The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 08-12-2005, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 20
stiffneck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystiffneck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul_Reaper
Thks Bro Taurus75 for the info......what about moving around in the city or to the farms? Are tuk tuks the only form of transportation and the rates? Thks
Bro Soul_Reaper,

For transport there are Tuk Tuk (four wheel kind) 15 baht and Motocycle taxi 20 baht (MT).
The MT are a better choice if you are in a hurry.And also there are not so exprence in being a "guide" (this term is used in Hatayi as a person who will bring you around to see see and SEE WL of course at a premium of around 500 baht per WL per day!)
Why i ask you to take a MT is they do not stick to you like the Tuk Tuk driver to get thier comm.
If you are going to Channivet area tell him to go to SK hotel at channivet soi 2.
Once you get there go into the hotel,check that he is gone then walk around the farms.
A good place to start would be Channivet Soi 3.(turn left when you come out of the hotel then turn right)That would be the starting point for your tour!

As for see kim yong area (Chaiyakul Uthit Soi 2).Do the same for the TM but tell him to go to Merlin or Hatyai Palace Hotel.

The price for the WL in Hatyai is around 1500 baht for the normal looking one and 2000 baht for the better and younger looking WL.But some places can have prices of 2500 baht for the so called Models.But pls do not go for too good looking ones as they are normaly more stuck up.But the choice is yours to make!

Hope this infor is usefull and happy bonkings!!!

Map of Hatyai!!!
Old 08-12-2005, 10:21 PM
Samster

stiffneck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystiffneck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotarrow1
Bro TD0620Gand others,
thanks for the hotel info. BTW is walk in cheaper or get a voucher(buy) from tour agency cheaper?

Me going on this Friday lah... 1st trip hehehe

SAFE= have ample security guards around + cctv
CLEAN= 3 to 4 Stars hotel

Kop Kun Karp!
If a safe hotel is what you want.Then Novotel Central (4 stars) should be a good bet.(with voucher around 1250 to 1350 baht)

If it is a 3 star then Sakura Grand View (850 baht) or New Seasson (850 baht) Hotel would be my choice.The place to buy hotel vouchers are Lovely Tours Tel (074) 232738,235951 and Davis Tour Tel (074) 236593,355204,355305. I like these Two cus the price they give are the better ones around.

Hope this infor is usefull.Happy bonkings!

Map of Hatyai!!!
Old 09-12-2005, 09:05 AM

My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 0
taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul_Reaper
Thks Bro Taurus75 for the info......what about moving around in the city or to the farms? Are tuk tuks the only form of transportation and the rates? Thks
yeap..tuk tuk. very cheap...20B..depends where u wanna go..
can also walk lo...
Old 10-12-2005, 03:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by xocturnal
Since you are afraid to answer my questions, we all know the answers already right...keke

My answer to you is: so that ur brudder taures here can read it meh since he like to see show...kekekekek
Im not afraid of anything but don't wanna waste my breath answering childish questions, if you have the balls then come meet us when we're down in Sg tomorrow, always up for it .. don't have to hide behind your monitor and call ppl afraid.
Old 10-12-2005, 01:31 PM

taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Thumbs up Tiger Tales...

wau lau ey...

Old 10-12-2005, 01:44 PM

yo KLK, this cute babe for you..long time neber post liao...
maybe i find this we go find this type together...

Old 10-12-2005, 09:23 PM

one of my brudders just came bk from hatyai...this is the flood pic taken on Friday 09th Dec
Old 11-12-2005, 10:01 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
hotarrow1 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

[QUOTE=taurus75]you are most welcome brudder... tell me again if u need anything
what i can provide is only basic info and advice. enjoy yr trip on this Friday!

Bro.Taurus75,

I must really thank you for those info. Really useful info even tough Friday was raining and part of Hat Yai was flooded.

Anyway I did not "cheong" much, but Learned some LIFE's lessons.
Initial plan was to cheong my heart out but......learned that

i) There's always people want to con you if you're not familiar with anything.
e.g the hotel porter quotes 2,500 baht to have a girl for you.

ii) The road side stall, a piece of pineapple is 20 baht? I always pay 10 baht in Bangkok. How come Hat Yai more expensive than BKK? How much do you pay? I know it's just 10 baht extra.... but I hate to be cheated. What is 10 baht compare to my air fare rite?

iii) Managed to get Thai massage in hotel, got to know the masseue. Another sad story. A teacher fr Myanmar ended up in massage parlour. Went to her place and saw how simple life can be for others while over here we enjoy,waste resources and still complaint life's not enuff!

This trip had really opened up my eyes, I think I'll have more respect for those forced to be in these "entertainment" line.

Have a nice day!
Old 12-12-2005, 09:13 AM

Dekuip, since u recovered liao...send u an angel.

Old 12-12-2005, 09:15 AM

yo TD & KLK, since you claimed shared Title liao...send u this masterpiece.!

Old 12-12-2005, 09:18 AM

Dai Lo..(stiffneck), i wont forget yr share..! U are my No. 1 Tarma King

Old 14-12-2005, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazeepete68
Hi Brothers,

Sorry I am posting this in again but I did a post in After Dark and did not get any advice and reckoned it may have been the wrong place to do it.

Need to know if it is safe to drive into Hatyai from Malaysia. I heard there are a lot of car thefts but reckon it could be a rumour. I drive a 4 year old BMW.

Also, any easy signboards to direct me to Hatyai from Bkt Kayu Hitam?

Thanks
Bro krazeepete68,

It is ok to drive into Hatyai.Me friends drive into Hatyai regularly.

But have you are asked why there are so many taxi svs to Hatyai from Bkt Kayu Hitam?
One of the reason is that there were cases of drugs being "found" inside the car after it cleared customs.(some of the drivers were robbed of their cars too,to get the drugs of course)
But have not heard of these cases for so time.But to be safe pls park your car in a hotel that has got it own car park and tip the guard!

Driving into Hatyai by following the sign boards is very easy.Very hard to get lost!When in Hatyai town,if you can not find your hotel then ask a tuk tuk to bring you there!

Pls note that you should buy two type of insurance for your car.

Type one you should get from your Sin car insurance for the duration of your car when it is in Thailand as your Sin one will only cover you up till 50 Km from the malaysia border.(Hatyai is 56 km)

Type two is a third party from the Thai insurance.You can get it at the Thai border.

One more thing to note is that you will need a copy of your log card/book for the thai customs.Below is a link that will explain better.
http://www.internationalsexguide.inf...&postcount=696

If you cannot get the original Car registration card then a copy with the car loan company stamp on it will do.(if you cannot get the company stamp then any company stamp also can as they will not check kekekekeke!)

One last thing the drive up will be fun but the return will be very "shiong" as you will be very tired in every way!So pls try to get more sleep (know that is MI! Then pls have more rest stop along the way ok!)

Hope that will answer some of your questions!Have a good "safe" trip to Hatyai! And happy bonkings!!!

Map of Hatyai!!!
Old 15-12-2005, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better

bro krazeepete,

Another way is to follow what bro KLKOOL and Dekuip do when we travel north. Park your car at Bukit Kayu Hitam and get a taxi ride across the border. That way you don't have to worry about insurance and anything that may happen to your car in Hadyai.
Old 15-12-2005, 11:12 PM
krazeepete68

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Bro Stiffneck and the rest that gave helpful tips thanks a million for your advice Unfortunately, my post went up a little late (for the moderator to approve i think) and thus did not get a chance to see the tips before I happily went off.

Thankfully after seeing your advice, my car did not get stolen I parked outside New Seasons on the roadside, I did not get any insurance.. and I even did the Hatyai - KL trip in a four short hour journey.

Went yesterday to see somebody I was trying for the last time I was up but who rejected me even with a 10,000baht offer to stay with me for the night. Well I succeeded yesterday and am happy now

Will probably take another drive up some time in the future, maybe in January. Maybe could join you guys if you are planning a trip there too???

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffneck
Bro krazeepete68,

It is ok to drive into Hatyai.Me friends drive into Hatyai regularly.

But have you are asked why there are so many taxi svs to Hatyai from Bkt Kayu Hitam?
One of the reason is that there were cases of drugs being "found" inside the car after it cleared customs.(some of the drivers were robbed of their cars too,to get the drugs of course)
But have not heard of these cases for so time.But to be safe pls park your car in a hotel that has got it own car park and tip the guard!

Driving into Hatyai by following the sign boards is very easy.Very hard to get lost!When in Hatyai town,if you can not find your hotel then ask a tuk tuk to bring you there!

Pls note that you should buy two type of insurance for your car.

Type one you should get from your Sin car insurance for the duration of your car when it is in Thailand as your Sin one will only cover you up till 50 Km from the malaysia border.(Hatyai is 56 km)

Type two is a third party from the Thai insurance.You can get it at the Thai border.

One more thing to note is that you will need a copy of your log card/book for the thai customs.Below is a link that will explain better.
http://www.internationalsexguide.inf...&postcount=696

If you cannot get the original Car registration card then a copy with the car loan company stamp on it will do.(if you cannot get the company stamp then any company stamp also can as they will not check kekekekeke!)

One last thing the drive up will be fun but the return will be very "shiong" as you will be very tired in every way!So pls try to get more sleep (know that is MI! Then pls have more rest stop along the way ok!)

Hope that will answer some of your questions!Have a good "safe" trip to Hatyai! And happy bonkings!!!
Old 16-12-2005, 11:59 AM
krazeepete68

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Ya, I know the offer was large but was there the last time and could not see anyone i liked, even at SC's 5,000Baht prices, I think the offer was to test if she was buyable and it proved good in the end. Anyway, it was not about the money but getting the girl i wanted. It was good as there was no transaction asked for and i still gave her a smaller amount when i was leaving. I think I went back to get her as I was totally "beh kum luan" that I could not get her at any price.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD0620G
Wah 10,000 baht for a girl? With that amount u can get 2 penthouse magazine models in Bangkok already, but glad u've enjoyed your stay Sometimes money is not everything if the girl likes u then she might not even ask for it, but if it's the opposite sometimes no matter how much u pay also not enough. This one must ask Grand Tirak Master for lessons..kekeke all the girls that cannot be bought he got it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1