The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 26-07-2010, 08:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
pincywincy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Models in agogo bars in Walking Street:

Lady drinks ( tequila ) : Thb 250 compared to Thb130 for the normal girls.
Short time: Thb 5,000 compared with Thb 1,500 for the other non models.
Long time: Thb 8,000 to 10,000 compared with Thb 2,100 -2,500 for okay agogo ladies.

SERIOUSLY AHH BROOOOO? the drinks for models are 250 baht and ST 5000 bht? thats like singapore prices what omg. can other bros confirm? if like that looks like i wont be going pattaya liao
Old 26-07-2010, 09:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pincywincy View Post
SERIOUSLY AHH BROOOOO? the drinks for models are 250 baht and ST 5000 bht? thats like singapore prices what omg. can other bros confirm? if like that looks like i wont be going pattaya liao
...yes, better don't go... go GM better.....
Old 26-07-2010, 10:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
zmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Senior bros correct me if I'm wrong on this. The real model class can go even higher depends on how much exposure they have in modeling. Some even appear on some p0rn vids. Model label may just be gimmicks, some just happen to come from BKK doing part-time and claimed they are models.

For those type of agogo gals from the vids, normally is 1000-1500 for ST and 2000-3000 LT. They'll ask for more, just try to nego. If you get quote double/triple the rate, just means you look like a carrot head or the gal is not interested. Just moved to another, there are lots to choose.

But it's really depends on how much you want to pay. Some guys enjoy paying 2000-10000B just to buy ping pong balls to pour on the gals. Some enjoy paying the least to get the best gal they can find. It's up to you.
Old 26-07-2010, 11:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Big Uncle etc888 is right. Stay in Spore better. KNN... told u expensive already dun want listen. Tot your Singapore 10 cent bigger than bullock cart wheel?

What the heck is this? School boys planning for holidays next month or last fling before go into NS? Want to fuck model for less than $50? TKK...

Bro Ah Hia,
He not my classmate ah... maybe can become my student for Beginner's class. Then after I train already you can teach the Intermediate level. OK mai? Hey! Talk and suan me so much... tee see kee Bangkok?

Bro Zmanz,
You are right in your observations. Girls tell me before if they dun like the guy and dun wan go out with them they will quote a price higher than the norm at their joint. See if customer want or not.

End of the day its not how much you have paid but how happy are you with what you have paid. You are there to enjoy... mai dtong kit mak!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 27-07-2010, 04:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
pincywincy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro indianmagiccoil- got listen, aiya money wasnt an issue till bro yokosi said 5000bht ST mah, thats really siao already what. fyi im not trying to get a model for 50bucks, secondly im not a schoolboy, thirdly i just am not familiar with pattaya thats why got alot of questions. sorry hor

and now bro zmanz say those girls in the video can get ST 1000-2000, Lt 2000-3000. like that price no problem for me. but now dont know which one is true? what bro yokosi say or bro zmanz
Old 27-07-2010, 09:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Pincywincy,

Since you already have the rough idea on how much does agogo pooying cost, just go nego with them, eventually the pooying is the one who will "open" the price to you.
Old 27-07-2010, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 20
Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Hey! Talk and suan me so much... tee see kee Bangkok?
Wah bo suan ler lah.
3 lay pai kee Pinoy mah.
Wah wu kee wah ka ler ay pager lor.

Quote:
aiya money wasnt an issue till bro yokosi said 5000bht ST mah, thats really siao already what.
If money wasn't an issue......what is 5000bahts for ST bro ?
Old 27-07-2010, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
bro indianmagiccoil- got listen, aiya money wasnt an issue till bro yokosi said 5000bht ST mah, thats really siao already what. fyi im not trying to get a model for 50bucks, secondly im not a schoolboy, thirdly i just am not familiar with pattaya thats why got alot of questions. sorry hor

and now bro zmanz say those girls in the video can get ST 1000-2000, Lt 2000-3000. like that price no problem for me. but now dont know which one is true? what bro yokosi say or bro zmanz
Please read my recent in depth FR on Pattaya. And you will know more about "models" in the bars !.

But i had fun with the model in the bar, just with LD at Thb 250. Immediately, knew something was not right when i get billed for Thb250 for a LD !.

For ST at Thb 5,000 and Lt at Thb 7,000, i no bonk her and save on my money !!!.

Last edited by Yokosi; 27-07-2010 at 11:01 AM.
Old 27-07-2010, 11:09 AM
Samster

Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Please read my recent in depth FR on Pattaya. And you will know more about "models" in the bars !.

But i had fun with the model in the bar, just with LD at Thb 250. Immediately, knew something was not right when i get billed for Thb250 for a LD !.

For ST at Thb 5,000 and Lt at Thb 7,000, i no bonk her and save on my money !!!.
LT at Thb 7,000 ...not correct. Typo mistake. My apology.

Model quoted me LT at 8,000 plus barfine of 2,000 = 10,000 Thb.

It was ST at Thb 5,000 plus barfine of Thb2,000 = 7,000 in my past report.
Old 27-07-2010, 11:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah_Hia View Post
.......If money wasn't an issue......what is 5000bahts for ST bro ?
... maybe his when ST is 4999 bahts, then money is no issue......
Old 27-07-2010, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 20
Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
... maybe his when ST is 4999 bahts, then money is no issue......
Now....why didn;t i think of that..
Old 27-07-2010, 02:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
spark666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guess i started some kind of debate hehe. From what im seeing , in the and, its all really different ...
Old 27-07-2010, 02:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah_Hia View Post
Wah bo suan ler lah.
3 lay pai kee Pinoy mah.
Wah wu kee wah ka ler ay pager lor
ho lah ho lah... On lah! lu lai siam loh leow lu kah pager hor waa lah!

Quote:
secondly im not a schoolboy, thirdly i just am not familiar with pattaya thats why got alot of questions. sorry hor
Then don't sound like a bloody school boy! Bros here can give good advice provide u dun ask stupid questions (yes, there is such thing as a stupid queston).

Quote:
im not trying to be deemed as choosy or high taste or anything ok. just want to find top standard girls as this will be my last holiday for a long time so wana make it a good one.

bro indianmagiccoil- got listen, aiya money wasnt an issue till bro yokosi said 5000bht ST mah, thats really siao already what. fyi im not trying to get a model for 50bucks,
You contradict yourself (reu pom kow jai pit? mai bpen rai) first post say until u like big spender - money no object + attach video of kind of girls u r looking for.

Quote - "Money wasn't an issue" / "find top standard girls... last holiday in long time..." unquote. So in the end what? Big cannon fairy? If u dun sound like trying to get a model for $50 then pray tell what r u trying to say then?

I wanted to buy the new BMW M3 but until salesman tell me... Bro! Money not enough! KNN... do u know tatz how u sound like?

Dun care u school boy, NS boy or play boy. U dun have $$$ then say so. Don't come here and act like u damn loaded, Mr Cash King, Mr Big Spender. Uncle here not chiong long but long enough to give u this advice (want to listen up to u)....

Whats your fuck budget? Know that then we can help you. Point you in right direction. U go GL with only $50 in pocket boh li yu go find Cat150 chicken to fuck right?

Pattaya one big fuck city (literally) u can find a girl to fuck almost everywhere. Its like one big brothel only they call go-go, short time bar, beer bar, massage, KTV, club etc... so if u know what u want then u have a good time there or else end up on a wild chicken chase. Ton nii roo liang mai?

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 27-07-2010, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
LT at Thb 7,000 ...not correct. Typo mistake. My apology.

Model quoted me LT at 8,000 plus barfine of 2,000 = 10,000 Thb.

It was ST at Thb 5,000 plus barfine of Thb2,000 = 7,000 in my past report.
Usually most so called Model will charge more when working outside than in Bangkok.
Old 27-07-2010, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Usually most so called Model will charge more when working outside than in Bangkok.
The Models can charge more but i do not buy
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1