The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 19-02-2008, 03:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 21
lucifier deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylucifier deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Hi bro,

Can you PM me your contact number in Shenzhen, so that I can contact you when in Shenzhen. So far, only been there once, and it is quite fun. Will want to visit the place again.

Thanks.
Old 19-02-2008, 08:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
Sperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Dear Bros out there,

So sorry that I could not meet some of you...

I'm out for a lot of business trips, and I may only come back on March 15th, when the Shenzhen Weather is a little bit warmer... hehe.

But would be out again by end of March for another month of business trip.

It'll really be my pleasure to meet some of the bros that I wanted to meet, just for a cuppa coffee, and exchange some stories of Shenzhen would be nice!

Hasta La Vista Baby!

Ciao

-1.pacinse
0.Sheridan
1.DevilChan78
2.TonyCheong2
3.Memorablez
4.KhunVi is a scammer promising beautiful girls in macau. i kenna conned rmb 2100 by Khunvi!!!
5.Tho66
Old 19-02-2008, 08:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
ChinaTraveller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

4 FRs and a warning!

Note: All of the below happened before I was aware of this excellent forum. Now I know better!

FR 1
As Shangri-La was full, I had only managed through an agent to get a hotel called Hua An Conifer in Futian - next to one of SZ's landmark buildings.

Late night, sore neck and back so ordered an in-room massage. A not too good-looking girl (3/10) from Hunan showed up for the massage. She offered HJ but I declined - in spite of her stroking and playing with didi. I kept the info for future reference though: This hotel can likely provide more!

The following night I decided to go the whole way. She would ONLY do HJ, and insisted she did the best HJ in SZ. That's quite a statement and after trying, I have to say she may be right. Lots of oil, stroking, milking, slow, fast, teasing, fingertips, whole hand. She was a true HJ-artist! She kept me on the brink for 15 minutes until I shot all over. HJ 9/10 (I will only give a 10 the day I suffer and survive a heart-attack from the action). Damage 200 RMB, plus the massage-fee.

FR 2
Was in the Shangri-La after a late evening dinner. Felt a familiar urge come over me after my evening-shower and surfed around to find any outcall massage as I didn't want to go out of my room again. Found only one site in English in SZ (3W dot enjoyshenzhen dot com), called and booked. Not cheap though at 800 RMB.

A short girl shows up. 5/10 looks, nothing special in any way. Think "girl next door". She washed and jumped straight into bed. No BJ, no play just slammed the cap on and got to work. So 0/10 for BJ and the FJ was at best 2/10. Simply too rushed and no feeling in it. and at 800 RMB - what a sucker I was!

FR 3.
Again back in the Shangri-La and an exact rerun of FR 2. Same provider as I couldn't find anyone else. This time I was clear: Tall and slim girl!

15 minutes later a short and chubby girl shows up. I could have turned her away, but didi was thinking at that time so...

Same as for FR 2: She just washed, no BJ, straight to action. I couldn't bear looking at her so turned to doggie. Then I discovered an unclean smell coming from her. Yuck! She hadn't cleaned properly! Disgusting! I finished off superhumanly quick and got her out the door. And at 800 RMB.

"Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me". So true.

FR 4.
With Shangri-La full I was back at Hua An again. Ordered an in-room massage to see what they could offer. A different girl shows up, named Michelle. She does a little massage before we agree we should do other things... 6/10 on looks, 7/10 on GFE. No BJ though... FJ was OK, 6/10. And then she turned over and asked if she shouldn't just spend the night as it was already late! ON for 800 RMB is a little more expensive than FL, but not a bad price in my book. Especially considering I had earlier paid 800 RMB for crap ST.

Michelle's a keeper. If she expands her repertoire to BJ, she will move up from an overall 6/10 to 8/10 in my book!

Conclusion
Stay away from the service-provider listed above. And for those needing a hotel with services, the Hua An Conifer is not a bad choice (their rooms are almost brand new and nice!).

Happy hunting guys! The ChinaTraveller will travel extensively in China the next 3-4 months. More FRs will follow in relevant forums!
Old 19-02-2008, 10:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 19
boobiieee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterboobiieee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterboobiieee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

During my last trip in late jan, had a quick stop-over at shenzhen. So decided to write this quick FR. My friend brought me to this corner of SZ where he said was famous for all the HK-ies in where they house all their kept mistress. Compared to the rest of SZ, this place had more of a industrialised village kinda of feel. Well there was this stretch of street which was lined full of massage "tui na" and foot massage parlours. Basically walking every few steps got those pretty door maidens dressed in fur greeting you. And some of them are so cute, wonder if I could have them instead

Anyway, my friend brought me to this big 6 storey building and our first 2 hours were spent washing legs. The 3 of us got into our private room and in came our foot massage girls. Usually foot massage girls are a mixed bag even in the good joints in CP like Hui Hua, but the 3 girls that came in were all SYTs man ! Young, cute and pretty .... yummy. They looked about 16-17 yrs old. My friend even had a girl who just turned 16 yrs old the week before. And they were very chatty and friendly and we enjoyed the 2 hrs teasing the girls. My friend managed to get his girl's hp and asked them out for supper when they knocked off from work. The girls just giggled amongst themselves and said see if they are free.

Well, that was not the main reason, my HK friends brought me there. It was on to level 5 of the building. We washed our legs at level 3. Here we were lead into this beautiful room with a lounge and 3 seperate bedrooms. We sat on the sofa as soon the manager lead a bevy of 12 cheongsum clad beauties into the room. These were all the massage "tui na" girls. There a few older girls here about 27-29 yr old and some mid 20s and two girls who looked early 20s. My frined picked a 23 yr old hunan girl, while me and the other friend waited for the 2nd parade. This time I saw a petite size D-cup girl enter. Her breasts were virtually popping out of her tight cheongsum. And she was not very tall, about 1.5 to 1.55m I guess. She was my pick while my friend picked a lao chio 28 yr old fuzhou girl. And off we proceed to the bedrooms. My 2 friends disappeared into the rooms first while I stayed at the lounge first.
Old 19-02-2008, 11:00 AM
Samster

boobiieee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterboobiieee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterboobiieee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I prefer to get some rapport with my girl first, so we sat in the lounge for a while. She was from hubei and 24 yrs old. I kept staring at her huge assets. They were big ! There was a knock on the main door and the waiter brought their "set lunch" for the girls. It was a plate of several glasses filled with various colour liquids. (think there was milk, tea, coke, grass jelly, warm water etc)

Finally cannot tahan and was led by her to the room. There she stripped me and lay me down on the bed. She started by giving my shoulders a good rub, she had surprisily good strength. She then started to gulp the warm milk and gave my back a wet catbath. And then followed by warm water. She would move down to my ass crack and then she gave my asshole a lick. Ass-rim me with warm milk and hot water, the feeling quite shiok. Next she stripped and gave me a boob massage. By this time I was already damn horny and turned over. And just clamped my mouth on her soft D-cup breasts, suckling it like a baby. She saw my hardened manhood and giggled. She grabbed it and stroked it with a cheeky smile before going down and giving my nuts a good suck. Slowly she went and gave me a mind-blowing bbbj. Using her warm wet mouth, sometimes filled with cold coke or warm tea, I experienced hot and cold heaven. She just kept sucking and was determined to have me cum. Not to disappoint, I let my load of warm sperm unload into her mouth. Damn shiok !

We rest a while and she lay her head on my shoulders. After a short rest, she started arousing me again by licking my nipples and rubbing her pussy over my deflated cock. I grabbed her and we kissed for a while but no tongue Then it was another round of her wonderful bbbj and I stopped her before I cim again. she capped me and we did three styles before I gave up. She on top, me on top and doggie. It was a tiring but staisfying 2 hours !

It was already past 1130pm by the time we all left the place. We were supposed to take a taxi back to border and return to HK. But my hk friend itchy finger went and call his foot massage girl. After sweet-talking her for a while, it seem we were now all gonna have supper together. I glared at him and told him we were running late. but he gave me a cheeky smile and said his girl were bringing her friends along and who knows what might happen after supper.
Old 20-02-2008, 04:12 AM
Samster

Sperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinaTraveller View Post
4 FRs and a warning!

Conclusion
Stay away from the service-provider listed above. And for those needing a hotel with services, the Hua An Conifer is not a bad choice (their rooms are almost brand new and nice!).

Happy hunting guys! The ChinaTraveller will travel extensively in China the next 3-4 months. More FRs will follow in relevant forums!
Dear ChinaTraveller,

Man, you have paid premium for most of your adventures... but I sure hope some of the pointers pointed out by some Shenzhen Adventurers would be very useful.

Why don't you go to the FORUM SEARCH, and search for Shenzhen, and I believe alot of THREAD will pop out, and there are many many detailed description, as I think SAMMYBOYFORUM is the wikipedia of SINGAPOREAN ADVENTURERS all over the world, hahaha...

Enjoy...

SPERM OUT.

-1.pacinse
0.Sheridan
1.DevilChan78
2.TonyCheong2
3.Memorablez
4.KhunVi is a scammer promising beautiful girls in macau. i kenna conned rmb 2100 by Khunvi!!!
5.Tho66
Old 20-02-2008, 11:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2526 / Power: 20
topfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond repute

nice fr boobiiee, was the place u went "shui wei chun" village? is it near to the main entrance just opposite this seafood restaurant...looks like i wanna check out this "6 storey" building if u remember the name. oh yea whats the damage for the action at level 5?

litres of fuel for exchange. leave your nick to be topped up, if i forgot to top u up, plz pm me

to topup:
Old 20-02-2008, 12:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2764 / Power: 20
GTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sperminator View Post
Dear ChinaTraveller,

Man, you have paid premium for most of your adventures... but I sure hope some of the pointers pointed out by some Shenzhen Adventurers would be very useful.

Why don't you go to the FORUM SEARCH, and search for Shenzhen, and I believe alot of THREAD will pop out, and there are many many detailed description, as I think SAMMYBOYFORUM is the wikipedia of SINGAPOREAN ADVENTURERS all over the world, hahaha...

Enjoy...

SPERM OUT.
Is true ........now a day sammyboy become a very useful sex info search machine..............haha
Old 20-02-2008, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by topfuel View Post
nice fr boobiiee, was the place u went "shui wei chun" village? is it near to the main entrance just opposite this seafood restaurant...looks like i wanna check out this "6 storey" building if u remember the name. oh yea whats the damage for the action at level 5?
Thanks bro topfuel,

I'm not very good with Chinese Names but I think the place was called Chang San or something like dat. As for the building, I dunno it's name as it was all in Chinese but it's one of only 3 buildings there that have 6 storeys. All are the the bigger size massage/footwash establishments.

As for the damage the whole package was about 750 RM all in.
Old 20-02-2008, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by boobiieee View Post
It was already past 1130pm by the time we all left the place. We were supposed to take a taxi back to border and return to HK. But my hk friend itchy finger went and call his foot massage girl. After sweet-talking her for a while, it seem we were now all gonna have supper together. I glared at him and told him we were running late. but he gave me a cheeky smile and said his girl were bringing her friends along and who knows what might happen after supper.
Continue from my previous FR. Well my bloody HK best buddy had us sitting at a HK style cafe restaurant drinking milk tea as we waited almost an hour for the footwash girls to get off work. But pretty soon all three of us was flanked by 5 giggling young girls

Two of the girls were those who massage for us in the afternoon. (My hk buddy's and mine) The rest were their friends. Guess when u dangle a free supper, sure got lots of takers. My girl was especially cosy with me, dunno why leh ? She was leaning very close to me and she also kept looking my way. So I just focus most of my attention with her while my other 2 HK buddies entertain the other giggling four. Well we spent close to 2 hours laughing and chatting in the restaurant. Soon, my buddies said we spent the night in SZ and return in the morning as it was late. I stared at them and said I did not bring enough cash but they told me the room was on their bill. HK-ies really have 2 much cash to spare. Well it seem that I was not going to spend the night alone as my massage girl heard we were taking a room and lead me by her hand and said why don't I stay at her place. I looked at my other 2 companions and said we see how. They went to a nearby hotel and got themselves a room, it was RM350 a nite ! So expensive. My girl grab my hand and said go to her place and dun stay since so expensive. Well it was hard to resist when an syt look at you with those wide eyes.

It seem my HK buddy (the one that called the girls out) was bringing his girl and her room-mate up to his room ! Tarma !?!?!? the other girls have left and my other friend was tired and wanted to sleep alone anyway. And me ? Well I was lead to my girls place.
Old 20-02-2008, 04:35 PM
Samster

She actually stayed with a friend but she was away. I spotted a men's slippers in her home but I did not inquire further. I was not interested in whether she had a bf or not. Well, once in her room, we got cosy and I initiated to kiss her. She did not resist and we were soon frenching away.

Just a little update on my girl.
From - Fuzhou
Age - 17
Looks - 7
body - 6.5 (some baby fats)
boobs - B cup

Well I tried my luck and wiggle one hand to behind her blouse and un-snapped her bra. She looked a bit surprised but did not resist as I took off her blouse. Her unhooked bra fell down as well and I got to see some of the nicest pink boobs ever. Untested waters of a 17 yr old. My hard on was getting harder as I went down and suckled those small pink nipples. The more I sucked, the heavier she breathed. I moved her hands to unbutton my shirt. And pretty soon, both of us were naked save for our underwear.

I went down and slipped her panties off and saw her cunt was almost bare. Only a few fine hair and her labia was still in very good shape. I did some painting down there and she was shy at first but was soon moaning away.

And the rest is confidential except I have to say she was quite tight but very inexperienced. And we did 2 times before I left.

Wanted to pay her when I left but she refused to take the last remaining RMB in my wallet (which was only about 300 RMB) and said she did not sleep with me for money. Yeah right, how come always same story ah ? Anyway, I still managed to stuff 200 RMB to her before I left.

That's the end of my one night in SZ FR.
Old 21-02-2008, 12:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2526 / Power: 20
topfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond repute

nice FR again, makes me wanna find out where this building really is

litres of fuel for exchange. leave your nick to be topped up, if i forgot to top u up, plz pm me

to topup:
Old 21-02-2008, 12:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 17
zanzibargold deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzanzibargold deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Great FR and experience Bro Boobiieee

You had a reeeaaal great day in Shenzhen! Congrats on scoring such a wonderful gem.

Would be real grateful if you could find out the full details of this place from your HK buddies.

I frequent SZ but have never heard of this fantastic entertainment joint. I keep going to the same ktvs because of old friends in that city. Would really love to explore this new place.

Cheers

zanzibargold
Old 21-02-2008, 10:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2764 / Power: 20
GTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Well I tried my luck and wiggle one hand to behind her blouse and un-snapped her bra. She looked a bit surprised but did not resist as I took off her blouse. Her unhooked bra fell down as well and I got to see some of the nicest pink boobs ever. Untested waters of a 17 yr old. My hard on was getting harder as I went down and suckled those small pink nipples. The more I sucked, the heavier she breathed. I moved her hands to unbutton my shirt. And pretty soon, both of us were naked save for our underwear.

That's the end of my one night in SZ FR.
Wat a great FR .............I like it.........your luck
Old 21-02-2008, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Just a little update on my girl.
From - Fuzhou
Age - 17
Looks - 7
body - 6.5 (some baby fats)
boobs - B cup

And the rest is confidential except I have to say she was quite tight but very inexperienced. And we did 2 times before I left.
Sounds great! Haha... you know, in Shenzhen, in my personal experience, the GIRLS are very open about sex. No, really, not talking about the Massage Palours or such...

I remembered around 4 years ago, I've chatted up a MP manageress, and made friends with her, and treated her dinner, and later I invited her to my apartment, and later, a little rubba rubba, here and there, she get horny, and then action starts...

It's just like this...

And there were many cases that I've made friends with many girls... and it'll be easy if I initiated... but I dunno, maybe guilt or something that stopped me from fucking normal girls, so, I paid money to explore the other side... haha...

At least that made me feel less guilty...

Keep up the great FRs dude!

-1.pacinse
0.Sheridan
1.DevilChan78
2.TonyCheong2
3.Memorablez
5.Tho66
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1