The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 08-05-2012, 08:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
sori, my bad, looks like kico will not be back yet.
to whoever it is, bro or sister, who responded to this post in private, sorry hor. i dun blame u.

and to bro rodrideout, walau, dun lidat post la, what if this is a friend...
Old 08-05-2012, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 843 / Power: 21
GrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to behold

Hi everyone, haha, no double whammy this week cos never go PT. Anw, I got zapped!!! hahaha

08-05-2012 09:14 PM I cannot wait for you to get zap!! Looks like there some victims on the loose.

Whoever u are zap more if u can.. hahaha.. its not as if these points can get me a free session at PT. Do tell me which is your Fav ger there, I will bonk her and write a super long and detailed FR for sure.. I promise!!
Old 08-05-2012, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
bill4ever deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bros,
went back to Petain after a while yesterday around 1pm. Maybe I was too early since none of my old time favorites were working yet so I tried Kathy (H7R6). Here is my FR:

Looks: 7/10: petite, slim, surely above average for Petain standards.
Boobs: 7/10: a handful, not too big but quite ok for my taste
Catbath: 8/10: a bit "fast & furious" but I liked it
BJ: 7/10 : ok, though I kept it short since I prefer to spend my time during a proper FJ instead
FJ: 9/10 cowgirl, doggy and missionary. It was fast, but I really enjoyed it: I found her quite tight and I also liked her moans.

Overall: 8/10 : one of my best session in Petain. Worth the $50.
RTF: u guess
Old 09-05-2012, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
hentaiboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stClass View Post
After years of absence, went back into the den.... The day 07042012

Read up the previous FRs and stuffs, always interested in brown sugars. So noted 4 rooms. Sadly only two were working on that day. Saw Lynn(1609) and Mona(22??). Honestly, i'm just in my early twenties so had to strike Mona off despite her good reviews. Came back to find Lynn and her room is occupied.

Waited for a good 50mins outside her room but the occupant did not leave. I'm like WTH! At some point I went "Damn, should have gone with it when she was available"... But rotten luck then.

A nice guy, came up to me and shared his sexperience in Petain. It was nice learning stuffs from an expert !

Couldn't wait any longer, opted for Jennifer(1612).. Looks was acceptable, maybe early-mid 30s.. At first she really look like a goddess (or was it the dick talking?) but then once she gets closer, grades drop by 1 point... Oh well, I was hoping for a good time ! Lets start...

Started off with washing me up, SOP and herself too.. Then I was instructed to lie down and she start licking my nipples while stroking my hard-rod(not my kind, gets boring).. 10mins into it starts the blowing.. Not the best I've ever been thru, but it was good enough to arouse me. It keeps getting better as the time flies by and finally I offload it all... Ahhhhh feels good !

Beauty : 6
Twins : B cup (looks big with clothes on)
Popsicle : 7
Fire in The Hole : N.A
Checkout : $50
ComeBack : Nahhhh.... Still keen on trying all the brown sugars of petain.
Haha... I also fall for this trap once! She will stand side way facing you then do some finger taunting of "5" meaning CAT50 haha. Then you go in, lie down and oh no everything-1 haha but her nipples are pretty I would say. lovely pinkish
Old 09-05-2012, 09:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
hentaiboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by simsim87 View Post
juz tried jennifer 1612, overall not bad...but she seems like v hard to break the ice...answer me in one-liners...is she always like tis?
My experience with her is she only said "come here wash your cock", "lie down", "Mmmm...MMmmmm...MMMMmmm...*sucking dick*", "Ahhh....AHhhh...*moaning*", "you want tissue paper?", "thank you"

super icy queen. very little talking. very different from Carol of which house I cant remember.

Hahaha !!! but she's hot and tall in Petain standard.
Old 09-05-2012, 04:23 PM
Samster

bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of
h7 carol

Quote:
Originally Posted by hentaiboy View Post
My experience with her is she only said "come here wash your cock", "lie down", "Mmmm...MMmmmm...MMMMmmm...*sucking dick*", "Ahhh....AHhhh...*moaning*", "you want tissue paper?", "thank you"
super icy queen. very little talking. very different from Carol of which house I cant remember.
Hahaha !!! but she's hot and tall in Petain standard.
if not h16, then must be h7 carolr11...
Old 09-05-2012, 08:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
leifucker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to pt last monday and got joey from h12. She looked ok at first sight but then when we were stripping i thought of changing my mind but then i knew i couldnt anymore. So i just went on.... Maybe she is just not my type. Her service for me was quite mechanical. She would start bj while u are standing then would let u sit down then do ar after she let u lie on ur chest...though im not a fan of ar....a turn off for me actually. Made my dick soft after that so i asked her to blow me again then time to fj after that. Guess what, she allowed me to eat her.... Zap me again for eating flesh!!! Hahahaha. But her pussy is not that nice looking ass compared to Anne from h7, second floor and h7 carol whom i also ate before.
Old 09-05-2012, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Cool H12 joey & H16 jennifer

Is just me, mine comments of the above girls.

Mine first session with Joey was 2 years ago, that time she was new on board. Joey was friendly and, i love her Malaysian accent, "Don't know what to post about me, don't post it, haha!"

Well i did wrote a new thread on her, second session was this year and, she changed a lot i also post FR on her. This session she was SOP, light kissing on her lips only, i was pissed when she hid her body from mine touching, especially her tits if i remember correctly.

Till now i have not touch Jennifer, yes! From outside her room she is as pretty as OL. Heavy makeup showing 5 if she wants mine $ however I passed. Both girls are young and, i am not suprise they had regular PRC customers.

I had wrote here b4, i saw she had taken a white man business, he looked into her room. Then he said rather loud, "For me i am paying $50?"

WTF brother! Jennifer takes all customers at 5, read this website and you will never ask this dumb Q.
Old 09-05-2012, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 843 / Power: 21
GrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: All Petain FR experience

Latest Fr from PT

H17R3 aka when Quan Yi Feng is old look alike

Looks: 6/10 (almost a GILF but still looks okie for me)
Boobs: 7/10 (B cup at least, or maybe a C)
Catbath: 8/10 (very nice, u should try her out)
BJ: Never try
FJ: 7/10 (cowgirl and doggy)
RTF: Positive about it

Reach PT at about 8 plus today, most of the WLs are going off. Saw Kidd talk cock sing song at the drink stall as usual. As I still dun have a WL in mind, I just walk along see see look look. Peep into H14, R5 door is close and R3 also not around. Went to H24, saw Jessy but never try and walk past H17, saw R3door is open. Mai Tu Liao, faster walk in cos I realise alot of uncles like to pantronise her and remember one of the Bro talk aboout her awesome HJ. Went in pay $$, then ask me to wash up myself (In my mind I thought siao liao, its going to be a quick job of she lick she suck I bang and FO affair). Action start with my lying down on the bed, she uses her boobs to rub my body for quite sometime, than she apply some lub on her hands and apply to the cock head, rubbing it gently. This is when I realise why some bros mention her HJ is awesome. Because from the cockhead, she spread the lub all over the cock and gently stroking it and rubbing the head and start licking the nipples. Its as if ur cock is being lick n engulf inside a pussy raw at the same time (might sounds exaggerating here but thats how I feel then). After which she proceed to lick my balls. I know if she continues like this, I would have cum. So i ask to be capped and she proceed to rides me follow by doggie style and finally unload . We had some conversation actually over the process, dun think I need to write it down also right. In summary, she is worth my RTF.
Old 10-05-2012, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 13
lickman is one of the Best!lickman is one of the Best!lickman is one of the Best!

tuesday-08/05/12,time abt 2.30pm-went to h7,cookie door open,dun wait liao,straightaway enter.her room quite small,ask me to lock door.i like the way she dress,very simple.you can see her reading most of the time.she tell me learning english.i ask her -for wat.she say someone wants to sponsor her open a beauty salon-kl,high end one,so got to learn english.wow she got beautiful breast n veri nice colored nips.l like her tongue,very soft n can vibrate veri fast.even with cd can feel quite well.after bj,change cd for fj.tis is ware i dun like,i ask her not to change coz her own saliva.she say not comfortable.she cowgirl me all the way,tune her nips,can feel erected.also suck n lick for awhile.rtf-yes provided want to taste the beautiful breast.
Old 10-05-2012, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
bill4ever deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill4ever View Post
Hey bros,
went back to Petain after a while yesterday around 1pm. Maybe I was too early since none of my old time favorites were working yet so I tried Kathy (H7R6). Here is my FR:

Looks: 7/10: petite, slim, surely above average for Petain standards.
Boobs: 7/10: a handful, not too big but quite ok for my taste
Catbath: 8/10: a bit "fast & furious" but I liked it
BJ: 7/10 : ok, though I kept it short since I prefer to spend my time during a proper FJ instead
FJ: 9/10 cowgirl, doggy and missionary. It was fast, but I really enjoyed it: I found her quite tight and I also liked her moans.

Overall: 8/10 : one of my best session in Petain. Worth the $50.
RTF: u guess
LOL, I saw was zapped for the very first time for my last FR with the comment "You should not go bonking" !!
Bro, I guess u should not read these forums then!
Anyway, now I have to cheer up!
Old 10-05-2012, 04:48 PM
Samster

huh! siao ah, lidat also kenna!!
nevermind, now u can go n celebrate.
Old 10-05-2012, 06:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1027 / Power: 20
mbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
bro, dun be offended, it's normal for them to behave lidat, one wl told me, cos everyday got so many ppl just look see look c them zhao geng only but dun pay, so the ang pais dun bother if u just stand there, some ,even dun like it and if bad mood will close the door.

but ...u shoik la..., i like her boobies...she will go missing for 1 mth soon, but kico should be back...hehe...kico ?
Hehehe, bro bonkning, in fact its truely shoik la, got her die for boobies..so near to perfect..If rtf will be becos of her pair of boobies
Old 10-05-2012, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 13
lickman is one of the Best!lickman is one of the Best!lickman is one of the Best!

some more hers original n nicely colored nips.
Old 10-05-2012, 08:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1027 / Power: 20
mbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud of

H14R11 Candy Another attitude ang pah listed on bro fornicator's black records
Since she getting well mentioned recently, droppedby twice then saw her just opened her door, overall looks good when took a glimpse, quickly walked into her room and before open my mouth, she stretch her left hand to block me stepping further in. "Just mopped, dont step on it"she said without looking at me. I were abit awkward but nevermind, just see how bad she can be and more curious to see the well praised body and bj.
After she stripped to naked, wow lah, a piece of smooth, fair and well tone body (Body:8/10) presented infront of me, her twin cuppa B- boobies are proportionaly pointed (Boobies: size B-), with nice and slendered pair of legs (height:1.65m). Her service; a moment of nipples licking, followed byunon-stop bj, like electrical driven sucker; BJ:9/10 (its true as my rod was swollened for a day). After bj for 10mins with some AR acts, she capped me and ride on me for quite awhile, (FJ: 7/10)(these young gal sure got pair of strong tighs!) then asked me into missionary pump. While pumping her hard, asked whether can cim but was denied as she only give you 1 flavour and no more than that, some of the brothers here should know why.
Overall is another great bonk minus the attitudes, RTF is possible after conquering other similar cat syts!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1