The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 07-05-2024, 11:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 470 / Power: 18
josephP is a glorious beacon of lightjosephP is a glorious beacon of lightjosephP is a glorious beacon of lightjosephP is a glorious beacon of lightjosephP is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Playboy Bunnies Jewel (got two jewels frm diff stables)

Finally, a WYSIWYG in dome 1. Exactly like the pictures.
Skin tone, age, slim model like body, beautiful natural boobies, bubbly personality. Uni undergrad. HOT.

Hygiene standards are very high, the place is squeaky clean, toilet no mold or slippery feel, entrance not dusty at all. Also, safe sex practiced diligently (cbj, light frenching ok, dfk depends). A plus point if you ask me, think some bros will also agree.

Can tell she really loves fucking when she wants to come as much as you do. Had a really good time with this super hot SYT.

Confirm will RTF before she leaves.
Old 07-05-2024, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 2
wankandwang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My humble FR for June from Terminal21

Location was convenient and okt instructions is prompt

June was a charming lady with great body when she open the door and welcome me into her room

I love her perky ass and her soft lips when we kiss in the toliet while she wash me, hands kept teasing my genitals

She slowly use her body to play body to body soapy with me awhile before we rinse off, rub her butt to my fully erect cock and we proceed to the bed

While laying on bed, she slowly crawl toward me catbathing me from my stomach to nipples while her hand slowly play my dick

She suck my dick with slow motion, letting me watch the entire show she gave, take my dick deep with no gagging and max eye contact

Caps on and I did her doggy at the edge of the bed which she pull the bed sheet moaning out loud, told her to squeeze my dick with her pussy, shiok feeling sia

Her pussy muscle will clamp onto my dick and she give out long moan before she collapse on the bed, turn her around, still on bed edge, legs up and ramped her hard and fast

She told me she cum several times and it felt good, ego booster. One of the best fuck I had - chemistry wise is solid and she can match my energy well

Feeling tired after the marathon, we chatted a lot after that, very good in English no gt needed

Cheers!

Old 07-05-2024, 12:09 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cinesoj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.fun/showthread.php?t=984920&highlight=

Test drive for Kate

Looks: 9/10 resemblance with photo

Body: 9 tiny figure. Waist really small. I like it

Boobs: 8.5 good size for her body

Frenching: 9 not stingy when it comes to kissing. She ways all in

Fingering: didn’t do

Bbbj: 9 wowed me with her performance. Tiptop suctions

Fj: 9 super horny. Aj was damn good. Her additional services cim plus swallow was super worth it

Gfe: 8.5 eye to eye connection was hot. Effort to make connection and start a small convo

Rtf: yes
Old 07-05-2024, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 388 / Power: 14
stilllurking is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstilllurking is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstilllurking is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstilllurking is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blakey1 View Post
Galaxy Apple.
In short I'd recommend her and stable strongly. Although my circumstances were not ideal, I'm sure it'd be great for others.

Looks: she does look good actually. Think of a north Indian mix.
Body: nice soft boobies that are saggy. Definitely a mild in the technical terms.
Bbj: it's spectacular.

Overall: very service oriented. She
doesn't really like to be handled and
rather work on you instead.

Some drama at the location between the girls so my 2 shots became 1. OP was disappointed and said he'll make it up to me beyond the obvious discount.

But let's see.
Lol bro I was in the other room with Posh when the drama happened outside, I asked posh what was happening so posh called the otk, seemed like one of the girls not happy one customer tried to video her. Bro at least you got off 1 shot, I couldn’t even cum of of the drama outside.
Old 07-05-2024, 12:17 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
maskrider555 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR for Mia from Seduction.

Face: 9/10 nice features as per attached pics shown from Ad.
Body: 8/10 quite tan, nice curves.
Pussy: 8/10 no smell when given a good lick.
BBBJ: 9/10 light licking with some suction.
FJ: 9/10 pussy is tight for fxxking pleasure.
GFE : 10/10 Cuddling together after the 1st release with some conversation. She gave me a massage also, professional service type.
RTF : Yes.

Bros you want good service, decent gnd looks, with AMAZING massage, Mia is the one really.
Old 07-05-2024, 12:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 7
Bankoantm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBankoantm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Lisa
GX https://sbfsg.fun/showthread.php?t=984803&highlight=

Saw tg promo and also good reviews about Lisa so arrange my work schedule and took a 60mins session with her

Location was near east and with ample parking too

Lisa was a great lady with looks and attitude

Her body was good and she really will take care me from the start when I arrived in her place

She help me shower and catbath me from head till my groin

I sit on the edge of the bed and she knee down to suck my cock till I shiok shiok then we start our sexperience lol

Her pussy was tight and low milage, can feel her pussy muscle squeeze onto my dick whenever she cummed and she will hug me tight with louder moans

She loves to kiss and really make me cummed fast within 20mins

She massage well too which was a bonus for me

I try find time to get back to her before she goes back thai
Old 07-05-2024, 01:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
gaogaoo69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Chanel of Lust365
https://sbfsg.fun/showthr...ghlight=chanel

Okt: fast response

Looks: hot babe, looks close to pic. Less make up, I also see her as attractive woman

Overall:
Whole package pretty and sexy. Services wise, I consider her as demure. Nothing crazy but it was very sensual one.
Old 07-05-2024, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 9
Franchisors deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFranchisors deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Question Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Here’s my FR for Jenny CF

https://sbfsg.fun/showthread.php?t=984576

TDLR: sweet girl and very service oriented

Looks: 9/10 cute. Face wise is really similar to photos. Got strong Gnd look when smiling.
Frenching: 9/10 good kisser. My dick hardened when her trs pressing on my chest
Body: 9/10 damn siok. No one can decline, natural with curve, perky ass and petite in height, possible for fuck n carry
Boobs: 8/10 Not really a fan of the size but very soft to fondle
Pussy: 9/10 smell nice. Good hygiene. Shaved
Bbbj: 9.5/10 extra points for her for giving me a DT and leaving trail of kisses on my shaft, cock was worshipped by her
Fj: 9/10 like fucking your own girlfriend. Rammed her real good with her legs locked on my hips. Nothing to complaint about except maybe she a bit dry during the end of the Fj, just a little clit stimulation will do

Gfe: 9/10 connection is good. Didn’t felt commercial at all

Overall: she deserves a Rtf but I still want to look around
Old 07-05-2024, 02:03 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 575 / Power: 16
abcbeck is a name known to allabcbeck is a name known to allabcbeck is a name known to allabcbeck is a name known to allabcbeck is a name known to allabcbeck is a name known to all

Chanel from lust365

Looks 8/10 , only little resemblance to photo
Body : lie down on bed look good, her small boobs not nice when standing
BBBJ : 8/10
FJ : quite enjoying banging her, love her moans, grabbing my arms when in missionary
GFE : Chinese talking, so can get better chemistry

RTF: I think can rtf for the FJ, she looks good while being bang
Old 07-05-2024, 02:08 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
thememberboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR for
OKT : ONESIAM (only 1 shop, no affiliates)
Model Name: Valentine
Looks : 100/10 bubbly personality! Always on makeup and pretty looking. Found her super attractive the first tie I came
Body : 10/10 If you like petite and small frame. She is quite tall at about 1.66m
BBBJ : 10/10 she knows what’s she’s doing but she has a small mouth
FJ : 10/10 natural moans and can tell she really enjoys it
GFE : 10/10 book her for a longer time and you can really enjoy her GFE experience
RTF : Not a frequent visitor but I RTFed for her

When you see her you definitely will not reject. She is the kind of girl makes you turn around in public when you see her. I look forward to seeing her again when time permits. Please do support her and write her reviews if you want to see her again.
Old 07-05-2024, 02:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 897 / Power: 11
BearToy is a splendid one to beholdBearToy is a splendid one to beholdBearToy is a splendid one to beholdBearToy is a splendid one to beholdBearToy is a splendid one to beholdBearToy is a splendid one to beholdBearToy is a splendid one to behold

GENTLEMENCLUB24
SBF Nick: BearToy
Lady: Nisha
Shave : Yes
French: Light kisses only 💋
English: Yes
Looks: 9/10
Body : 9/10
Boobs: Natural
CIM: Didn’t try
DT: Deep and good suction, she couldn’t take my shaft all the way but still feels good.
AR: Did not initiate
AJ: No
FJ: 10/10
Overall : 10/10 🔥

🔥ADDITIONAL REMARKS 🔥
This cute Ang Pai is back! Must try for bros who love petite ladies! Slim and proportionate body. She’s quite fun to hold (1.5m) even for smaller sized guys like me. Passionate FJ and she loves being painted. Bubbly and fun character. She says she will only be here for another week so act fast!💨
Old 07-05-2024, 02:38 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
Abdul1990 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://www-sammyboyforum-com.transl..._x_tr_pto=wapp

Melody

My second visit for this lady, Still very friendly and service orientated. I like when she gently shower me, awesome GFE. Abit meaty but sexy. No regrets visiting her again
Old 07-05-2024, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 11
Sexyjo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySexyjo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Tried Naomi from T21

Thanks Okt for the prompt reply, saw Naomi's listing on telegram, fast hand book a slot for today.

She is sweet GND lady, very girlfriend material, no hint of slutiness at all. Body height is okay with natural Bs that are soft and sensitive.

Very attentive when I first entered the room, helped me stripped off my clothes and lead me to shower, full service from start to finish.

BBBJ - 8/10 put lots of efforts, pure satisfaction watching her
FJ - 9/10 only did missionary, enough to finish me off with her horny looks, moans and leg locks
Dfk - 9/10 a pro in dfk, should try yourself
Overall - 9/10 definitely will rtf, will want to try more positions with her
Old 07-05-2024, 03:01 PM
Samster

jagire95 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.fun/showthread.php?t=983388&highlight=

Okt: Fast reply and friendly. Steady chap

Looks: picture is her, she looks prettier when she put on a smile

Body: all natural, nice ass and soft boobs

Bbbj: startrd in shower, lots of tongue action and deepthroat. I hold her head and deep fuck. Choking and gag a little. (Not those rough rough face fuck la).

Fj: started in missionary she look into my eyes and french with me and tongue war start. Pounded her hard and deeper. Moans is loud and love juice is flowing.

Overall: 8.5/10 Lucky is out to please type, not shy will auto service me. Squeeze me out my 2 shots in 90 minutes and make me walk out her room in jelly leg.
Old 07-05-2024, 03:04 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
sejan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.fun/showthread.php?t=984231&highlight=

Ninew - fairies

Looks; 9/10 Same as photo seducing look
Body: 10/10 very nice figure, she looks very good when naked
Bbbj: 9/10 can blow very long till i cannot tahan
Catbath: 8.5/10 shiok and good
Frenching: 9/10 like my ex gf feel very good frencher for bros who like frenching can try
Pussy: 9/10 shaved and easily get weird.
Fj: 9.5/10 tight i like it and her service was really good
Boobs: 8.5/10 just nice for my hands to grab
Overall: 9/10 very good service lady trying her best to serve u left happily and tip her will rtf for sure thanks bro lust for the fast response it was a good session
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1