The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 02-11-2023, 07:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Msteroooyster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Texas Lust365

Seeing back to back solid FRs in Bros Telegram, quickly secured a slot with this Texas yesterday.

To summarise, she was everything as both the FRs described.
I gave her a rating of 9/10 for the overall package.
Texas was good at everything, the highlight being the 2 CIM.
It was a truly wonderful wonderful bonk and well worth the damage. Texas really set the mark for my requirements for future bonks.
Thank u OKT for your fast response and kudos for the for the others bros for their accurate FRs.
Old 02-11-2023, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1012 / Power: 2
Brojoms has much to be proud ofBrojoms has much to be proud ofBrojoms has much to be proud ofBrojoms has much to be proud ofBrojoms has much to be proud ofBrojoms has much to be proud ofBrojoms has much to be proud ofBrojoms has much to be proud of

Tasted Nana from TheSecretLover

https://sbfsg.fun/showthr...highlight=nana

Looks: 9/10 young , pretty and fresh can tell with her skin
Body: 9/10 good shaped body.
Catbath: 8.5/10 knows where to focus and cost hands keep on roaming around my body also
Bbbj: 8.5/10 non stop suctions for like good 10 mins. Very sloppy, made my cock throb so much
Fj: 9/10 good in any position. She was more than happy to do work for me
Old 02-11-2023, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 2
clygonia is one of the Best!clygonia is one of the Best!clygonia is one of the Best!clygonia is one of the Best!

Mimi from galaxy
https://sbfsg.fun/showthread.php?t=962516&highlight=

Location was near my workplace and just walk over

Looks 8.5/10 nice lady with great smile on her face

Body 9/10 smooth skin and I loves her perky ass when we doggy

French 9/10 started off slow and she will pull me to kiss her when she very horny

Bbbj 8.5/10 can go on and on for quite awhile making me nearly cum

Fj 9/10 I love her riding as she can go on long time, stamina was great and carry her here and there was not a problem too due to her small size, must important is her good attitude

Massage 8/10 was bonus after we rinse off and she help me ease my shoulder and neck muscle

Thanks for bringing in this nice lady Bro chai
Old 02-11-2023, 07:38 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108550 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staggermite View Post
So I guess some clown decides to zap me until negative rep just cause he not happy with my detailed and elaborate FR, saying that its fake. I'm sure bros that actually have a brain, you can do your own research and judge for yourself if the FR is real or not

Edit: Just want to say a very big thank you to multiple fellow bros/chiongsters that have stepped up and helped me to up my reputation. I truly appreciate it
Thanks for upping. Up u back +156.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 02-11-2023, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 8
kuitong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkuitong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Donut KinkyThai

LOOKS
8/10 (same as in pic, innocent and normal obedient gal looks)

FIGURE
8/10 (petite, sexy dark skin toned, curve,slim body figure, perky ass and small boobs)

FRENCHING
8/10 (wild and hot, kissing her all over and finally frenching her, then she takes over with the tongue duel)

CATBATH
8/10 (licking my nipple and then all my sensitive areas)

BBBJ
8/10 (Start slow then rhythmically faster. Head twisting. Deep updown head motion. Good and long, but not enough suction power)

FJ
8/10 (Did her missionary and her moan is those sexy loud kind , her horny expression will make u wanna fuck her harder, turn her over and doggy her harder while smacking her ass ,moan louder and can feel her pussy clamp on my dick while she climax)

OVERALL
8/10 (Would rate her as a Grade A GEM)

RTF = I normally don't RTF as i prefer to try NEW STUFF!!!

She's a nice girl, hope all samsters here take good care of her.

Thanks bro Mickey
Old 02-11-2023, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 8
molesex is a Helpful and Caring Samstermolesex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Hana TeeRukLover

Looks: 9/10
Long hair, Bitchy, slutty and have the CFM face, same as in pic

Body: 9/10
Petite, fair and sexy curvy body with meat at right place and hot ass

Bbbj: 9/10
her BBBJ skills were impressive earning her an 9/10. The suction was powerful, and she knew exactly how to lick the tip of my dick, driving me wild with pleasure.

Painting: 9/10
pussy trimmed, It was wet, and incredibly sensitive as she was breathing and moaning heavily

Fj: 9/10
Very power sex. Very responsive. She was accommodating and effortlessly switched positions between doggy-style and missionary, enhancing the experience.

Gfe: 9/10
Very teh type. She was friendly and made me feel like her boyfriend. Good time spend together and no commercial feel.

Thanks Bro SK.
Old 02-11-2023, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 325 / Power: 7
Grimetrix is one of the Best!Grimetrix is one of the Best!Grimetrix is one of the Best!Grimetrix is one of the Best!

Had a 60mins session with cherry from galaxy

Sneak out during lunch break and fast hand took her for a quickie

Looks 9/10 young girl with great attitude

Body 8.5/10 nice structure and I love her natural boobs which she will push her nips into my mouth while she was riding me

French 9/10 same kissing high school girl feeling at first and violence more after

Bbbj 8.5/10 she will lick my balls and slowly up to my mushroom head tip making me damn hard n horny, then suddenly suck me fast n furious

Fj 9/10 young was really good as she can really go on and on from riding me, missionary and cow girl, her pussy is very tight and she cum multiple times at each position

https://sbfsg.fun/showthread.php?t=962573&highlight=
Old 02-11-2023, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 2
XiaoLoong is one of the Best!XiaoLoong is one of the Best!XiaoLoong is one of the Best!

Sammy (FF)
Face - cute syt face 8.5/10, even though quite a chin. If remove her chin will be 9.5/10.
Body - petite syt body, not for butt or boob lovers. 8/10.
DFK - not fully unlocked for me. 5/10
BBBJ - good technique with nice suction, not too tight but not too loose. Made me super hard from her amazing mouth, especially when she looks up with that syt face. Writing this made me hard again. 9/10
FJ - easily wet from licking her body. Average tightness, she says she low mileage and only did it with her ex back in BKK. Very submissive, let her ride until gaogao and gave her a good lesson on top after that. Willing to be FFed, but I felt bad after doing it for 5sec because she looks very syt. COB first shot CIM second shot.

RTF - maybe with a better location.
Old 02-11-2023, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
midnightinparis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had Honey from Faries Finder today, legit SYT and very cute. Good GFE and can speak decent english

Most importantly, did not differ far from photos which is the most important thing for me. Photos and real person need to match. Kudos to this stable, have gained a repeat customer from now on
Old 02-11-2023, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
wrathofmen is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Just my 5cents worth.

Mimi of Lust365
Figure is much great, and good service (at least for me). Also sometimes must see chemistry.

Looks
Sweet and innocent gal-next-door look

Body
Slim well figure & Fair

Boobs
Size = B cup

Shower
Showers are nothing fancy

Pussy
Clean hygenic and healthy looking. no smell

BBBJ
Suction got Good Control.

FJ
Many position tried

Overall
Feeling Good for 1st time experience
RTF, Yes
Old 02-11-2023, 09:47 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
feelme3D is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Texas from Lust365

https://sbfsg.fun/showthr...ighlight=texas

Quick one for this super solid babe

Looks/ 9
Body/ 9
Boobs/ 10
Bbbj/ 9
Fj/ 9

Rtf for Texas alr. I know what was waiting for me . Tried and tested. Just like before and if may say she got more hotter and chio this time. Was it my eyes or i was just lustfully craving for her as i kind of jump in happiness when i saw her name again on web . Ang pai service. Solid! Gfe got even better as its our second time.

Rtf: for sure
Old 02-11-2023, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 18
Mattay2006 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMattay2006 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Recently just tried Katie and Rose, separately, from The Good Times.
Both are value for money gems who give excellent service (9/10)

Katie looks more sultry and minah look (8/10) while Rose looks more thai Gnd (7/10). In terms of body, both are petite (which I like) and Katie had bigger boobs (8/10) while Rose's boobs are smaller but natural feeling (7/10). Both give excellent Frenching (9/10) and bbj (9/10). Really good gfe (9/10) and can communicate in simple English.

Really gems which I have high chance of rtf if they still around when my vit m recover
Old 02-11-2023, 10:16 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 18
hypocritism is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhypocritism is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhypocritism is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhypocritism is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Thumbs up Ruby of TGT

Very glad to have an evening session with this horny kitten earlier.

Loc'n - quite decent central hotel (not expecting it actually) u be fetch by her to go up, w/o walking pass or seen by recep.

Looks - thinking back at posted pic - one in white dress; ard 90% alike, remain 10% is in my opinion looks cuter/younger irl.

Figure - just plain tall & slim, a-tits with very light brown sensitive 5cents nips. Smooth skin to touch about 1~ shade darker. A tattoo at shoulder blade and one at arm that's all. Not shave but tight (tight)

Nubile will be a very apt description of her physique.

Rather ok english.

Service/FJ - not sure abt catbath, bbbj etc. Immediately after shower got prowled by the kitten in bed and started lips locking and tongue fighting, fingering, stroking and progress to main course while tongue are still fighting, change positions while still inside, stop momentarily to cool down catch breathe, then whole cycle starts again. DFK at least 75% thru out and she was also playing with herself during main course - horny indeed

Chance of RTF very higher, but depends whether timing/slot permit & iagw.

Above my experience, for other services ask her personally.
Old 02-11-2023, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 5
3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sbfsg.fun/showthread...4#post22791884

Stable: TGT
OKT: Good to see one of my favourite OKT back with so many girls to choose from. Tell him what you want and if his girls can provide, he will tell you so.

WL: Jane. 22yo only.
Face: Flawless SYT you see at Siam Diu. Pretty with CFM face.
Body: No baby damage. Kim Kardashian curves with natural 36Cs with a bit of sag. Boobs lovers must try. Breast fuck till almost cum.
BBBJ: Talented and most probably can DT well. I was lazy to do much today so just lie down let her suck.
FJ: Naturally wet. Wonderful sight when fucking her with her huge naturals swinging everywhere. Her cowgirl grind is next level shit. Due to her young age and energy level, I succumbed my first shot easily. Second shot also wasn't too hard for her to make me cum...

Verdict: Boobs lovers please go try. Her room full of mirrors. Go and enjoy the sight of those lovely melons!

RTF: I want to but too many girls to try now. Girls galore at so many stables now.
Old 02-11-2023, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SussyJesse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ava from Milk Lovers 19
https://sbfsg.fun/showthread.php?p=22786653
Wanted to book Mini, but she's so popular and slots were full.

OKT: Smooth booking as usual

Looks: Lights were out but I asked to turn em on. She looks better IRL. Luscious but not in an intimidating way (cuz I felt quite connected with her shortly after actions began), with quite fair skins. Has a pretty sweet smile.

Body: Boob-lovers are in for a treat for this lady. Natural huge C (or D maybe) boobs. I saw bros using bakness level to rate ladies, so for Ava I would give an educated guess as bakness lv.7 (wanted to rate 6 but as I recall her thighs were pretty thicc as well)

BBBJ: I'm excited to find out that I'm starting to enjoy blowjobs. Could be my brains adapting to stimulations like this or could be her skills. She's quite gentle when she went down on me. I got pretty sensitive head so usually strong suction or licking on the head would actually turn me down. Ava's blowjob didn't turn me off one bit.

French: We started tasting each other right after shower. This was probably the session that I spent the most of the time on frenching. She's quite shy on proactive tongue actions, but for the entire session except fucking we were always smooching.

Painting: Clean shaved delicious pussy. I went down on her for quite a while with my hands playin' with her boobs. Before second round started, we were enjoying ourselves with small talks and cuddles. Then I started rubbing her clit while she started stroking my cock. After a while, I believe she actually squirted a little cuz something wet splashed on my middle finger. Didn't get much after this one instance but it was still a pleasant surprise for me .

Massage: We didn't do massage cuz we were caught up in other actions and totally enjoyed ourselves. Will check if her massage is legit for the next run.

FJ: First round started from we 69ing each other to her riding me. She loves to lean in to kiss me while riding. We switched to some sort of a lotus position and I got soft when trying to switch to another. She was patient and professional. Fixed the issue and I exploded in missionary. Second round started with cowgirl as well. The boobs bouncing up and down were quite a sight to see. I made short switches between doggie and missionary and finished it with a smile.

RTF: I'm looking forward to paying at least two more visits to her if conditions allow.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1