The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 12-06-2024, 07:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 651 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1522 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Just now not really my lucky day, im the bus otw home. There is this aunty in her late 50s was sitting across me. She was wear a black buttoned shirt. Little did i know center part of her black top did not button and she didnt wear a bra so i can say 1 side of her boobs is showing tru the opening.

Oh my, after i reached home, i feel like vomiting🤢🤮
Old 13-06-2024, 08:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1065 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BitmanHunter View Post
In SG many and everywhere wearing yoga pants but not many showing camel toes.
Camel toes will be more common in gym and yoga joints. After exercising and plenty of sweating, some become more visible. Similar to nipples sighting.
Old 13-06-2024, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 1
lokilonipewpew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Today got triple kill in an afternoon

1st one during lunch, there a tall slender milf, slutty looking in 40s wearing bouncy dress in green, something like the pic. She sit one table away facing me, abit far and also front table diner blocking my view, but still i manage to find a gap to peek there crotch area. Initially nothing much happen as the view is blocked by her colleague, but then when he go to take order or something, saw she spread her leg quite wide walao, probably because didn't aware the colleague didn shield her from zaogeng now, and front table probably all female so she doesn't care.

From the gap can see a very tiny white triangle, even quite far away! Smooth creamy white lean leg, with white triangle, although can glance but still many obstacle. Before me n my colleague decide go back office, i decide to go to use sink beside her for last glance, walaoweh at side can see she spread quite wide and also manage to glance of white triangle again.
Old 13-06-2024, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4338 / Power: 21
bully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lornjourney View Post
Yes! But can see a bit la
That's a real tease. She knw Can see a bit to tease u. Can C cannot c is the best to tease men
Old 13-06-2024, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2016 / Power: 12
javl0ver has a reputation beyond reputejavl0ver has a reputation beyond reputejavl0ver has a reputation beyond reputejavl0ver has a reputation beyond reputejavl0ver has a reputation beyond reputejavl0ver has a reputation beyond reputejavl0ver has a reputation beyond reputejavl0ver has a reputation beyond reputejavl0ver has a reputation beyond reputejavl0ver has a reputation beyond reputejavl0ver has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokilonipewpew View Post

1st one during lunch, there a tall slender milf, slutty looking in 40s wearing bouncy dress in green, something like the pic. She sit one table away facing me, abit far and also front table diner blocking my view, but still i manage to find a gap to peek there crotch area. Initially nothing much happen as the view is blocked by her colleague, but then when he go to take order or something, saw she spread her leg quite wide walao, probably because didn't aware the colleague didn shield her from zaogeng now, and front table probably all female so she doesn't care.

From the gap can see a very tiny white triangle, even quite far away! Smooth creamy white lean leg, with white triangle, although can glance but still many obstacle. Before me n my colleague decide go back office, i decide to go to use sink beside her for last glance, walaoweh at side can see she spread quite wide and also manage to glance of white triangle again.
seldom got chance to see white.. next time can snipe ah
Old 13-06-2024, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by javl0ver View Post
seldom got chance to see white.. next time can snipe ah
That angle cant snipe, even from my eyes need to position nicely to see through multiple gap hehe. Wasted la really. If i seat at the next table confirm can see clearly. another 2 incident will share later

Somehow not sure why cant upload pic, the dress is like this, but blueish green

Old 13-06-2024, 09:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20061 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bully View Post
That's a real tease. She knw Can see a bit to tease u. Can C cannot c is the best to tease men
Upz You Bro

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 14-06-2024, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 14
hellodere is one of the Best!hellodere is one of the Best!hellodere is one of the Best!
Managed to catch a glimpse of a colleague zg when she was bending to clean the water she spilled on her table

She was wearing skorts and when she bend over to clean her table, it easily exposed her butt cheeks and her beige panties. Had a good 2-3 minutes view since nobody was in the office yet

Not the sexiest. But something about knowing what she was wearing underneath just turns me on
Old 14-06-2024, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quote:

2nd incident,
Go to other foodcourt to grab a drink while waiting for my client to kill some time. As i as just walking in the aisle, a SYT quite cute, holding tray and when she sit down, white triangle was spotted very obvious

3rd incident,
10min later, 2 slim OL sit opposite me, both skirt above knee length. One is milf and another young very chio, milf was the one facing me. The milf figure very decent with very nice of pair of leg, once she take off the mask then realized cannot see one LOL. Well i knew i have good chance to see zg from my angle. And yes, when the food buzzer beep, she so rush to get up and give me glimpse of white triangle again. Of course i stay longer to enjoy my tea to appreciate the view

Like struck gold, 3 white triangle in an afternoon
Old 14-06-2024, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
atom_nova deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Managed to see a pregnant chinese lady breastfeeding in the open, near Kovan area! Baby just keep pulling down her top and she just allow baby to feed. Angmoh husband beside also.
Old 15-06-2024, 04:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
2nd incident,
Go to other foodcourt to grab a drink while waiting for my client to kill some time. As i as just walking in the aisle, a SYT quite cute, holding tray and when she sit down, white triangle was spotted very obvious

3rd incident,
10min later, 2 slim OL sit opposite me, both skirt above knee length. One is milf and another young very chio, milf was the one facing me. The milf figure very decent with very nice of pair of leg, once she take off the mask then realized cannot see one LOL. Well i knew i have good chance to see zg from my angle. And yes, when the food buzzer beep, she so rush to get up and give me glimpse of white triangle again. Of course i stay longer to enjoy my tea to appreciate the view

Like struck gold, 3 white triangle in an afternoon
Important information is which foodcourt?
Old 15-06-2024, 10:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16754 / Power: 25
ly1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellodere View Post
Managed to catch a glimpse of a colleague zg when she was bending to clean the water she spilled on her table

She was wearing skorts and when she bend over to clean her table, it easily exposed her butt cheeks and her beige panties. Had a good 2-3 minutes view since nobody was in the office yet

Not the sexiest. But something about knowing what she was wearing underneath just turns me on
Thks for sharing bro,up u 25,cheers
Old Today, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2016 / Power: 12
javl0ver has a reputation beyond reputejavl0ver has a reputation beyond reputejavl0ver has a reputation beyond reputejavl0ver has a reputation beyond reputejavl0ver has a reputation beyond reputejavl0ver has a reputation beyond reputejavl0ver has a reputation beyond reputejavl0ver has a reputation beyond reputejavl0ver has a reputation beyond reputejavl0ver has a reputation beyond reputejavl0ver has a reputation beyond repute

how to focus on work when u see your colleague sitting like this
Old Today, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 15
hebeonline is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhebeonline is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerworddie View Post
Well, its not me who was lucky. During PE lessons, we changed in class (PE T-shirt was underneath school shirt, hence just remove shirt can le) There was this girl who unbuttoned 4 of her buttons, to realise that she is not wearing PE T-shirt underneath, ran to the toilet with her hands holding onto her shirt after my classmate (guy) told him.
bro's blank for a few moments
Old Today, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 15
hebeonline is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhebeonline is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
Just now not really my lucky day, im the bus otw home. There is this aunty in her late 50s was sitting across me. She was wear a black buttoned shirt. Little did i know center part of her black top did not button and she didnt wear a bra so i can say 1 side of her boobs is showing tru the opening.

Oh my, after i reached home, i feel like vomiting🤢🤮
hahaha bro , just keep eye on younger la
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1