The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 06-02-2024, 12:43 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lets talk about retirement

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbybastard View Post
I know but tough bro. I drive grab now but kena suspended coz someone make report I put camera facing client. I was like hello i also need to protect myself right? Later say I molest the passenger then it would be her words against mine and because of the way i look (like tikopek) + fat and balding confirm judge say i in the wrong....fat and ugly guys like me really at a disadvantage in these types of scenarios. So i put camera safeguard me and passenger. Also kena....suspended for 3 months and mandated to remove the camera.....
that's tough bro.

was there a rule, contractual agreement to not put a camera facing the back?

hope you are doing better now
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 06-02-2024, 12:44 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

just popped by in Malaysia JB to look at retirement nest(s)

certain places look good.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 08-02-2024, 10:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banaber View Post
the end goal :
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banaber View Post
Vietnam hopefully : vi toi hoc tieng viet roi
I second that..

To live in Vietnam must hoc tieng viet...ko biet tieng viet ko dc song Viet Nam lau..

I have been visiting Vietnam especially hcm from 2008 to 2020...

hcm or any province in Vietnam is a good place for retirement...

I had a group of friends already invested properties in Vietnam...some had married Viet spouse...

If Singapore or anywhere is expensive , it is very much affordable in Vietnam...

I will not advise anyone to give up Singapore citizenship for Vietnamese citizen but nothing stopped you to live in Vietnam...

Anyone with Viet spouse can get a 5 year TRC and still can find work...

I knew of friends who had lived in Vietnam for past 10 years and just renewing visa every 3 months or 6 months by exiting and going in again....do not want to get into details for this...

Note: pls do not PM me and will not reply since I had not been traveling after Covid-19...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 08-02-2024, 10:11 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanodood1337 View Post
I used to entertain thoughts of leaving Singapore in the distant past. But after having traveled around for a bit, I've come to the realization that the safety, security and stability in Singapore is pretty much unparalleled.

When you're old and chock full of chronic illnesses, it is not a good idea to stay in places without decent and affordable healthcare. You'll also want to find a safe haven with low crime rate, sound public policies and good international relationships to live out the rest of your days in peace.

Yes, the cost of living can be cheaper in other countries. But there are pros and cons everywhere you go. This is something everyone of us must weight properly before making our decisions. Always remember that the grass will always look greener on the other side of the pasture.
I agree with you but then again...if you live healthy and still movable...nothing stopped you from stretching the strong SGD...

I agree that medical facilities in Singapore is still best...

Agree that we had to spend within our means...car is definitely a liability...cheap and easy to travel by public transport...or I walked if anything within 5km...

Our hdb is a nests...worth alot of money...this can be passive income...cpf is passive income...

If can invest wisely cpf nests can grow...

Old 08-02-2024, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
this issue can be resolved by choosing a destination with a direct flight connection to sg.
anything medical, just fly back and do it. Of course the nearer the better
If cant even afford to fly back, then dont even leave sg in the first place.
A few of my senior friends are doing that...they have Merdeka or Pioneer card discount...

Old 08-02-2024, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Do NOT convert your SGD to Ringgit it will be the biggest mistake of your life.

If you really need interest income it would be far better to convert to NZD which currently yields 6.1% and has a far better long term outlook vs Ringgit. NZD interest rates will fluctuate over time but historically have averaged around 4% to 5% and exchange rate vs the Ringgit should invariably be in your favour.

Of course nothing is guaranteed 100% when we plan for the future it's all about weighing the odds. Life certainly is a gamble and Mr Grim Reaper always wins in the end.
I agree never convert SGD to any currencies...

When I went to hcm in 2008

1SGD to 9.5k dong
today 1 SGD to 18.2k dong.

Look at other currencies similar...

Old 08-02-2024, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
just popped by in Malaysia JB to look at retirement nest(s)

certain places look good.
I agree with you...no point to choose any place when you have not been staying there long enough...you need to like or love the place, the food, the environment...

Make sure you fly there to find out...stay 2 weeks, 1 month or 3 months to try out...

Old 08-02-2024, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 781 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
I know but tough bro. I drive grab now but kena suspended coz someone make report I put camera facing client. I was like hello i also need to protect myself right? Later say I molest the passenger then it would be her words against mine and because of the way i look (like tikopek) + fat and balding confirm judge say i in the wrong....fat and ugly guys like me really at a disadvantage in these types of scenarios. So i put camera safeguard me and passenger. Also kena....suspended for 3 months and mandated to remove the camera.....
retiring when you cant find the work you want. This is not the right attitude.
you should only retire when you can afford to no longer work.

Cant do driving, still can do delivery, food delivery, etc.
do you know whats the opportunity cost of not working?
assume gross salary 3k a month, 1 year is 36k of missed income.
single, alone, HDB fully paid off. you can easily live with 1.5k expenditure every month. thats 1.5k savings a month, in 1 year is 18k savings.
just extend your work life by 5 years = extra 90k savings + havent drawn down on your 140k savings by a cent + rental rates for hdb likely increased by then. still not enough i think, but at least it places you in a much better position if you still go ahead with retirement (and shorter wait to 65 when you start drawing CPF).

you're not too young to retire
Its, you have too little to retire.
early retirement.... you gonna need more than enough to start. Because as you age, your income potential goes down unless you run your own profitable business. This means theres no turning back once you start, when you're halfway in retirement life and realise you have not enough money left to see it thru.
Old 08-02-2024, 12:20 PM
Samster

fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
A few of my senior friends are doing that...they have Merdeka or Pioneer card discount...
yup thats what shld be done.
and it means when deciding on a retirement destination, a direct flight connection is an important consideration.
Old 08-02-2024, 01:06 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Quote:

single, alone, HDB fully paid off. you can easily live with 1.5k expenditure every month. thats 1.5k savings a month, in 1 year is 18k savings.
just extend your work life by 5 years = extra 90k savings + havent drawn down on your 140k savings by a cent + rental rates for hdb likely increased by then. still not enough i think, but at least it places you in a much better position if you still go ahead with retirement (and shorter wait to 65 when you start drawing CPF).

early retirement.... you gonna need more than enough to start. Because as you age, your income potential goes down unless you run your own profitable business. This means theres no turning back once you start, when you're halfway in retirement life and realise you have not enough money left to see it thru.
a decent post with good numbers.

good advice
Old 08-02-2024, 04:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 10
chubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Ya la. Of course i will try to find a job and continue to work.
Just thinking about retirement only

But i also don't want to work till 65. 55 and I'm done.
I don't think its wise to retire in Singapore anyway.
Let the SGD strech in JB and I can live a better lifestyle with same amount of SGD
Old 08-02-2024, 04:52 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
let the SGD strech in JB and I can live a better lifestyle with same amount of SGD
My Malay admin roughly share this idea too. They work in SG and let their cpf finance the monthly mortgage totally. Then rent out their hdb. With the monthly rental, they bought a landed house in a gated community. Their idea is bigger living space while weekends and holidays can be spent in Malaysia. They have not even touched their SG payslip.

The main hassle is to travel across the border daily. Pity the kids who went up early to attend Secondary school. Kids have no social life too because they cannot join their classmates for weekend movie sessions etc.

After some time also shift back to SG. They said they are not welcomed in JB. They think they are giving JB people business when they spend money there but the JB people see them as competing for resources and making things more expensive in JB. They told me JB people can tell from their spoken Malay that they are from SG. Retiring in JB is not so straightforward
Old 08-02-2024, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ya la. Of course i will try to find a job and continue to work.
Just thinking about retirement only

But i also don't want to work till 65. 55 and I'm done.
I don't think its wise to retire in Singapore anyway.
Let the SGD strech in JB and I can live a better lifestyle with same amount of SGD
take it 1 step at a time.
55 i think also very hard to endure haha
try working till 50 first, then decide again
Not being in retirement means you have the flexibility to choose when you want to retire, while the other way around isnt the case.
i suggest you take any job with the best pay you can find first, even if you cant find what you like to do. Do it just for the sake of money. Dont be an enemy of money.
Dont waste time, the loss in income is very expensive. After you found the job you like, just hop to it.
Old 08-02-2024, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Read somewhere facebook retrenching due to AI. Sometimes dun bother to read and understand too much of mothership and comments, read only when got excess time. Whether comments are valid or not, need to be aware that towkays have all the time in the world to read these commments and are taking advantage of the govt loopholes.

The lau jiao samsters are reading too much of mothership. Government politicians are paid to talk so dun anyhow comment. They can use AI to sieve out comments. Any problems dun anyhow write here, talk to your close frens and be very careful!
Old 09-02-2024, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 10
chubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
My Malay admin roughly share this idea too. They work in SG and let their cpf finance the monthly mortgage totally. Then rent out their hdb. With the monthly rental, they bought a landed house in a gated community. Their idea is bigger living space while weekends and holidays can be spent in Malaysia. They have not even touched their SG payslip.

The main hassle is to travel across the border daily. Pity the kids who went up early to attend Secondary school. Kids have no social life too because they cannot join their classmates for weekend movie sessions etc.

After some time also shift back to SG. They said they are not welcomed in JB. They think they are giving JB people business when they spend money there but the JB people see them as competing for resources and making things more expensive in JB. They told me JB people can tell from their spoken Malay that they are from SG. Retiring in JB is not so straightforward
Not now. Wait till RTS complete in 2026. Travelling to SG from JB is a 8 min ordeal
Passport scan is automated as well.

As for haters, everywhere also got haters. Never hear of sinkie pawn sinkie before?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1