The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 16-03-2023, 12:56 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
1shot1kill is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Had a very good session with Clare from Lust yesterday.

Looks: 8.5/10 Cute SYT to me.
Body: 8/10 Light brown skin tone almost fair.
Boobs: 8/10 syt boobs. It's bigger than my hand and is natural.
French: 9/10 Quite passionate.
BBBJ: 9/10 Excellent skills.
FJ: 9.5/10 Started with cowgirl and Switched to mission and slowly bonk. Nice natural moans.
Gfe: 11/10 She's good girl. GFE Kao Kao.
Communication: 7/10 English is basic. Lucky we still able to communicate with my limited Thai.
Damage: 140 + Tips

Overall, she is a nice cute lady to have. Do take care of her and treat her with respect.

PS: What i experienced might not be what you will experienced as everyone is different.
Old 16-03-2023, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
tuarfik is a Helpful and Caring Samstertuarfik is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Strawberry Naravee

https://sbfsg.fun/showthread.php?t=923769

OKT: 9/10 quite friendly and responsive

Looks: 9/10 looks pretty much the same, think use last pic as a good reference. Quite young and SYT material!

Body: 8/10 ror boobs lover as she is petite with natural Bs, but natural boobs is da best.

Bbbj: 7/10 still slightly green but believe she will improve. She didn't DT but still nubbad

GFE: 9/10 Very friendly and helps you to shower etc. Can converse well in English and quite shy and cute

FJ: 9/10 Really reels you in to go deeper and gives sensual moans

RTF: Maybe but i prefer to explore other girls, today her 3th day and she will be in town for another 2 weeks?
Old 16-03-2023, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 8
Amigoni89 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAmigoni89 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAmigoni89 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipenite17 View Post
SA charging ridiculous prices.. pls don't be a robert
You can say that again lol.
Old 16-03-2023, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1674 / Power: 12
gorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant future

FR for Hana Filthy girls

Short fr

Keywords-ah Lian, tall,big boned,meaty,long hair,sexy , enhanced soft tits,tattoos, dfk,deep throat, wet,shaven, odourless,sensitive,trembling,shaking violently,cum,doggie,horny,PSE,slut,commando, moaning,hardcore,hard pounding,xx.

Short Fr Yuna Erotic secrets

Keywords- ah Lian,makeup,tattoos,smokers,chatty,gfe, OMG moaning, tongue fight,horny,shaven,deep throat,wet,playful,loud,xx
Old 16-03-2023, 01:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 15
Valium is one of the Best!Valium is one of the Best!Valium is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by azTan View Post

Nooky Time 202
14.03.23 at 7pm slot

Face is incredibly pretty with slim build body.
Foreplay is good and not those time watcher.
Able to do long bbbj until i cum for the first shot.
She was very accommodating to my request for changing of position during fj.
Her gfe is good, smiling all the way that i would thumb up.
Overall session was solid which is way above my expectation.
Worth the money spend.

https://sbfsg.fun/showthread.php?t=922843
I do not know how to upload her video clip here but you can view her in their telegram.
Book yesterday and true enough she able to give head for a long period. Picture provided by nooky and real person are identical. One sentence to describe the whole session " beauty and a beast in action ".

Have upped you.
Old 16-03-2023, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 2
CaptainPlanetx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kang_kang View Post
Have an enjoyable session with Cartoon from FG today. I’m her first customer according to her guess it’s my lucky day.

According to her she’s 23 and she really has those University girls vibe. It’s like making out with your poly/uni gf.

Location wise is the usual RLD which need no intro.

Look wise 9/10 compare to photo. Face not as smooth but she put on makeup to cover up.

Body 8/10 very slim + natural A boobs with eraser nips. I would say her figure would be 10/10 if her boobs were slightly bigger.

She can speak and understand little English so bros who can communicate in Thai would be easier to break the ice.

As I ask OKT for natural boobs lady who can massage so my main aim is to enjoy the massage service. Didn’t try bbbj or any other service. She’s very willing to please though as she keep asking what I want next. Asked her to keep massaging me and somehow I fall asleep 😂. Was quite tired and only managed 1 shot as I request for her to continue massaging me.

Her massage would be about 9/10. Strength is there but still lack a bit of compare to those in the massage line.

Overall I would rate her 8/10 for her service and and willing to please attitude.

Would RTF her to enjoy more of the other services as today only managed to enjoy the massage part more.
Legit!! Bro u should try her AR and FJ. Service Orientated. FJ was Intense
Old 16-03-2023, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 427 / Power: 4
CzarRun is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCzarRun is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCzarRun is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCzarRun is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCzarRun is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Had a sextisfied session with Miki, truly a gem not to be miss.
Thanks bro for sharing, her service and attitude is off the charts imo.
Very welcoming and hardworking. Highly recommend
Quote:
Originally Posted by sg_dude View Post
FR for Miki from FG

https://sbfsg.fun/showthread.php?t=921260

OKT: 10/10
First time trying this table out. Booked this slot last min with the OKT. Very responsive and even though I was slightly late for the session, bro helped me modify my slot slightly so that i got the full 90 mins (though i didn't use it all anyway. Miki made me cum pretty fast lol).

Location & Room: 8/10
Location RLD. Seasoned bros should know where this is. Nice queen size bed and mirror to do standing doggy and look at yourself while pounding her from the back. Mid-sized towel provided which is a thumbs up. Got phobia of the white ones liao

Looks: 9/10
Young innocent look. Big round eyes and very long hair. Quite fair. Looks like you are bonking a local uni girl.

Body: 8/10
Average body type with B sized tits. Slight tummy but overall decent.

BBBJ: 8.5/10
Good suction and her style of BBBJ focuses on your small head alot more. Will use her tongue to paint your balls quite aggressively.

FJ: 9.5/10
Unloaded twice. One of the best FJs I had in a while. No need for KY, and wants you to pound her hard. Literally, she will grab your hips in missionary and push your towards her. Very accommodative and the standing doggy was great to look at with the mirror. Piak Piak sound is very resounding because she can take it hard.

GFE: 9.5/10
Can speak pretty good english and can also speak french lol. Abit ding dong if you ask me. Likes to have conversation with the customers and chit chat with them. She mentioned she likes to talk and can tell she is very extroverted. Also mentioned she will get sian and wonder if customers don't like her if they give one word answers. During the interval she offered to give me a massage but halfway through i told her to rest to prepare for the 2nd round of pounding. Don't want her to get tired Great attitude.

Frenching: DFK

Fingering: No.

Really nice lady and so far other than Felicia from TGC24, the best of early 2023. Personally i value good attitude over looks (cannot too cui of course lol). Thinking of RTF-ing but too many choices liao. Economics 101 of scarcity in terms of Vit M and libido
Old 16-03-2023, 01:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1109 / Power: 3
Errornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud of

OKT : OneSiam
Looks : 9/10, TG photo is definitely her without makeup

Body : Small B but good for her body frame. Just like typical petite size siambu you see in BKK.

BBBJ : Started in Shower.. Slow and Slurpy. She mentioned that mine is long but nonethless, she make attempt to DT

FJ : Missonary and ended with Cowgirl.
GFE : she offers to massage for me right after the deed
RTF : Definitely will!

Onesiam always supply good quality girls, don't miss it bros!
Old 16-03-2023, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
bolelahh is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

GIGI

Looks -8/10. Photo/ Info Accurate. Pretty and sweet looking lady w nice shoulder long gold hair.
Body-8/10. As stated. smooth skin, nice soft cup C. Nice body to hug kind.
Communication-7/10. English SO SO. But she tries to google translate. Chatty type.
Attitude- FANTASTIC , good!
Attention on me throughout session- Yes

Frenching- allowed. Lots of it!
BBBJ- nice sensational kind (no teething)
Painting- no smell at all. fucking wet after licking. YUMMY!!!
FJ- KY NOT needed! accommodated all position. After first round, lots of cubbing/ teasing and we chatted, hands always on my brother... Good long 2nd round, f till my sweat drips...

Very satisfied session. Thanks Bro Lust for the arrangement.
RTF: OF COS. Y NOT..
Old 16-03-2023, 02:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
flicktwick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have to rate BENA as the greatest bonk I have this year!!!! HER CIM IS RECOMMENDED.

She is slightly prettier than the photo, a mixed blood I think with quite fair skin!!!! Not the prettiest I have seen but passable pretty. perfect !

Very nice girl and get wet so fast! She cum 3x and made me totally exhausted throughout the whole session.

When I turned her on and she took over the control in cow girl mode, I feel like I was being raped!!!!

Please treat her well and be gentle to her ! I will definitely RTF!!!!!
Old 16-03-2023, 02:40 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8096 / Power: 48
shucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Missy of Clubfriday

Looks: Photo above is the most similar to her in real life, looks quite mischievous from my perspective.

Body: Missy is tall and skinny, small tits, defo not for titty lovers. But her bum and overall figure is amazing. Wide hips, big ass made for doggy. Best part is she knows it's big, so she'll put it on full display for you, from the BBBJ to the fucking.

BBBJ: Did very well lots of slurping, licking and sucking. Able to DT and take a facefuck, i saw that she was raising her ass up high while blowing me and i requested to change positions, i sat on my calves and offered her my manhood. Spectacular view, with her head bobbing up and down and her ass high up in the air, legit hourglass figure, surrendered my first shot while fondling her ass, allowed me to do CIM as well, told her I would pass her the tips after showering.

FJ: Rested for abit before starting the next round, grabbed her and made her lie down right after the shower before i begun painting, her pussy hair is shaven with style. all around the oyster is clean, only left hair above the pussy, not often you see effort with pussy hair . Hearing her moans and body arch while painting also made me real shiok, after about 3mins of painting, requested for her to give me a quick blowjob before caps on and real action begins.

Started in Cowgirl, she rode for awhile in the squatting position before she started grinding against my dick, trying to find her sweet spot and her moans when she found it were very arousing. After while, requested for her to ride me in reverse cowgirl so I can see that big wide ass going up and down on me, reminds me a little bit of yu shinoda. Missionary was great with plenty of DFK. Finished off with the highlight, doggy. She told me at the start that she loves doggy, so I decided to save the best for last. Pounded in doggy style till I finished, from the bed, to standing doggy near the toilet, to doggy style by the chair and back to the bed again, good long doggy pounding before i shot my 2nd load on her asscheeks in glorious fashion with her ass raised high, felt that I really clapped those cheeks properly.

Overall: 101% sex-tified by this lady, will probably find some time to RTF.

As usual, YMMV.
Old 16-03-2023, 02:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kickberge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tarma for Ralph & Lauren (GMC)

Amazing session with these 2 girls. They are quite game for most of my requests. But of course i wasnt too unreasonable. Ended my hour long single shot session with Lauren cim. Too dead beat after that and requested for massage (4 hands!)

Ralph
Looks: 7-8/10 sharp facial features, prettier one of the 2
Boobs: natural C
Body: slight tanned, overall slim body,
Bbbj: 8/10
Fj: 8/10 wetter one of the 2

Lauren
Looks: 7.5/10 her spontaneity and skills totally make up
Boobs: 9/10 firm, natural C cups! Boobs lovers you heard it right
Body: tanner, but smooth complexion, and her natural boobs goes well with her overall slim figure, model slim, but with just the right amount of meat.
Bbbj: 8.5/10 had me flinching at some points
Fj: 8/10 rocks together with you

Some highlights as below:
1) they were game for share bbbj, but i requested them to do at their own comfortable pace. Amazing experience as i was standing and watching 2 of them kneeling in front of me doing their work together.
2) both were loud moaners
3) Ralph seemed to work her tongue better during catbath and bbbj
4) outline of action is mainly: 4 hands massage> 2 tongues catbath> 2 mouths bbbj> painting on lauren, ralph giving catbath and bbbj> fj on ralph, catbath by lauren> 2 mouths catbathing and bbbj> painting on lauren, ralph doing catbath and bbbj> fj on lauren, catbath by ralph> 2 mouths catbath and bbbj> standing bbbj by lauren, wanted to finish with fj in raplh but cannot tahan any longer and did cim.

Man, what a war of flesh with 6 pairs of limbs entangling one another.
Old 16-03-2023, 03:09 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -56 / Power: 0
LosPepes has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAVgent View Post
sounds like it then. Was hoping to try Ada b4 she rtt later this week.. she was on my radar since bro staminadick's post
Wah I also want considering booking today but didn't have time shag, was looking fwd to her svcs
Old 16-03-2023, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 5
Dragonbal deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDragonbal deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonbal View Post

Nana from Galaxyxscorts
https://sbfsg.fun/showthr...246&highlight=

Look 9/10 same photo and milf look

Body 9/10 curves, Abit meaty and nice ass for doggy, smooth texture skin

French 9/10 slow kiss at first and twisty tongue came in and get horny easily

Bbbj 8.5/10 looking into my eyes and hunting for my cum with warmth mouth take great of your pole well

Fj: 9/10 accommodate with different position, very well mannered and good attitude with really high GFE. Nice bonks I had.

OKT: Responsive and polite. Instructions very clear cut.
Among all i browse still can't forget Nana from GS, her service is really one in my top list. She is going back this 2 days. brothers don't miss this great lady with good attitude!
Old 16-03-2023, 03:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 15
LapHumSap is one of the Best!LapHumSap is one of the Best!LapHumSap is one of the Best!LapHumSap is one of the Best!

Tried Pamela from Naravee

Okt: 9/10 fairly fast in reply
Location: quite central and accessible with lots of good food around. Not the usual G base
Looks: 7/10. Girl in photo minus makeup
Body: good man made c-s, good for tuning and fondling. Butt not super perky but can do. Tried 69, all good with no smell at the kitty
Bbbj: she is very hardworking and patient. She will also gladly do more if requested. Most of the session focused on this as I was tired lol
Fj: 8/10, not much sound effects but can see effort.

Bros can try her if want try a busty girl next door type who will treat you well

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1