The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 12-10-2023, 09:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 5
123infoseeker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123infoseeker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Vientiane,Laos

Quote:
Originally Posted by avks View Post
Tks Bro. U are the guru. What is the market price for the PR? Any other similar places to recommend. From the video, must say the quality is good
Guru haha. I am just very curious and like to find different places and figure out the business model and how they work, and have some samples along the way. I have also went to quite a few places i saw mentioned on this site, its quite useful. Still so much hidden behind closed doors in this city I have not managed to tap into.

Market price I never asked but I sure but it will not be low end but probably still cheap. The sitting fee alone is the same price as a fk shop. I would guess 1-2000 baht. There were several koreans, chinese and thai guys there so there is lots of demand, they will throw money at the girls.

Can try A-51 (Pakse Der), Six pack, friendly restaurant. There are probably more around. Have to get there early or they get picked. It makes up for there being no beerlao girls anymore.

The good thing about Isan saeb is the music is not too loud like most places in laos and you can actually talk not shout at the girls.

One strategy you can take is just google the garment factories in vientiane, then go to restaurant near the factory. Those girls make almost nothing and are open to making extra money.
Old 12-10-2023, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 447 / Power: 15
avks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by 123infoseeker View Post
Guru haha. I am just very curious and like to find different places and figure out the business model and how they work, and have some samples along the way. I have also went to quite a few places i saw mentioned on this site, its quite useful. Still so much hidden behind closed doors in this city I have not managed to tap into.
Tks bro. I assume u can speak Thai? Of for someone who only speak English and Chinese, will it be fun? Or is there something similar in Chinatown?
Old 13-10-2023, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 5
123infoseeker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123infoseeker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Tks bro. I assume u can speak Thai? Of for someone who only speak English and Chinese, will it be fun? Or is there something similar in Chinatown?
I can speak some lao. Its a good place even if you don't.

In Chinatown area can try Somdao, Dao Kham. There are lots of other good places that way.
Old 13-10-2023, 09:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
vanera deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

In Chinatown area can try Somdao, Dao Kham. There are lots of other good places that way.
Thanks for sharing bro!
Old 13-10-2023, 11:43 PM
Samster

avks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:

Have been to Somdao. Don't think they have PR?
Old 14-10-2023, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 20
equalizer is one of the Best!equalizer is one of the Best!equalizer is one of the Best!
Talking Re: Vientiane,Laos

Quote:
Have been to Somdao. Don't think they have PR?
Yea Somdao is more like a restaurant. Food's pretty good.
Daokham gets good after 12 when those KTV girls who are not booked begin to get off work and head there for a drink. Lots of freelancers for easy picking. If you're not sure who's working just ask one of the waiters for poosao
Old 14-10-2023, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by equalizer View Post
Yea Somdao is more like a restaurant. Food's pretty good.
Daokham gets good after 12 when those KTV girls who are not booked begin to get off work and head there for a drink. Lots of freelancers for easy picking. If you're not sure who's working just ask one of the waiters for poosao
Tks for all the sharing!
Old 15-10-2023, 09:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 10
Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!

Thanks for the senior members posting infor about the Inpeng Hotel area.
Below are the photos I took during the weekend of 9-9-2023.
I do not speak Laos or Thai; I am only a retired old man casual tourist.
I will leave it for the resident experts to comment on the photos.

Old 15-10-2023, 09:29 AM
Samster

Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!

The continuation of the above.

Not in my photos, but it seems there are PR girls in the Sungthong Grill Duck and Goat Restaurant, nice girls.

.. ..

Last edited by Johnnyngai; 15-10-2023 at 09:34 AM. Reason: errorss
Old 15-10-2023, 11:44 AM
Samster

Tks for sharing, bro jn. U stayed in inpeng hotel itself? Good? Price?
What is the receipt for?
Old 16-10-2023, 02:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Tks for sharing, bro jn. U stayed in inpeng hotel itself? Good? Price?
What is the receipt for?
Date and off season rate of 250,000 KIP/night.
Girl st fee of 500,000 not included, no other meanings.
Old 16-10-2023, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 16
Max80 has a brilliant futureMax80 has a brilliant futureMax80 has a brilliant futureMax80 has a brilliant futureMax80 has a brilliant futureMax80 has a brilliant futureMax80 has a brilliant futureMax80 has a brilliant futureMax80 has a brilliant futureMax80 has a brilliant futureMax80 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffeee View Post

I'm so glad I read your report. This place is much closer to where I live than my usual shag shops, and cheaper too!
Welcome and do share with us your usual shag shops. Haha !!
Old 16-10-2023, 11:08 AM
Samster

Max80 has a brilliant futureMax80 has a brilliant futureMax80 has a brilliant futureMax80 has a brilliant futureMax80 has a brilliant futureMax80 has a brilliant futureMax80 has a brilliant futureMax80 has a brilliant futureMax80 has a brilliant futureMax80 has a brilliant futureMax80 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnyngai View Post
Date and off season rate of 250,000 KIP/night.
Girl st fee of 500,000 not included, no other meanings.
Thanks Johnny!

Seems like there is a price increase here as well. With the kip devaluing further, this is unavoidable, I guess.
VTE plaza also up to 1.2m now. Muong thanh is charging usd70 outright for a FJ, with only average looking girls. And we've also Oriental at Naga Mall, charging usd190 for Chinese pussy.. the best places to visit are still the local ones. I was lucky to get a FJ at Home Massage 2 for only 600k/usd30 last weekend !!
Old 16-10-2023, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max80 View Post
Thanks Johnny!
the best places to visit are still the local ones. I was lucky to get a FJ at Home Massage 2 for only 600k/usd30 last weekend !!
Seems like I got a bargain at Inpeng for 500,000. It was a nice 19 year old with the usual bad attitude. Refused to place a pillow under her butt and refused to get into the doggie position.
Would she refuse a 100,000 tip as well ? ?
Happy Home 2 is located next to a Korean restaurant, but I can no longer find the place. I have minor memory problem.
Old 16-10-2023, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnyngai View Post
Happy Home 2 is located next to a Korean restaurant, but I can no longer find the place. I have minor memory problem.

This is happy home. Cozy place with parking inside. I've been frequenting this place regularly. All rooms have attached bathrooms and makes it easy to clean up after a good FJ. Haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1