The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 28-05-2024, 10:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 656 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1522 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by hi2u View Post
Reminds me of last week when I accompanied le wife to shop for bra in a certain store.

The sales ladies were quite decent looking, some pretty, and chanced upon seeing some pretty girls taking their pick at the store before going to the fitting room. Fuyoh the thought of knowing what bra they like...
I remember Some clothings shop fitting room they used curtains or their door bottom part are quite high up.
You can Imagine if you saw what they are doing when you saw their shadows.
For curtains type door, some didnt close properly and you able to peek in and see the mirror reflection.
Old 28-05-2024, 04:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
BitmanHunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemoman View Post
Long time ago was accompanying my then-gf to try out some bras at a retail shop. For some reason there was nobody guarding the fitting room entrance and we both went in, my ex trying out bras inside the cubicle which had pulled curtain style door, while I was standing outside the curtain waiting. Then another pretty and petite gal came in and went into 2 cubicles away with some bras on hand. But I could tell that her curtain door wasn't fully flush against the wall as there was some light peeping through. So I moved towards her cubicle, and tried to look at the mirror inside at an angle and saw her unclipping her own bra and removing it. Saw one side of her fair boob with a brown aerola and nipple in the mirror reflection throught the tiny gap of the curtain when she turned to hang her bra on the wall hook. My heart was beating so fast but it went even faster when I heard my ex picking her bag up and getting ready to open her curtain. I hurried back to her and we went out together, and I saw the gal's bf waiting for her outside the fitting room while looking through some pamphlets. Once out of the shop I told my ex I needed to go pee, went to toilet and quickly cummed to that gal's face, boob and nipple image before going for dinner with my ex. Cummed a few more times over the next few days to that gal's face and naked image before the image started to fade and I stopped.

My mate told me his GF loves to go H&M or ZARA and purposely leave the a small part of the curtain not completely closed so people can peep her. She is a hot Chinese girl with a twisted mind.
Old 28-05-2024, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 2
jenninghillsky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BitmanHunter View Post
My mate told me his GF loves to go H&M or ZARA and purposely leave the a small part of the curtain not completely closed so people can peep her. She is a hot Chinese girl with a twisted mind.
To inviting people attention to see it? does that mean?
Old 28-05-2024, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
InoName deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
I remember Some clothings shop fitting room they used curtains or their door bottom part are quite high up.
You can Imagine if you saw what they are doing when you saw their shadows.
For curtains type door, some didnt close properly and you able to peek in and see the mirror reflection.
Got once at the changing room, the girl beside me just remove her clothes + bra and throw on the floor, squat down to tie my shoelaces, can even see her bra tag clearly (34B)
Old 30-05-2024, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2118 / Power: 12
septeal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond repute

Old 05-06-2024, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 1
Notafemale deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by septeal View Post
Nice picture but the original is less naked though.
Old 05-06-2024, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 19
Twa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by InoName View Post
Got once at the changing room, the girl beside me just remove her clothes + bra and throw on the floor, squat down to tie my shoelaces, can even see her bra tag clearly (34B)
Why you & the girl went to the same changing cubicle ?
Old 05-06-2024, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 2
jaundice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twa_Kee View Post
Why you & the girl went to the same changing cubicle ?
haha good catch
Old 09-06-2024, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 750 / Power: 15
torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold

Saw a young girl came into the restaurant to eat wearing her sports bra only. It those kind that quite low cut and can see cleavage and at least 1/3 of the boobs some more. Saw the restaurant waiter looked at her boobs when she walked in. Several guys looked at her as well. Girls are so daring nowadays.
Old 09-06-2024, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4338 / Power: 21
bully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lornjourney View Post
Another contribution. Recently, my friend was showing me how cute was her son. While I flip around her photos left & right for quite a few pages… lucky enough to see her selfie on breast feeding. Best part is she saw I saw it 😁
What u saw? If baby was sucking than her nipples is blocked right?
Old 09-06-2024, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1084 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by torandoz View Post
Saw a young girl came into the restaurant to eat wearing her sports bra only. It those kind that quite low cut and can see cleavage and at least 1/3 of the boobs some more. Saw the restaurant waiter looked at her boobs when she walked in. Several guys looked at her as well. Girls are so daring nowadays.
Indeed. Especially the younger girls. Either wear a bra looking top or a short yoga legging that shows camel toes. They think it's nothing, not as if they are naked. Their bf, hubby or family are really generous.
Old 10-06-2024, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
lornjourney deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bully View Post
What u saw? If baby was sucking than her nipples is blocked right?
Yes! But can see a bit la
Old 10-06-2024, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 16
audi a6 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraudi a6 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraudi a6 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i think i might be one of them who lucky enough to see what i saw back then...
beautiful body , beautiful Chinese girl so perfect oh
Old 12-06-2024, 07:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
BitmanHunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Indeed. Especially the younger girls. Either wear a bra looking top or a short yoga legging that shows camel toes. They think it's nothing, not as if they are naked. Their bf, hubby or family are really generous.

In SG many and everywhere wearing yoga pants but not many showing camel toes.
Old 12-06-2024, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 15
mineralwater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymineralwater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

now days many girl walking braless and even showing more than half of her boobs while wearing yoga pants, no need to be so shiok

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1