The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 20-01-2024, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
asian23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pattaya

Pattaya ST and LT prices all gone up, including SOI 6 which used to be cheap in the past. Now no longer so. I stay in bkk and there is no reason for me to go to Pattaya anymore.
Old 20-01-2024, 11:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 792 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5071 / Power: 20
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asian23 View Post
Pattaya ST and LT prices all gone up, including SOI 6 which used to be cheap in the past. Now no longer so. I stay in bkk and there is no reason for me to go to Pattaya anymore.
Oh you mean you live in bkk? Then if were you, I won't go Pattaya too because I should be able to get girls in bkk if I live there

For tourist like us is different. Pattaya offers more consolidation in terms of selections. We can go Soi 6 at 5pm to start the day and if still cannot find, can proceed to Hollywood or Panda. By 2am still cannot find, can go Republic or Myst.
Old 21-01-2024, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 808 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1563 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
Oh you mean you live in bkk? Then if were you, I won't go Pattaya too because I should be able to get girls in bkk if I live there

For tourist like us is different. Pattaya offers more consolidation in terms of selections. We can go Soi 6 at 5pm to start the day and if still cannot find, can proceed to Hollywood or Panda. By 2am still cannot find, can go Republic or Myst.
i think bkk more variety
and on average its cheaper
i too no longer see any reason to go to pattaya. it has become a tourist trap.
hotels are cheaper in pattaya though
Old 21-01-2024, 11:46 PM
Samster

RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
i think bkk more variety
and on average its cheaper
i too no longer see any reason to go to pattaya. it has become a tourist trap.
hotels are cheaper in pattaya though
Where do you usually get your ladies for overnight from? Average age?
Old 22-01-2024, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
asian23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Other than hotels being more expensive than Pattaya, Bangkok has got gogo, jap massage, soapy, thermae, kapooclubs, which all these other than gogo Pattaya doesn't have or is poor. To me Pattaya has a soi 6 advantage but as I said all the prices went up there and the whole of Pattaya is a tourist trap now, no locals go there anymore. Bkk you can find good value in the local places.
Old 22-01-2024, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Other than hotels being more expensive than Pattaya, Bangkok has got gogo, jap massage, soapy, thermae, kapooclubs, which all these other than gogo Pattaya doesn't have or is poor. To me Pattaya has a soi 6 advantage but as I said all the prices went up there and the whole of Pattaya is a tourist trap now, no locals go there anymore. Bkk you can find good value in the local places.
Ah I agreed on the average per bonk, bkk is comparable to Pattaya. And yes! Soapy win Pattaya hands down.

But for people like me, I don't like "bonk & go" I prefer some drinks, get to know each other then bonk. So Pattaya kinda offer that type of playground for me especially places like Hollywood. If I go Soi 6 and managed to see someone i like, I will bring her to club too. So really depends on individual play style.

I tried getting overnight in Thermae but really too commercial. Oh and 1 more very very important factor. Bkk too many SG folks.. haha! Tmd always bump into people. Pattaya mainly Koreans and Chinese so very safe to cheong. Can hold hands walk like a boss and no fear of bumping into a friend wife or gf
Old 23-01-2024, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
procks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Ah I agreed on the average per bonk, bkk is comparable to Pattaya. And yes! Soapy win Pattaya hands down.

But for people like me, I don't like "bonk & go" I prefer some drinks, get to know each other then bonk. So Pattaya kinda offer that type of playground for me especially places like Hollywood. If I go Soi 6 and managed to see someone i like, I will bring her to club too. So really depends on individual play style.

I tried getting overnight in Thermae but really too commercial. Oh and 1 more very very important factor. Bkk too many SG folks.. haha! Tmd always bump into people. Pattaya mainly Koreans and Chinese so very safe to cheong. Can hold hands walk like a boss and no fear of bumping into a friend wife or gf
i agree with you, i too like to get to know the girl first before bonking so pattaya's hollywood or clubs suits me better. i dont like to bonk and go. back then in bkk there's insanity so i dont mind staying in bkk to play but now insanity is no more. hollywood pattaya is the place i'll go
Old 23-01-2024, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by procks View Post
i agree with you, i too like to get to know the girl first before bonking so pattaya's hollywood or clubs suits me better. i dont like to bonk and go. back then in bkk there's insanity so i dont mind staying in bkk to play but now insanity is no more. hollywood pattaya is the place i'll go
Yeah...I think maybe I'm too "China trained" I'm too used to the "go KTV play first then get to know the girl for few hours" style. I enjoy the "process" more then the bonk. Haha!

So far my best experiences in BKK are still tonybkk girls because we get to go dinner and have some drinks together. Some even brought me to meet their friends and club together

But ever since I cheong Pattaya, I realised all this can be achieved at a much cheaper cost + less chance to bump into other Singaporeans.
Old 26-01-2024, 02:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 2
Neverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNeverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Soi Yodsak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
When I was there, it was B500 for ST BF and B1500 for the girl. One girl even quoted 1200 or 1300, can't remember which.
I had decent looking fit 20-24yo young gals, many times off street n street bars several timrs..never paid more 2K St total...
Some bars hv a room in rear, can get bj or fj right there

Seriously dunno why some sammies here are getting such outrageous pricing....
Old 29-01-2024, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Kiev deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yeah...I think maybe I'm too "China trained" I'm too used to the "go KTV play first then get to know the girl for few hours" style. I enjoy the "process" more then the bonk. Haha!

So far my best experiences in BKK are still tonybkk girls because we get to go dinner and have some drinks together. Some even brought me to meet their friends and club together

But ever since I cheong Pattaya, I realised all this can be achieved at a much cheaper cost + less chance to bump into other Singaporeans.
Prata Man my idol!!!
---------------------------------------------
Old 01-02-2024, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 23
blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!
Re: Pattaya - hotels recommendations

Hi bros,

I am hitting Pattaya after CNY on biz trip in Chonburi (the convention centre). Was recommended to stay at the Wind hotel. Is it a convenient place to stay, near the actions are....near soi 6 and walking street? Staying for a week and need to strike a balance between work travel and personal happenings.....

Any good recommendations?
Old 01-02-2024, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 20
daviddavid is one of the Best!daviddavid is one of the Best!daviddavid is one of the Best!daviddavid is one of the Best!
Re: Pattaya - hotels recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by blursam View Post
Hi bros,

I am hitting Pattaya after CNY on biz trip in Chonburi (the convention centre). Was recommended to stay at the Wind hotel. Is it a convenient place to stay, near the actions are....near soi 6 and walking street? Staying for a week and need to strike a balance between work travel and personal happenings.....

Any good recommendations?
If it the wind hotel near Bang Saray Beach, it is very far from soi 6 and walking street. If choinging in pattaya, not advisable to stay there
Old 02-02-2024, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
kookoo88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I agree. I travel Bangkok for work often, so I rarely go Pattaya anymore because no longer cheap and if I go Pattaya for a weekend, I enjoyed highend spa more than cheonging nowadays lol… but beer is slightly cheaper than Bangkok still though lol 😂

If I really need a girl for accompany dinner or shopping etc, I usually pay for Tony girls, they are expensive yes but that’s my way now. I don’t go hunting or random pick up anymore.
Old 04-02-2024, 06:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

This time round to Pattaya I only stayed 2 nights and I felt so lethargic....Soi 6 is no longer cheap, I don't like the agogo scenes anyway, the only girl that used to be slim and cute that I fucked from Singapore to Pattaya is now fat, very fat after giving birth so there is no motivation for me to visit Pattaya anymore...I would rather spend a few more nights in Bangkok now...
Old 04-02-2024, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
VirgoDiver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Haven't been to Pattaya for a long time. Just went back last week for a couple of nights. Planning to go again end month 26th Feb to 6th Mar. Any bros there during that time, can chiong together.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1