The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 12-10-2014, 06:41 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -36 / Power: 0
sevenhabits is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Any one try at Yangon - Myanmar before

Hello all bros in Yangon,

I have been reading this thread today and realise there is not much action happening around the YIH - is that a correct conclusion? Even the massage at the YIH is clean.

Thanks if old birds could chip in a little.
Old 13-10-2014, 11:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 18
dell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro. Is Decent still close today?

Btw where is Shwe Gone Dine Hotel? I saw only Excel xxx Hotel. Is it the same?
Not sure whether the Girl in Traditional Massage can offer HJ service.
Old 13-10-2014, 11:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 13
verytired is a Helpful and Caring Samsterverytired is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevenhabits View Post
Hello all bros in Yangon,

I have been reading this thread today and realise there is not much action happening around the YIH - is that a correct conclusion? Even the massage at the YIH is clean.

Thanks if old birds could chip in a little.
What "action" r u referring to?

If message with happy endings.... Not that I am aware of for the joint located at 1st floor (that's 2nd sty to what we refer in Sg).

Then again, there's Pioneer within the same compound. A discotheque / pub / whatever u'd like to call it. U can pick up girls there.

Any bros can confirm if YIH charge extra for bring guest in? I know summit park view does.

For the other namesake....Yangon Hotel located at 8miles, the massage in the hotel may lead to happy endings. But the service cannot go upstairs to the guest rooms. You have to use one of their rooms downstairs.

As in most countries, there's a lot for u to do after sunset. U just need to be focus on your "ideal happening nights" & know where to find.....

....that will brings us back to your definition of "action".
Old 13-10-2014, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 13
verytired is a Helpful and Caring Samsterverytired is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dell_lee_2003 View Post
Bro. Is Decent still close today?

Btw where is Shwe Gone Dine Hotel? I saw only Excel xxx Hotel. Is it the same?
Not sure whether the Girl in Traditional Massage can offer HJ service.
Use agoda map to find. Not difficult. Sure beats our direction in words.

There's a ktv there. As well as a pool bar which u can bring your lady /ladies in & frolick in the water over drinks prior to the long night.
Old 13-10-2014, 03:17 PM
Samster

dell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by verytired View Post
Use agoda map to find. Not difficult. Sure beats our direction in words.

There's a ktv there. As well as a pool bar which u can bring your lady /ladies in & frolick in the water over drinks prior to the long night.
Bro. Got it. But I am looking for massage + HJ in day time as night usually i cant bring or go. where shd i go bro?
Old 13-10-2014, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 466 / Power: 18
templeavenue is a glorious beacon of lighttempleavenue is a glorious beacon of lighttempleavenue is a glorious beacon of lighttempleavenue is a glorious beacon of lighttempleavenue is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Bro. Got it. But I am looking for massage + HJ in day time as night usually i cant bring or go. where shd i go bro?
You should go to Shwe Gone Dine hotel. Go to level 3, Spa and Massage. Ask for a oil massage (30,000 kyats). At the end of the session, a girl will ask you if you want HJ and it's for additional (25,000 for my experience).

I haven't be able to get HJ when I got a traditional massage. They said HJ is only offered at oil massage room.

Does any bro got a HJ in a traditional massage at SGD hotel? I am also looking for massage + HJ during the day at difference place. (Not Decent, or Shwe Gone Dine)
Old 13-10-2014, 04:05 PM
Samster

templeavenue is a glorious beacon of lighttempleavenue is a glorious beacon of lighttempleavenue is a glorious beacon of lighttempleavenue is a glorious beacon of lighttempleavenue is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by verytired View Post
What "action" r u referring to?

If message with happy endings.... Not that I am aware of for the joint located at 1st floor (that's 2nd sty to what we refer in Sg).

Then again, there's Pioneer within the same compound. A discotheque / pub / whatever u'd like to call it. U can pick up girls there.

Any bros can confirm if YIH charge extra for bring guest in? I know summit park view does.

For the other namesake....Yangon Hotel located at 8miles, the massage in the hotel may lead to happy endings. But the service cannot go upstairs to the guest rooms. You have to use one of their rooms downstairs.

As in most countries, there's a lot for u to do after sunset. U just need to be focus on your "ideal happening nights" & know where to find.....

....that will brings us back to your definition of "action".
Can you share your experiences at Yangon International Hotel at 8 mile junction? You can get happy endings or HJ? How about the prices?
Old 13-10-2014, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by templeavenue View Post
You should go to Shwe Gone Dine hotel. Go to level 3, Spa and Massage. Ask for a oil massage (30,000 kyats). At the end of the session, a girl will ask you if you want HJ and it's for additional (25,000 for my experience).

I haven't be able to get HJ when I got a traditional massage. They said HJ is only offered at oil massage room.

Does any bro got a HJ in a traditional massage at SGD hotel? I am also looking for massage + HJ during the day at difference place. (Not Decent, or Shwe Gone Dine)
Happy ending. The hj was so goood. I cum so hard. But the tips is 20k as advice by other bro. The lady did asked if I want Hand Play. I said yes yes. She then massage my ball. dick. prostate area with oil. It feels super good. my dick rock hard then she gentely stroke my dick. the oil hand play making me moan every stroke and within 30second I cum so hard and so long. Its takes abt 10-15sec cum and she stroke abt 10-15times until the dick super soft. It cum terribly good.
So together 30K for oil massage and 20K for girl tip.
Old 13-10-2014, 10:17 PM
Samster

For HJ the girl at SGD is far better than the girl at Decent. The lady who service me smell so good. Think she wear a good brand perfume. Sexy smell that making my dick.hard when she massage my front area as whenever her hand reach to my tummy her cloth and her belly touches my nose and making me smell her gd scent. Her no. is 27. She is fair and have a lovely voice.
Old 14-10-2014, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Happy ending. The hj was so goood. I cum so hard. But the tips is 20k as advice by other bro. The lady did asked if I want Hand Play. I said yes yes. She then massage my ball. dick. prostate area with oil. It feels super good. my dick rock hard then she gentely stroke my dick. the oil hand play making me moan every stroke and within 30second I cum so hard and so long. Its takes abt 10-15sec cum and she stroke abt 10-15times until the dick super soft. It cum terribly good.
So together 30K for oil massage and 20K for girl tip.
Bro... Is this your experience at Shwe Gone Dine or Yangon International Hotel at 8 Mile?
If it was at SGD, was it your experience with the girl by No. 27??

I recently has a session with a girl at SGD and she asked 30,000 and I said too much. and I finally agreed to the price given that she let me touch her tits... So, I just reached my hands into her bra and rub her tits.. she didn't remove her bra or anything like that..just went extra mileage...
Old 14-10-2014, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro... Is this your experience at Shwe Gone Dine or Yangon International Hotel at 8 Mile?
If it was at SGD, was it your experience with the girl by No. 27??

I recently has a session with a girl at SGD and she asked 30,000 and I said too much. and I finally agreed to the price given that she let me touch her tits... So, I just reached my hands into her bra and rub her tits.. she didn't remove her bra or anything like that..just went extra mileage...
SGD bro. Yeah I was intro to No. 27 and she really good at HJ. It is not Hanky Panky HJ but really good. The way she touches my dick and the way she rub it like very gentle. I just tips her 20K. She didnt ask any.
Old 14-10-2014, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
SGD bro. Yeah I was intro to No. 27 and she really good at HJ. It is not Hanky Panky HJ but really good. The way she touches my dick and the way she rub it like very gentle. I just tips her 20K. She didnt ask any.

Make me feel like going there now...

Other girls were rushed... they wanted me to ASAP.. but I like who were gentle, take their time and build up the tension and finish me off... No. 27 sounds like the service I like...
Old 14-10-2014, 05:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
wcb017 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Bro, how is the body and face of gal no. 27?

I have been to SGD several times but not sure if I am unlucky, always kanna old or fat ladies.
Old 14-10-2014, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wcb017 View Post
Bro, how is the body and face of gal no. 27?

I have been to SGD several times but not sure if I am unlucky, always kanna old or fat ladies.
Bro.. I am curios about that too...

Let me know...
Old 14-10-2014, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro.. I am curios about that too...

Let me know...
She has great body.
Her face is like Mixed chinese, mixed Myanmar. Not so pretty but not ugly. But when she is on top massaging the body (when u face up) I am just look at her and saw that she is quite cute at this position. You know my dick was 12 o clock at that time. seeing her face and smelling her perfume essence.

She asked only two words (hand play?) so cute.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1