The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 16-04-2023, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1078 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
... is better to keep the lines drawn. Once the lines get blurred, things can get complicated, especially for possessive/obsessive types, get imbalance/jealous that other customers also doing favors for "his gal"
True for both the MLs and customers alike. As customers you'd never know if the ML expected more beyond the 买钟. Happened to me before brought the ML out for late lunch and after that I wanted to send her back for some "action"... instead she suddenly said that her brother and SIL are in town and insist I send her to Chinatown as she wanted to buy watches for them. Didn't feel right and she was so insistent-I just went off on my own. Of cos she blocked me thereafter.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 16-04-2023, 11:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
N if the service only so so, we will wonder if things will be different if we didn't pay first. Just DON'T do it. Period.
It doesn’t make any sense to pay upfront both for you and the ML, imo. For you, it’s simple, make them earn the money, and for them, they may miss out on tips which I am certain many give if service is good

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 16-04-2023, 11:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 550 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
https://sglonelyguy21.com/yu-er-massage/
Visited Yu Er today, location is discreet, instructions were clear on how to get there too. Room is huge and spacious too.
Body:
This northern gal from Henan totally looks like her pictures/vid, almost 100% no discounts, definitely not the slim girl kind but do take note that she's a 168cm tall Natural E-Cupper so it's absolutely normal, in fact i would describe her as "Thicc"..go check the definition if you are unfamiliar with the term and no it's different from being fat, it's a compliment. Bros who like huge boobs won't be disappointed as well, definitely more than a handful to grab.
LDR:
For the price of $120 for a young buxom gal like her with CBJ thrown in at no additional charge is a steal imo..also no shortchanging of time, left at 58min plus 0 phone usage during session, definitely gonna RTM her soon.

Did you paid less for her service?
$120 is for HJ as stated so you should make top up for CBJ!
Old 16-04-2023, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
True for both the MLs and customers alike. As customers you'd never know if the ML expected more beyond the 买钟. Happened to me before brought the ML out for late lunch and after that I wanted to send her back for some "action"... instead she suddenly said that her brother and SIL are in town and insist I send her to Chinatown as she wanted to buy watches for them. Didn't feel right and she was so insistent-I just went off on my own. Of cos she blocked me thereafter.
Sad to say not uncommon for ML (actually gals in general too) to take advantage of our kindness, though in such cases some of us is partly hoping (definitely not demanding) for some extra action lol. I recall long ago I had a ML I started RTM regularly, then started to asked me to help buy food which I don't mind actually, who knows 3rd time buying food she asked for chilly crab lol. I reply her only have crab stick add chilli, she got the message and from then on jus diam diam eat watever I buy
Old 16-04-2023, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2673 / Power: 11
acedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
Ah mong bro, I am more than willing to vouch for what you have mentioned about KK.

She is indeed sincere in providing the services she has listed. She never fail to ask me to stay until the 55mins mark or so even when I choose to leave earlier.

For those bros who visited KK when she just arrived, she had it really bad. Really bad. The resilience in her saw her through until today. Hope this group of bros and new customers can continue to support her. I myself definitely will.
Ya sad start for her. Visit her numerous time, always willing to please if u are nice to her. If really wants to find fault is only the location not foot soldier friendly if it rains.
Old 16-04-2023, 11:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1078 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Sad to say not uncommon for ML (actually gals in general too) to take advantage of our kindness, though in such cases some of us is partly hoping (definitely not demanding) for some extra action lol. I recall long ago I had a ML I started RTM regularly, then started to asked me to help buy food which I don't mind actually, who knows 3rd time buying food she asked for chilly crab lol. I reply her only have crab stick add chilli, she got the message and from then on jus diam diam eat watever I buy
If they are appreciative once in a while splurge probably still okay. Many buy liao just tell you not nice and/or eat a few mouths only. Better still trashed it and ask you to help to throw to the chute outside. Waste effort, waste food and sian you have to throw away food wasted by others. I'd tell them later I can never dabao food good enough for them so dun buy better.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 16-04-2023, 11:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 550 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTea View Post
Deleted.
https://sglonelyguy21.com/xiao-long-nv-massage/
小龙女. SYT ? I disagree lor.

Bro,
Really not SYT?
But stated 22 only leh.....
Old 16-04-2023, 12:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 501 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Did you paid less for her service?
$120 is for HJ as stated so you should make top up for CBJ!
No need top up, cbj is already included in the $120...as a matter of fact if u checked her service list it is already stated there.
Old 16-04-2023, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 427 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1314 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy21.com/massage-an-qi/

Newly listed ML
Probably late 20's (All ladies wont put real age on website)
censored face cuz she dont want frens to recognise her
photo ressemblance her but was studio shoots so expect beautify effect
stay alone huge central apartment, nearby got hdb carpark
able to tell that shes super new to this job
Massage like no massage just more of touching
Natural C cupper, dont think reach until D yet
Petite slim figure (slight meatier abit then An-yi/xiao-xi)
great GFE, easy conversation
Able to tell HJ skill not experience enough
Able to catbath
Auto Semi nude with panty on, no need to request
Auto roam/zhut - north/south (YMMV)
Old 16-04-2023, 12:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 938 / Power: 12
deathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Sunday morning breakfast catching up on this thread, wa so much drama to keep me occupied haha. So the past few days are the "KK and XLN" show, though 2 totally unrelated stories. Glad that at least both tales concluded satisfactorily (for both the MLs it seems). Particularly pleased with KK case as she is one I always intrigued but her FRs always mixed and her constant changing of pics (sometimes badly PS-ed) had me worried. Shall pay her a visit soon, with the knowledge that face and body are good, just don't expect superb sensual. Just had a pretty enjoyable session with failsafe Elmi this week so I can tahan an average session from any ML for the next visit lol.

On all the fiasco surrounding XLN, as preached by countless umpteen times, stick to the basics and nothing unpleasant will likely happen lah. It's always when we try to go the extra mile, be it self initiated or requested, that things may turn sour, complicated or downright nasty. The most I willing to do is to bring food, help buy cigarette type of favor, within the confine of the 1 hr booking. I have had ML I super familiar with suggesting we go for a quick meal (no 买钟) which I am keen to be honest but declined, coz is better to keep the lines drawn. Once the lines get blurred, things can get complicated, especially for possessive/obsessive types, get imbalance/jealous that other customers also doing favors for "his gal". Maybe it's easier for those of us with partners/families to keep things cleaner. But bottomline is, before we decide to do anything more for/with the ML on a personal level, think through properly first. Sometimes a simple NO is the best action, even if we are very familiar with the ML.
Kk figure good but face i would say 5/10 "for me la" overall service not bad just gfe thingy kinda overdo it for me.
Old 16-04-2023, 01:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 409 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2505 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
If they are appreciative once in a while splurge probably still okay. Many buy liao just tell you not nice and/or eat a few mouths only. Better still trashed it and ask you to help to throw to the chute outside. Waste effort, waste food and sian you have to throw away food wasted by others. I'd tell them later I can never dabao food good enough for them so dun buy better.
the food you buy might go to the next customer's stomach as well.
Old 16-04-2023, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 3
ZappyWipes is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZappyWipes is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZappyWipes is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy21.com/massage-an-qi/

Blurred advertised pic is probably harder to judge, and expect the usual enhancement though I would say actual look is not far off. Just off the SYT range (my definition of SYT is 24) but still maintains a very smooth and fair skin with a normal body type. FN as advertised as of the posting but only roaming on the outside.

Boobs are natural but overall doesn't fit my specific criteria. Still haven't find one comparable with Xiao Xue (RTC)

Sensual is on par with other vanilla type ML, nothing exceptional I feel.

Attitude is good, no phone usage at all and was given the full hour service.
Old 16-04-2023, 02:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 8
apiasap is one of the Best!apiasap is one of the Best!apiasap is one of the Best!

Is it normal if the ML does not cleaned up their body before their next customer?

I unloaded on her breast and she cleaned up with tissue paper, dressed up and look ready for next appointment in minutes.
Old 16-04-2023, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 2
exhaustgrille is a living Saint! - you won't find betterexhaustgrille is a living Saint! - you won't find betterexhaustgrille is a living Saint! - you won't find betterexhaustgrille is a living Saint! - you won't find betterexhaustgrille is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bao Bei

https://sglonelyguy21.com/bao-bei-massage/

Pros: clean environment

Cons: Mediocre massage and most of us aren’t there for a good one, get you done with and off you go, smoke smell was strong (not for those who like me can’t tolerate smoke smell), mid 30s I felt

RTM assessment: no based on the cons for me

*effective immediate, I shan’t list off menu available. Received zaps and flaks. I learn on the go. And for the record, off menu (for me) I believe has relation to at least the number of visits if not tips. Peace bros
Old 16-04-2023, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathnitez View Post
Kk figure good but face i would say 5/10 "for me la" overall service not bad just gfe thingy kinda overdo it for me.
Thanks bro, in fact her looks was the main reason I kept procrastinating, coz her different sets of pictures always look..different lol. The current set of pics looks very good haha, maybe that's why I pyscho myself this is the right moment to take a plunge. Thing is I don't bother with massage, and it's quite well documented she not exactly a conversationlist in general, and if sensual level is just very basic, I will need the looks to get me "across the line", plus point is natural ample boobs (I don't need zhut type). Anyway, will definitely share my FR if I pull the trigger
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1