The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 14-08-2007, 03:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 706 / Power: 20
OkoBoko is a splendid one to beholdOkoBoko is a splendid one to beholdOkoBoko is a splendid one to beholdOkoBoko is a splendid one to beholdOkoBoko is a splendid one to beholdOkoBoko is a splendid one to beholdOkoBoko is a splendid one to behold
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

I'll be backing on Spurs to beat Everton on wed morning. 2-0 my scoreline.
What you do at present is the cause of your future life.
Old 14-08-2007, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by putrawk View Post
So, Mr Jol and Mr Comolli, splash the dough, get a decent left midfielder please. Watched the highlights of the week's game, was dissapointed that we did not sign Petrov. I thought he was class. Not a bad game at all for a debutant.
yeah tainio played dm a few times last season and he's not bad at all, able to anticipate the intentions of the opponents well. in fact, he tackles harder than zokora.

what happened to damien duff? he should be good for spurs.
Old 14-08-2007, 11:04 AM
Samster

Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawksbay View Post
k bro i will remind u of that.u smartass
Quote:
Originally Posted by _AXL_ View Post
which season??? next game also not going to be easy as well.
dear bros, spurs will spread sunderland all over the field in white hart lane and sun them like tea leaves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OkoBoko View Post
I'll be backing on Spurs to beat Everton on wed morning. 2-0 my scoreline
you are as cool as a cucumber bro, but its a long season so tonight just win enough for a massage, some whisky and an italian bag for your lady ok.
Old 14-08-2007, 12:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
...spurs will spread sunderland all over the field in white hart lane and sun them like tea leaves.
Cull Martin Jol... and cockerels will sing?
Old 14-08-2007, 12:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 17
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

Hey Bros,

DAWSON still out for 2 weeks so it may be same defence as last sat or ROCHA playing.Actually ROCHA last season tried very hard to make up his not so good early games,there was one game with ARSE or CHESKI i headed the ball poorly & that led to a goal & we lost that game !

So it may take a several games before we can have our best line up playing due to injuries !

JOL to buy DAVIS / WEST BROM,you guys think it'll be a good buy ?
Old 14-08-2007, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Cull Martin Jol... and cockerels will sing?
cock-ka-doo-to-dare-is-to-do!
Old 14-08-2007, 03:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
putrawk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lungless View Post
Taarabt on the left and keane in the middle. Strikers will be Berb and Bent first....

For Defence, i think it would be better for Kaboul and Rocha to partner each other(provided Dawson is still out), Right to be Chimbonda and Left to be Gardner as he is a left footer....
Yeah bring Taarabt in! He is the new Zidane after all!....I also agree with u bro, the defence should be Chimbo, Rocha, Kaboul and Gardner on the left. I can never rely on Gradner if he plays CB coz he always give me a minor heart attack! Better for him to play in the flanks. hehe

Quote:
Sometimes i dun know whether is it because of Mr Levy shrewed business like mind that makes all these so called rumours failed. You know that Levy dun like to pay much and he is good in that sense that Spurs get most players on the cheap under him - except for Bent(cannot blame him as Ipswich needs to be paid as well).
This time I disagree with you bro. I think Levy has been very generous in terms of buying players. Mind you we payed 40 mil for just 3 players this season! And even if we signed Edgar Davids on a free transfer 2 seasons ago, his wage is very high. To me, Mr Levy, Mr Buchler and the ENIC clan is the best board chairmans in the EPL!

Back in the 80s, we were almost bankrupt. Came in Alan Sugar, saved the club from administration and transformed the club fortunes, despite the club being a mediocre club. Then came in Enic and from then on it really changed. So, to say Levy shrewed business like mind, for me, is unfair.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyk View Post
Last sat TANIO was not playing his best,what do you think of JENAS & ZOKORA,it seem that JOL thinks highly of JENAS !
I have said so many times, I aM not a fan of JENAS. To me, he is like our Vinny Samways who plays a simillar game to Jenas. Sometime show talent and brilliance, while most of the time plays a lazy game. Tend to pass the ball wayward and hardly contribute to the team, unless if he gets further up, he would pop up and score a goal or two. Apart from that, he is just a mediocre player.

Quote:
. I also like Hudds but im wondering whether the kid works hard coz he seems to put on weight everytime i see him play and although creative, his decision making can be a little slow at time. If he trains hard he will be the man to spray the passes but he is still not the man to hold the midfield together as he sucks in tackles!!\
I think he is a good holding midfielder. I have been following Hudds progress since he was linked to us and I must say he is a class act. He is actually a center back in nature, but was transformed as a holding MF later on. SO that is why he is strong and are able to win the ball, which is important for todays game. Yeah he does look stocky...that is why he is perhaps the slowest player in the EPL. But that doesnt mean he is not a good footballer. He could pass, win the ball and head. pace doesnt count in his game, just ask Teddy Sheringham....his football brains are is asset and he is as slow as an old morris minor with no fuel....

Quote:
what happened to damien duff? he should be good for spurs.
Duff? I dunno man, u sure u want another sicknote in our team? Dont you have any pity for our physios?

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyk View Post

JOL to buy DAVIS / WEST BROM,you guys think it'll be a good buy ?
DAVIS- good player, but not worth his price tag! We had a bad experience with Dean Richards, who cost us 8.1mil and he was utter crap. Hope he is well now though. Any news on him? Hows his illness nowadys? Cured?
Old 14-08-2007, 04:20 PM
qq_member

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Spurs having a game tonite!!

All the best!!

Old 14-08-2007, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by putrawk View Post
Yeah bring Taarabt in! He is the new Zidane after all!....

Duff? I dunno man, u sure u want another sicknote in our team? Dont you have any pity for our physios?
so far i think i've seen taarabt play once only and thats last season.

oh ya, duff seems to be another sick note.
Old 14-08-2007, 04:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
dear bros, spurs will spread sunderland all over the field in white hart lane and sun them like tea leaves.
beware bro... they r sunderland, not kinderland leh!!! good luck in the game against everton. they r no pushovers, so i would expect a hard fight as well.
Old 14-08-2007, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AXL_ View Post
beware bro... they r sunderland, not kinderland leh!!! good luck in the game against everton. they r no pushovers, so i would expect a hard fight as well.
oh thanks bro, i really need the luck. i need to win some money tonight to pay for my driving lessons.
Old 14-08-2007, 05:31 PM
Samster

_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
oh thanks bro, i really need the luck. i need to win some money tonight to pay for my driving lessons.
kangtong liao isit??? dont waste money already lah!!! wont pass one!

but think it will be a draw game tonite...
Old 14-08-2007, 05:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 17
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

Our 1ST WHL game,I'm very sure that our SPURS team will really want to perform well ! Yes,it may be tough but we will win this game ! Looking forward to it !!! Come you SPURS !!!!
Old 15-08-2007, 06:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2862 / Power: 18
Cum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Martin Jol should be feeling the heat now.
Lost again n it's a home game n quite a few new signings...

Proud Member of Tiko Club
Proud To Be A Reds
Old 15-08-2007, 06:37 AM
Samster

tough luck... thought there was a push for toffees' 2nd goal leading to robinson being in his own net. the 3rd was an unlucky deflection.

berbatov had a good game actually but down on his luck and seems like he is starting not to believe in himself anymore. but overall, spurs let down by its defence again. haiz... better luck with derby during the weekend. cheers.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1