The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 27-05-2006, 09:52 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
mlksh is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: All you need to know about Genital Herpes

I have a few lump just below my stomach and went to see a skin doctor. One look he told me it is herpes. How true is that? It does nor itch and is not painful. Is it realy herpes and it is expensive to have a blood test in the country I am in now. Any advise.
Old 28-05-2006, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
jemz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

did it break into an open sore? is it the 1st time you're having it?

it would be more accurate to do a swab on the sore... herpes can appear anywhere...from your face, to chest, to fingers, to legs... so yeah... expensive also must do.

sometimes doctors will misdiagnose... i know a girl she was diagnose with herpes and the doc put her on acyclovir, in the end, it was just rash coz she shaved her privates. so don't rely everything on what doc says... best if do a lab test to confirm.
Old 28-05-2006, 06:25 PM
Samster (M)

It never break open no itch, no red sport, no pain and no symptom like what it was mention and the doctor said it is due to exhaustion. At that time I went to se ehim, the lump was already break open by me. Do you think he will mistaken it as herpes? He take less than 5 minutes to check. Is he correct to said that it was due to exhaustion? Eventually I break open the lump ad blood come out. X The night before, I was so tired that I sleep on my bed without taking a shower for 2 hours or so and wake up to just simple wash my face, hair and a quick wash on my body and go back to sleep again and I think I put on an underwear that was dry by the heater when it drop on the bathroom floor in the morning. Do you think it is bacteria attack?
Old 28-05-2006, 08:15 PM
Samster

i really dont know boss...

but it's best you get checked by a doctor and do some lab test to be sure. i think alot of guys here will advice the same
Old 29-05-2006, 05:30 PM
Samster (M)

[Thanks and lucky me go to another doctor and the doctor examine it and said it is not. Was give a cream to apply.
Old 30-05-2006, 11:26 PM
Samster

wei wei! you're welcome~

it's always good to seek a second opinion..

exercise caution in the future... do not tempt with this kinda things...
Old 06-06-2006, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
UrbanLegend deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Worried sick

Hi bros,

I was diagnosed with herpes couple of days ago....and I am very sure that I got it from the FL with whom I had BBBJ with recently cos I din have sex with anyone else for the past month except her....(Din have sex with my wife too cos she was quite sick)
I only sense something was wrong when I felt pain when urinating and later ulcers started forming at the inside lips of my penis....I quickly went to see a GP and I was told by the GP that it is herpes and the virus is in me forever and he gave me aciclovir to take for 5 days...
Now I am very worried that I will pass the virus to my wife if I have sex with her next time....I feel very very guilty now and really dun know what to do.....

I know it is too late to regret my stupid, silly actions in the past and I have now swear off commercial sex..

My wife wants to have a baby in the near future but I am very very afraid that I will pass the virus to her and the baby....What should I do?!

It is a very very painful lesson physically and emotionally and I can't concentrate on anything now...and my wife can sense something is wrong with me cos I am not my usual self....Please help....
Old 06-06-2006, 09:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 20
WOWKAOZ deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWOWKAOZ deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

bro. The damage is already done, there is nothing you can do now. but it is not the end of the world. learn to live with it.

do remember having rubber on when having sexual intercourse with your wife will not help as herpes can be spread through skin contact. so take precaution.. you must not have sex with your wife when there is an attack.

what i can suggest is.

a. read more on herpes and try to know it. education is the soultion for now at least.

b. you can try to talk to some of the bros here who have it too. that should help to relieve your agony to a certain extend.
Old 06-06-2006, 09:58 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 494 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Worried sick

More than 30% of the population carry the Herpes II virus. There is a good chance your wife has already been infected but is asymptotic. Most people with genital herpes don't know they have it as they never come down with any symptoms whatsoever.

However, the only way you're going to know for sure is to get her to go for a blood test. I'm not sure whether home test kits are available in Singapore. Does anyone else out there know if the POCkit herpes test kit is available in the country?

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanLegend
Hi bros,

I was diagnosed with herpes couple of days ago....and I am very sure that I got it from the FL with whom I had BBBJ with recently cos I din have sex with anyone else for the past month except her....(Din have sex with my wife too cos she was quite sick)
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 06-06-2006, 11:52 PM
Samster

as far as i'm concerned, and those visits to the phamacy, i've not seen any off-the-counter test kits for herpes yet. the best bet is still at the doctor's...

and pls remember that condoms do not provide an invincible protection to all stds... so even wearing it doesnt give you immunity to yourself and also to your partner.
Old 07-06-2006, 06:26 PM
Samster

youngboy_jb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros,

I found some blister like bumps around my waist area, and after counsulting the doctor, he told me it is herpes. However, he made it sound very casual, and say that is it no big deal.

Is herpes different from gential herpes?
Old 07-06-2006, 06:37 PM
Samster

I just called the doctor again, and he told me that i am suffering from herpes zoster, and not herpes simplex.

Anyone got herpes zoster before?
Old 07-06-2006, 09:54 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

hi read here for more info on herpes zoster. hope this help.

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.p...&postcount=101

and here

http://www.aafp.org/afp/20000415/2437.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngboy_jb
Bros,

Is herpes different from gential herpes?
just called the doctor again, and he told me that i am suffering from herpes zoster, and not herpes simplex

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 07-06-2006, 11:18 PM
Samster

thanks....but after reading so much..i am goin to DSC to have a check up....
omg....
Old 13-06-2006, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
latka is Cool - loads of Potential

[QUOTE=kenwee]Brudders,

IMHO, there is a way to cut down on the risk of Herpes.

I got this tip from a doctor friend who cheongs too.... wipe your cock and balls with Betadine before the deed. This is because its a broad spectrum anti-viral / bacterial agent and is widely used in surgical theaters to prevent infection. A condom as all brudders know, only protects the area it actually covers. Your balls and surround areas are still potential trasmission sites.
In one study, people who painted their herpes sores with Betadine had less of the virus.

Betadine is used to treat people who already have it. Sores are wiped down with Betadine to dry them out. Logically, if you don't have it, a layer of the stuff (long lasting) should give u some protection.

Hi Bro, is Betadine the brand name or chemical name? I suppose it is available off the counter in pharmacies?

Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1