The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 17-11-2004, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 21
lesnar is a glorious beacon of lightlesnar is a glorious beacon of lightlesnar is a glorious beacon of lightlesnar is a glorious beacon of lightlesnar is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Malaysian Ringgit rate update

Looks like the price is quite steady today....

230.243 MYR

The DSC Clinic
Blk 31, #02-16 Kelantan Lane
Saturdays from 1 to 4 pm and Wednesdays from 6.30 to 8pm.
Contact number 62540212

My CIRCUMCISM Experience --> http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=26290
Old 17-11-2004, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1814 / Power: 22
Malaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant future

Ringgit doing the limbo rock.....see how low can you go

Datuk's Credo...

Love Many
Trust Few
Do Wrong to None
Old 17-11-2004, 03:32 PM
Samster

lesnar is a glorious beacon of lightlesnar is a glorious beacon of lightlesnar is a glorious beacon of lightlesnar is a glorious beacon of lightlesnar is a glorious beacon of light

Hopefully the rate will be steady or continue to rise.....i will be getting my bonus at the end of the month!!! Can go in and Bonk!!!!

Anyway, rate is 230.259 MYR as of now.....

The DSC Clinic
Contact number 62540212

My CIRCUMCISM Experience --> http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=26290
Old 17-11-2004, 08:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
wiselz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The rate of RM dollar is RM229.70 now.
Old 18-11-2004, 03:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1227 / Power: 21
Mercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud of

Rate for 18 Nov at 2 pm woodlands causeway. S$100 = RM$229.60
Old 18-11-2004, 05:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 23
sdfr deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysdfr deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercenary19
Rate for 18 Nov at 2 pm woodlands causeway. S$100 = RM$229.60
shit i jus change in KL... the mamak change for me 2.28 oni. .... real blood suckers these ppl.

Ok, opinions poll for MSIA - SG currency. (financial,.. non- sex related! sue me.)

If u have some SGD tuck away in Singapore, is it time to buy ringgit now? Or keep in SGD as Msia RG will be in this region medium term.

Opinions, Comments highly appreciated.

My view is keep in SGD as the financial sector there is more liquid. (ie more convenient to trade, easier to make money etc). Note Malaysia has a limit on ringgit leaving the country.
Old 19-11-2004, 12:27 PM
Samster

Rate as of now....230.559 MYR

The DSC Clinic
Contact number 62540212

Old 19-11-2004, 03:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
jameskhoa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesnar
Rate as of now....230.559 MYR
was just reading the news... singaporean brudders should cheong more often, cause the ringgit might gain strength (not sure when though), but they are planning to remove the "fix rate" against the USD. They are predicting that the MYR will rise by 15%...

when that happens, it will be bloody expensive...

http://sg.biz.yahoo.com/041117/15/3ol2p.html
Old 19-11-2004, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 386 / Power: 21
MachoDevilX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachoDevilX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachoDevilX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachoDevilX is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameskhoa
was just reading the news... singaporean brudders should cheong more often, cause the ringgit might gain strength (not sure when though), but they are planning to remove the "fix rate" against the USD. They are predicting that the MYR will rise by 15%...

when that happens, it will be bloody expensive...

http://sg.biz.yahoo.com/041117/15/3ol2p.html
I agree that MYR will rise for a short while once they remove the tie with USD since USD will go down even further over the months. But in the longer term, once they remove the tie with USD, that will also mean that Ringgit will be weaker and more vulnerable to the so-called "terrorist" investors... And I don't think that Malaysia will have enough cash flow to withstand being hit by the "terrorist" investors...
Old 19-11-2004, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1814 / Power: 22
Malaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MachoDevilX
I agree that MYR will rise for a short while once they remove the tie with USD since USD will go down even further over the months. But in the longer term, once they remove the tie with USD, that will also mean that Ringgit will be weaker and more vulnerable to the so-called "terrorist" investors... And I don't think that Malaysia will have enough cash flow to withstand being hit by the "terrorist" investors...
yes bro just heard KL will not remove the peg within 6 months and US wants to see their USD drop by a further 20% or so.....even if they remove the peg it's no garrantee ringgit will not go south.....so either way, ringgit will still be headed south for the short term. Hurray!

Datuk's Credo...

Love Many
Trust Few
Do Wrong to None
Old 19-11-2004, 03:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
jameskhoa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaysian Datuk
yes bro just heard KL will not remove the peg within 6 months and US wants to see their USD drop by a further 20% or so.....even if they remove the peg it's no garrantee ringgit will not go south.....so either way, ringgit will still be headed south for the short term. Hurray!
Thats excellent news... cause most of my credit cards are in Ringgit... heh heh, don't want to start paying more than I should. Keep the cheonging happening. heh heh
Old 19-11-2004, 05:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1227 / Power: 21
Mercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud of

Well today's rate 19 Nov at causeway woodlands @ 4pm S$100 = RM$229.30
Old 20-11-2004, 01:55 AM
Samster

The rate as of now is 230.737 MYR

The DSC Clinic
Contact number 62540212

Old 20-11-2004, 05:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5391 / Power: 24
AndyCock has a reputation beyond reputeAndyCock has a reputation beyond reputeAndyCock has a reputation beyond reputeAndyCock has a reputation beyond reputeAndyCock has a reputation beyond reputeAndyCock has a reputation beyond reputeAndyCock has a reputation beyond reputeAndyCock has a reputation beyond reputeAndyCock has a reputation beyond reputeAndyCock has a reputation beyond reputeAndyCock has a reputation beyond repute

The rate is 229.20 as of 20 Nov 2004 at 10am. Not the best rate compares to yesterday but still worth the effort to enjoy yourself in Malaysia

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesnar
The rate as of now is 230.737 MYR
Old 20-11-2004, 06:09 PM
Samster

The rate as of now is 230.483 MYR

The DSC Clinic
Contact number 62540212

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1