The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 16-04-2023, 02:25 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -55 / Power: 0
coolblue has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Sunday morning breakfast catching up on this thread, wa so much drama to keep me occupied haha. So the past few days are the "KK and XLN" show, though 2 totally unrelated stories. Glad that at least both tales concluded satisfactorily (for both the MLs it seems). Particularly pleased with KK case as she is one I always intrigued but her FRs always mixed and her constant changing of pics (sometimes badly PS-ed) had me worried. Shall pay her a visit soon, with the knowledge that face and body are good, just don't expect superb sensual. Just had a pretty enjoyable session with failsafe Elmi this week so I can tahan an average session from any ML for the next visit lol.

On all the fiasco surrounding XLN, as preached by countless umpteen times, stick to the basics and nothing unpleasant will likely happen lah. It's always when we try to go the extra mile, be it self initiated or requested, that things may turn sour, complicated or downright nasty. The most I willing to do is to bring food, help buy cigarette type of favor, within the confine of the 1 hr booking. I have had ML I super familiar with suggesting we go for a quick meal (no 买钟) which I am keen to be honest but declined, coz is better to keep the lines drawn. Once the lines get blurred, things can get complicated, especially for possessive/obsessive types, get imbalance/jealous that other customers also doing favors for "his gal". Maybe it's easier for those of us with partners/families to keep things cleaner. But bottomline is, before we decide to do anything more for/with the ML on a personal level, think through properly first. Sometimes a simple NO is the best action, even if we are very familiar with the ML.
Especially don’t buy food for them. They will say not nice, don’t like eat the food in SG etc.
Old 16-04-2023, 02:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 2
exhaustgrille is a living Saint! - you won't find betterexhaustgrille is a living Saint! - you won't find betterexhaustgrille is a living Saint! - you won't find betterexhaustgrille is a living Saint! - you won't find betterexhaustgrille is a living Saint! - you won't find better

An An

https://sglonelyguy21.com/an-an-massage/

Pros: best cim I’ve experienced thus far. FN and good playability. Looks a little little foxy, gives good tender loving care. Not sure about other bros, one of those ML I want to give a good f

Cons: her looks may not be fond of by other bros. Her body is not exactly lean at the spots I am particular about, wish her breasts were firmer

RTM assessment: yes for a jolly good cim
Old 16-04-2023, 02:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by apiasap View Post
Is it normal if the ML does not cleaned up their body before their next customer?

I unloaded on her breast and she cleaned up with tissue paper, dressed up and look ready for next appointment in minutes.
Well, the best gauge is how much time left on the clock after you unloaded? If there's like not much time left or the next one oredi downstairs, I can understand (not saying I agree) why some ML skip certain basic cleanliness steps. Anyway if you feel the ML hygiene questionable, can consider don't RTM. In this line I cut them some slack la, sometimes circumstances really forced their hands.
Old 16-04-2023, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 2
exhaustgrille is a living Saint! - you won't find betterexhaustgrille is a living Saint! - you won't find betterexhaustgrille is a living Saint! - you won't find betterexhaustgrille is a living Saint! - you won't find betterexhaustgrille is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Rui Rui

https://sglonelyguy21.com/massage-rui-rui/

Pros: strong and likeable gfe, quiet, hardworking in the area of massage, very patient when it comes to hj, petite and really nice to hug for the session. I like her down-to-earth attitude

Cons: wish she was as open as her last stint (nothing against her)

RTM assessment: yes for the really patient hj and strong gfe

Heard she is going back for a short while. Will find her again before she flies. No one knows what happens when she is back..
Old 16-04-2023, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 11
jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
No need top up, cbj is already included in the $120...as a matter of fact if u checked her service list it is already stated there.
Is she new or returnee from previous stints?
Old 16-04-2023, 02:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2457 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Is it normal if the ML does not cleaned up their body before their next customer?

I unloaded on her breast and she cleaned up with tissue paper, dressed up and look ready for next appointment in minutes.
those fast food service ones usually just use wet wipes.
Old 16-04-2023, 03:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 499 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jujupie View Post
Is she new or returnee from previous stints?
This i never check with her, i know some bros said she's a returnee but imo she feels like a first timer(i could be wrong though) but it don't matter, as long as her service is good, i don't care.
Old 16-04-2023, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
noobie77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy21.com/juan-zi-massage/

Havent cheong in a while until my prev fav massuer is back in town and contacted me via wechat. Still pretty and slim. Massage is good and HJ is sensual with boobs massage. Do check her out
Old 16-04-2023, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 458 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3799 / Power: 20
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesMilktea View Post
https://sglonelyguy21.com/massage-an-qi/
Auto Semi nude with panty on, no need to request
Her Adv indicate FN tho.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 16-04-2023, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 458 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3799 / Power: 20
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Who sia? That’s very Eeewwwwwwwww….. hygiene is quite important.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 16-04-2023, 04:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 427 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1314 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Her Adv indicate FN tho.
didnt really go and look through her ads listed services though,
should be have FN since the bro on top just given another review
Old 16-04-2023, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 309 / Power: 3
duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!

Quote:

Happened to me once... Can even smell the rotten saliva smell on the ML's nipples when I zhut zhut, almost vomit. From then on I always prompt ML to shower with me or ask her if she shower already. Also make sure the towels everything she using is fresh also.
Old 16-04-2023, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hjlee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by exhaustgrille View Post
Xiao Xi

https://sglonelyguy21.com/massage-xiao-xi/

Pros: Good massage delivered. Petite but her massage packs a real punch. Quite pretty looking with attractive eyes. Off menu available, need top up. YMMV. 2hj is a steal for the pricing.

Cons: Parking is an issue. Be early bros. If can’t or don’t want to top up, then it will be a plain simple session. Small breasts.

RTM assessment: only if you need a good massage with 2hj.
what kind of off menu you got offered??
Old 16-04-2023, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 12
melikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud of

Sharing my humble reviews of my current top 2 in terms of good massage...

1) tutu
https://sglonelyguy21.com/tu-tu-massage/
Location: Apartment in the east near Green Line; very convenient for BMW/private tpt. Ample parking locations nearby. Room is clean and cosy, very comfortable feel. 8/10

Appearance: mid-20s; pretty lass. 7.5/10

Shower: ownself. NA

Massage: good strength and technique, professional feel. 9/10

Sensual/HJ: 7/10. SN, got the gf feel but no zhutting. Still enjoyable nonetheless.

Concluding remarks: missed booking her twice as the timings couldn't match; managed on the third time and must say no regrets. excellent choice for a good rub down by a pretty lass.

RTM: RTMed a couple of times.

2) Angelbaby
https://sglonelyguy21.com/angelbaby-massage/
Location: Central near to purple line; convenient for private tpt/ drivers. Limited parking available. Room is cosy but a little dark, due to the curtain perhaps. 7/10

Appearance: late-20s, OL looks, nice figure with augmented headlights. Well-maintained. 8/10

Shower: Listed but didn't get it. Hope i get it the next round. NA

Massage: strong, good technique with some cracking. dont let her small stature fool you. 8/10

Sensual/HJ: 7.5/10. Deed done SN; the only ML i encountered (so far) who puts on perfume. Smells nice, got the seductive feel. The HJ was slightly mechanical though, would be nice if the play time can last a bit longer but nothing to complain for a first timer.

Concluding remarks: of the appointments with the MLs til date, she was one of the hardest-to-get ML, my texts to her went ignored most of the times; remembered i contacted her from late last year and only managed to get her this month. Almost gave up, but glad i didn't! When i shared the above with her she had a good laugh and said i "pursued" her for two years.. k la k la, let her be happy abit for that. Good massage, GFE a little limited but overall a nice person. Hopefully will get to see her more often.

RTM: Yes!

The above may be TDLR for some bros (sorry lah must put up a proper MR); if you are dying for a good massage and need a pocket sized summary; go for:
1) Tutu if you like a young lass with good massage
2) Angel baby if you like a well-balanced package

YMMV. Cheers

Last edited by melikemsg; 16-04-2023 at 05:25 PM. Reason: removed love MR as she is RTCing soon...
Old 16-04-2023, 05:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 342 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6943 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLTR View Post
https://sglonelyguy21.com/nina-massage/

Luckily I tried Nina's service today and learnt from her that her gd friend LL will be back real soon, most probably next week. How I wish I can have tarma with a D and F cupper with really great sensual.
u can always book them for tarma, but minimum 2hrs booking hor....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1