The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 04-11-2006, 11:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
pussybuster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: HK Happening

You are right his ONS and demonic skill has surpassed all of us. Now he has paramountcy all of us even Bro Sebast has to concede defeat. Our new supremacy demon is resurrect.
Bro hitchhiker any vacant space for my abode as i am moving out to look for you in the cold turkey mountain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitchhiker
*applause*
wow bro gilaxes.... awesome ons! i will up you!
looks like you are the new legend killer in hk
Old 04-11-2006, 11:36 AM
Samster

Let me answer it. SYT=Sweet young thing and SMT=Sweet Mature thing. I think you and me should go for SMT. When your next trip back to HK, we must try level 8 local WL in Fuji Building.

[QUOTE=Itto]
Quote:
Originally Posted by gilaxes

An smt, lets call her C, went up to bro sebast_hk for chat and turned out that she wanted to talk to me. I got her a drink and soon she introduced her friends to bro sebast_hk and me. they were friendly and open, yeah open both clothing and attitude. QUOTE]

Bro, what's an SMT ?
Old 04-11-2006, 11:47 AM
Samster

I cannot da bao back in HK it too risky unless i am away from hk. I better immure to prevent mishap.

If my OC finds out my life will be catastrophe. I rather say no than sorry.

Quote:
Yeah a HK chick.

----
Bro PussyBuster, ur ears were pulled by ur OC and tied up by her, how to intro u ladies? ok lah next time I go HK, we hunt at HH together. ok? I make sure u bring 1 back.
Old 04-11-2006, 08:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 19
rokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Seriously continuous night of boozing deteriorate my memory. Bro Sebast97 & gf,Rokket & ENS,Sebast_hk and myself headed to HH Club. the next morning, we dressed up and phuck off. anyway wanna thanks all the bros for the fun we had.
Bro Gilaxes, Great FR! It was not only continuous boozing but also continuous bonking from the days and nights before.

Althought I was MIA once my girl arrived at HH, I witness your hunt on the sideline. Even thought you are drained of energy from the previous nights happennings, you where still alert to smell the sense of sweet pussies. At one point during this event, I saw 2 girls hug you from the front and one from the back simultaneously. What a sight to behold! I think you could've done 3 queen and 1 king that night if you where 100% full of energy. Next time we go HH, I wont invite my girl so we can hunt together. I saw so many nice SYT and SMT that night and would like to try them out. I am bound to score ONS with you around. Remember to pass me the ONS contacts so I can sample them too.
Old 04-11-2006, 08:19 PM
Samster

rokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Yeah a HK chick.

----
Bro PussyBuster, ur ears were pulled by ur OC and tied up by her, how to intro u ladies? ok lah next time I go HK, we hunt at HH together. ok? I make sure u bring 1 back.
I think he will bring more than 1 back la. He is hungry to taste new dishes.
Extremely hungry!!!!
Old 04-11-2006, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitchhiker
sifu buster is right bros
if you have a HK gf and are looking for romantic getaway at cheap prices.. can consider the holiday chalets there. imagine sound of sea waves as you make out in your room, follow by walk at the beach, bbq outside your chalet or seafood at nearby restuarants... i did this twice before my retirement days.. awesome experience.

but word of caution is that now onwards will be slightly colder with strong winds from the sea.. definitely late spring or early summer is best timing
Becareful about those chalet Bro. Alot of people have committed suicide in them. Last year, a few of them shut all the windows and started to burn coal inside so they will die from suffication. But then again, maybe the girlswill be so afraid that they will hug you all night.
Old 05-11-2006, 01:49 AM
weikien

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Will be heading to HK from on 10dec for 6 days. Anyone care to meet up for some fun around?

was thinking of heading to shenzhen too, any takes on this? newb here.
Old 05-11-2006, 02:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5749 / Power: 20
gilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussybuster
You are right his ONS and demonic skill has surpassed all of us. Now he has paramountcy all of us even Bro Sebast has to concede defeat. Our new supremacy demon is resurrect.
Bro hitchhiker any vacant space for my abode as i am moving out to look for you in the cold turkey mountain.
haha Sifu Buster, I have told you umpteen times that your TAIWAN ONS is the benchmark. I only could barely smell your tail, still way behind whatever legacy. nevertheless, appreciate your appraisal. Will be back to HK soon la.
Old 05-11-2006, 02:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5749 / Power: 20
gilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rokket
Bro Gilaxes, Great FR! It was not only continuous boozing but also continuous bonking from the days and nights before.

Althought I was MIA once my girl arrived at HH, I witness your hunt on the sideline. Even thought you are drained of energy from the previous nights happennings, you where still alert to smell the sense of sweet pussies. At one point during this event, I saw 2 girls hug you from the front and one from the back simultaneously. What a sight to behold! I think you could've done 3 queen and 1 king that night if you where 100% full of energy. Next time we go HH, I wont invite my girl so we can hunt together. I saw so many nice SYT and SMT that night and would like to try them out. I am bound to score ONS with you around. Remember to pass me the ONS contacts so I can sample them too.
haha, u could have helped me with those ladies. I was getting up closed and personal with the smaller boobs one but i think she gave me away to her friend. anwyay, It would be a pleasure to hunt together. perhaps we could toy with the idea of orgy. We'll work something out bro. cheers! Thanks for your hospitality.
Old 05-11-2006, 11:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1445 / Power: 20
sebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud of

Quote:
haha, u could have helped me with those ladies. I was getting up closed and personal with the smaller boobs one but i think she gave me away to her friend. anwyay, It would be a pleasure to hunt together. perhaps we could toy with the idea of orgy. We'll work something out bro. cheers! Thanks for your hospitality.
Me too..eyeing for that smaller boobs SMT, I guess you refer to the friend of that white dress SMT. Don't forget me if you arrange the orgy...me keen too.. Too bad that night Rokket and me had our gf with us...or we could have gone for the orgy..I think they are both into it. Next time we go without gf....
Old 06-11-2006, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 701 / Power: 21
beachboii is a splendid one to beholdbeachboii is a splendid one to beholdbeachboii is a splendid one to beholdbeachboii is a splendid one to beholdbeachboii is a splendid one to beholdbeachboii is a splendid one to beholdbeachboii is a splendid one to behold

hi all brudders...i will be visiting hongkong from 25th Nov till 4th Dec and was looking for place where i can had fun...any types of fun WITH Girls...can be oNS, can be disco and pubbing ...

CAN ANY GOOD bRUDDER HERE Tell me where i can go around this short period of time (day time i am usually work) . i will be tsaying near Tsuen WAN aREA (pANDA hOTEL) . IS THERE ANY PLACE THAT i CAN GO FROM THERE NEARBY?

APPRECIATE SOME ADVICES.
Old 06-11-2006, 11:48 AM
Samster

In SZ please PM remyken. He stations there i bet you have fun time with him. He shows me around in my last trip.

Please arrange with him in SZ i might tag along too. You can contact Bro Sebast he might be here for biz trip then we bros can meet out again. He is HK Dai Lo..

Quote:
Originally Posted by weikien
Will be heading to HK from on 10dec for 6 days. Anyone care to meet up for some fun around?

was thinking of heading to shenzhen too, any takes on this? newb here.
Old 06-11-2006, 11:59 AM
Samster

Getting ONS is all depend on the lady of luck is with you and there no compulsary we shall get ONS.

There one thing for sure women here are more approachable than in my country. You can go experience Hei Hei and sugar club if you are here with your friends adviseable in a group of 3-4 pax.

Panda hotel is located in Twuen Wan;sparsely WL here please try to go CWB after your work. It GOOD Sexperience if you prefer sex+massage then try Jordon (package sex with 60min or more). Please jot down all your WL dishes before heading to sexland.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachboii
hi all brudders...i will be visiting hongkong from 25th Nov till 4th Dec and was looking for place where i can had fun...any types of fun WITH Girls...can be oNS, can be disco and pubbing ...

CAN ANY GOOD bRUDDER HERE Tell me where i can go around this short period of time (day time i am usually work) . i will be tsaying near Tsuen WAN aREA (pANDA hOTEL) . IS THERE ANY PLACE THAT i CAN GO FROM THERE NEARBY?

APPRECIATE SOME ADVICES.
Old 06-11-2006, 12:06 PM
Samster

Count me into orgy as well, i will try to give excuse to my OC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebast97
Me too..eyeing for that smaller boobs SMT, I guess you refer to the friend of that white dress SMT. Don't forget me if you arrange the orgy...me keen too.. Too bad that night Rokket and me had our gf with us...or we could have gone for the orgy..I think they are both into it. Next time we go without gf....
Old 06-11-2006, 02:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
hitchhiker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussybuster
Getting ONS is all depend on the lady of luck is with you and there no compulsary we shall get ONS.
There one thing for sure women here are more approachable than in my country. You can go experience Hei Hei and sugar club if you are here with your friends adviseable in a group of 3-4 pax.
wow.. the true master has spoken

what bro buster say is very true... it is tried and tested ONS method as taught by him and bro rokket, and many bros has use his method, for example bro gilaxes

basically the strategy is this:
(1) go in groups of 2 or more bros because for "image" it looks better; you might look desperate if gers see you club alone, unless you look like andy lau
(2) go to proven hunting grounds (for where this might be, contact anyone of the hk bros); in this way, obviously your odds for scoring is higher
(3) target the ger or gers you like and approach as group with one guy taking lead role and theother guy playing supporting wingman role; wingman should take part into the conversation, support lead man with what he say, and distract the other gers in the group if lead man is about to score but the other gers try to protect your target.... sometimes, you can also use bartendar or waitress as wingman to serve a drink to your target... overall your wingman should make you look good or cool
(4) check your own body language, example look friendly not proud, even be friendly to all other gers or even guys in the group so that its not so obvious that you are targetting your hit; be interested in what the ger has to say, and be witty and humourous (have a few standard jokes and topics as backup if this is hard for you)
(5) be sure to get your target to drink a lot. but not so direct and obvious please. mix the drinking with your jokes and conversation and with your games, example finger guessing or dice games. again your wingman should support you if you playing games.

typical case if you execute this well is that it is good chance for ONS. i have learn this first hand from the masters. hope bros have good experiences and luck as well. but remember to post FR after you score hahaha...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1