The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 28-07-2023, 08:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 10
matjengka is a Helpful and Caring Samstermatjengka is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihowlian View Post
$86?
Bro the latest price for Sindo is $98,first ferry is 11.40am. According to their website lah. Anyone who can verify this at their counter?
Old 28-07-2023, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 7
Ihowlian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIhowlian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIhowlian is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by matjengka View Post
Bro the latest price for Sindo is $98,first ferry is 11.40am. According to their website lah. Anyone who can verify this at their counter?
I know. Thats why i wonder why $86. $98 + 75k seaport tax.
Old 28-07-2023, 09:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
$86?
I just went to Sindo Ferry website to book and yes S$98....

I just search and one website posted said $86 and maybe that was old pricing...

Quote:
Indeed bro, those who stay in the east probably shouldn't use this route. If u are staying in the north maybe can take cab to go Checkpoint, otherwise try to get 1 or 2 more friends so u can share the taxi fare and grab fare in jb. Cheers
If I will to travel to Tg Balai on weekday I will not bother to wake up early and rush to JB...jam or no I hated the causeway...

A friend of mine told me this paying $98 he might as well pay a bit more to fly to hcm...he commented that Batam is also expenisve at $73...and two trips he can fly elsewhere...although more things to do in Batam...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 28-07-2023, 09:59 AM
Samster

Ihowlian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIhowlian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIhowlian is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post

A friend of mine told me this paying $98 he might as well pay a bit more to fly to hcm...he commented that Batam is also expenisve at $73...and two trips he can fly elsewhere...although more things to do in Batam...
But at hcm girls dont keep you company for 24 hours.
Old 28-07-2023, 10:09 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
But at hcm girls dont keep you company for 24 hours.
I agreed...

Since I had no longer traveling...my friend told me this...why stay in the room or need the gal to come along everywhere...shopping in hcm can hurt the wallet...so best dowan the gal to be around butonly appear during bedtime..

In Balai can be very boring unless you love to bonk and bonk like rabbits...but my friends told me as we aged less shots...

Will not post anything related to other cities...stick to Balai here...

Old 28-07-2023, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 5
yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!
Quote:
Indeed bro, those who stay in the east probably shouldn't use this route. If u are staying in the north maybe can take cab to go Checkpoint, otherwise try to get 1 or 2 more friends so u can share the taxi fare and grab fare in jb. Cheers
I don't have friends to go balai. May be we can join when next of your trip. we can share the travel stuff. lol
Old 28-07-2023, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quote:

In Balai can be very boring unless you love to bonk and bonk like rabbits...but my friends told me as we aged less shots...

My boncis south asian friend love balai. Had 11 shots per booking. But that was precovid days. You want go shopping etc tbem go batam. Cheaper ferry
Old 28-07-2023, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Is the Long Beach seafood restaurant open...?
Is the bak kut teh and coffee shop opposite Gabion Hotel open..?
Is Gabion Hotel still operating...?

Old 28-07-2023, 12:41 PM
Samster

matjengka is a Helpful and Caring Samstermatjengka is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:

If I will to travel to Tg Balai on weekday I will not bother to wake up early and rush to JB...jam or no I hated the causeway...

Sure,I agree on the price point. Everyone has their preferences anyway
Old 28-07-2023, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Is the Long Beach seafood restaurant open...?
Is the bak kut teh and coffee shop opposite Gabion Hotel open..?
Is Gabion Hotel still operating...?
March trip,I was eating at long Beach,so I assume yes.
This trip me and brother Xiao wanted to go for bak kut teh but we went Maxi restaurants for lunch due to sunny afternoon.
We went atong ikan bakar which is located at the small alley just across Hotel Gabion at 7pm ish but didn't see any coffeeshop opposite Gabion open or not, but Gabion is still there.
Old 28-07-2023, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
My boncis south asian friend love balai. Had 11 shots per booking. But that was precovid days. You want go shopping etc tbem go batam. Cheaper ferry
Yes,I personally won't be bother to go shopping, wash hair wash face and waste my bonking/drink time since this is a bonk trip
Old 28-07-2023, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuanswang View Post
I don't have friends to go balai. May be we can join when next of your trip. we can share the travel stuff. lol
Sure bro,August won't be going I guess, maybe September or October.
Old 28-07-2023, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
March trip,I was eating at long Beach,so I assume yes.
This trip me and brother Xiao wanted to go for bak kut teh but we went Maxi restaurants for lunch due to sunny afternoon.
We went atong ikan bakar which is located at the small alley just across Hotel Gabion at 7pm ish but didn't see any coffeeshop opposite Gabion open or not, but Gabion is still there.
Thanks for info...by afternoon 3 to 4pm the coffee shop selling bak kut teh should be closed...

Old 28-07-2023, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 5
yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!
Quote:
No shot count If chemistry workout with the girl and of-courses it will not happen at first time booking. When I'm 23 I also did 8 shot on one booking with my regular syt. She gone into new life already. Now age catch-up so Max is 4 now with another regular.
Now batam no more cheaper except food, massage and bonk. almost all near same to SG.
Old 28-07-2023, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
I agreed...

Since I had no longer traveling...my friend told me this...why stay in the room or need the gal to come along everywhere...shopping in hcm can hurt the wallet...so best dowan the gal to be around butonly appear during bedtime..

Agreed on the age thing haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1