The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 19-04-2010, 03:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sexykumara deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Geylang's $50 Thai Reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by davepower View Post
Wow,Bro Batboyz...Rich......Haha...Try G9 before,not bad lah,can do wat u wan,some Gals,this cannot,that cannot....
? how to ask OKT if wl does AJ (pantat ?) lah
some bros like like other bros stay away from wl who does.
I wanna try once in life lah
Old 20-04-2010, 05:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Kidy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi to all bros. newbie here and after absorbing infos, now my time to contribute a little bit. hope bros can guide me.

went down to L18 H14 with a friend just now. not knowing any girls, i just ask the okt to intro 1 and he recommend G38, off i go with her. went into the room, after taking off my clothes, she gave me a brief bath and though i was abit disappointed, was thinking maybe later the bed skill will be able to compensate. how wrong i was! after pouring some powder on me, she use her body to rub my for like 2 mins, put on cd for me, bj for like less than 15 times and mount on me.

decide to take control and did her with her lying down. at this point of time, i can't really get into the act and looking at how fake her moanings were, i decide to call it a day withput release at all! maybe just my luck not to have any chemistry with her.

Tag no. 38
Name: never ask
Body: 7
Boobs: A+
Bj: how to rate when she did for less than 15 times
Fj: i just can't get into the mood with her
Rtf: no
Old 20-04-2010, 04:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 15
Naturalhunter is a name known to allNaturalhunter is a name known to allNaturalhunter is a name known to allNaturalhunter is a name known to allNaturalhunter is a name known to allNaturalhunter is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidy View Post
hi to all bros. newbie here and after absorbing infos, now my time to contribute a little bit. hope bros can guide me.

went down to L18 H14 with a friend just now. not knowing any girls, i just ask the okt to intro 1 and he recommend G38, off i go with her. went into the room, after taking off my clothes, she gave me a brief bath and though i was abit disappointed, was thinking maybe later the bed skill will be able to compensate. how wrong i was! after pouring some powder on me, she use her body to rub my for like 2 mins, put on cd for me, bj for like less than 15 times and mount on me.

decide to take control and did her with her lying down. at this point of time, i can't really get into the act and looking at how fake her moanings were, i decide to call it a day withput release at all! maybe just my luck not to have any chemistry with her.

Tag no. 38
hmm brother kidy... dont be sad. from my hunts i would recommend u houses 34, 38 and 18 along the Lorong 18 houses. lorong 20 there is the famous house 36 u can try that place. and Westerhout Road i wrote afew FRs on House 45 and 43. u can try those houses. so far girls are service orientated and the OKTs are nice uncles. the girls there when u go in all very friendly too. i have a friend who likes to go to the opposite side of houses of WR so we can easily Spread out and cover more area to find nice girls and compare stories after our Hunt.

i will ask him again what is the house number for this house which is on the extreme right, opposite House 45. he says all the girls there all BIG BOOBS. he tried 1 girl named ICE and another named ARCTIC. bbj good and service wise horny bitches...

NOT from me kkk its my friend's opinion. i wont write FR on it yet till i try them myself.
but u can take a look yourself. check it out ^,^

Thanks to all the bros who up my Points and hope my Honest FR HELPS!
Thanks for Reading!
Old 20-04-2010, 04:39 PM
Samster

Naturalhunter is a name known to allNaturalhunter is a name known to allNaturalhunter is a name known to allNaturalhunter is a name known to allNaturalhunter is a name known to allNaturalhunter is a name known to all
Lightbulb Re: Geylang's $50 Thai Reports

oh btw.. the 2 girls he took the boobs are big but not natural.. all modified. but a little soft type not the hard type ones. and the skin is fair. both from chiang mai he says.

not really my type. i prefer natural ones. so... if u like it u can go take a look.

Thanks for Reading!
Old 20-04-2010, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Johnjames is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidy View Post

Tag no. 38
hey bro..is she 138? i actually tried this 138 before back then..looks not bad..probably the prettier one in that house...she recently just dye her hair...its longer then shoulder length...she has a tatoo at the waist area...she gives that piss off attitude..like shes not interested...
Old 21-04-2010, 07:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naturalhunter View Post
hmm brother kidy... dont be sad. from my hunts i would recommend u houses 34, 38 and 18 along the Lorong 18 houses. lorong 20 there is the famous house 36 u can try that place. and Westerhout Road i wrote afew FRs on House 45 and 43. u can try those houses. so far girls are service orientated and the OKTs are nice uncles. the girls there when u go in all very friendly too. i have a friend who likes to go to the opposite side of houses of WR so we can easily Spread out and cover more area to find nice girls and compare stories after our Hunt.

i will ask him again what is the house number for this house which is on the extreme right, opposite House 45. he says all the girls there all BIG BOOBS. he tried 1 girl named ICE and another named ARCTIC. bbj good and service wise horny bitches...

NOT from me kkk its my friend's opinion. i wont write FR on it yet till i try them myself.
but u can take a look yourself. check it out ^,^
its ok bro. just told myself that its either not my day, not her day, or we simply got no chemistry!

thanks for the recommendations. 1 thing for sure is i will never step into that house.
Old 21-04-2010, 07:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnjames View Post
hey bro..is she 138? i actually tried this 138 before back then..looks not bad..probably the prettier one in that house...she recently just dye her hair...its longer then shoulder length...she has a tatoo at the waist area...she gives that piss off attitude..like shes not interested...
the 1 i took should be 38, the 1 my friend took should be 138! did not really bother to remember the number.

conclusion is, these 2 is as bad. my friend also phui smelly saliva when he come out!
Old 25-04-2010, 09:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 19
The_Unrepentant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by davepower View Post
For Bro Peanut123....

G3 - cute girl. inside room abit shy with me. likes guys who are gentle with her
BBBJ: yes
FJ: 7/10

***G5 - Really exotic Thai look. with sexy eyes... and she speaks perfect ENGLISH! seriously. she has a degree in business and marketing. here only to work and get back her money she spent in Aust doing her degree and spent on rent + tuition. really poor thing... maybe thats why i take her often. try to get her target. also its really sexy the way she speaks to me in bed with her soft sexy voice in english... and real GFE. sigh. i think i like her too much. haha
BBBJ : 8/10
for me and some others i know can. some of my other friends/workmate try she say cannot. i guess depends on her. have to get on her good side.
FJ : 7.5/10
her Woman on top skill is very nice...
Boobs : around 36c (modified) but very nicely done. nice shape, not saggy and sensitive.

G7 - Chio Ah Lian face... if u guys like fierce face gal this is it.
BBBJ : 9/10
this one is her strong point! she love BJ and if u speak nicely to her... she
even give u nice BJ in shower after u finish fucking already...
standard SOP but she like if customer on top and do slowly. she enjoy more.
Boobs: around 32b size. small cute like... ur ex 16yr last time.. haha

***G8 - Very sweet face, big Shiny Anime cartoon eyes and gentle kind of gal.
BBBJ: 7.5/10
very nice... with her face doing it... 2 times nice! she may give u at first try with her. if not when u try her 2nd time then she give u
FJ: 8/10
Doggie is best with her.. and when she on top.. her boobs so nice to touch and big... natural also.
Boobs:9/10 38c/d
if u like BIG NATURAL boobs this one for u la. seriously...

G9 - Plump gal, teenish but plain looking.

G18 - Physique of an olympic weightlifter, don't know how she can be stated as small size. Face pleasant looking. Boobs looks big though probably due to the pushup bra. Hearsay service quite good but some bros over here say service no good.

G19 - Look like a Ladyboy with strong jaw... scare me at first. she was one of the last i tried to complete my 'collection' to try all girls.
BBBJ: 8/10
when she does it.. like to lick my cock alot up and down and very active doing it...
FJ: 9/10
OK this one i MUST SAY... UP TO U SAMSTERS! she give SKIN TO SKIN fucking if u want... after bbbj u just make her lie down and u can do her liao. my friends all keep going for her and do her like that. when it was my turn to try her i smile and kiss her neck and say its ok... i dont want her get pregnant and use my 'BLANK ATTACHEMENT (condom)" but actually i scared liao to do her raw... if my 3 friends all do her like that before.. surely lots of customers also can right... well up to u fellas. just telling u all first.
Boobs: 34c (modified = silicon)

G33 - this one.. hmm... very quiet. maybe dont like me cause she say i playboy try all her friends. haha
bbbj: yes for regulars
boobs: 36c

G36 - New gal. Lianish with highlighted blonde hairdo. Ok looking only.

G81 - She is the supposedly top and Exp gal but seriously i tried other gals the skill is about the same. try 5, 8 or 99. or even better still if u are the HERO type go take 19.
BBBJ: 8/10
not bad. but no gfe like nomber 5 and 8 for me
she knows how to do some position i think its the squatting on top woman position... very skill and feeling when she do it slowly on me.

G88 - New gal. Average looking.

G89 - Not much impression. Donning an innocent girlish dress.

G99 - Cute, little bit soft bodied. sweet smile. likes to kiss and french with me
BBBJ: 8.5/10
FJ:8/10
she loves it when i am on top and do her slowly to start first... but her best skill is doggie style. she will move with u in rhythm and her moan very sexy to hear
boobs:34c
she loves to do breast fuck for u... and her skin very smooth and very fair. if u nice to her she nice to u too... This i copy out de.....Hope u like it.....
Are all this gers fr, h38? you sure all of them do bbbj?and g19 can do raw??!!
Old 25-04-2010, 11:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 15
batboyz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybatboyz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I went down to L20H36 this afternoon (25/04/2010), arrived around 4.20pm. There were around 7 girls available. Based on few good FRs, decided to try G5.

No.: G5 - she said been in SG for 2 1/2 months

Height: 1.50m (my guess)

Looks: 4/10

Boobs: C cup (enhanced)

Shower/Water Bed: 6/10 - back and front body massage, quite relaxing

Catbath: 3/10 - only nipples licking, then continue with BJ

HJ: 5/10

BJ: 3/10 - couldn't really feel it because of the CD, no BBBJ, because she said safer and better don't trust working girls

FJ: 4/10 - started with cowgirl, missionary, then doggy

Frenching: N/A - she said cannot

GFE: 1/10 - I didn't feel any, she played music from her mobile, which I didn't really enjoy, but I did not say anything just to respect her, she just slept by herself after we finished and before she asked for shower

RTF: No - G9 is still the best for me

Damage: $100 (2 sessions)
Old 26-04-2010, 01:43 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Geylang's $50 Thai Reports

ok i went there a few days back. cant remember wat day, probably tuesday last week. walked in and the place was really nice decor. took in Number 5 and went up.

this is my story...

Girl: 05
Face: 8/10 (luscious full sexy lips, kind smile)
boobs:36B 8/10 (modified but soft and natural feel)
Waist, Ass: size 27, ass prob 34 (beautiful ass when she was on doggy)
BJ: 7/10 (not bad)
BBJ: she didnt offer and i didnt ask too. cant wait to bonk her tts why. haha
FJ: 8/10

I saw her wearing a red dress... sitting in the back on the right side of the room. upstairs i saw her walking up and her ass was swaying left right left... omg nice. i touch it and she didnt say anything. going in the room i just took off my shirt and looked at her, she said "be right back, take towel" in near perfect english... u guys were right! i felt awkward abit cause i was used to talking to WLs in thai+some english and now felt like i was talking to a tourist or club chick i pick up from town or something... The room looks like a newly married couples room with curtains at the bed etc... wallpaper was a horny one with naked chicks...

sat on the skeleton chair with the water washing my ass from below (very ticklish feeling) and she walked in and strip. she came into the toilet and washed me... her boobs at my head level. i cupped her boobs nicely and kissed it and squeezed it really nice. got me hard quickly like that... and she soaped my cock, stroking it really nice.
"mmm... hard already?"
"haha... ur english is good. i love it... ya, u know this already, am sure everyone tells u"
"tell me wat? (and her face like almost black, suspect ppl are talking abt her i think"
"that u are beautiful. that u are sexy. its true and i am sure u are bored hearing it all the time.. so i dont say it. haha"

she smiled so sweetly and went onto the bed. took a condom there and sat on some kind of S shape chair. a love chair i think
and gave me a BJ there... her tongue... wtf... she deep throat me and her tongue i dont know how she does it.. was like licking my bottom shaft when my whole Cock was in her throat! how she can put all inside is SKILL le!!!

i raise her up and motion her to lie down. i took some KY and put all over my cock and took some and put inside her too... "i want u to relax and enjoy too ok..." and we did it missionary. slowly in, and i saw her face make a big O.
"ah...mmm..AH..." and she smiled at me. i move in on her and kiss her lips...
u are right she doesnt do frenching. but kissing her lips gently was enough for me. she is so beautiful... i bend over and hugged her and kissed her neck... we were enjoying it that way for awhile. quite long cause it just felt so good...
then i made her turn and go doggy for awhile... omg guys!!!! her ass was so fair... like glows in the dark... soft too... i went in and did it slow and went medium speed. didnt want to cum so fast. want to enjoy this babygirl a little more first...

i lay down and got her on top. oh the view was beautiful.. her breasts were modified (i hate modified... I like NATURAL, thus my name naturalhunter) but hers was special. modified but its nice u know? soft and not like others where its hard like Pecs. i took another pillow to make my back higher and i could suck on her nipples... SHIT was it the lighting? it was PINK! nice.. oh my cock was abt to let go already. and her WOMAN ON TOP Skill was good... rocking and grinding on me... so wet also... and her smiles was like so beautiful... i could just imagine if she was a girl outside would definitely date her! haha... lol... and i came. so hard till i curl my toes.
i sat up and made her lie down again. hugged her till i finish cumming and kissed her 2-3 times slowly and then slowly open my eyes... wah. nice le... now i know why so many ppl write abt her...

i showered alone and she was bz cleaning up the bed. arranging towels etc.
"u have to clean up? dont they have other ppl to do that?"
"no all girls hve to clean up. boss says. haha"
G 05. " so what is your name?"
me, "#$%^. urs?"
"Milk".

wat? milk? some houses girl names are apple, Pie, May, June following names of fruits or months but this one is dairy product? haha...

me "thanks for the goodtimes milk..."
"yes come back and see u again"

RTF: NO. scared fall in love or get addicted. haha... good sex, can talk english too. tempted to get her number and etc etc... better run liao...

Thanks for Reading!
Old 26-04-2010, 09:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 22
MaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to all

Not many bro mention AR... Any recommend?
Old 26-04-2010, 09:26 PM
Samster

batboyz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybatboyz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Interesting FR, Naturalhunter. Your experience was completely different than mine. She didn't even allow me to touch her lips, but she allowed you to kiss her lips, that's quite interesting. However, I did kissed her neck and back. She even said tired when she was on top and during doggy.

From what I could see, her nipples were light brown as I was sucking and licking her nipples, but they're obviously not pink. However, it was true that her boobs were softer than G3 whose boobs were also modified, but they were still too firm for me, still prefer natural.

In addition, her BJ was so-so for me, maybe because I couldn't feel much with cap regardless of the girl's BJ skill.

Thanks.
Old 27-04-2010, 12:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
4headsnake deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hello All bro...........has lost touch in the situation there long time.
Any to recommend for big and natural one?
Old 27-04-2010, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by batboyz View Post
Interesting FR, Naturalhunter. Your experience was completely different than mine. She didn't even allow me to touch her lips, but she allowed you to kiss her lips, that's quite interesting. However, I did kissed her neck and back. She even said tired when she was on top and during doggy.

From what I could see, her nipples were light brown as I was sucking and licking her nipples, but they're obviously not pink. However, it was true that her boobs were softer than G3 whose boobs were also modified, but they were still too firm for me, still prefer natural.

In addition, her BJ was so-so for me, maybe because I couldn't feel much with cap regardless of the girl's BJ skill.

Thanks.
it wasnt pink? hmm maybe the lighting i guess... her body was fair. right???
ya but she really looks beautiful to me. and yes u said she was like lazy lazy service like that. i know wat u mean. tts why i couldnt bother much with the BJ... (i always prefer pussy over BJ... want to fuck longer, if BJ = 50% power used up. haha)

and another thing is hmm i try not to smoke before i take WL or Go on dates before the sex, so breath smells good, always have Clorets sweets in right pocket and before enjoying my WL i use the Listerine. maybe that will encourage the WL to relax and make out with us guys. at least thats wat i think.

Thanks for Reading!
Old 27-04-2010, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naturalhunter View Post
it wasnt pink? hmm maybe the lighting i guess... her body was fair. right???
ya but she really looks beautiful to me. and yes u said she was like lazy lazy service like that. i know wat u mean. tts why i couldnt bother much with the BJ... (i always prefer pussy over BJ... want to fuck longer, if BJ = 50% power used up. haha)

and another thing is hmm i try not to smoke before i take WL or Go on dates before the sex, so breath smells good, always have Clorets sweets in right pocket and before enjoying my WL i use the Listerine. maybe that will encourage the WL to relax and make out with us guys. at least thats wat i think.
Well, her body was fair, but I think, my body is even fairer than hers lol... Anyway, I don't smoke or drink and I always use Listerine during shower, so that's not an issue for me.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1