The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 16-07-2016, 11:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 10
Vedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks

Anyone booked the FLs from Thai Avenue?
Do you need to book your own room?
Thank you.
Old 16-07-2016, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1185 / Power: 11
Anthonylim568 has much to be proud ofAnthonylim568 has much to be proud ofAnthonylim568 has much to be proud ofAnthonylim568 has much to be proud ofAnthonylim568 has much to be proud ofAnthonylim568 has much to be proud ofAnthonylim568 has much to be proud ofAnthonylim568 has much to be proud ofAnthonylim568 has much to be proud of

Short FR for Rose air angel

Just had a session with Rose yesterday, slim figured & fair girl. Very pleasant experience, hardworking as well as submissive. Compromising with different various positions. Room was clean and location was easily accessible.

Great babe not to miss for all bros.

Stable Authenticity: Good real girls used 👍🏻

Booking easy and hassle free. Thanks for the great arrangements!
Old 16-07-2016, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 10
elnino09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stable: LB
Babe: Yoana

Booking was hassle free and OKT was very patient despite me being late. Thumbs up bro!

As for the session, was unbelievable. Service was gao even though she couldn't speak much English. Shower was SOP but the session was really enjoyable and we did it in multiple positions. She is really a nice girl altho I think fairly new to the scene. Body was exactly my taste and boobs delicious. Just thinking about it makes me hard. Better book fast cos she's leaving tomorrow!!
Old 16-07-2016, 02:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 13
blehz is one of the Best!blehz is one of the Best!blehz is one of the Best!

Simple FR for Janell from Pacific Stars

Was quite lucky and manage to get first blood for her. First time in Singapore and previously work massage in korea. Speaks decent english to comm with her. Anw, i saw another girl also, think is purdy cuz she helped to open the door. Purdy looks quite cute actually lol.

Looks: 8/10 (Looks like center pic, better than pics imho, typical thai tan. Not syt kind though, more of OL look. Look abit like jav girl Minami Natsuki)
Body: 8/10 (Medium build but not fat. Meaty in the right areas, little tummy fats on her)
Boobs: Natural big Cs i think, quite big, bigger than my hands can handle lol. Asked her for a boob job during my 2nd shot, and she willingly obliged and applied some ky on her boobies and started the motion. First time trying for me amazingly. Quite shiok to see my rod disappearing between her papayas lol.
Catbath: Spent some considerable time on my nipples which i enjoyed
Frenching: Yes allowed (she has braces though, you might have to initiate though)
BBBJ: Yes (Was quite hardworking, did for like 10-15 mins for my second shot. Not the best though prob due to braces)
Fingering: Yes (clean shaven)
Painting: Didn't try
Massage: She offered massage after first shot, not bad got strength. Only did the back
FJ: Not super commando type but accommodating to requests
GFE: More FB feeling
Old 16-07-2016, 07:19 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2266 / Power: 0
syncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Bess (PS)

Read her past reviews cannot tahan so booked a double session to check it out. As luck would have it, she just changed hotel. Although i had concerns, bro cash assured me facilities were better, and yes indeed, got a small lounge area before the bedroom. Toilet was those kinds with separate showering area, quite small for the two of us though.

Confirm same person as in the pics; girls take pics angle makes a huge diff. I think she looks much more chio in real life. Although quite obvious her complexion not so good, uses a bit of make-up to cover. Can pass off as those clubbing ah lian types. Greet me at the door already invade my mouth with her tongue. knnnn

Dont think she is 150 as stated, prob closer to 155. Has some tummy fats, although overall I still count her among those petite types. Had a fun time teasing her abt it during rest. Personally I find it cute, and nice to squeeze when they have some tummy fats. Enhanced C cuppers, nice to squeeze, but i not a fan of enhanced.

After a SOP shower, she pull me onto the bed and started roaming my mouth with her tongue. Quite shiok but i prefer more gentle tonguing with lip sucking. All the while, was rubbing her clit. Gets wet easily, although pussy only partially shaved. Was frenching her for some time before moved down to eat her out while she softly moaned. Think she the type which takes quite time to cum so I capped on and started fucking her in missionary. Pound her for quite some time, before switching to cowgirl and lotus before firing my first shot.

After washing up, she gave me a short massage before cuddling up. Here very gfe and she will cuddle into various cosy positions in between gentle frenching. ccb she even love bite me on my chest and laugh. luckily its not obvious when wearing shirt. Recovered for second shot surprisingly fast and started in missionary again, before ending in cowgirl. Absolutely love the position where i get a whole view of her riding me with her hair down, tits bouncing, while i auto-roam and grab her ass to change thrusting speed, while we alternate frenching. sibei song.

Will stop here, double session so write in detail will be damn long-winded. But I left after 3 shots. Need to up stamina liao, getting old In short, it was a damn sextisfying session. But she only understood simple english, if her english better, gfe would be much more power.

Would recommend her to all bros. She is leaving in 3 days time.

Thanks to Bro Cash also for accommodating my hiccup where i went to the wrong hotel.
Old 16-07-2016, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 11
copycopycopy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

HI fellow bros.

Just a question.

If you had to recommend ONE girl to visit, who would it be?
Old 16-07-2016, 10:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 8
ewin99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR - Janell at Pacific Stars (PS)

Saw another brother FR on this new arrived girl Janell at PS, her photo looks attractive to me, so booked with PS bro Cash, many thanks to bro Cash fast arrangement.

Face: 8.5/10, 100% real photo, she is more beautiful in real person than photos. OL look.
Body: Very young body, around 1.65 meter, very smooth and soft skin, no any tummy, thin waist.
Boobs: C/C+ all natural, very soft, feel very good in my hands
Shower: standard
Cathbath: spent a lot of time on my body, high girl feeling, give 8.5/10 high score here
French: not asked
Fingering: yes
BBBJ: very good skill, nearly CIM due to too excited. She did carefully and spent a lot of time.
FJ: flexible and listened to my instruction. Hard working attitude.

RTF: Yes (like her boobs, top level skin and BBBJ)

Talked in good English, no need to use translation tool. After 1st shot, she did some more make up in front of the mirror, I looked at her while she did make up and she was shy about it. Very cute girl.
Old 16-07-2016, 10:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Cruxification deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr on Giftsy from RoyceBabe

This is my first fr so don't judge.

Firstly, credits to Bro Caveman for good service and has extremely fast replies.

Next, the fr.

Saw many positive frs on Giftsy, so i decided to give her a try.

This is my review of her.

Idk how to give points so i will just give a brief review.
Her looks are 90% of the photos, in fact, she looks better irl.
She is also a very lively girl, ice breaking is done easily.
She does love frenching as well.
As for boobs, she doesn't have giant boobs, but estimated to be A? (Dk how to judge sizes)
Overall, she is a gem so treat her nice.

In addition, credits to Bro Caveman for giving me 2 sessions with her!
Old 16-07-2016, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 12
tonguetornado is a Helpful and Caring Samstertonguetornado is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedic View Post
Anyone booked the FLs from Thai Avenue?
Do you need to book your own room?
Thank you.
Yeah any bros tried yet? I would like to know too
Old 16-07-2016, 11:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
shackle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quick FR for Melo from LAX

Looks 100% like pic, verified pretty.
Fair like SG chinese. Bros with fair skin fetish, this girl is yours.
Tall, 1.70m, need to fuck standing. Very good!
Melo is not skinny, she is curvy at the right places which I like. Too tall and skinny is not my cup of tea.

Boobs are C, enhanced. I like it.
Ass is wonderful for doggy and standing doggy

GFE certified, but it depends from person to person.
Melo smell really really good with no weird odour =)

Speaks ok english and a little chinese. Enough to hold a conversation.

All in all, a solid FL. Book with confidence.
Old 16-07-2016, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 12
ggdotcom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR - Giftsy

Saw her pic and fast hand fast leg sat morning book liao. Still not fast enough. kena book all the way until evening and whole of sunday kena book also. Damn angpai

Face: Look like those ITE ahlian with brown hair hahaha
Body: Very petite. Shorter by me by 1 head. I am around 180
Boobs: natural A or B. Soft soft like tofu
French: Suck your tongue like a vacuum cleaner
Fingering and painting: Of course! its my favorite part of the play
BBBJ: I dont try BBBJ cause I will burst too fast
FJ: Tight and knows how to use her vaginal muscle to clamp your dick

Can speak english, chinese, korean, but all half pail of shit la hahaha
If you are looking for more GFE then learn some basic thai phrases but her english is good enough for communication

Overall good fuck as she is damn hyper all the way despite having many customers
Old 17-07-2016, 12:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
raindancer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Amy of Thai Avenue. She said she gained 4kg after taking photo, but still ok. I met her at 10:30pm and she looked tired after serving for many customers. So I did only 1 shot plus massage for the rest. One thing I want to mention is that she has perfect natural beautiful C cup than any other Thai ladies that I have ever met.
Old 17-07-2016, 12:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
ScandalousSG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonguetornado View Post
Yeah any bros tried yet? I would like to know too
For now no bro don't have to book the room
Old 17-07-2016, 12:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
ScandalousSG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by raindancer View Post
Tried Amy of Thai Avenue. She said she gained 4kg after taking photo, but still ok. I met her at 10:30pm and she looked tired after serving for many customers. So I did only 1 shot plus massage for the rest. One thing I want to mention is that she has perfect natural beautiful C cup than any other Thai ladies that I have ever met.
How's her service and other aspect like?
Old 17-07-2016, 03:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
zach15 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Short Fr for a recent bonk. Had Pattie from T69 was not too bad was a while since a had a fuck. Good GFE and very playful. Looks wise was decent. She did mention that she had gained abit of weight since coming. Gave abit of scare when i came to the place. There was a couple of guys in a security shirt walking around the area but was assured that they were nothing.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1