The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 29-09-2023, 12:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 15
YoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
The more we find about an ML, the more disappointed we will be. I'd rather go for a hot MILF than some average looking (and often poor service) YT.
I am ok with them, age is only numbers, more important if they can easily pass off as 30+yo. My few regular ML / FL is over 40yo, and my SP is also 40+yo (with her more than 10 years) unit I met my wife.

btw; I am almost 60yo, can easily pass off as 35-40yo which most of the ppl I met never guess my age right.
Old 29-09-2023, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by keith1124 View Post
Weird question but does anyone know what ML mean what they say your dick is "漂亮". Lol, have recent a few comments on this but unsure on what they mean unless they really just complimenting my dick ?? (btw I'm not big)
It probably means not over-used (the equivalent of pinkish nipples will change colour when kena zhut too much), with proper hygiene observed. I had the same comments in my early days of exploration, with some MLs even sharing the info with their jie mei.
Old 29-09-2023, 12:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 258 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
It probably means not over-used, with proper hygiene observed. I had the same comments in my early days of exploration, with some MLs even sharing the info with their jie mei.
How to tell if it is over used?
Old 29-09-2023, 01:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 984 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1974 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Not into it IME, just light kisses.
She'll clench her teeth to block your tougue

Cathy
Old 29-09-2023, 01:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 0
Kjshalfjih is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKjshalfjih is a Helpful and Caring Samster

MR for Natalie (SLG)-

Stole template from another bro as this is my first time doing MR, but amended to personal experience.

Looks: 9/10 Pretty face (personal preference) and she looks mid-late 20s to me.
Body: 10/10 firm natural Bs I think and slim/fit body with practically no tummy. Maybe not suitable for big bros that like giant boobs.
Location: 9/10 standalone studio apartment, very accessible for private & public transport.
Massage: 8/10 She provides decent massage and constantly check which areas you prefer her to focus on and if her strength is ok.
Sensual: 12/10
- Strips down to birthday suit during sensual and looks freaking gorgeous
- She smells good
- Can touch her everywhere I think but ensure gentle and trimmed nails
- She did a bit of breast fk as well
- Simulates me in a variety of techniques.
-After the deed, she continue to give a gentle head massage(big head) till times up. No shortchange time, was there the full 1.5hr.
Overall: Left a happy boy. Finally got a RTM session after trying for past 2 weeks. She’s super hard to meet/book cuz she don’t use phone at all during service, so very little response from her.

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/natalie-massage/

Last edited by Javabeans; 29-09-2023 at 05:38 PM.
Old 29-09-2023, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 2
qazaraq is one of the Best!qazaraq is one of the Best!qazaraq is one of the Best!

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/pei-qi-massage/

Visited PeiQi again. Good relaxing massage, nice catbath on the back and front. The overall session was good, we were frenching and I tried to remove her panties, she stopped me harshly and ruined all the mood. Realized I wouldn't be able to finish, stopped her, went to shower, and left. She might be in code red at the moment, but should be fine if you keep away from the south part.
Old 29-09-2023, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post
How to tell if it is over used?
Colour turn darker, and not rock solid when fully erected. In my case, it remained solid even after ejaculation.
Old 29-09-2023, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3686 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungForever View Post
I am ok with them, age is only numbers, more important if they can easily pass off as 30+yo. My few regular ML / FL is over 40yo, and my SP is also 40+yo (with her more than 10 years) unit I met my wife.

btw; I am almost 60yo, can easily pass off as 35-40yo which most of the ppl I met never guess my age right.
Double passing off, double oblivion - better!
Old 29-09-2023, 02:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 638 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by qazaraq View Post

Visited PeiQi again. Good relaxing massage, nice catbath on the back and front. The overall session was good, we were frenching and I tried to remove her panties, she stopped me harshly and ruined all the mood. Realized I wouldn't be able to finish, stopped her, went to shower, and left. She might be in code red at the moment, but should be fine if you keep away from the south part.
stop you harshly meaning? She scold you?
Old 29-09-2023, 02:37 PM
Samster

derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:

Code red u still try to remove panties?

Cathy
Old 29-09-2023, 02:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by keith1124 View Post
Weird question but does anyone know what ML mean what they say your dick is "漂亮". Lol, have recent a few comments on this but unsure on what they mean unless they really just complimenting my dick ?? (btw I'm not big)

Big head, Hard rod, Pinkish and smooth head!
Old 29-09-2023, 02:45 PM
Samster

qazaraq is one of the Best!qazaraq is one of the Best!qazaraq is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
stop you harshly meaning? She scold you?
Wouldn't say she scolded me. Just 1 phrase in Chinese which I don't speak, lol. The tone was restrictive compared to her usual soft voice.

She is still very worthy visiting.
Old 29-09-2023, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Code red u still try to remove panties?
This is just my speculation. I don't speak chinese, she might mentioned this but I missed.
Old 29-09-2023, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
This is just my speculation. I don't speak chinese, she might mentioned this but I missed.
Today I went to find a regular ML... moment I felt her pad I know I miscalculated liao... sianz

Cathy
Old 29-09-2023, 03:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3009 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
I think he meant after the service is done.
The one time i visited her same, after shooting, she just lie there play her phone, was awkward for while then I just auto go bathe.
Yes. She is like that. Like I said before, her style is like my bitch cousin. Attitude like the whole world owns her. Ppl RTF is because want to ram her jialat jialat to vent kind rather than go service

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1