The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 21-04-2007, 12:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
less deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Beijing Recommendations

ariqinally posted by:zhangting

if you know how to read chinese website. Try www.zhantai or and you www.naale.can find quite a number of freelance or mamasan.

Tried one call Cici number 13391907106, she has on hand a few girls from Sichuan and some other part of China.

The girl she sent is from Sichuan, looks about 6, but has a good figure and know how to BBBJ. Get excited easily. Good quick relief where you do not need to go out of your hotel room.

Can try again.
Old 21-04-2007, 12:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 922 / Power: 18
Mark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to behold
Re: Beijing Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by skydesperato View Post
just went to San Li Tun, along the bar street, was approached with comments like "Mei Mei Rmb100 for the whole night, can do everything" stuff like tat....
Bro, dun believe these guys/gals, they will slaughter you. Please read my previous postings on San Li Tun roadside touters. you will end up paying thousands.

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.p...postcount=1006

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.p...postcount=1011
Old 21-04-2007, 06:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
popolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Lim View Post
Bro, dun believe these guys/gals, they will slaughter you. Please read my previous postings on San Li Tun roadside touters. you will end up paying thousands.

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.p...postcount=1006

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.p...postcount=1011
Really appreciate the warnings you gave.
What about those touts that offer girls for straight Sex in your hotel at a negotiated price? Are those dangerous too considering no KTV and all to incurr any of those cost.

Sometimes just wanna bonk in hotel room minus the drinking.
Old 21-04-2007, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to behold

Bro skydesperato, please read your pm.

if you need cash in BJ, you can go to a foreign bank ATM (Citibank, HSBC, etc) and withdraw rmb directly from your Singapore POSB acct. Just need to ensure the ATM machine has a "Ciruss" logo. I am not sure if the local bank ATM has this function. As long as it has Cirrus logo you can withdraw money directly from Singapore bank acct.
Old 21-04-2007, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 20
skydesperato is one of the Best!skydesperato is one of the Best!skydesperato is one of the Best!skydesperato is one of the Best!

i stationed in BJ, lost my bankcard, but have the bankbook with me. As China banks do not link their system together, i cant withdraw money with the bankbook i have. Gee...

Any recommendation for massage with HJ and BJ? can come to hotel one...

Bro.. ur mailbox blew up leh, clean leh...
haahhaa....
thanks!
Old 21-04-2007, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 18
epsilon is a Helpful and Caring Samsterepsilon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
i stationed in BJ, lost my bankcard, but have the bankbook with me. As China banks do not link their system together, i cant withdraw money with the bankbook i have. Gee...

Any recommendation for massage with HJ and BJ? can come to hotel one...

haahhaa....
thanks!
bro...which hotel u staying?
Old 22-04-2007, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
haahhaa....
thanks!
sorry bro, i was so busy cheonging in shenzhen & chang an here, no time to clear my pms, pai seh pai seh...

those bros asking for restaurants and hotels can please check other avenues, dun flood my pms. i will recommend you some next time, for now it's cheonging first, ok ?

went to chang an with my taiwanese friend last night. waliao the place is like heaven, better than GL. there are abt 200 sauna and many more ktvs, basically this place is boh cheng hu, can do what you want.

went to Hua Xi hotel's sauna. very nicely decorated room with attached bath room. there is even a chair in toilet for bbbj and a personal suana in your room. 90mins for 138rmb. girl is 400rmb, full service, good quality. my first time experience chinese kung fu bbbj. the girl do 69 then push her leg up against the wall and do bbbj in a stunt position. remind me of zhao wei in kung fu football. cannot tahan liao, so hold her waist and do a somersault and start pumping her like crazy. if i go a few more times, i think my chinese kung fu will improve.

can try if you go to shenzhen or chang an next time. chang an is only 45 mins away from louhu, it's near to bao an airport.

Mark Lim
Old 24-04-2007, 09:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 23
hydragen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhydragen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

i was in BJ last week and decided to check out the street FL scene outside landmark / sheraton. when i got there around 11 pm, there was a police car parked right outside the entrance with lights flashing away. don't know what they were doing there. the place was absolutely deserted... not a single FL on the street. perhaps because of gong an??
Old 24-04-2007, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hydragen View Post
i was in BJ last week and decided to check out the street FL scene outside landmark / sheraton. the place was absolutely deserted... not a single FL on the street. perhaps because of gong an??
Bro, there is case of 摇头丸 caught in hardrock cafe few weeks ago, so security is tight around these hot spots.

if you are looking for FLs can try the underground city 不夜城 of 世纪金源酒店. this hotel is located west of 4th ring behind 北京电影学院。there are many pretty girls around the 电影学院 also, some do FL a bit expensive though 2-3krmb for a night. outside 3rd ring is safe.
Old 24-04-2007, 09:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 18
hohohohohoho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: nice experience in beijing

Jia Jia don't have very big boobs, but I tried another girl with very big ones. In my opinion, this girl is younger and more pretty than Jia Jia. Maybe worth trying. Call Mary at 13366519488, full service RMB 500. Sorry, I forgot to ask her name.

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylang18 View Post
Bro, does Jia Jia have big boobs (C cup or bigger). If yes, can you PM me the contact and damage?
Old 24-04-2007, 10:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 23
Lambert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to this place called 浪淘沙会馆 which is outside the 4th ring road - its a big spa with great looking females. Should cost you within 650 RMB or so, including buffet dinner and supper. The food is pretty good, and all drinks are free flow, including wine and alcohol.
Old 25-04-2007, 03:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Fun88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lambert View Post
Went to this place called 浪淘沙会馆 which is outside the 4th ring road - its a big spa with great looking females. Should cost you within 650 RMB or so, including buffet dinner and supper. The food is pretty good, and all drinks are free flow, including wine and alcohol.
Hi,
possible to give the address and more important the phone number>Thanks
Old 25-04-2007, 09:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 23
Lambert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

DIY service - refer to this website for details.

http://www.langtaos.com
Old 26-04-2007, 10:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 23
hydragen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhydragen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

anyways, since i was around landmark hotel and feeling damn horny, i ended up regency spa. manager xue brought in a couple of gals for me to choose. average 7/10. all in air stewardess type uniform. quite kinky. i chose a chick from sichuan (spicy!) #56. service was fairly SOP. bros who have been to regency would know. but she managed a very solid back massage. shiok man!! total damage 1500RMB. a bit on the steep side.

am starting to get bored with regency. perhaps time to try more interesting locations.
Old 27-04-2007, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
rplacemt_killer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There is another place where I would recommend brothers in Beijing to try. I discovered it last night. Go to Jianwai Soho Tower 12, which is located right across the road from Nikko Hotel (Jinglun Fan Dian). It's on level 6, unit 0602. The place is quite small but very cosy. As far as I can tell, there was only one shower and probably 5 or 6 rooms. The boss recommended a masseuse called Huang Lin, who is from Hainan. Fake boobs but otherwise very very good figure. Service wise, I would say she went the extra mile after finding out that last night was my first time there. Definitely not "standard" service. She said that there are around 7 to 8 girls working there. Some from the North East, some from Southern China. They are "specially trained", according to her, and I don't really doubt her after her top notch service.

I booked one hour for the massage (RMB 188) and full package cost me another RMB 600. A tip, please call in advance and negotiate the package (RMB 600 altogether should suffice). If you are interested, PM me for the number.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1