The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2004, jessy, kopishopuncle, OldUncleSG

Old 28-06-2023, 11:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 661 / Power: 19
rapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bukit Merah

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldUncleSG View Post
To put in some fair words for L****, after I have tried and shared my FR and got other Bros to try her waxing and HJ, the HJ was always sensually done and not like the turbo mode. There is nothing weong in limiting roaming to boobs during HJ - which is a standard in majority of the joints. After all, one is only paying top-up of 50. In many joints, ML ask for top-up in order to touch their boobs during HJ.

And this is a beauty joint that offer waxing, facial and massage, not a BBBJ or FJ joint. MLs need to be in their uniform and not allowed to strip partially or fully. Remember that the front door is always left open. When AV (antivice) dashes in and ML is caught semi naked or fully naked, ML goes up the lorry, and the customer will likely be scot free.

For those who are looking for MLs to strip and or to allow roaming of south during HJ, the joint that Linda works for does not suit you.
Maybe one of the MLs there allow customers to do more, but that is never part of the standard menu that all other MLs offer.

You are much better off going to Cat3 curtain joints, illegal FJ joints or Geylang RLD (RedLight District).
Go to the right places for the right stuff, to meet your expectations.

We all understand that one man's meat is another man's poison.
One oddly lousy FR and rating on L**** does not negate the fact that the vast majority of the Bros who visited her gave her positive review and rating.
I do agreed with you. I dont get the feeling from her. Maybe i already know what this shop provide only so my expectation is not as high when lady boss ask me to try her.
Old 29-06-2023, 11:18 AM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 954 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120200 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
its a waste that cannot roam any other part of body as this is a beauty spa where they allow wear skirt. Malaysian A**** no longer there bah.
the MiLF boss pretty yah.
Bro,

Any idea boss do massage?

Go try ML L and post your FR. LOL. She got many supporter here. She say got one guy 50+ like her very much and advertise for her here. Now she have many customer thanks to this guy. See if your FR matches mine.

I will try out ML A next round but she do not look like advertise pics. Only the fair skin matches. Boobs from the outside looks yummy. Definitely bigger the L.

I ask why photo of all the shop ML dun look the same. They say boss ask to put one....Zzz..

Take note their tips is 60-80 and see how you feel their service and give.

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 29-06-2023, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 756 / Power: 9
sgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Bro,

Boss confirm don't do massage. I think she got kid got boyhwen here one.
Old 29-06-2023, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 813 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro,

Go try ML L and post your FR. LOL. She got many supporter here. She say got one guy 50+ like her very much and advertise for her here. Now she have many customer thanks to this guy. See if your FR matches mine.

I will try out ML A next round but she do not look like advertise pics. Only the fair skin matches. Boobs from the outside looks yummy. Definitely bigger the L.

I ask why photo of all the shop ML dun look the same. They say boss ask to put one....Zzz..

Take note their tips is 60-80 and see how you feel their service and give.
Personally I got more mileage from A. Don't tip more than $50 But this shop is good only if you want to do waxing; no point going for massage. It's not going to be a very meaningful massage as the ML in short skirt can only press press a bit here and there.

Last edited by afterburn; 29-06-2023 at 05:29 PM.
Old 29-06-2023, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2780 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro,

Go try ML L and post your FR. LOL. She got many supporter here.

I will try out ML A next round but she do not look like advertise pics.
Idk the boss got do massage or not. I won't try L**** as I don't think of venturing BMC for long time as its out of the way. Last time purposely go BMC because of MYS.

The A i mention is malaysian An*** not prc Am*
Her top is flat leh... but bottom wet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Personally I got more mileage from A. Don't tip more than $50 But this shop is good only if you want to do waxing; no point going for massage.
An*** is from massage shop turn beauty shop so her masage is ok. Wear skirt is better access.
Old 29-06-2023, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 813 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Idk the boss got do massage or not. I won't try L**** as I don't think of venturing BMC for long time as its out of the way. Last time purposely go BMC because of MYS.

An*** is from massage shop turn beauty shop so her masage is ok. Wear skirt is better access.
I was referring to the prc Am* Top not flat. Verified
Old 30-06-2023, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 1
GuavaTree is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGuavaTree is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGuavaTree is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGuavaTree is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGuavaTree is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Is Angel back?
Old 30-06-2023, 09:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 561 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4755 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by halfmelonn View Post
Any tried LXY? Looks like new batch come in..
photoshop as usual.
Old 30-06-2023, 10:41 AM

sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Personally I got more mileage from A. Don't tip more than $50 But this shop is good only if you want to do waxing; no point going for massage. It's not going to be a very meaningful massage as the ML in short skirt can only press press a bit here and there.
Haiz...no wonder. I go massage like non existent so I give the points 3/10. Dunno press what..

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 30-06-2023, 12:40 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -22 / Power: 0
heaven4u is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
photoshop as usual.
Yes, back and running side line beauty business also woah
Old 30-06-2023, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 6
blurblur2032 is one of the Best!blurblur2032 is one of the Best!blurblur2032 is one of the Best!blurblur2032 is one of the Best!

Wednesday I saw wechat got one in the area quite near to interchange. So as for one hour.

She is milf with nice butt n shape. Say just here for 3 mth. Haha just listen lor.
Voice quite sweet, look ok. Good in massage, not the piano type. N upfront say that she is here to earn as much as possible to feed the children in china

The shop have a lot of room n share shower place

Ended with hj for 1blue. Not the best but no bad

Entering charge is 68

Her name is xiu xiu

Last edited by blurblur2032; 02-07-2023 at 11:25 AM.
Old 30-06-2023, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blurblur2032 View Post

Entering charge is 68
How close is she to her wechat profile photo? A lot of option for $68 + $50. If milf...business will be harder.
Old 30-06-2023, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 6
blurblur2032 is one of the Best!blurblur2032 is one of the Best!blurblur2032 is one of the Best!blurblur2032 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
How close is she to her wechat profile photo? A lot of option for $68 + $50. If milf...business will be harder.
60% . I 1st time go this place. Also not sure the price. But here that there another 5of them. Maybe next time I try different one
Old 30-06-2023, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2780 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuavaTree View Post
Is Angel back?
idk. never follow up for long. wechat update are all her sideline beauty products.
Old 30-06-2023, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blurblur2032 View Post
Wednesday I saw wechat got one in the area quite near to interchange. So as for one hour.

She is milf with nice butt n shape. Say just here for 3 mth. Haha just listen lor.
Voice quite sweet, look ok. Good in massage, not the piano type. N upfront say that she is here to earn as much as possible to feed the children in china

The shop have a lot of room n share shower place

Entering charge is 68

Her name is xiu xiu
The legs look sibei fit. Thanks for sharing. Upz your points

Last edited by sgpiggybank; 03-07-2023 at 09:41 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1