2023, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3715 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

This makes me remind of MLX, we’re in 69 position, she let me to paint her until I reached the climax
That's one of the easiest ways for me to cum (the other is french). I did 69 with OMM and she was disappointed when I came, as it was only Level 1 of her move set haha
Old 24-11-2023, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 8
BenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to behold

RTM https://sglonelyguy-27.com/yiyi-massage/

Tried her ear picking for the first time and it was skillfully done and rather comfortable as well. Finished off with a CIM thereafter

Would recommend to try her ear picking
Old 24-11-2023, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
That's one of the easiest ways for me to cum (the other is french). I did 69 with OMM and she was disappointed when I came, as it was only Level 1 of her move set haha
That time when I visit her also kind of sextified

She lie down and let me f her inner thigh from the back till I came

After that still experience the 前列腺高潮, jelly legs when I leave her place
Old 24-11-2023, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 317 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Had a last-min urge for a happy massage, decided on Sweety.

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/sweety-massage/

Completely forgot she was Amei's flatmate, till she texted me her address... As it turned out, Amei was in the living room waiting for her customer when I walked through the door... and she naughtily said 'enjoy yourselves' as I went to Sweety's room...

Sweety has a pleasant face, quite true to pics. She is a bit meaty though, figure-wise - not quite the slim type I prefer. But, she puts that bit of extra heft to good use - her massage is strong and pro. In fact, probably better than masseuses at some of the clean spas I've been to. Did a fantastic elbow job on my sore lower back and good finger strength on my neck too.

Sensual was nice - she likes to snuggle close and push up against you, like a gf. Her finger teasing started even during the massage - tickling my ass as she massaged my thighs and glutes. By the time the sensual-proper started she had half the battle won already. Shot my load in no time at all...

Yes for rtm, but probably only as a backup to Amei

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 24-11-2023, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, fake blowjob? Can elaborate? I don’t have any picture for that
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumm View Post
Quote:
Old uncle still don't get those steps....
What if no pony tail?

wow, MLX let you paint...lucky fellow
Old 24-11-2023, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
wow, MLX let you paint...lucky fellow
I think that was last year, she suddenly change to 69 position and let me do so, then I just taste the abalone without hesitation
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1