The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 08-05-2016, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
wildface deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Danok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by vkoolboi View Post
Bro, where is this farm with so many welcoming puyings?
Doesn't seems to be from Danok
Old 09-05-2016, 03:46 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 0
SQ2600 is one of the Best!SQ2600 is one of the Best!SQ2600 is one of the Best!

Quote:
That bar is in Soi 6 Pattaya. Dun be conned by the poster.
Old 09-05-2016, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
What to look out for in spider and winner clubs, any advice on dos and donts? What is the best time to visit? Go there without puying or with puying is better? Is it expensive?
Winner

Winners is on the same soi as Fortune. Before this soi, the other soi has Spider and Scorpion. All these lower end tier Thai puds are near Hello Bangkok.

Winners is okay. No Thai bands here. Flower hanging is cheap. Flower lady would not hassle you to continue to buy flowers if you say , no. Lady drink is cheaper than the bigger clubs. Sometimes got sexy show with nude girls but depends on the timing of the night. Can book lady out for FJ but after the bar closes at 10pm Thai time. But ask the lady first as some of them stays upstairs.

Do not take the bar's tit bits, ice in bucket as these will be billed to you. Food vendors will come in to sell you mango, etc at THB 120. Don't drink alcohol such as Black Label there as a big bottle of coke ( mixer ) in a plastic bottle will cost you THB400. Drink beer. Sometimes, beer got promotion. Drink 5 get a free bottle but you need to ask the mamasan or service personnel first before you order. Can drink a small bottle of coke inside at THB 120. Big bottle of beer cost a bit more at around THB 180.

Go there without puying is better. Doubt if any booked puying would want to enter Winner. They prefer the bigger clubs.

Go at 7 to 8 pm Thai time is okay. At times, I went there at 6 pm after dinner and was the only customer there. Then at 10 pm hit the bigger clubs, then at 3 am, when the bigger clubs closes, u hit the underground clubs at 3 to 4 am. ........u no need to Zzzzz Zzzzz Zzzzz sleep here in Danok.

Do not take the flowers outside of the bar and walk away with it, armed ( with revolver or pistol ) bouncer sitting outside the bar will stop you. Do not strip the lady when dressed at the drinking tables naked. This is not allowed.

Can take panties of girls on the stage and u examine it and keep it for fun. The girl will come to u to get it. But give her a flower or lady drink. I have already done panties parties here. If u like, u can swing the panties around and around your head ( if u are high ).

Spider
On a different soi. Got shows, got naked ladies on stage. Got dinosaurs puyings. Expensive here. Expensive here in the sense that service personnel are greedy for tips. Puyings are greedy for tips. Many puyings will come to u. Keep a lady while u are there, you need to pay THB500 and more. Lady can be naked with you if you request her to do so. U just need to pay more tips. Sometimes, got nice sexy ladies plus a few T-Rex wallet eating dnos.

Had a lady but cannot see her tits as it was very dark. Asked her to let me see her tits which she showed me her nipples and nice melons which I squeezed. You can strip the girls naked in the cocktail table ( if you got very big wallet ).

Got an upstairs section with cocktail tables for u to look at the stage.

Lady can be book for over night. But after the bar closed but you need to ask. Many girls stay in Hatyai area.

Just go and look c is okay. But please be prepared if you get a lady and that the service personnel are all very eager for your wallet.

Last edited by Yokosi; 09-05-2016 at 09:31 AM.
Old 09-05-2016, 09:47 AM
Samster

Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bars in Danok with so many welcoming puyings with English sign boards ???. They must be getting the attention of their " handsum farangs ".

Danok farms are ktvs with KTVs on their signs.

Sungai Golok farms are also ktvs and are called " offices ".

Padang Besar farms are also ktvs and are not named bars on their signs, sometimes.....no signs at all. I smoked pot with a puying in their house / farm.

Hatyai farms are also ktvs and it said so on their sign boards.

In field report 9741, the picture showed a deserted street at 2 pm in Danok.

Normal lah, if taken at 2 pm in Danok. At 2 pm when the weather is hot, everyone enjoy some shade with air con. At 2 pm, nothing much to do in Danok, hide in your hotel, eat in some restaurants, hardly anyone gets sun burnt on the streets unless you are up to some thing or got a venture to do.

Last edited by Yokosi; 09-05-2016 at 10:21 PM.
Old 09-05-2016, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
annonymous deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lots of fake postings
What the heck
Old 09-05-2016, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
annonymous deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Where are you Mr Black Horse Prince
Miss your field reports really
Come on back k
Old 12-05-2016, 11:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Kitt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello... Newbie here in this thread...

I was in Danok 2 weeks ago, with helpful information from Bro Yokosi. (Thanks)

Managed to visit Winner and Spider, and I can say that Winner is far more better than Spider...

Spider had many dino puyings roaming and very few puying would take off their clothes in stage.
The server will also keep pouring your beer into his cup to encourage drinking with you (but the motive is to empty your bottles soon to make you pay more next bottles)

For Winner, it is more better with more sexy puyings and almost 95% puyings there would go up the stage to show you their melons and bush valleys...

Overall, if want to go this kind of show, it will be good to go WINNER.

Fortune and Scorpion I had not visited yet, but will try next time.
The last visit I saw Scorpion is closed, but do not know if it is permanently closed down or not..
Old 12-05-2016, 11:40 AM
Samster

BTW, when I visit Danok, the place is still safe.
Everything is normal as I walked around the streets... (OKT calling you to see their girls, girls outside the KTVs waving at you to persuade you to go inside, people having dinner along the makan street of KPK...)
No cowboy shooting or fights as mentioned in previous threads discussed.....
Old 12-05-2016, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitt View Post
BTW, when I visit Danok, the place is still safe.
Everything is normal as I walked around the streets... (OKT calling you to see their girls, girls outside the KTVs waving at you to persuade you to go inside, people having dinner along the makan street of KPK...)
No cowboy shooting or fights as mentioned in previous threads discussed.....
Thank u very much for your field reports.

You not liked some one who pasted reports from elsewhere on the Thai border towns regarding bombings, killings, etc. and scaring shit of almost everyone (except the oldies ) who frequent such areas. Nor are you the kiasi or kiasu type.

Just be alert and be street smart in any Thai border town will do fine for you and everyone.

Salute and kudos yo you.

Up u my miserable 10 points.
Old 14-05-2016, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
wildface deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just back from Danok last Wednesday. Still very peaceful but seems that the motor OKTs are missing from the streets. Anyway, not much people on the streets even at night

Went to Mutiara 2 and 3, really spoilt for choice as not much customer. Some of them are at the eating area when we walked in, they quickly rush into the selection hall, so can image how hungry they are for money. Got myself a cute ML, did the routine with happy ending which almost made me crawl out of the spa...

Also went to First Club, M club and Hello Bangkok. Surprisingly girls alot lesser in M club compare to last year but girls r playful if you know how to turn on the switch, customers also not much with plenty of empty table. First club have a few GEMs which i saw, quality of girls are not bad. Hello bangkok not as crowded as before and can see some girls sitting at the side playing their HP. Quality and quantity not as many as the 1st two clubs but enough to go around as not much customers

Overall i think the town has quiet down a flair bit so you can imaging girls trying hard to get your attention.
Old 15-05-2016, 05:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTOA3954 View Post
Looks more like LB to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by annonymous View Post
Are you serious?
Hahaha
Don't think so lah!
Old 18-05-2016, 12:03 PM
Samster

I'm planning to go Danok again on 29 Jun...

Taking a break from work to lazily relax in this little town...
Old 18-05-2016, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitt View Post
I'm planning to go Danok again on 29 Jun...

Taking a break from work to lazily relax in this little town...
Please enjoy what this small town can offer you before prices go sky high.

And.............................

Don't fuck the Spiders inside that pud !!!.

Last edited by Yokosi; 18-05-2016 at 04:41 PM.
Old 23-05-2016, 03:57 AM
Samster (M)

WillP0wer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Forum newbie here, just went to Danok for the first time last week. Before going, read plenty of useful infos here esp. from sifu like Yokosi, so I thought I should just do the same for anyone who was in my position with a latest update with my short experience.

Firstly, there were no signs of turf war going on that I can see there. So unfortunately no exciting cowboy stories to share.

The girls for LT we got averaged between 3500-4000 Baht (if you pay RM the OKT will quote you 400-450). Felt a bit pricey given the quality of the girls, but it was the best we could find. My first choice was taken by my friend (few have preference for my Malay friend so we let him choose first). I took my second choice but she prefer to be on the phone and taking bath, good tease but always complain pain when f*cking. Took a while next morning to get into action. One thing I learnt, always pick the first one who cheeky smiles at you when you eye contact her when viewing. She made my friend shot 6 times!

Second day went to look for proper massage, landed on one along the same row with Hailam Coffee (white signboard above, can't remember name). The ladies were probably in their late 30s-40s. Oil massage + hot stone for only RM50/2hours, worth the money. After massage they invited us to hang out in their place and served us some warm tea until the heavy rain outside stopped.

That night we went to Winner. It was what I read from here, almost every girl gets on stage and show you their nens and bush. Probably because of lack of customers that night, the moment we entered all the girls vultured around and were rather aggressive trying to get us buy drinks and flowers. We mostly waved them away as we wanted to reserve budget for the next place. Would say the girls were mostly so-so, but the last one just before we left had hypnotic hips and we were just quietly staring and waiting for her to strip, which took maybe 10-15 minutes!

Then we moved on to Hello. The place was lively for a Tuesday night, almost full house on the ground floor. The girls were much better looking, however they mostly just hang around long enough until you start buying flowers/drinks and then they slowly walk away to other tables. They would return once a while though if they like you enough. One friend bought flowers for one of the girls onstage, she came down and layan him. This one was a 9/10. Overall Hello is similar to the larger establishments in KL - big stage, got bands and girl shows, and plenty of girls enough for everyone despite being packed.

It was a decent experience for a first-timer, didn't get a chance to try other places like Mutiara or M Club but maybe in the future.
Old 23-05-2016, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Please enjoy what this small town can offer you before prices go sky high.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillP0wer View Post
Forum newbie here, just went to Danok for the first time last week.

Firstly, there were no signs of turf war going on that I can see there. So unfortunately no exciting cowboy stories to share.

The girls for LT we got averaged between 3500-4000 Baht (if you pay RM the OKT will quote you 400-450). Felt a bit pricey given the quality of the girls, but it was the best we could find.

Then we moved on to Hello. The place was lively for a Tuesday night, almost full house on the ground floor. Overall Hello is similar to the larger establishments in KL - big stage, got bands and girl shows, and plenty of girls enough for everyone despite being packed.

It was a decent experience for a first-timer, didn't get a chance to try other places like Mutiara or M Club but maybe in the future.
LT now in Danok is RM 400 to 450 !!!. I seldom go for LT there........too expensive.

Good that you informed us that there are no signs of turf wars and gunfights in Danok. Very smart people used their grey cells and imagined and put wars and guns and fist fights into this thread. And scared all the kiasi and kiasu cheongsters away from Danok. Which is okay for us brave people that dare to venture into this town..........less competition from other cheongsters, more puyings for us to enjoy, more grateful massage ladies. Plus more greedy service personnel that wanted tips and more tips. Plus eager vultures and dinos puyings all geared up for our wallets. Such a life !!!.

Hello Bangkok plus M Club are not similiar to the larger Thai establishments in Kuala Lumpur. That goes for the closed clubs such as Yes Club, Z Club, Pattaya, Model's Club, Wonderland in KPK area, Kiss Society near the old Oliver Hotel.

If you have been to Soho, W in Solaris, East Club in Pudu area, OS+3 in Jalan Kuchai Lama, Scott's Club in Scott Garden, plus all those smaller Thai puds such as QQ, The Pimp, etc plus those in Penang such as The Pink, Society plus the Thai club at the basement of New York Hotel in Johor Bahru which i have been to...........you will experience it and will know the differences between Thai clubs in Thailand and Malaysia.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1